The Courtesan and the Werewolf Ch. 14

Story Info
The battle.
4.2k words
4.76
6.1k
11

Part 14 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Boss we got wolves that are not ours coming up the block, and two in the line that we are sure are scouts."

Raven leapt to his feet and bounded to the door he paused, looking back at Bianca. She scrambled to the bed and he waited to open the door till she had gotten into the bed and pulled the sheet over her. They had all seen her nude on stage but this was not the same. The wolf that came in the door was darker skinned and looked older then Raven but she knew he could not be.

"How many are coming?"

The wolf gave a little bow to both Raven and Bianca before replying, "We counted fifteen, boss."

Raven nodded grimly and replied, "Tell the pack to prepare for anything," and shut the door.

Bianca threw back the sheet and slid out of the bed. "To war is it my love?"

Raven nodded, "It would seem so."

"Well then, let us prepare," she replied, crossing the room to the bathroom in swift order.

"Meet me downstairs backstage," Raven said as he jerked a pair of jeans up his legs. Within moments she had cleaned herself up and was dressed in her battle gear. She strode through the door into the backstage area of the club, Raven's wolves turned as one and gazed in shock at what they saw. Her hair was bound up in a bun and she carried the long slender blade and dagger that she had learned to use in her early years in Venice. She had been taught by the best duelists in the world and these blades had since been coated in a layer of pure silver, specifically designed for killing wereanimals. She was dressed from head to toe in silver armor reinforced leather and chain mail, Shaman trotted at her heels, wearing a large silver spiked collar.

She stopped at Raven's side and the big cat crouched at her feet, snarling silently at any wolf that dared come too close to her. Raven looked her over and smiled his eyes already glowing dimly, he had no shirt on and only a pair of old jeans.

"Now lover, I can't let you on stage like that." She laughed and saluted with her blade before slinking over to him, tracing her deerskin gloved fingertips over his chest.

She walked around him, still trailing her fingers lightly over his body, "You seem a bit under dressed my dear."

He grinned, "I will be taking care of that shortly."

Victor came in, still dressed in his suit from working as one of the guards in the club. He was an older, but still extremely fit looking man with long sliver hair in a ponytail down his back.

"Most of the humans are gone, and we have sent all the human dancers home as well."

Raven nodded "Good, I don't really want this to happen in the club but it's better than humans seeing this in the streets."

Everyone in the room jumped slightly as there came a loud banging from the front of the building. There was a crash and the tinkling of broken glass as the other wolves breached the front doors.

"Time to suit up." growled Raven as bones popped and fur flowed. The other wolves shifted as well, either into the half form or into their full wolves. There were all colors and sizes, Victor preferred to change into a giant silver wolf. His body was crisscrossed with scars of past battles.

Raven shook himself off and rose to his full nearly seven-foot height. Bianca could hear crashing, growls and snarls as the challenging pack surged toward the backstage area. Raven and the others waited, drawing them into the area he had chosen rather than the front of the club, where there were so many obstacles. The doors to the back stage area where built small, it acted as a perfect funnel. The wolves coming through the doors could only come in a few at a time and were met with fangs and claws. They were being cut apart, the sound of bones breaking and skin ripping would have made most people sick, the smell of blood grew stronger. The room grew hotter and seemingly smaller as it filled with beasts. Bianca stood in one corner with her rapier and dagger coated in gore. A wolf crouched in front of her, trying to get through her guard while Shaman attacked from the rear, attempting to hamstring it. As the wolf was distracted by the cat, Bianca lunged forward. Her rapier sliced across the wolf's throat, red blood sprayed across the wall. Shaman leapt back as it fell, convulsing, as its life pumped out onto the floor. Bianca flicked the blood off her blade and waded back into the battle, Shaman at her side.

Raven felt like it was too easy, he found himself getting lost in the bloodlust but something was wrong. He felt like there was something he was forgetting, but his beast was pulling at him to keep killing. He leaped at the throat of another wolfman, this one was as large as he was, and very strong. Something was still wrong, claws hit his chest ripping hair and flesh. There was no cry of pain only the rush of more rage. He rammed the beast back into the wall behind him, sinking his teeth in to his collar bone, there was a pop as he tore meat and broke bone. They fell to the floor as both fighters became more beast like. Tooth and claw, blood and hair. At last Raven came up to his knees looking around, the wolf under him was dead and the few of the others that were not were running away. Looking around he saw only one of his men down but was not sure who it was yet. Bianca strode over to him, calmly wiping the blood from her sword blade.

