The Courtesan and the Werewolf Ch. 09

Story Info
An interesting turn of events.
5.4k words
4.63
7.3k
13

Part 9 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9:

As the sun set the following evening, Bianca's eyes fluttered open; she lay confused for a moment, not recognizing her surroundings immediately. After a few seconds the remembered, smiling, she turned over to face him reaching out and touching the side of his face. His eyes opened and met hers, his hand coming up and catching hers, moving it to his mouth to plant a kiss on the palm.

"Hello lover," he said huskily moving to kiss her on the lips.

The kiss deepened as she molded her body to his, his hard cock pressing against her. She moved up until he was positioned between her legs, rubbing against her already damp slit. He moaned as she moved her hips, allowing him to slip inside her. They made love slowly, more gently than the night before, enjoying each sensation. When they lay sated, basking in the afterglow.

She sighed, "I don't want to, but I need to go home tonight. I have things that must be taken care of there."

He nodded, "I understand, we all have responsibilities."

She slipped out of the bed and into her clothes, kissing him again before gathering her things and motioning to Shaman and sweeping out the door. Her car was waiting for her when she got outside; she smiled at the valet as he opened the passenger door for the big cat. She slid into the driver's seat and shut the door, putting the car into gear and easing out into traffic. Something was nagging at the back of her mind, she felt a different energy pushing against her consciousness, it was familiar, but she could not pinpoint it. As she neared her estate, it strengthened, and she recognized what and who it was.

"Oh, hell," she muttered, causing Shaman to look at her and make his concerned little chuffing noise.

"Oh boy, things are about to get interesting."

She pulled into her garage, parking and going around letting the jaguar out. He trotted to the door, waiting for her to let him through, a low growl building in his chest as he caught an unfamiliar scent. Bianca opened the door and let the cat through ahead of her, following him up the stairs to her rooms.

She placed her hand on his collar as she opened the door to the sitting room, "Easy boy," she whispered.

As the door fell open, Bianca's eyes met the eyes of the man seated across from her. He was breathtaking, as gorgeous now as he had been the last time she had seen him, centuries before. His wavy gold hair fell to his wide shoulders, framing the beautifully chiseled planes of his face. The look in his eyes was pure desire, he was sex personified. His lean, muscular body was accentuated by perfectly tailored clothing. As he rose from the seat and crossed the room, her breath caught in her throat. He still had that power over her.

"My love," he started, "it has been too long. How are...."

He trailed off, pausing and inhaling, nostrils flaring as he drew in her scent. She knew her aroma was overlaid strongly with Raven's. "My, my, we have been slumming haven't we?"

He stepped in close, arms going around her waist as he planted a kiss on her lips. She found herself melting into his embrace, returning the kiss, unable to resist. He was the original after all, and her maker. He had been known by many names through history, the most memorable of which was Casanova.

She pushed away from him, "Cass, what are you doing here?"

He stepped away, arms outspread, "Why my dear, to see you of course. We have lost touch over the years and I find myself longing to see you again, and other things," he smiled seductively. "It would seem though, that you have been amusing yourself with a wolf of late."

She squared her shoulders, "What of it? You have no call to be offended, if I remember correctly, you left me."

He shrugged, "I could care less what you fuck, if you feel the need to sleep with an animal, by all means, enjoy."

She ground her teeth in anger, "Good." She brushed past him to her bedroom, attempting to close the door before he could follow her.

He stepped through before she could manage, "Are you avoiding me love? You act as if you are not happy to see me."

She snarled at him, "You know damn well I can't say no to you. No one ever has."

He laughed, grabbing her by the waist and spinning her around him, pinning her against the wall and kissing her again. She fought him for a second and then relaxed into him, returning his kiss.

He kissed his way along her jaw and down her neck, pausing over her jugular, fangs tickling her skin briefly before moving down to her collarbone and across to the other side of her neck. When he reached the spot over her vein, he plunged his fangs into her flesh, drawing a gasp from her throat. His bite alone was nearly orgasmic. Her knees went weak, collapsing into his arms. He withdrew his fangs, picking her up and carrying her to the bed. He laid her down gently, moving to recline beside her, his hands tracing along the curve of her breasts. He brought his hand up to his mouth, using his fangs to open the veins in his wrist.

He pressed the bleeding wound to her lips, "Drink my dear, I know you hunger."

