The Courtesan and the Werewolf Ch. 03

Story Info
Getting more acquainted.
4.7k words
4.73
12.2k
17

Part 3 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was out in front of the Club greeting people and shaking hands, telling the guys how horny the dancers inside were and kissing the ladies' hands telling them that they were as good looking at any of the girls inside no matter what they really looked like. He looked quite dashing in his signature black leather pants and red silk shirt, he wore a tailored vest as well, his long black hair pulled into a tail and several silver hoops adorning each ear. He looked up as he heard the roar of a powerful engine and saw the convertible come by, smiling to himself; it looked like the fun might begin soon.

Kissing a last hand, he slowly walked to the parking lot to meet her. Giving her his hand he helped her out of her car.

"Bianca how are you tonight?" He kissed her hand, letting his warm lips linger a moment to rub over her fingers. Her hand was cool to the touch. "Have you fed tonight?"

She smiled for him as he helped her from the car and headed for the side door to go up to his office. He had paperwork that needed to be taken care of if this was going to work. He ground his teeth, he loathed paperwork, but the deal he had his legal team draw up should work fine. It could be sealed with blood and sex but there would need to be real signatures on the paperwork first.

"No, I have not yet fed, are you offering?" He held the door and followed her up the stairs and into his office.

"That will be up to you, would you like wolf or human tonight?"

She laughed, a rich, shivery sound, "I am undecided, first I believe we have business to attend to."

Raven sighed, "Yes, I positively loathe legal paperwork; I had my lawyer draw up a contract for you to review."

Bianca scanned the document he handed her while he leaned against his desk.

Her delicately arched eyebrow rose slightly as her eyes found the financial portion, "My, that is a respectable sum. Are you sure your club can sustain that sort of revenue over time?"

He laughed, "That is a fraction of what we will bring in with you as a feature and with offering private showings and dances to the VIPs. And of course there are your VERY private attentions, reserved for myself of course."

She smirked at him, "Of course."

As she finished the contract, she looked up at him, "I do have one stipulation, the identity my true nature must NEVER be compromised. I am sure you understand."

"Of course," he replied, he of all people knew the importance of discretion.

As a werewolf, one couldn't simply leave a path of carnage behind oneself if one wished to remain alive for long. Bianca bent over the desk, taking the pen from the inkwell and signed her name in flowing script at the bottom below his.

He picked it up and looked at it, "Bianca Franco?"

She smiled at him, "No relation. It was an absurdly common name in Venice during the 16th century."

There it was, he started slightly, her true age, she was over 500 years old.

"Now, do you have a room I can use to change into my costume for this evening? I presume you want to start featuring your most unique act as soon as possible."

Raven smiled "Feel free to change here, I would love to watch."

Bianca smiled and rubbed one finger over his lips, "Now where would be the fun in letting you watch me put it on? I am sure you will enjoy it more when I take it off."

He nodded then, showing her to a changing room for the VIP part of the club. It would open in two days for a high rollers and only open to the public after that, anyone with the bank could get in at that point.

Standing at the door he could not see in but he talked to her as she changed, "You will be one of the only girls working the upstairs when we open it up on Saturday night, not a lot of people have been invited to the VIP room that night but I know how much money they have and I am sure all of them will want you."

She went on changing, the skirt was short and black leather just barely hiding her ass, her black lace thong was so tiny, Raven might say something but it did hide all of the bits the laws required, barely. Her boots where thigh high with tall heels that it took a100 years to learn to walk in correctly. The top was a leather vest that zipped up the front, allowing her to control just how much breast she wanted to show before she was on stage. She came out of the changing room and the first thing to hit Raven's mind was pinning her to the wall and taking her right there, but he managed to control his urge.

Instead, he looked her over and smiled "I think this is going to work out so very well for both of us."

