The Courtesan and the Werewolf Ch. 11

Story Info
A sexy performance.
3.9k words
4.65
8.1k
11

Part 11 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bianca took a step back from him, teeth bared slightly.

"I don't know what's wrong. I felt a strong pulse of power that awakened me, and you were gone. Then I kept seeing flashes of what you were seeing, and of your memories. Things were chaotic, and muddled, I could not make out anything definite, except her face, and your desire for her."

He stared at her, a look of confusion and then irritation flashed in his eyes, "What does it matter? I thought we were not exclusive anyway?"

She paused, "True, though it bothers me, and I can't explain why."

She crossed the few feet between them and stood toe to toe with him, lips hovering over his, "I can't explain it. I don't know what's going on. For some reason I feel something more than I should for you. There is a connection between us, something I have never heard of happening before between one of my kind and a lycan, but perhaps someone we both know may."

Raven closed the short distance and kissed her, silencing her concerns.

After Raven kissed her he pushed her away just a little, "I felt the rush of power as well I know it's a wolf and very old one but it was quick and then gone. We will have to be on guard."

His hands moved to cup her ass and pull her hips in tight to his, letting her feel just how turned on he still was, "The new girl is also a wolf, much younger then I. Maybe she is running from the older one. We will have to find out."

His mouth had moved to her neck as he kissed and sucked at her flesh, letting his teeth rake roughly over her now and then, "If you were getting flashes from my mind, then you know I am having the same feelings for you."

His eyes met hers, glowing a deep amber. Bianca moaned softly, melting into his embrace and running her hands up and down his chest and washboard abs and then back up to his shoulders, finally coming to rest cupping his face.

She stared into his eyes, "I fear no wolf, no matter their age or how beautiful they are. You are mine."

She brushed a lock of his hair back from his face, tucking it behind his ear, briefly caressing the silver rings. Raven closed his eyes and enjoyed her touch. She was still completely nude, as she had been when she lay down at dawn, he was very aware of her nearness and her state of undress, her scent of arousal tantalizing him as he breathed in. He reached up and gently caressed her breast, running his thumb across her left nipple, rewarded by a sharp intake of breath from her he repeated the maneuver with the other side, squeezing them lightly and brushing his thumbs over the hard buds. Bianca arched her back and moaned again, hooking one leg around the back of his thighs and grinding herself against the huge bulge in the front of his jeans. She slipped her hand down into the waistband, wrapping her fingers around his throbbing manhood and squeezing.

He groaned and closed his eyes, "Gods of my fathers, woman, if you don't fuck me soon I am going to explode right here."

Raven moaned louder as her fingers grew ever tighter around his cock.

"You're a big strong wolf, why don't you just take me," she purred.

Opening his eyes, he could see the wicked grin on her face and a matching heat in her eyes. Bianca let go of his manhood and backed away, letting her hands rub over her own body as she did. Stripping quickly, Raven started after her, his movements slow, stalking her, watching her every move. Even without him shifting she could tell the wolf was hunting her and it was still daylight so there was nowhere to run.

Backing up till her back was to the wall, she gasped in mock fear, "Oh no whatever will I do?" before she sent a finger between her own thighs to rub round and round on her clit, filling the air with the heady scent of her arousal.

She slipped her finger into her dripping cunt pumped it in and out as she writhed against the wall. Raven stalked closer, eyes glowing amber as his nostrils flared, taking in her scent. His rock hard manhood jutted in front of him as he walked, drawing her hungry gaze.

He cupped himself with one hand, stroking the shaft lightly, "See something you want?"

She licked her lips, "Perhaps."

She withdrew her finger, glistening with her own juices and extended her hand toward him, "Smell something you want?" she teased.

