The Courtesan and the Werewolf Ch. 13

Story Info
More new developments.
7.7k words
4.72
6.5k
14
0

Part 13 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He put his hands on her hips, his chest to her back with his head next to hers.

"I have always wanted to see you in the sun, but never dreamed I would get to." He kissed the top of Bianca's head, "But there is something going on here and I don't know what it is. I know I am getting more powerful and now it seems you are as well," he said, moving his arms the rest of the way around her and holding her tight.

Just then there was a knock on his door. They both knew there should not be many people left at the club at this time of day he walked over to the door, opening it slowly at first to see who was there. As Raven backed out of the way, Bianca could see Chel walking into the room, her eyes red from crying and tears still running down her face. No longer nude as she had been at the beginning of the night, she had on jeans and a small tank top.

She jumped a little when she saw Bianca still awake, "Miss Bianca, I am sorry but I was only doing as Raven asked."

Bianca looked at her, face inscrutable. She watched the little she-wolf squirm under her cold gaze, enjoying it for a moment before replying, "I understand, you were only following the orders of your employer. Regardless, I had a debt to pay and was not in control of what happened."

Chel relaxed slightly. Raven stepped in, "Chel you have not told us what's wrong or why you're crying. Did something happen at the club after you left us?"

Chel hung her head and started to cry a little harder, "No sir I...I...just need your help. I lied to you...I ran away from my pack and I think they're back in town to take me home and I don't want to leave."

Bianca glanced at Raven and stepped over to Chel, taking her hand and guiding her into one of the chairs in the living room, sitting her down before going back into the bedroom to get her silk robe and wrapping it around herself.

Raven took as seat in the chair opposite of Chel's and Bianca perched on the arm beside him. "Well, tell me the whole truth Chel, we can't do anything if we don't know what we are up against."

Wiping away a tear, Chel started on her story, "Well my pack has a bitch queen and the alpha male is whoever she feels like having in her bed at week. She is very old and powerful, so none of the males dare try to take over. They all know if she ever gives up power it will be to her son. He is cruel and heartless and gets away with whatever he wants."

Raven looked up at Bianca then lay his hand on her leg as Chel kept telling her tale. "Well, long story short, her son picked me to marry. Which really translates to is that I will be his breeding bitch who he fucks for pups or whenever he feels like it. No matter if I am ok with it or not and I could not take that so I ran away."

Chel started crying again, her hands over her eyes.

Bianca glanced down at Raven, "Well, no other predators enter our territory without our leave. Any incursion by the pack will be met with force. By your kinds' own laws, they must seek permission of the resident alpha. And by tradition, my kind has always hunted and killed yours."

Raven nodded and picked up where she left off, "By being my employee, you are here by my leave and therefore under my protection. They have no right to come and try to take you. I will not allow it."

Chel smiled weakly, "Thank you both, Mr. Raven, Miss. Bianca. You don't have to try to protect me from them. I just came to ask for help getting out of town, and to tell you I was leaving. I...I...don't want y'all getting hurt or killed on my account."

Bianca let out a short bark of laughter, "Bah, I will hear none of that girl. The day a pack of mangy wolves waltzes into my territory and tries to take someone under my protection is the day I pack up and leave."

Raven nodded grimly, "Like to see them try it."

Bianca stood and fetched her phone from the side table. "What are you doing my love?" Raven asked.

"Calling Cass, we need all the help we can get. He is old and powerful." She left a brief message for him in Italian and clicked the phone off.

Chel's smile got a little bigger and she was not crying as much.

"I will let my pack know to be on the lookout for other wolves." Then he stopped and his smiled, "Ladies, if you will come with me." He stood, still nude, he held a hand out to each of them. He got odd looks from both of them but they took his hands and he led them to a back set of stairs and then down it, turning on lights as he went. When Bianca was sure they were now deep underground, they at last they came to a room at the end of a long hallway. On the other side was a wall with a large steel door set in it. Raven still not saying a word, walked across the room to the door. Opening a small panel next to the door, he placed his hand on the scanner. The door started to open, revealing bright light that illuminated a huge room full of weapons. Swords, axes, spears, and guns of all kinds and something in a glass case with the glass blacked out came into view.

