The Courtesan and the Werewolf Ch. 10

Story Info
Raven sees more of Bianca's past.
2k words
4.6
6.7k
8

Part 10 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raven caught her just in time as Bianca wavered and went limp, nearly slipping beneath the surface. She focused her gaze on him and blinked a couple of times, shaking her head to clear it.

"Damn him. He does that every time. Because he is my maker, I have no defense against him."

Raven wrapped her in his arms and pulled her to him. "Well, he does not have any power over me, I can feel his power pushing against my mind, but I can block it."

"Interesting, I have never known of anyone who was unaffected by it, human or otherwise," she mused.

"Well I know one thing, you are coming back with me tonight, I am not leaving you here with him," he growled.

She nodded, allowing him to carry her out of the tub and set her on her feet, wrapping her in a thick towel. He dried himself off and they slipped out into her bedroom, Cass was nowhere to be seen.

"Good," she breathed, relieved that he seemed to have gone for the time being.

She motioned to Raven and they dressed and went down to her garage, taking her car back into town to the club. The sun was just beginning to lighten the horizon as they ascended the stairs to his apartment, shutting the door behind them. She moved past him and into his bedroom, when he reached the door, she had already climbed between the sheets and was already slipping into oblivion for the day. He smiled at her, leaning down and placing a kiss on her forehead.

She smiled, and softly said, "Careful, someone might think you care for me."

Raven smiled as life left Bianca's body. He longed to lay next to her and sleep but had things to take care of first. Picking up a small box made of a deep rich ebony wood and going to one of the other rooms in his office he took a seat behind the desk as he slowly unlocked and opened the box. The little lock would not have even keep a human out but it was something. Inside the box where a few odds and ends from his past, a few stone arrowheads, and other pieces of stone, a bronze cross that he put to the side, and under it all, some very old pictures. Some were as old as the war between the states, all of them had Raven in them. In some he was with other women or men and in some he was alone. Looking through them was like jumping back in time to places he had been and people he was. He picked the cross back up and rolled it between his fingers remembering the day the men came to tell his people of the "new and true" god, and it must have been true, for the gods of his people where all dead now. Just then the phone on his desk buzzed.

Pushing the flashing light, he spoke into the machine, " Yes?"

The girl on the other end seemed happy she had called him first thing this morning before he could call down for a girl and was vastly relieved when he had not.

"Sir the new dancer is here for her interview."

Raven had forgotten, "Oh yes, tell her to head to the VIP room for her try out."

Bianca was again plagued by vivid dreams. She was again back in her beloved Venice during the time she was learning to hunt for herself without actually killing her prey. Cass was not the most patient of teachers, but he usually managed not to lose his temper with her first, clumsy efforts. She did have an advantage of having most of her meals not only come to her but actually pay her for the pleasure of her company as well. Tonight her guest was one of the most respected men in Venice, a member of the council and a very wealthy man. He had been a regular customer of hers for quite some time, he always paid well. She had attended a musical performance with him and then had taken him back to her rooms in her home and was in the middle of untying his breeches and sliding them down his legs. She sank to her knees and freed his cock from the codpiece. She took his flaccid flesh in her mouth and began to pleasure him and use her skills to lick and suck him to hardness. He absently stroked her hair as her head bobbed back and forth on his cock. She was being very careful of her small, sharp fangs as she did, not wanting to graze his tender flesh. He moaned as he began to rock his hips and moan, starting to build toward an orgasm. She stopped sucking and stood up, stripping his shirt from his shoulders and leading him to the bed. He sat on the edge and held her by the waist as she carefully straddled his lap. She slowly slid herself down on him, impaling herself on him one slow inch at a time. As she looked over his shoulder, she could see Cass sitting just barely concealed behind the draperies on her bed. He watched hungrily as she slid the last inch of him into herself. She kissed and nibbled her way from his jaw down to his neck, starting to grind herself against him as she paused over the pulsing veins in his neck. Cass nodded at her as she struck, sinking her fangs into him, his hot blood exploding in her mouth.

