The Courtesan and the Werewolf Ch. 07

Story Info
Unusual dreams plague them.
2.1k words
4.54
7.2k
10

Part 7 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raven's eyes popped open as he fell off the edge of the bed; he hit the floor with a thump and a yelp. He struggled to his feet and shook his shaggy coat. Lowering his head, he concentrated on the shift back into his human form. So much for the wolf being more resistant to her memories. As he stood up, his body pulsed with need, cock throbbing against his lower stomach.

He staggered to the intercom on the wall and pressed a button, growling into the speaker, "Send someone up, now."

He paced the floor until a hesitant knock came from the door. He crossed the room and ripped the door open. A petite brunette stood there, wearing nothing but a silk teddy and thong. Raven practically threw her across the room onto the bed, she landed on her back with her legs spread. He covered the distance to the bed in one leap, growling as he ripped the lace thong from her body. She whimpered as she saw the lust in his eyes, still she spread her legs open for him. He grabbed a bottle of lube from the bedside table and squirted some into his hand, rubbing it slowly over his throbbing member and her small pussy. Her eyes grew large as she realized that there was no way he was going to fit comfortably into her small body.

She was not ready, but was beginning to become excited at the thought. He flipped her onto her stomach and placed the head of his cock at her tight opening. He fought for control as he rubbed the tip up and down her slick slit. His hand reached around her and squeezed her small breast, then slipped lower to swirl around her tiny clit, drawing a moan of pleasure from her lips. She wiggled her hips against him, encouraging him to rub his swollen head up and down.

He growled sharply, "Fuck it," and slammed the entire length of himself home, all the way to the root of his cock, into her tight sheath, ripping a scream from her throat.

He held himself there for a moment before beginning to withdraw again, then slamming home again. His pace increased, pounding himself into her tender flesh as she writhed in pain and pleasure beneath him. Her mewling and moaning only served to drive him on, harder and faster. Fluid and blood began to seep down her thighs, the pain melding with pleasure. He felt the pressure building in his balls as they slapped against the girl's body. He grunted as he pulled his cock from her abused pussy and spun her around to face him. He shoved the head against her lips, which parted automatically as he shoved his cock into her mouth. He felt the head bump the back of her throat as he began to fuck her face.

After a few strokes her grabbed her hair and rammed his cock in as far as she could take it as he sprayed his load down her throat. She swallowed convulsively, to avoid choking on his hot, thick cum. With one final thrust, he let go of her hair and let himself slip from between her lips. She collapsed onto the bed, whimpering and moaning as her hand found her pulsing clit, rubbing herself to a screaming, moaning orgasm. He let her finish, and grabbed a towel, throwing it at her.

"Get out," he snarled.

She gathered the towel around her and scrambled for the door. She wouldn't say anything to anyone; it was part of the contract a select few girls signed. They agreed to the occasional sexual encounter with the boss in return for a larger cut and other benefits that the regular strippers did not receive.

Raven stalked through his office door and down the stairs to the floor of the club. He was in a black mood; he hadn't slept soundly in days. He also hadn't seen her in many nights, he was beginning to get a bit more than irritated. She was haunting his dreams and keeping him up, in more ways than one. He felt the hackles on his neck rise as he turned toward the front door of the club. Bianca strode through the opening with a gorgeous human male at her side. She glanced in his direction briefly, making eye contact for one brief moment. He had to stop himself from leaping across the room and ripping the guys throat out. They crossed the room to slide into a booth near the stage, the boy was enthralled with her, Raven snorted in derision. He wandered over to their table, trying not to make it look intentional, when he stopped in front of them she just about had to pull the kid out of her cleavage.

"Having a good time?" he asked, trying to keep the amusement out of his voice.

She raised a sculpted eyebrow at him and replied, "Of course, lovely."

She turned to the boy and caught his gaze, "You are having a nice time aren't you darling?"

"Mmhmm," he murmured, eyes glazed.

Raven noticed a couple of half-healed bites on his neck, barely hidden by his collar, brought her own dinner this time, he thought with a smirk.

"Something funny?" she queried.

He shook his head and smiled, "If you need anything, let me know," he said as he walked away.

Bianca watched him leave, hand twining in her pet's hair, he was a pleasant distraction, young, limber, and a lot of stamina, he tasted divine as well. The discomfort his presence caused the wolf was delightful. She hadn't had this much fun in decades. They sat for a while, watching the show and the crowd, her eyes following Raven as he moved through the crowd, greeting customers and speaking to various employees. Bianca sighed and closed her eyes, leaning back into the booth, her rest had been disturbed of late as well. She kept having flashes of images that could only be his memories. Bloody images most of them, violent and fractured. The one that kept repeating was the most disturbing, it was like she was seeing everything through his eyes. She could feel his confusion and horror at what he awakened to find himself amongst the carnage. All he could remember was the driving force of his need and lust. The girl had been flirting with him all evening and had led him on a merry chase through the woods.