"Welcome to the war room," Raven walked over to one of the cases and took something out. When he turned around he was holding a pair of black leather gloves with large silver claws made in to them. From the way Raven was looking at Bianca and the way the gloves were made, she knew they were for her.

He handed the to her, "Try them on."

She pulled the supple black leather over her hands; they fit perfectly, each finger tipped with a wickedly curving silver claw.

"Lovely," she whispered, flexing her fingers.

Raven turned again and took out several other items, a beautiful black leather corset bound and reinforced in silver-coated steel and a collar of silver maille that fastened around her neck and covered her upper chest and back and attached to the top of the armored corset. There was also a set of armored black leather pants that were backed with the same maille. The final touch was a set of gauntlets and upper arms that were bristling with sharp silver spikes.

She looked from the armor to Raven, "Thank you. I am sure this will serve me well."

He touched her face, tilting her head to look up at him, "I have to keep you safe my love. I can't always be at your side during a battle."

Bianca and Chel both walked out of the room as the door closed heavily behind them. They made the climb back up the stairs to the apartment, as he opened the door Raven smiled, "I do not believe we have anything to worry about today."

His eyes showed his weariness and they were heavy, "I have shifted twice and been two meals in the last few hours, if you will forgive me ladies, I have to get some sleep."

They walked through to the bedroom where he crawled in to bed and leaned against the wall, sitting up watching the two lovely women who stood before him. Bianca dropped her robe and moved into the bed as well and Chel watched from the foot, looking a bit like a lost puppy.

Bianca smiled and patted the bed on the other side of Raven, "No need for you to be alone right now."

Chel's face beamed as she started crawling on o the bed. Just as she had made it a few feet, Raven stopped her, "Hold on your overdressed."

Bianca looked sharply at him, biting back the surge of territorial anger that she felt. Raven glanced at her, shifting down to lay flat on the pillows, "What? Skin to skin contact with other lycans helps us to heal and feel safe. It's not like I would even have the energy to fuck you, much less BOTH of you right now."

Bianca nodded and lay her head on his shoulder, fighting back the urge to attack the female wolf, an urge she had not felt before. Something about the way she felt was different now, she had recovered entirely too fast from her "crisis" of earlier. She had gone from nearly hysterical to smiling and happy in a very short time and it aroused suspicion in Bianca. Raven was either ignoring it, or he was truly exhausted and unable to feel it. Or of course, there was always the chance he was not thinking with the correct head, a problem common in males of all species. She sighed and closed her eyes, judging by the soft snoring issuing from him, there was little danger of him doing something with the other woman today anyway. Chel lay carefully curled with her back to Raven, just touching him enough to feel his presence. She knew the vampire sensed something amiss, but she felt sure she could handle whatever the other woman sent her way. It did puzzle her as to why she was still awake in the middle of the day, but she would worry about that later. Chel wiggled closer to Raven and with a wicked smile closed her eyes.

Raven was in the club; night had set in but the feeling was off. All the lights where low and he knew he was being hunted. Keeping his back to the wall he made his way around the room heading for the door to his office. Just then he saw Bianca making her way toward him through the crowd as soon as he saw her he also saw the other wolf. It was so black it was all most purple and bigger than any wolf he had ever seen and it was coming right for Bianca. Raven ran harder and faster than he ever had before, as he jumped he felt his skin tear and bones break and reform shifting in midair to his full wolf form. His shoulder hit the other wolf in the chest knocking it out of the way.

Raven knocked Chel and Bianca out of the bed, shifting in his sleep. Raven landed at the foot of the bed, eyes glowing amber and teeth bared. He was very lost as to why he is in his bedroom and where the big black wolf went. The sun was down so if Bianca had died for the day at any time he did not know. She was awake now, eyes glowing like fiery emeralds, looking around the room, completely confused as to what was happening. Chel had shifted as well but no one had witnessed the speed at which it had taken place. She crouched by the bed, a black and silver furred wolf, eyes glowing and all of them lost as to what just happen. Raven darted to the door and then back to the bed, snarling and scenting the air. Chel cowered at his feet, showing her belly in submission, instinct taking over and telling her to appease the angry alpha. Bianca eased out of the bed, approaching Raved with her hands held palm forward and low.

