The Courtesan and the Werewolf Ch. 02

Story Info
Raven learns more about his new partner.
1.7k words
4.46
11.6k
14

Part 2 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Little blood sucker, that was...damn, just damn."

Thinking about a shower he turned toward the door that led to his office, heading up to the room he kept over the club, a quick shower and then he started on some paperwork. His thoughts wandered back to his encounter, it was far more interesting than the financial reports and employment applications littering the big leather topped ebony desk. Yes, this could make a lot of money and be a lot of fun. He shifted in the plush leather chair, she had left with him still not fully satisfied.

Still nude save for his fur trimmed black robe and still turned on, he called one of the dancers up and had her show him just how badly she wanted to keep her job. Like a good little human girl, she dropped her shorts and bent over the desk. She was already wet, lust was always thick in the air at the club and he had found that he had that effect on human women as well. Raven pushed his cock deep and hard inside her, she screamed out as he started to rock his hips pumping in and out pounding her hard. Oh he kept it safe, knowing where the line was not to hurt a human.

He continued to plunge his cock in and out of her tight little hole; till he knew she could take no more. By this point, she was not even holding herself up any more just making little mewling noises and rocking with him. When he was done with her he pulled his thick hard cock out and unloaded his cum all over her back, giving her a slap on the ass and telling her where the shower was and to let herself out, he headed off to bed.

Bianca barely made it back to her home before sunrise, she could sustain some sunlight in limited amounts, it came with age, but she still preferred to be home before the first rays of dawn reached her. She tended to awaken earlier as well, usually in time to see the sunset from her balcony window. Her home was a majestic affair, a relic of a bygone century, located on several lush acres along the river that divided her territory.

It was a magnificent Greek revival antebellum mansion, with its huge columned facade and the stately live oak lined pathway leading from the front gates. She did not live there alone; she kept a small staff of humans that were responsible for the grounds and housekeeping duties, as well as a personal accountant to keep track of the books. She treated her employees well, often paying to send their children to school and college, and providing housing for them on the property.

Many of them had been with her for years, as had their parents and grandparents. She never fed off of them, her only manifestation of her power was the suggestion they all had embedded in their minds from day one was that she was actually only one in a long family line of women which they had served.

Most of them worked during the day when she was asleep, keeping only one maid and her accountant at night. Emilie, her current maid met her at the door and took her coat.

"Will you be needing anything Ma'am?"

Bianca smiled at her, she was still young, "No my dear, please make sure Mr. Brigham goes over this month's expenditure reports and bills for the household and pays everything."

"Yes, Ma'am. I was wondering if, since you won't need me today, if I could leave for a bit while you sleep, I will be back in the evening when you wake up."

Bianca smiled again, "Emilie dear, is there something you need to tell me? Do you have a young man?"

Emilie smiled, looking at her toes, "Yes Ma'am, he wants to take me out to dinner and a movie."

"Of course, dear. You go and have fun, but do be careful."

She turned to go up the stairs to her rooms. She went to her bathroom and ran a hot bath in the huge tub; she soaked for a while in the softly rose-scented water. She could feel the sun rising, its weight adding to her exhaustion. She toweled off and padded softly to her bedroom, the heavy drapes on the French doors kept out the light, as well as the curtains around the big four poster bed. She was met at the door by her cat, she liked cats of all kinds, and they seemed drawn to her, as if enthralled somehow.

It rubbed its subtly dappled black side against her leg and butted her hand with its broad forehead. This was no house-cat, but a full grown black jaguar, raised from a kitten in her home. It was as tame as a tabby, but served as a not only a companion and familiar, but as a guardian as well. The servants were safe around him, but woe betide an intruder.

She parted the heavy curtains and slipped between her cool silken sheets, sinking into the deep feather-bed. She felt the bed sink down as Shaman, the jaguar, leapt up to stretch out beside her, huge head resting on her stomach; she slipped into deep slumber as she stroked his velvet fur.