Bianca waited backstage for the girl to finish her routine and gather the scattered tips and her clothing. As the young human scurried by her she heard the music change, a chilling and almost ethereal music started. A unique blend of heavy metal and classical, all played on cellos. The smoke machine settled a heavy fog on the surface of the stage which parted like a living thing as she writhed, there was really no other way to describe it, out onto the stage. The room fell silent, the sheer power of her suggestion enthralling all of the patrons and employees alike. She strode to the pole, hooking her right leg around it and swinging around once.

She grasped the pole above her head and lowered herself to the floor writhing her hips back and forth and rubbing her ass on it. She let go of the pole, and placed her hands on the stage, going to her knees and crawling like a great cat toward the end of the stage. She rocked back on her heels and lowered the zipper on her vest a couple of inches, then kept reaching back, over her head until she was bent over backwards, suddenly she flipped back to her feet, startling the crowd. She backed toward the pole, leaning forward and making beckoning motions with her hands.

The idiots on pervert's row nearly followed her, one or two having to be restrained by bouncers that he snapped out of their trance to do their jobs. As she reached the pole she again reached above her head, grasping the pole and pulling herself upward, off of the stage, a few inches at a time, until she was about six feet off of the ground. She slipped one ankle around the pole and used it to flip herself around to face the pole, hooking both legs around it and letting go with her hands, she spun slowly around, hands above her head for a moment before continuing to bend back, until she was upside down before reaching to unzip her top all the way.

The leather vest fell to the stage, unnoticed by the crowd, their attention focused on her. Her breasts sprang free, her skin was so pale it was translucent, nearly luminescent. Her nipples and areolas were barely blushed pink. She reached to the pole below her head, grasping it and slowly letting go with her legs to flip over slowly and land on her feet at the base. She went to her knees again, spreading her legs and leaning backward, her hands trailing up her torso to fondle her breasts and back down to her skirt to unfasten it, it unzipped from top to bottom and fell away, leaving her in nothing but her thong.

She fell forward to her hands and knees, flipping her hair back out of her face and stretched her arms forward, going all the way down onto the stage and stretching her legs out behind her before rolling onto her back. Her hands again found her body, tracing designs up and down from her pubic mound up her abdomen to her breasts and back down, writhing in pleasure the entire time. The song reached its crescendo, ending with a heavy burst of fog and lights.

When the air cleared she was standing, again fully dressed, in front of the pole. There was a breath of complete silence before the club erupted, money was being thrown at her feet, proposals were being shouted, propositions were being made. She simply smiled, walked a small circle, bowed and waved before exiting through the curtains, leaving the stage hands to collect the offerings.

Raven met her at the back of the stage in the hall that went up the stairs to his office. He did not say a word as he took her by the hand and let her back up to his office. He locked the door behind him and kissed her deeply, his hand pulling her skirt up to grip her ass. He did not give her time to say or do much as he pulled the little thong down and off.

"My fucking god you're good at that."

She smiled and gave a slight shrug at that, "Practice," she said and let him keep going.

He kissed her once more before pushing her backwards and pinning her back to the wall. He continued kissing her as if he were trying to devour her, a low growl resonating in his chest, as he reached down and undid the front of his pants working with one hand to get his cock out, the other on the back of her neck keeping her face pulled tight to him as they kissed. Once he freed his manhood he moved his hand from her neck to wrap his arm around her waist and pick her up as she wrapped her legs around him.

His left hand moved down under her ass holding her up as his right lined his cock up with her sweet wet pussy, letting her down slowly his cock pushed inside her as she moaned. He could feel her tight and hot around him, he knew she hand not fed yet she should not have been that warm. His hips started to rock, pounding himself inside her. Raven moved his right hand up and unzipped her top, letting her breasts bounce with each of his thrust, then moving his mouth down to suck in one of her nipples, never missing a beat, ramming his cock harder and deeper into her.

Bianca's hand gripped his shirt "Off, I want to feel your skin."

Looking up from her breasts, "Rip the fucking shirt." he growled.

He felt it when she did the silk ripped with the sound of flesh parting and her nails dug into his skin. He moaned biting down on her nipple some as he sucked. He rammed is cock into her pinning her to the wall, his hands rested on the wall on either side of her, his cock and her legs around him were all that was holding her there. Her nails scored bleeding trails down his arms from his shoulders to his wrists.