"Take it easy lover. What is wrong?" She knelt gingerly beside him and put her arms around his shaggy neck, whispering in his ear, "Come back to us my love."

Raven huffed at her, letting out a big breath and relaxing, the bristling hair along his shoulders and back smoothing down. He began his shift slowly back; he was still tired and somewhat weak and needed food. Moments passed and he knelt, head down on his hands and knees with Bianca's arms still around him. She helped him to his feet and over to the bed where he sat on the edge.

Chel still cowered on the floor, "Come here," he ordered, hand extended. She crept over, tail and head low, to crouch at his feet. He reached down and ruffled her fur, "It's ok now. It was just a dream. At least I hope it was.

"The club will be opening soon we have things to get ready for. I know you're on stage tonight Chel, so go change back and clean up." Chel licked his hand and did as she was told, heading off in to the bathroom with her tail wagging slightly.

When at last the shower started Raven looked over at Bianca, "Sorry to have scared you like that."

He rubbed the side of her face and smiled, "There was something after you and I had to stop it."

He kissed her lightly on the lips and asked, "Did death ever take you today?"

Bianca shook her head, "No, I slept like a human. I don't know what has happened; it is as if I have become more human, but even more powerful than I have ever been. The only thing I can think of is that by feeding on you and the connection between us that I have gained more power."

He nodded, "As have I."

She walked to the window again, pulling the drapes aside and gazing out at the moon, "I never thought I would see the light of day again, you have given me that and words cannot describe how that makes me feel."

He stepped over behind her to kiss her on the back of the neck, "I can guess. I can feel your emotions, nearly hear your thoughts. I don't understand this, but I like it." S

he looked over her shoulder at him, "Me too."

His hands started to wander down her body, sneaking around to caress her breasts. She laughed, "Now, now, we need to get ready too."

He made a little disappointed sound, "Fine, I guess you are right."

They heard the shower turn off and Chel came slinking out of the bathroom, even in human form, she still maintained a submissive attitude. "Thank you both," she said as she slipped out the door and down to the stripper's dressing room to get ready.

As the door closed behind her, Bianca picked up her phone from the coffee table and checked her messages. "Ah, Cass got my message. He will be here later."

Raven nodded as he opened his closet and started to rummage around for something to wear. "Can you dance tonight?" he asked.

She sat on the edge of a chair and pulled a silk stocking up her leg, "Of course I will."

She attached the top to her garter strap and started the process again on the other leg. Raven turned to admire her as she leaned over and pulled the smooth fabric up her leg. She met his eyes as she sat up to attach the next strap. She stood and picked up the rest of her costume.

"Now lover, no seeing the dancer before the performance," she smiled and kissed him on the cheek before sweeping herself and the bundle of fabric off to the bathroom.

He shrugged and called after her, "I think you have that confused with another occasion."

Raven watched as Bianca left knowing he was see her dance later tonight. He dressed all in black and headed down in to the club. Talking to some of the bouncers that worked the club he smiled thinking about home. Many wolves were around him now, over the past few months more and more had been joining his pack and entering his employ at the club. It also felt good to know he could trust them. He still could not believe how many had come, he wondered if that was why he was getting stronger. Was it the pack he was forming? When he got to the main stage area of the club, Chel was already onstage, laid on her back with her knees bent and legs spread open. The little thong she was wearing was not hiding much at all. He felt his cock stir in his pants as he watched her, he could see the outline of her pussy clearly. Raven smiled and kept walking towards the bar talking to a few people as he went, shaking hands and thanking people for being there. It was not long before Josh, one of the first wolves to join him came over to tell him that there had been no reports of new wolves around the club, but he had people keeping watch. Raven nodded as the whole sound of the club changed, the lights dimmed even lower as Bianca came on to the stage just as Chel was leaving.

Smoke billowed around her feet as she stepped onto the stage, her lower legs sheathed in leather platform boots that laced to her knees. Above the boots her legs were encased in the beautiful silk stockings she had been putting on in the apartment. They were held up by garters attached to the lacy tops. She wore an elaborate skirt that was gathered up to only a few inches long in the front but cascaded down the back to a train on the floor. A short sleeved bolero jacket over a purple and black brocade corset and a pair of black silk elbow length gloves completed the ensemble. She looked every inch the famous courtesan she had been. Her makeup was exotic, with intricate designs drawn around her eyes like a lace mask and her hair spilled down her back in a cascade of curls. Bianca walked slowly to the end of the stage, her hips swaying with each step. She reached a hand out and grabbed the pole as she sauntered around it, pushing her power out into the entranced crowd.