As she began swallowing his blood he sank his fangs again into her flesh, making it so that as fast as he took blood, so did she. The exchange had a twofold purpose, to reinforce and renew the binding between them and to allow him to access her memories.

As they flooded into his mind, his eyebrows rose in shock, she felt his voice whisper through her mind, "My, my, we have been a naughty girl lately. I was not expecting that. You bound yourself to him?" S

he moaned, pushing his arm away and pulling away from him, breaking off the blood exchange, "Shut the fuck up Cass, why does it matter? I have seen you do worse. What was that I heard about that convent?"

He laughed, the sound caressing her like fur, "You found out about that eh? One of my finest moments. Mother Superior couldn't get enough of my cock, I fucked every nun there, in every way imaginable."

She raised an eyebrow, "As if they had a choice, I know what your power can do."

He gave another shivery laugh, "I do hope your new little pet won't get upset that I am here, not that he has any right to."

Bianca growled at him, "We are not exclusive; we are business partners and lovers. He may be bound to me by blood, but I cannot control him, so be forewarned, he is old and powerful in his own right." She gazed at him, eyes meeting his, "Cass, you know I still love you, I always will. We are bound together for eternity. I am yours as you are mine."

He leaned in and kissed her, "I know," he whispered against her lips.

Raven was becoming concerned; he had neither seen nor heard from Bianca in over a week. He was running out of girls that were willing to help satisfy his needs and his body ached for hers. The dreams were still plaguing him and he did not know how much longer he could keep himself from seeking her out. Tonight, he would have to go tonight to her estate and try to find her. He needed her. As the sun set, he set out in his truck toward her mansion. A few miles away, he pulled off onto a side road and got out. Stripping his clothing, he willed himself into the change, his body breaking and reforming into that of a giant black wolf. The silver rings in his ears remained, flashing in the moonlight. He shook himself, his shaggy coat settling into place. He was huge, larger than the biggest wolf that ever lived.

His body was massive, shoulders and neck packed with muscle; his front legs were more feline in composition than canine, allowing a greater range of motion. His huge paws were tipped with sharp claws that were semi-retractable. For all of his massive, muscle bound size, he moved like a ghost, fluid and silent as he trotted through the trees. He cleared the fence around her property with ease, taking the seven-foot height like it was nothing. Landing on the other side, he raised his head and scented the air. There, her scent, but it was mingled with the scent of a strange male, a vampire as well. It was similar to her own, but decidedly masculine. Growling, he began loping across the manicured grounds toward the house. He could see the lights from her rooms and hear voices inside. He was so single-minded in his quest that he completely failed to remember her protector. What felt like a ton of bricks hit him broadside, tumbling him over and over in the leaves. A snarling roar filled his ears. He rose to his paws and whirled to find himself face to face with Shaman.

The cat was a giant of his species, descended from a line bred by Bianca over many decades. He was more than a match even for Raven in his wolf form. He bared his four-inch fangs at the cat, warning him back with a snarl of defiance. Shaman was unperturbed, he charged, wickedly curving claws coming directly for Raven's face. He jerked back, narrowly avoiding having his face laid open. Shaman leapt at him again, this time from the rear, attempting to sink his claws into his haunches and pull him down as he would his prey. Raven spun and snapped at the cat, teeth scoring his ear. Shaman leapt to the nearest tree, crouching on a branch just out of reach. The jaguar let out a hissing snarl and prepared to leap down onto him from above.

Bianca's voice rang across the grounds, "SHAMAN! Stop!"

The big cat twitched his ears and stopped, remaining crouched on the branch, tail twitching in agitation. Raven spun to face the direction the voice had come from. Bianca was striding toward them, with a blonde vampire at her side. Raven's ears twitched forward, his nose working to take in the scent of the man coming toward him. This was the strange male he had scented; it was also the same vampire he had seen in the dreams. This must be the one who turned her. Their scents were too similar.

Raven's lips peeled back in a silent snarl, he could tell they had been having sex, a lot of it. It bothered him, awakening territorial feelings that he immediately tried to bury. Why should he be angry? She didn't belong to him, he had no claim on her. She didn't care when he satisfied himself with his dancers, if she wanted to fuck someone else, what did it matter? He sat down on his haunches, a perplexed look on his face. He began to shift back to his human form, he needed to be able to communicate more effectively. When the change had run its course, Bianca was on one knee beside him with her hand on his shoulders, making sure he was ok, the other vamp was leaning against a tree, a slightly bemused and interested look on his face.