She sheathed it in a smooth movement. "Seems they lost their nerve," she purred. Her adrenaline was still pumping and her green eyes nearly glowed. Shaman prowled up behind her, stopping and sitting to clean the blood from his whiskers in a very fastidious manner. Bianca nudged the dead wolfman with her toe.

"I wonder what their endgame was." Raven looked at her, then at the dead wolf. He then glanced around the room, the one wolf of his that was hurt was getting up, he was bleeding but alive. Everyone else had only sustained minor injuries and were starting to shift back into their human forms. There were soft whines and groans as they shifted. Shifting back was never hard for Raven, the claw marks left in his chest would heal. Slowly he got to his feet, looking around he still not able to shake the feeling that this was too damn easy.

"I don't like it, something is not right." His eyes passed over one of his wolves, briefly making eye contact, Josh was his name.

Josh knew something was wrong the moment their eyes met. "Boss, what's wrong?" Raven was still thinking, his beast slowly letting him go.

"Damn it, the girls! Where are the dancers?"

Josh looked at him "The ones that are still here are in the safe room."

Raven cast a look at Bianca, "We have to hurry." He broke into a run up the stairs and down the hall, coming to a door that had been ripped off its hinges.

"Hell and damnation," muttered Bianca. The next one had been broken open and two of the dancers lay on the floor in pools of blood, and the two others were just shifting back to human form.

The first words out of their mouths were rushed, "Raven, Bianca they took Chel and killed Megan and Bonnie!!"

Raven spun on his heel and bounded back out of the door, heading back to the front of the club. Bianca knelt by the two on the floor and checked for a pulse, just to be certain. She shook her head and stood, slowly turning and following in Raven's wake.

She moved faster with each stride, catching up to him. "What now?"

Raven was only most of the way out of the front door of the club when it occurred to him he was still completely nude.

"Josh, Greg...get our best tracker on Chel's scent, they are out there somewhere. Call people, find out something for me."

Josh and Greg nodded, "Yes sir," and hurried away.

Raven spoke to the rest of the room at large, "Clean up the club, we can't have anyone seeing it like this." His wolves scrambled to comply.

Turning to Bianca, "We need to clean up and I need to get dressed, this just became a new kind of war."

He turned and headed for his rooms. Bianca followed him, "What do you mean? What has changed about it? What do you think has happened?"

Raven began to pull on clothes and boots. He glanced at her, "You might want to put on something a bit less conspicuous, or at least weapons that are a bit less noticeable."

She nodded and unbuckled her sword belt, laying it on the bed. She put a different belt on, this one holding holsters for a pair pistols. She buckled it around her leg and picked up the matched pair of Glock .45s and checked the clips. Silver bullets. She holstered them and slid four extra clips into the loops on her belt. She picked up a long black leather coat and slipped it on. An hour and a half later Raven and Bianca stood outside of a run-down office building on the south side of town. This is where the trail ended. Raven could sense his pack members nearby. Raven sent the rest of the pack to the other doors and to make sure no one tried to go out the back. Raven looked around then kicked the front door open and walked inside Bianca was right behind him, guns drawn one in either hand as they entered a long corridor. As they advanced the first wolf sprang from one of the doors along the hall. Raven grabbed it by the throat and flung it against the wall as Bianca blew the top of its skull off, covering Raven in blood and thicker things. Almost simultaneously taking aim and shooting the second wolf that was charging from a door to her left. Raven paused briefly and looked at her in surprise.

She smiled briefly, savagely, "Well, are we going to keep going, or are you just going to stare?"

He grinned wolfishly back and turned to continue up the corridor. The next pair of thugs were charging down the hall toward them, Raven launched forward toward the throat of the one on the right as Bianca holstered her guns and drew a pair of daggers with foot long blades as she sidestepped the second, lashing out so fast it never saw her move. Blood fountained, spraying the wall with crimson. The wolfman actually took a couple of more steps before stopping, a confused look on its face for a second before dropping to the floor, head nearly severed from his neck. Raven dropped the other, neck broken.