The cavern was dark as a much younger Raven stood outside it. He could smell the leather and fur that made up the armor on hands griping his ax. He had this dream once a month it seemed, with a frequency that allowed him to know it was a dream, but there was very little he could do about it. It always seemed as if his mind forced it on him, making him relive the event.

"Vladmir!!," he could hear men calling, yes that had been his name long ago, he turned to see what they wanted.

He signaled that yes the beast was in there, a wolf larger than a pony and it had been taking their livestock. This cave was the beasts home; they had tracked it from its last kill, a valuable horse. It was time to put an end to this.

Torches where lit and they started into the cave. He was in the lead, axe at the ready. The first man with a torch was behind him so he was not blinded. He knew what was coming yet he could not stop himself; no more than he could have that day. He saw them as they came, glowing amber eyes, then the beast lunging at him. His ax swung, landing a blow in the beast's shoulder, warm blood sprayed, but the beast did not slow at all as it hit him, teeth digging into his shoulder.

He could feel bone crunching and meat being ripped away. Forcing his eyes open against the beast's blood as well as his own, he could see spears hitting the side of the wolf as well as the swords axes of the other hunters.

The beast turned and ran back deep into the cave. He could feel hands grasping his good arm and pulling him out in to the daylight. Raven sat up in the bed, sweat running down his body.

"Always, always the same, it should not scare me every time."

Looking to the window he could see the sun was starting to go down, the club would be open already no one must have needed him. He stretched as he got up, lean muscle standing in sharp relief on his body, the scars from the attack so long ago still visible. He shook himself off like a large dog and started to dress.

Bianca woke early as usual; the last red streaks of the sun had just started to fade. She got out of bed and walked over to the French doors leading to her balcony, she threw back the drapes and pushed the doors open. Shaman landed beside her on silent paws, padding across the balcony and leaping over the railing to drop to the ground two stories below. She watched him trot off in the direction of the kennels, headed to the kennel master for his evening meal. She moved to sit in her favorite chaise lounge and watch the night awaken.

There was a light knock on her door as Emilie pushed the tea cart into the room. She still enjoyed some human food and drink, it did nothing to nourish her, but she craved the familiar tastes and experience. It allowed her to maintain some semblance of humanity.

"Good evening Ms. Bianca, did you sleep well?"

Bianca smiled at her, "Yes dear, I did. And how did your date go?"

Emilie blushed, "I had a good time, he was very polite, I like him a lot."

Bianca patted her hand, "That's good dear. You can leave the cart there; I will get it myself. Could you please lay out my good silk suit with the white shirt and black under bust corset? Thank you dear."

Emilie dropped a polite curtsy before turning and disappearing into Bianca's cavernous walk in closet. She laid the suit out on the chair in front of the big gilt mirror and quietly let herself out of the room. Bianca drank her tea, heavy on the cream and sugar, and wandered to the closet. She dressed carefully, pulling on the rich, dark purple fabric up over her legs and hips, covering the scant lace panties she was wearing, the shirt was next, the plunging neckline lined with petite ruffles nearly meeting the point of the black silk corset beneath.

She selected some of her finest amethyst jewelry, ancient pieces set in heavy, soft gold. Sliding into the fitted jacket and turning to let the flared hemline swirl around her she surveyed herself in the mirror. Bianca needed little makeup to make her look heart-stoppingly stunning. A little eyeliner, shadow and mascara framed her emerald eyes and made them seem to glitter. She ran her hands through her tousled hair and strode to the door.

Down the stairs and out to the garage, where her rather large and eclectic motor pool was housed.

"Hmm, which car would make the best statement?" she mused. "Ah," as her eyes lit on her current favorite, a Jaguar XKR-S convertible, a sweet little ride in gleaming black. She sank into the leather seat, pausing to appreciate the roar of its 550 horsepower engine and pointed it toward her new business venture. She was hungry, and she knew how to best satisfy her craving.