He closed the distance, grabbing her wrist and sucking her finger into his mouth, savoring her flavor. Her eyes shone like glowing emeralds as his tongue caressed her flesh. She stepped closer, trailing her free hand down his chest and stomach to grasp his hard cock again. He released her wrist as she dropped smoothly to her knees in front of him, her face even with the slightly bobbing head of his manhood. She flicked the tip of her tongue over the head, licking the drop of glistening pre-cum off. She glanced up at the sharp intake of breath, watching his face as she slowly enveloped the entire length of him in her hot mouth. His eyes widened as she began to withdraw, allowing him to slip slowly from between her lips only to repeat the movement, sucking him back into her mouth, running her tongue around flared edge of the head and working her way down until he was deep in her throat. She swallowed around him, throat convulsing around his girth. He made a noise that was as much growl as moan as he buried his hand in her hair, thrusting his hips forward and jamming his cock as far down her throat as he could. Raven hissed slightly as he felt her fangs bury themselves in his flesh at the base of his cock.

Raven's cock jumped in her mouth dumping a hot load of cum along with warm red blood down her throat.

Letting her drink her fill before he pulled his cock slowly out of her mouth he growled, "Bed now."

Bianca looked at him like he had lost his mind, "Hold on there wolf boy."

He nodded and smiled as his skin started to rip and bones reshape, his eyes glowed as he came at her and she playfully fell back onto the bed. His clawed hands flipped her over on to her belly then pulled her up on to her hands and knees. She moaned at the feeling of his claws on her hips and all most screamed as he started to lick and lap at her wet little pussy and ass. Doing things with his tongue no human man could. He licked and worked till Bianca's juices ran down his face and her legs. Moving up her body, his cock found her dripping wet cunt and pushed forcefully deep inside her.

Bianca screamed long and loud as his cock stretched her opening to its fullest extent. He ground his hips into her ass as he buried himself to his root in her. She arched her back and pushed back against him, relishing the pleasure laced with pain as he began to fuck her with long, hard strokes. Her eyes glazed and unfocused as she writhed beneath him, blood trickled down her thighs from where his claws were sunk into her hips. He licked slowly from the base of her spine to the nape of her neck, his jaws parted as he took her delicate flesh in his teeth, exerting just enough pressure to draw a small amount of blood which he licked off with strokes of his tongue that matched the strokes of his body inside hers. He continued pumping himself into her as the pressure built up low in her belly, the orgasm crested like a huge wave and rocked her body with waves of pleasure. She screamed again as it rushed through her, causing her inner walls to pulse and clench around his pounding cock.

He growled low in his throat, "Keep doing that and I will come too."

She tried to control herself but failed, bucking her body against his as a second orgasm followed close on the heels of the first. He groaned and pulled her against him as he tried to control himself.

"Come on," she teased, tossing her hair over her shoulder and looking back at him, "come hard damn you."

He snarled and thrust hard into her, unloading his hot cum into her, as his cock pulsed and throbbed inside her, a third and more intense orgasm caught her. She sat up, leaning back against him as they were both caught in the storm of pleasure. She felt the knot at the base of his cock begin to swell, locking them together, he tried to pull out before they became tied but she pushed herself back onto him.

"No," she breathed, "stay."

He growled and wrapped his arms around her, holding him against his chest as the bond tightened. He stood up, carrying her with him as maneuvered them onto the bed on their sides, with her slightly under him, one large furry leg draped over her. She sighed and snuggled back against him.

"You know, in all my nights on this Earth, I never would have thought I would like it furry."

She felt his chest vibrate as he chuckled, "I never thought I would like it dead."

She squeaked indignantly and jabbed backwards with an elbow, smiling in satisfaction as it connected, almost simultaneously moaning in pleasure as his knot pulled against her.

They both jumped slightly to the sound of clapping, "Bravo. Well done you two. A most entertaining sight."

Bianca and Raven turned their heads toward the sound only to be greeted by the sight of Cass leaning against the door frame. Raven snarled at him and restrained the urge to lunge and tear the bastard's throat out.

"How the hell did you get in here?" Cass smiled and waved one hand dismissively, "Oh, that was nothing. Your human servants were MORE than willing to be of service and to service me."

Raven growled again, "If you harmed a single one I will rip your head off and nail it to my wall."

Cass sneered at him, "Oh I assure you, they will not claim any harm at all."

Raven grunted, "You better be right."