Raven kept moving down the hall, he could feel power rolling off something on the higher floors of the office building but he also had the odd feeling of growing stronger as he went. A man came out of a door to his left gun coming up, Raven's hand shifted and before he knew what had happening the wolf was laying on the floor and Raven was holding his heart. There was blood on his arm almost up to the elbow. Turning around he looked at Bianca,

"Something is happening, I can feel power coming off something in waves but at the same time I am getting stronger and faster, I can feel it." He was looking at the heart in his own hand, still in disbelief.

Dropping the bloody organ, he kept moving, looking for the stairs. She spared a look for the gob of flesh, her eyes widening a bit and flashing a darker green. She leaped over the body and followed him, reloading as she ran. Meeting his own wolves at the door that lead in to the stairwell, they started up. He kept thinking that whatever he wanted, he would find it on the roof so that's where he was going. Men tried to stop them but it was like all Raven's men where growing in power with him, if someone tried to stop them, that someone died quick and bloody. Bianca felt like a flame in his skull but something kept pulling him on.

Coming to the top floor Raven kicked the door open and was out first, but what met his eyes stopped him so quickly that some of his men ran in to his back. He was on the roof with the power that he could feel feeding him but it was coming from Chel. She smiled at him.

"Hello Raven, my hero." Her black eyes moved to Bianca as she stepped from behind him, "Oh and your blood drinking whore too...how sweet. We could have made something you and I, but I will just have to be happy with your lands now."

Raven stared for a moment, shocked by the betrayal. His men shifted uneasily, not sure what to do. Bianca gave no pause, stepping around Raven she began to close in on Chel. Before she took two steps Raven reached out and grabbed her. She spun and faced him, eyes blazing. She snarled at him, fangs prominently bared. Chel laughed derisively, sauntering toward them, hips swaying seductively. Bianca kept her guns trained on her, ready to pull the triggers if she made a move toward them.

"Send your wolves away," she purred, "you don't need them."

"Fan out and head back downstairs, kill anyone who is left in this building I don't want anyone coming up behind us and don't come back up here. I will come down when this is over." Raven's men looked at each other then at him. "NOW!"

They all nodded and headed back down without a word. Raven could still feel the power rolling off Chel and he could feel it fueling him, but he was betting that he knew something that Chel had not thought about. She knew she was fueling Raven's power through blood and sex, but did she did not know that she was feeding power to Bianca too and that Bianca was tied tighter to Raven than she was.

"Love, now that the boys are gone would you like to rip this bitch apart?" he grinned wickedly as he looked over at Bianca. S

he put her guns down and walked past Raven. Chel's fingernails started growing longer showing just how much power she had and how old she really was. Raven felt himself wanting to shift but keep his beast deep inside. Chel moved first, claws extended as she flew toward Bianca's neck. Bianca sidestepped neatly, daggers coming out and the fight was. They were moving faster than anything, human or not had any right to. Chel did score first blood, opening a line of blood along Bianca right cheek.

Bianca returned the blooding swiftly, opening her up along her belly and left arm. The knives were edged in pure silver and the cuts did not heal. She was losing blood at an alarming rate. Bianca smiled at the sight, she could see the she-wolf's organs through the opening in her abdomen. Chel looked down in disbelief, pressing her hand to her side to hold her insides in. Snarling, Chel kicked, hitting Bianca in the left knee and dropping her down to her knees. Raven's body wanted to move, his wolf wanted to jump in and defend its chosen mate, but he held himself back. Grabbing Bianca by her hair, Chel pulled her head back and was about to rip her throat out when Bianca made her move. It was so fast; Raven never saw her move. Chel froze, her eyes opened wide as one of Bianca daggers came up, hitting her just under the ribs and driving up into her heart. The next dagger hit her just under the chin and Raven could see the silver point as it came out the top of Chel's head. Raven fell to his knees as if the power coming off her body hand been holding him up. The enormous amount of power came pouring out of the ancient wolf's body as she died, and the only place it had to go was into Bianca. Bianca rose to her feet as it slammed into her, her eyes glowing so green they were actually casting green light on her features, the wound on her cheek was already healed. The wind kicked up and blew her hair loose from her ponytail, it whipped around her face, looking like some terrible avenging goddess. Raven looked into her eyes and saw something looking back, something his wolf recognized.