He was half concerned that the wall was going to give before he was done. He moved is head to the side as he felt her pussy getting tighter around his cock and knew she was all most there. He was pushing deeper inside her, there it was she began spasm around him, her orgasm pushing him over the edge. Ramming himself in deep, he felt his cock jump and start to pump his hot seed into her just she plunged her fangs into his jugular and began to feed. Slowly, he let them both down turning as he did to place his back to the wall as he slid to the floor, holding her where she could keep her fangs in him and he could keep his cock in her.

She continued to rock her hips and spasm around him as she fed, drawing a long, shuddering moan from him, he could feel himself starting to build toward another orgasm. His blood flowed over her tongue, hot and powerful. She felt him open himself up, to let his power and lust flow into her along with his blood. She fed on all of it. She withdrew her fangs, allowing the wound to close over as she threw back her head and rode his still hard cock to another climax; they both came screaming, though his was closer to a howl. When he opened his eyes they again had changed from their normal blue to wolf amber.

He released a long shuddering breath, "Damn, that was just, well, damn."

She ground herself against him one last time, drawing a gasp from him. "Stop it, I am not sure my office can take another round."

He glanced above him, there were actually hand prints and cracks in the wall above them.

"Oh, your office, I see." She quipped mockingly.

In a flash he had her on her back on the floor with him straddling her, his eyes boring into hers. She could see the bones in his face beginning to shift, his jaws pushing outward, teeth sharpening. She could hear the bones and muscles popping in his body and heard the leather of his pants ripping with a sound like wet silk.

Fur flowed and before her eyes he shifted. When it was finished he still loomed over her, in his half-shifted form, muzzle full of sharp teeth inches from her face. He was beautiful. She reached one hand up to cup the side of his face and ran the other through the mane of black hair that now covered the back of his neck and shoulders, cascading down around them. The silver earrings still remained in his ears, making her wonder if they hurt.

"My, my, what big teeth you have..." No one had ever touched him in this form and been so completely unafraid, or lived to tell about it. His voice came out of his muzzle, growly and somewhat mangled by the shape of his mouth and the teeth and tongue.

"The better to eat you with."

He got up slowly, showing her the full extent of his shifted form, he could keep going to full pony sized wolf, but this form was more like the classic wolfman of legend, only in this case, he was noticeably VERY male, and still excited. He stood well over six feet tall on huge paws, his hands a mixture of human and wolf, long claws sprouting from the end of each finger. His furred chest, though more barrel shaped was fairly human in shape, as were his torso and arms.

His tail moved slowly back and forth, not wagging necessarily, but twitching as if in anticipation. Her eyes were drawn back to his full manhood, now an odd, but not grotesque combination of canine and human, the penis itself was shaped fairly well like a human, but was protected by a sheath like a wolf, it protruded from it, wet, shiny and still very, very hard. She was fascinated, reaching forward; she brushed her fingers over the tip.

"Well, big bad wolf, if you are going to eat me, you best get on with it"

He growled, "Not here, my quarters above the club, I don't want to be seen like this." He scooped her up in his massive furred arms, careful of the claws.

He shouldered the door open to a private staircase, letting it shut behind him, "Bolt it," he said.

She slid the massive deadbolt home and he turned to leap up the stairs, taking them in huge bounds. He set her down as they reached a door with an electronic keypad. He used the tips of his claws to punch in the numbers, unlocking his apartment. The door was heavy, steel and very strong. He scooped her up and carried her to the living room, setting her down on the rug in front of a massive entertainment system.

He punched a couple of buttons on a remote and heavy metal started to play. He dropped to all fours and moved behind where she sat on the floor. He looked at her with what could be taken for an approximated smile came over his lips, Raven pulled her gently back by her shoulders laying her on her back. He lowered his massive head, licking her lips; it was only the really safe way to kiss her. She seemed OK with it so far. He moved down her body his chest coming over her face as he licked and lightly nipped at her nipples, licking, and giving stinging little bites down her belly.