"At any rate I am here because, in case you failed to notice, it is daylight, and we are awake. Surely I am not the only one who finds this a bit unnerving. Though Bianca seems to have gotten over the shock. And besides, I have a proposition. Something to liven up your little club's show." He continued to stand watching them as he spoke, "I propose Bianca and I put on a little stage performance on Saturday night. Something to showcase our particular skill set. Of course, I would love to use, I mean have, you as well."

Raven stared at him, "We can discuss this later. If you don't mind, we are kind of, well, tied up at the moment."

"Oh, I don't mind at all. Feel free to continue."

Cass turned and sauntered from the doorway into Raven's living room and lowered himself gracefully into a chair, with a clear view of the bedroom through the open door. Raven glared at him from the bed and grabbed one of the blankets and pulled it over them rolling over with Bianca in his arms so his back faced the door. He heard a heavy sigh from the living room, causing him to lay his ears back against his head in aggravation.

Bianca reached back and caressed his face briefly, "Just ignore him my love."

"Trying," he growled softly in her ear, nuzzling her neck gently and causing a shiver to run down her back.

He could feel his knot beginning to shrink and did not want things to end just yet, but with Cass in the other room he did not want to get things started again. Bianca wiggled closer to him, trying to keep him inside her as long as she could, but after a short time the inevitable happened and they were able to get up and still wrapped in the blanket made her way to the shower. Raven rose to his feet and stalked over to where Cass was lounging in his favorite chair. Faster than the eye could see, he had the vampire by the throat against the wall. His huge clawed hand ached to close and rip the other man's throat out.

His fangs were mere inches from Cass's face as he snarled, "I don't know how you got in here, or what you think you are doing here, but if I catch you in my home again without an invitation I will rip you into tiny, bloody shreds."

Cass frowned at him momentarily, quickly melting into a grin, his expression showed no fear, "Of course."

Raven grunted once and dropped him in a heap on the floor as he turned and stalked away toward the sound of the shower, melting back into human form as he did. It briefly crossed his mind that shifting was becoming easier recently.

Raven walked in to the bathroom a man and still was not sure why shifting was no longer as hard as it had once been. He felt faster as well, especially considering that the last time he tried to get his hands on Cass he got nowhere near him. Stepping in to the shower behind Bianca his fingers moved slowly up her sides and them her arms to take over washing her hair for her. After her hair he started to wash the rest of her body taking a little time on her soapy nipples just to make her moan.

"I am going to do what Cass wants onstage, it will be good for the club and people will talk about it for years."

He was behind her now, his hands resting on her hips as the warm water ran over them. Bianca playfully wiggled her hips "Why do I hear a 'but' coming in there?"

He gave her a stinging little slap on the ass. "Nothing is free, you of all people should know that."

Giving her a quick little bite on the back of her neck Raven turned and got out of the shower, grabbing one of his huge towels and drying off, he took another one to Bianca as she got out. Once he had toweled her off, he wrapped the towel around her, took her hand and led her back out into the living room. Casanova was still sitting where they had left him, his boots up on the coffee table. Raven glared at him and kicked his feet down as he walked by.

"Alright I will do it, I will be the pet in you and Bianca's little stage show but I want something in return." Raven had taken a seat not far from Cass and Bianca sat between them a hand rubbing each of their legs in turn.

"Very well wolf, tell me what do you want and I might consider your price."

It was then he looked at the two vampires he was sitting with and they both saw something much more than the beast that he let out. "I want Bianca for 8 hours as my sub no back talk no saying no and you, Cass are not to be anywhere around when this happens a week after the show."

"You want her to pay the price for the whole show herself?" Cass smiled as he said it showing his fangs.

"Yes, and she and I will not have sex in that week between the show and the payment." Raven was watching then both to see what the answer would be.

Several nights later...