"Well, that's a first. I must say, I have never seen anything quite like that before," he looked down his aristocratic nose at Raven, crouching on the ground panting slightly from the exertion of the fight and change. "You were always an animal lover, Bianca, and while I will agree, he is a FINE specimen, is this not taking things a bit TOO far? I mean really, letting it fuck you in fur? That borders on depravity don't you think?"

Bianca rose to her feet and crossed the distance between them so fast that it seemed the crack of her hand hitting his face sounded before she even moved. "How dare YOU, of all people, speak to me of depravity? You, who have orchestrated some of the most depraved acts in history."

Cass shrugged on careless shoulder, "Ah, so true. Well my love, shall we find our unexpected guest some clothing? While I am quite appreciative of his assets and do not mind seeing them displayed, it is rather chilly out here."

Raven growled, "Whatever, I can just go back. It's not like I can't get what I want there."

Cass turned and smiled, "Ah, but you cannot. Your human playthings are nothing in comparison to my Bianca. She can take you in all your glory, if you will, and not suffer from it. This, I would love to witness myself, and perhaps even join in."

He looked at Raven, licking his lips and flashing a little fang. Raven growled at him again, a challenge emanating from his throat.

Cass appeared as if from nowhere, hand around Raven's neck and silver-edged dagger at his throat, "Remember your place, dog. I am older than you and stronger, you are no more than a small inconvenience to me."

Raven glared at him, amber eyes met with icy blue and held the gaze. Tense moments passed, and Raven dropped his eyes, surrendering, this time.

Raven pulled on a pair of pajama pants that Bianca had produced from somewhere in the recesses of her closet. Of course they weren't mere flannel or cotton, but silk. He paused and checked his reflection in the closet mirror, golden eyes glowing in the low candlelight.

"Now what?" he asked his reflection.

He wandered out and into the sitting room where the two of them were sitting on a high backed Victorian couch. Well, Cass was sitting; Bianca was more accurately described as draped around him. Something was just odd, this was not the cool, confident creature of the night he was accustomed to dealing with. She seemed much more pliable, willing to do anything for him. He idly twined his fingers in her hair, pausing now and then to give it a hard tug, causing her to moan in pleasure. His other hand caressed her left breast, her shirt having fallen off of her shoulders. He bent and kissed her parted lips, staring up as Raven as he did.

Raven heard a voice whispering through his mind, "Don't you want to join me? We could have so much fun."

The wolf within him growled nervously, but the pull of the power flowing out from Casanova was too much to resist. He crossed the room to the couch, going to his knees in front of her. He reached for the waistband of her skintight jeans, undoing the buttons and sliding them, along with her panties down over her legs and casting them aside. With his hands, he spread her knees apart and exposed her pulsing, wet slit. He leaned forward, licking from the bottom to the top, pausing to suck the little nub of pleasure between his lips, brushing his teeth lightly over it. Her hips bucked and she moaned, her cries muffled by Cass' mouth on hers. Raven's hands slipped around her backside, cradling her hips and bringing her pussy closer to his face as he began to slowly lick her dripping folds, teasing her into a frenzy. The sex in the air was palpable, he felt the wolf rising inside, and the urge to shift hit him as if from nowhere, he had not planned it, but he got the feeling someone else had. He paused as the change washed over him, somehow made more fluid and easy by whatever power was being pushed into him from the other vamp. Bianca lay totally in his sway, eyes dilated and limbs pliable.

He glanced up at Cass, who met his gaze and nodded. Raven bent his muzzle back to her wet, pulsing channel and drove his long tongue into her as far as he could. Her back bowed and she screamed in pleasure. Cass moved to take her right nipple in his mouth, his other hand continuing to massage and tease her left breast. His tongue flicked over the sensitive but as the fingers of his other hand squeezed gently on the other. Waves of pleasure washed over Bianca, her mind was completely overwhelmed by the sensations. Raven's tongue, buried inside her, flicked over and over that most sensitive spot, bringing her to screaming climax almost instantly.

Both men withdrew; Raven stood and gathered Bianca in his arms.

Cass followed as he carried her through into the bedroom, he jerked his head toward the bed, "Take all the blankets off," he growled.