He had to truly restrain his wolf; the belly was where all the soft, tender, meaty bits were. Then his tongue hit her clit lapping slowly all the way down, hitting all her spots from her clit down to her ass. Then he moved one hand over claws lightly opening her lower lips, licking slowly, and lightly pulling with careful, massive teeth.

His thick red cock was now right over her face. He felt her lick it like it was some type of candy, cleaning his cum and her own juice off as she went. He did not mind his cum slowly running out of her dripping wet pussy, it was his own. He lapped like a dog that had not had a drink in days, claw digging in to her lower lips just a little holding them open as he held himself up with his left hand.

Bianca was both startled and fascinated by this experience, she had had many, many different lovers, most human, some not so. This was, however, the most novel experience thus far. A slight tinge of fear mixed with curiosity and lust encompassed her thoughts. As he moved down her body, she saw his hard cock, now protruding further from the sheath, glistening red and wet hovering over her face. A drop of pre-cum shone on the tip.

She raised her head and licked it off. Then, bolder, she took the end of it in her mouth, he was much larger in this shape, she really could not get as much in her mouth as before. She managed to encircle the end with her lips and apply some suction while running her tongue around it. She let go and licked her way up and down it, lightly tickling it with her fangs. He slipped his long tongue deep into her, the end finding that one elusive spot and laving it over and over until she came screaming with his cock in her mouth.

He began to fuck her mouth, moving his hips. She let go and placed a hand on his abdomen above his manhood.

"I want you to fuck me like this, not just go down on me."

He growled and moved off to the side, grabbing her with his clawed hands, he flipped her on her stomach and pulled her hips up until she was on her knees. His control was fraying, and his claws sunk in, leaving garnet bright blood drops to bloom on her skin.

"This may hurt," he growled.

Bianca looked over her shoulder at him, "I heal faster than you do."

He nodded once and mounted her, pushing his huge, throbbing member into her, he had to go slowly, he was very big and she was small, as he slid inside, it drew a sound that was half moan half scream from her. His hands rested on her hips, helping to pull her on.

Once buried inside her, he began to move slowly in and out a fraction at a time, he felt her pussy stretch to accommodate him better. He sped up, running massive paw hands up and down her back and hips. Claws tickling. He dropped them to the floor on either side of her, putting his muzzle mere inches from her neck. His jaws parted, opening to grasp the back of her neck, gently applying pressure, he must NOT bite down.

He was not sure if even she could survive that. His pumping sped up, her muscles tightened and he felt himself climax, his throbbing cock pumping load after load of hot semen into her, more than he had in human form. He let go of her neck, wrapping his arms around her and sitting back on his knees, holding her down on him. Now the interesting part, he thought. She could feel something swelling, inside her pussy, suddenly it dawned on her, he was in partial canine form, of course this would happen. She leaned her head back on his massive furred shoulder and let it fill her even more.

The sensation was indescribable, the swelling pressed directly against her G spot, the throbbing of his blood in his cock stimulating her further. She began to writhe against him, but his arms held her still. When they were firmly bound together, he carefully rolled onto his side, spooning her from behind, his swollen member still pulsating deep inside her. He relaxed and loosened his grip, allowing her to rest on her side, her head pillowed on his arm.

He bent his head and licked the small trickles of blood from his teeth that ran down her shoulder and neck, moving carefully down to clean off the blood his claws had drawn. Her blood tasted different than human or even other shifters'; dark, rich like a fine vintage cognac was to a cheap brandy. He let it roll on his tongue, enjoying the flavor.

She smiled in the darkness, "You know, my taking your blood and your tasting mine will bind you to me more securely than even your current state."

He licked the side of her face, knowing it would be some time before he could turn back human and after fucking and shifting. He was going to want to pass out when he did finally shift back.

"There is always a price. I know the price for what we are doing now. I only fear prices I do not know."

His voice sounded so forced. He was petting her now rocking his hip now and then making sure she remembered he was inside of her he had not hand a woman in this form in a very long time.

12