The music began to pulse like a heartbeat; fog began to roll off of the stage, spilling into the crowd. The patrons drew closer to the stage, mesmerized as a pair of pillars seemed to rise from the center of the stage. The lights came up slowly, illuminating the pillars and the powerful body held captive between them. Raven stood, his wrists bound with silver chains to the poles. He wore buttery soft leather pants, skin tight, they laced all the way from his hips to the tops of his knee-high boots. His chest gleamed with slight perspiration, hair hanging around his face, his head bent forward and his chest rose and fell with each breath. The silver chains burned against his skin, the pain keeping him focused. The music increased in tempo, the base throbbing harder as two shapes began to materialize from the fog behind him. Bianca and Cass seemed to practically writhe down the stage, lust and hunger written in every line of their bodies. Bianca was dressed in a black leather upper body harness that criss-crossed around her midsection and had strategically placed leather triangles over her nipples. The straps crossed again over her upper chest, attaching to a spiked black leather collar. She wore it with a matching leather pencil skirt that also laced from hip to mid-thigh, where it ended. Black fishnets and knee high spike heeled boots finished it off. She carried a leather cat of nine tails in one hand, flicking it idly out to one side as she walked. Cass stalked along next to her, dressed in nearly identical pants to Raven's, but they were a beautiful buttery golden color, over it he wore long rich green and gold brocade frock coat that trailed behind him as if it were a living thing. He held the handle of supple black bullwhip in his right hand, the lash snaking behind him on the stage. As Bianca neared Raven's back, she ran her hand up his spine to wrap in his ponytail, yanking his head back. She leaned in close, lips nearly touching his neck as she breathed out along his skin over his jugular. A shiver ran down his body, anticipation mixed with a trace of rebellion and lust pulsing through him in time with his heartbeat.

"Are you ready?" she whispered in his ear.

"Yes," he breathed, licking his lips.

Bianca stepped around him, back to his body as she writhed against him, hands over her head trailing down his body as she sank down onto her heels and turned to face him, climbing back up his body one inch at a time, lips a fraction of an inch from his skin. Her hands caressed his chest and abs, trailing lower to brush over the bulge in his pants, he groaned and ground his teeth, unable to move. She licked up the center of his chest, trailing over his collarbone and neck before kissing him hungrily. As the kiss deepened Cass struck, the crack of the bullwhip against his skin loud enough to be heard over the music. He ripped away from the kiss, roaring with pain and pleasure as she simultaneously dropped to her knees, sharp nails carving furrows in his chest as she moved down his body. Her hands moved to his hips as she breathed out, her mouth directly over his hardening cock. It strained against the skintight leather as her hands trailed down his legs and back up, close, but not touching. Again the whip cracked against his skin, drawing blood as he bucked against his restraints, thrusting his hips toward her face. Her face turned up to him, green eyes glowing with lust and power. Blood trickled down his chest from the wounds she had made with her nails as well as from the lash marks on his back.

She drew a small, sharp dagger from her hair, it had appeared to the crowd to be a hair stick but it was narrow and wickedly sharp. The blade flashed in the lights, it was silver plated. She traced the tip across his chest, opening a long cut that poured blood in a sheet over his body. She began to lick the blood from his skin, moving down his chest to his abdomen. Cass increased the speed of the lashes as she continued to carve up Raven's chest. The crowd cheered as Cass walked in a small circle around them; running one finger through the blood on Raven's chest and bringing it to his mouth/ Bianca was wrapped around Raven's lower body, her cheek resting against his thigh and her hands caressing his hips and ass.

"Do you like this? Do you want to see more?" Cass yelled at the crowd, which screamed in response, begging for more.

Cass circled back around behind the pair, hand drawing back and then snapping forward over and over, the lash raising welt after bloody welt on his skin. Bianca rose to her feed and sauntered down the stage, her hands moving seductively over her body, the cat of nine tails lying at Raven's feet, seemingly forgotten. She dropped to the floor, snapping her body into a backbend, hips gyrating. The people at the edge of the stage strained to touch her, almost but not quite reaching her. She stretched out, lying on the stage on her back before turning onto her stomach and raising herself to her hands and knees, an evil grin on her face as she crawled back up the stage toward Raven and Cass. Cass stepped around in front of Raven, moving toward Bianca. She reached his feet and crawled up his body, her lips meeting his and her hands burying themselves in his hair. His free hand traced up her back, and faster than anyone could see he grabbed her hair and forced her to her knees and dragging her backwards toward Raven. He threw her at the wolf's feet where she landed in a heap, back to him. His whip snapped out, raising a welt on her shoulders. Raven snarled at him, eyes bleeding to amber. She picked up the cat of nine and rose gracefully to her feet.

12