As he closed in on her, the wolf began to take over, the shift overtook him as he caught up to her in a moonlit glen. The look in her eyes changed from glee to horror as he reached for her, her scream cut short as his furred hand clapped over her mouth. The next part of the memory Bianca got was of him waking up the next morning, naked and cold, sprawled in the midst of what remained of the girl, her ravaged body lay a few feet away, and he was covered in blood. She felt his horror and disbelief, and the waves of nausea as he retched violently, bringing up bloody gobs of flesh. Bianca shuddered as she opened her eyes, trying to push the images away. She caught him looking at her again, watching her from across the room.

She turned to her human companion, "Here, darling, you look tired. Why don't I call you a cab to take you home?"

He met her gaze, nodding slowly. She followed him to the door and made sure he got into the taxi. It was late, and the club would be closing soon. She slipped back inside and up the stairs to Raven's office, he was not there, so she made herself comfortable in his chair, propping her stilettos on his desk.

Raven slipped into his office and closed the door behind him, leaning his forehead against the frame for a moment. His whole body stiffened as he caught a whiff of her perfume. He whirled around to see her sitting in his spot with her feet on his desk, watching him.

He held himself in control as he walked across the room to lean against his desk, "So, haven't seen you in a few nights."

She looked at him, "No, I have been somewhat, distracted, of late."

She smiled at him briefly before continuing, "I have wondered if you have been plagued by the same problem I have over the past few days. My rest has been being disturbed by images that I can only conclude are your memories."

"Straight to the point aren't you? Yes, I have had the same problem, but what I am seeing are complete memories, like I am watching from the sidelines."

She looked shocked, "What have you seen?"

"Several things, people, places, the vamp that made you. The two of you making love, it has made things very, 'hard', to deal with."

She lifted her heels from the desktop and put her feet back on the floor, the chair tilted as she leaned forward, bringing her face near his crotch, she sniffed delicately, "Well, I see you have managed to alleviate the problem with some assistance from your girls."

He shrugged, "And?"

She laughed, "Nothing, we are not exclusive, at least as far as I know."

He stiffened, almost imperceptibly; the thought of her with another bothered him for some reason.

"So, what have you seen of my past?"

She blinked in surprise at his reaction, "What I see seems to be from your point of view, and very fragmented, usually violent and bloody. The most frequent one begins with chasing a girl through the woods, then ends the next morning with you waking up in what's left."

Raven winced, "Yeah, that was a bad day. I had no idea what I was then. It was not long after the attack that made me what I am. It took me a long time to work things out and get control of the new part of myself."

Bianca nodded, "I had some rather clumsy mistakes at first as well, but I had the guidance of my maker, you, it seems, had no one."

Raven shook his head, eyes haunted. "I can't remember everything that happened to me, that I did, though I wish I could forget what I do remember."

Bianca inclined her head in agreement, "I can relate, after so many centuries, we all have things we would rather not remember."

Raven let out a shuddering sigh, allowing his shoulders to relax as he took a seat on the edge of the desk. She crossed her legs delicately, reclining in the chair and studying him.

"Why is this happening?" he asked.

Bianca shrugged, "I am unsure, I can only think that it has to do with our exchange of blood and sex. I have never done so with a lycan before. I have been with other vampires and with humans, countless numbers, but I have never had this happen before. When I take blood from a human, I can get flashes of their memories as I feed, but this is different. I don't usually dream during the day."

Raven nodded, "I dream, but I can't block the images, even the wolf himself is not immune. I have nearly no control, I wake up filled with need, mad with it."

"And you have been filling that need with your girls, I do hope they have all survived."

Raven felt a surge of anger, "I can control it, I have not done anything they have not agreed to."

She quirked an eyebrow at him, baiting him, "I smell sex and blood on you, human blood, they did not leave completely unscathed."

Raven growled, taking her chin in his hand and leaning down until his lips barely brushed hers, he inhaled sharply through nose and mouth, "And I smell the same on you."

She closed the distance and kissed him deeply, a kiss he returned with crushing force. Her hands came up to the sides of his face, holding him to her. They broke off the kiss and gazed at each other, the lust plain in both their eyes. She blinked, breaking the connection as she pulled back, dropping her hands. She rose gracefully to her feet and crossed to the door so quickly he almost didn't see her move. She was gone before he could say anything to stop her.

Need thrummed through him as he staggered to the intercom, "Two, now," he growled. Hours later, as he lay entangled in the sheets, the two girls passed out on either side of him, he fought sleep trying to keep from being plunged back into her memories. Bianca stepped carefully over the bodies on the floor, making her way through the sitting room to her bedroom. She paused at the door, surveying the three men lying unconscious on her floor. She smiled to herself as she made her way to her bed, the big cat lying on the bed gave her a smug look as she climbed between the sheets.