He felt the beast inside her then he saw the light in her eyes go out and she started to fall. Before she hit the ground Raven was there, she landed in his arms. He was still shaking when his wolves got back to the roof.

"Boss, you OK?"

He nodded, "I am but I'm not sure about her." He stood with her cradled in his arms and made his way to the door to the stairway, his wolves moved so he could pass. They stared at his disappearing back as he descended the stairs. Almost as one they looked in the other direction at Chel's body. It was clear what had happened, Bianca's knives were still sticking out of her cooling body. Raven carried Bianca back toward the club, she wasn't breathing, but considering that she never really had to, that was not overly alarming. What was somewhat unusual was her rapidly escalating temperature.

He began to move faster, her eyes fluttered and she groaned, "So hot."

Raven smiled, trying to make light of things, "Thanks."

She rolled her eyes, "Jerk."

He burst through the doors and bounded up the stairs to his apartment. Her fever was growing worse, "Raven...feel my pulse, it's racing."

Raven punched in the door code and shouldered it open, "Wait, you don't HAVE a pulse." She moaned softly as he set her gently on his bed and laid his fingers on her neck. Yes, it was there, thready and fast.

Bianca opened her eyes again, "What is going on?"

"Bianca love, I don't know how this is happening, but you're probably going to shift. Chel was a very old wolf and you absorbed her power and most likely her wolf itself. Unfortunately, I have no idea what exactly will happen." He kissed her forehead, she was burning up.

Her eyes opened and she groaned, "Why do I feel like I am being shredded from the inside?"

He squeezed her hand, "It's going to hurt the first time, your body will rip apart and reform." he moved his other hand, gently rubbing the side of her face.

She leaned into his touch. "What I am not understanding is why do I suddenly have a pulse and the need to breathe?"

He shrugged, "Honestly, I have no idea, but I am sure this has never happened before so we don't have anything to go on. I am not going to lie to you, I have no idea what is going to happen, but I will be here with you no matter what."

He leaned down, kissing her lips he whispered, "Just let go, let it out."

Her back bowed and she screamed. It felt like claws were ripping her apart from the inside. Her bones popped and slid under her skin, fur pushed out and disappeared as her beast tried to claw free.

"Relax, I know it's hard to, but you have to let it out or it will rip you apart."

She thrashed and screamed as the change overtook her completely. What seemed like hours later, she lay there panting, her sleek fur shining in the dim light of the room. Raven stroked her head, "Take it slowly love, stay calm."

"I do hope you play well with others." He sighed, rubbing her ears. She opened her eyes and rolled one in his direction, making a little huffing noise.

"Now we just have to keep you out of the sun till we know more about what's going on." Raven hit the coms, "Heads up everyone, there is a new wolf in the club. If you see it around, let it be."

He got up and walked across to the door and opened it. "Your cat is still here somewhere."

She sat up on the bed and looked at him. "What?" he asked. She whined and hopped down, trotting to him and rubbing against his legs. She looked up at him and he heard a voice in the back of his mind.

"This is an interesting experience. I'm not sure how Shaman is going to take this." Raven looked down at her in shock. "Did you just speak into my mind?"

"I see you can still use your vampire power even when you are shifted, that's good to know, Next time you shift we will see if you have a half form." He smiled, rubbing his hand down her back and patting her on the side. "Want me to walk with you to find Shaman?"

"I'd appreciate it. I am have not gotten this walking on all fours thing down yet."

He chuckled, "It does take some practice." They walked out into the hallway and down the stairs, she leaned against him, getting used to her legs. His beast kept pushing, trying to fight its way out. It did not know what to do, this was new and strange and it wanted out to meet her beast. He wrestled it down, now was not the time. They ran into Shaman downstairs in the club. He was lounging impudently in one of the plush velvet chairs in the main lounge.

12