Raven felt the heat as he made his way to the VIP room, just a quick flash like something old and powerful then it was gone like it had never been. Opening the door, he knew right away she was a wolf but that could not have been the power he felt. Her heat seemed to be young and new, what he was feeling from her was the fresh not at all like the power that had rushed over him before. He would have to look in to what and who that was later. She was standing with her back to him looking at one of the brass poles on the little VIP room stages. He could tell right way she could not have been more than 5'2" with the darkest black hair he had ever seen. From behind he could tell she had a small waist but hips that got much wider and an ass that he could only call Brazilian, which matched her darker skin tone. As she turned he met a set of eyes as cold and dark as obsidian. Something in the back of his mind screamed but he did not know why.

She smiled, "Hello Mr. Raven?" Raven shook himself all over and but on his best smile, "I am sorry you just look like someone I knew a very long time ago."

The blush showed even on her tan face, "My name is Chel. I am here for the dancer job."

Raven nodded, "Of course, let's see what you can do."

Chel hopped up on the stage as Raven pulled over a chair, "So how much can I take off on stage?".

"The down stairs is topless VIP room is full nude but it's just you and me and I just need to see how you dance so take off as little or as much as you like."

Bianca sat bolt upright in the bed, gasping for breath she really did not need. A huge pulse of very ancient power had slammed into her, rousing her from her torpor in the middle of the day. Shaman leaped up onto bed with her, butting his wide forehead into her chest, rumbling in his chest with concern.

She threw her arms around his neck, "I don't know what or who that was boy, but it was enough to wake me up, and that's not good." She could feel the weight of the sun pressing against the windows. "I can't leave these rooms without risking exposure. I need to know what is going on."

She slipped out of the bed and made her way over to the intercom, pressing the button for the secretary's desk.

"Yes sir?" came the prompt reply.

"No, this is...well..." she paused, not knowing exactly what to call herself, most of the employees were not aware that she was a partner in the club.

"Oh, my apologies Ms. Franco. What can I do to help you?" Bianca was mildly surprised; Raven must have informed the administrative staff about the arrangement.

"Yes dear," she replied, "Where is Raven?" She had to warn him, to let him know about the power she had felt.

Chel kicked her boots off after she got onstage, "I would leave them on but it's hard to get jeans off over them."

Raven only smiled, knowing she was right. Not asking for a song she started to move her body, one hand over her head on the pole, her hips rocking slowly as she turned around. Once her back was to him she started to pull the black tee shirt over her head, showing off a tan back and the leopard print bra strap. Legs apart and bending forward at the waist, running her hands up the insides of her legs and over her own ass before standing back up and starting to work her jeans down over her hips; letting him see the thong that matched her bra. Stepping out of her jeans she turned around, her hips rocking and her hands over her head. As she moved to the music in her head, Raven zoned out for just a moment. He was in front of a fire and the women of the village were dancing, casting shadows in the firelight. Coming back to himself he blinked as she lowered her bra down and off her c cup breasts. Whirling in a circle, she set her black hair spinning around her body. By this time Raven was already rock hard. Even with it being hours until dark he had to stop and think about Bianca. Was he falling for her? Seemingly in a fog, he got to his feet and walked over to the stage.

"You have the job," he grunted, stopping her dance.

She squealed and dropped to her knees and hugged him from the edge of the stage, effectively putting her breasts right in his face "Thank you so much!"

Raven's hand cupped her ass as he sucked one of her nipples in to his mouth, then looked up at her. "You start tomorrow night," he said as he turned and walked out of the room, heading back to his office with a mind full of ideas.

The girl on the intercom paused for a moment before replying, "He is interviewing a new dancer in the VIP room Ma'am."

Bianca replied, "Thank you," and released the button to hang up.

She spun on her heel and stalked back across the room. Being woken in the middle of the day was not terribly pleasant, she was on edge as she paced like a caged animal. She was making her way back to the bed to try to drop back into her slumber when she was nearly staggered by a wave of a heat from Raven. She saw a brief flash of a woman's face, as if through his eyes. She could feel his desire for her. A flash of jealousy and possessiveness briefly overwhelmed her. It gave her pause; why should she feel these things? She closed her eyes and focused on him, she could feel him coming closer, his thoughts and emotions were chaotic, she could see flashes of his past, of their times together, and this new woman who could only be the new stripper he was interviewing. They were intertwined and muddled together. She snarled silently at the image of him sucking her nipple into his mouth. She turned toward the door as Raven opened it, meeting his shocked gaze as he came through.
Raven stopped short, "Why are you up in the middle of the day?" he quickly shut the door and looked to all the windows to make sure no sun was coming in. "You look worried, what's wrong?" He walked toward her, concern plain on his face.