Bianca made a slow circle down and around the stage as men moved up to the edge to watch, starting to pull money out as their eyes stayed locked on her body. Her seductive power rolled out and through the club, mesmerizing the patrons. The room fell silent save for the sensual, eerie music that filled the air. Raven watched as well, Chel had made her way out and was standing in front of him now also watching Bianca. Bianca slowly undid the ties that held the skirt on and it fell away leaving the long train laying on stage. She turned putting her back to the club and grasping the pole, sliding her hands down and bending at the waist, showing her toned backside framed nicely by her thong and the straps running down to her thigh high stockings. Raven watched Bianca but he also watched his wolves to see which ones could keep doing their jobs when Bianca was on stage.

She moved around the edge of the stage to each man who had money out, allowing them to slip it into her garter belt, she did not need it but knew why the men did it. She moved to a man at the edge of the stage, whirling to put her back to him and dropping to her hands and knees, legs wide apart for him. She undulated her torso, her hand moved back between her legs, one gloved finger running over the little black thong that barely hid her from him. In his mind each time her finger would move he could hear her softly moan. She sat up, placing her hands on the stage and supporting her entire body as she spread her legs further into a split, slowly raising her ass and legs into the air until she was standing on her hands with her legs completely parallel to the floor. She tilted her head to look at the men and curled over until she was sitting on the stage, legs still in a complete split but she now faced toward the men. She slid her hands forward, bringing her legs together and raising herself to her knees, putting her ass in the air and her upper body on the floor, arms stretched toward the edge of the stage. She sat slowly back up, back against the pole as she slid up it to her feet. She stepped away, rolling her hips as she walked to the end of the stage. As she moved she raised one gloved hand to her lips, using her teeth she delicately pulled each finger of the glove loose from the tips of her fingers. She leaned all the way to the floor and placed the loosened tips of the glove beneath her boot. As she rose back up, her hands tracing the line of her stockinged leg, the glove peeled slowly from her arm, leaving it on the stage. She bent again to retrieve it and tossed it into the crowd, where there was a brief scuffle for it. She turned and walked back up the stage, stopping about halfway, she repeated the glove removal, only this time, after loosening the fingers, she traced her hands up and over her corseted body and grasped the glove over her head, pulling it off and tossing it into a different part of the crowd

Bianca reached down into the front of her corset and withdrew two black lace fans, and looping the ribbons on them around her wrists. She faced he crowd, hips swaying and gyrating as she began to loosen the corset laces at the small of her back. The crowd whooped and hollered, throwing bills at the stage. Chel was silent, still lost in the dance swaying her hips slowly side to side with the beat, rubbing along Raven's ever hardening cock as she did. Just then Raven felt his presence before he saw Cass parting the crowd, making his way to the bar. Bianca now had her back to the crowd, the corset laces were loosened and she had unsnapped the busk on the front, it was open but no one could see her now free breasts as she used her arms to hold it barely covering her. She let the corset work ever so slowly down her body and fall to the floor, keeping all eyes on her back. She snapped both fans open and used them to hide her breasts as she turned around she would move one fan away at a time in an elegant fan dance, keeping each breast concealed with at least one fan at all times, hiding her nipples as she made her way to the brass pole. She put her back to the pole and slid her body up and down as she continued the intricate movements of the fans, offering tantalizing little glimpses of what they hid. Suddenly, she snapped them both closed and let them drop to the floor. In one fluid movement, she grabbed the pole above her head and launched her body into the air to wrap her legs around it. She spun slowly around the pole, arms extended, letting her upper body and head arch backward exposing her bare breasts, her hair spilling loose as she removed the pins holding it. She slid down to the stage, coming to rest on her back, her legs still entwined around the pole and her arms above her head, framing the spill of blood red hair on the floor. Her lips were parted and her eyes glowing as she looked out at the crowd, searching for Raven, meeting his smoldering gaze, only to have it diverted as Cass edged in front of him.

12