Cass grabbed the layers of linens and dragged them off. Raven stepped forward and laid her gently on the massive bed. She seemed almost drunk with pleasure. Her body was flush with the blood of a recent feeding; she was nearly feverish to the touch. Cass stepped back from the bed and removed his shirt and pants, Raven was already stripped, the increase in body size that came with the shift had shredded the silk pants. Both of them were hard and ready. Bianca sat up on the bed, reaching a hand out to caress and gently pull on both cocks, drawing them onto the bed. When they were both kneeling before her, she bent her head and took Casanova's throbbing member in her mouth. Her hand on Raven's cock began to move, squeezing and stroking as she sucked the vampire's.

Casanova's hands twined in her hair, holding her head as his hips began to pump his swollen shaft in and out of her mouth, each stroke shoving the head farther down her throat. Just as he felt the orgasm began to build, he jerked her off of him and half pushed, half threw her toward Raven, "Someone else needs to feel that sweet mouth."

Raven let loose a moan as he felt her lips slide down his cock. Cass moved around behind her and grabbed her by the hips, lifting her to her knees and positioning himself to slide his cock into her pussy. As she took all she could of Raven's huge manhood in her mouth, the end sliding down her throat, Cass rammed himself into her tight hole balls deep. Her scream was cut off, with Raven's cock acting as a gag. Cass began to pound himself in and out of her, forcing her to match his pace with her mouth on Raven's cock. He wrapped his huge paw-hands in her hair and drove himself as deep as he could. Their pace increased in unison, they could each feel themselves nearing climax, Bianca was moaning and crying out around the huge cock in her mouth, Cass's head was thrown back in ecstasy, his hands digging into her hips as he fucked her deep and hard. Bianca went over the edge first, screaming her orgasm around Raven's flesh, her climax triggered both of the men to come in unison, filling her throat and pussy with their thick seed. She fell to her side, both of them sliding out of her body, cum running from the corner of her mouth and down her thighs.

She used one finger to wipe the creamy liquid from her chin, licking it off like candy.

She rolled onto her back, spreading her legs, "Well, now how are we going to clean up this mess?"

Raven moved to position himself between her legs, lowering his head and nuzzling her dripping folds. His long tongue laved over her, cleaning the combined fluids off of her flesh. Cass moved up to her head, moving to where he was straddling her face. His semi-flaccid, cum covered dick hung down, bumping her mouth. She opened obligingly, running her tongue from tip to base, cleaning off their fluids, she could taste herself on him. She sucked the partially soft flesh into her mouth, thoroughly cleaning him off. She felt him twitch and begin to harden again. Raven finished licking off her thighs and ran his long tongue from the bottom to the top of her slit, pausing to flick back and forth over the sensitive bud at the top. She moaned around Cass's hardening member. He began to slowly rock his hips, thrusting gently in and out of her mouth. Raven moved up and positioned his cock at her opening, rubbing the red, throbbing head up and down, spreading the pre-cum that was oozing out on her pussy lips. Slowly, he began to push inside, making her take every inch of him.

When he was seated, fully enveloped in her pulsing channel, he began to slowly withdraw, eliciting a muffled moan from her. As he began to push back in again, Cass lowered himself to her body, his face coming right over where the glistening, wolfen cock was sliding in and out of her, stretching her small opening to its limit. He lowered his head and began to flick his tongue back and forth over her clit, occasionally licking down the sides of her pussy as Raven pumped in and out, lapping up her juices as they dripped out of her. Her moans and cries became louder as both men continued pounding her mouth and pussy. Raven felt her walls spasm and clamp down on his member as he drove it deep inside her, the tip hitting the opening of her cervix and actually bending slightly, rubbing up and down with each thrust.

Bianca's orgasm built and spilled over, the power with it spilling out and causing both of her lovers to go simultaneously, filling her again with hot, thick cum. Cass pulled out of her mouth, emptying the rest of his load on her chest. Raven buried himself as deeply as he could, his cum spilling out deep inside her as she writhed beneath him, clutching the sheet and screaming. He held himself there, keeping both clawed hands buried in the flesh of her hips as his knot began to swell. Drops of blood oozed out and trickled down her skin, drawing Cass toward them to lick them off. As his knot swelled and locked them together, it brought Bianca screaming to a climax again, Raven held on as she bucked and writhed, his own growling moans mingling with her screams. Raven released her hips and held himself over her with one hand on either side of her body, using one massive arm, he scooped her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. Turning with his back to the headboard, he settled her against his massive, furred chest, holding her unconscious form against him. He reached off the side of the bed and grabbed a blanket, wrapping it around them. He looked over her head at the vampire, his golden eyes meeting Cass's blue ones in what was clearly a challenge.

12