The Courtesan and the Werewolf Ch. 16

Story Info
Raven prepares to confront an old enemy.
15.7k words
4.8
7.4k
19
0

Part 16 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Niles would not have had to shift to do that to a human. The smell of blood would have pulled Eddie in the room and with that much blood surrounding him, he could not have helped but shift. Then, when he heard you coming, he would have fled." Raven was pacing, thinking aloud. "Niles could always do that, get in and out, kill whoever he needed to and vanish without a trace. The last time I found him was close to the end of World War II, guess who he worked for then."

Bianca nodded, "I had heard that the SS were made up primarily of werewolves, and that Hitler was actually not human himself. In fact, they say he was something far more sinister than a werewolf. I was actually in France during part of the war, it was most interesting to observe, hunting was certainly easy."

Raven looked at her, "Never came face to face with him myself, but the tales that the other American wolf scouts told were enough to convince me." He walked over to the couch and sank down, leaning back on the pillows, "I was there on the beach at Normandy, can't tell you how many bullets I took. I was also at the Battle of the Bulge with Patton. The human soldiers were freezing to death in the snow. I actually ran into some of the SS wolves feeding on their bodies, there was little food to be had and they were hungry but damn, human corpses?" He shook his head as if to expel the memories from his brain.

Bianca replied. "My dear, I have seen my share of war as well. It is never a pretty thing, and unfortunately, or fortunately, it provides my kind and others that feed on humans a prime hunting ground."

Raven looked a bit shocked. "You mean you...?" She smiled slightly, "I was a nurse in a field hospital, an angel of death if you like. I only ever took men who had no chance to live, who were destined to die in agony. I gave them a painless end."

"Having to leave Eddie like that is why I have not turned another person. Even to save a life." Raven pulled Bianca into his lap, put his arms around her and buried his face in her neck. "I am happy that Eddie is here, and he's still alive, but this is not going to end well. I don't care much for this part of my life."

Bianca sighed and stroked his cheek, "I've never turned anyone. This gift, or curse, is not one to be given lightly. Cass saved me that night and for years I cursed him for it. When you've watched everything you have ever known and everyone you've ever loved crumble, an eternal life seems to lose some of its appeal."

Raven squeezed her tightly. "I'm glad he did. You would never have walked into my club if he hadn't."

She put her finger under his chin, tipping his head up and leaned down to kiss him. She had never known real feelings for someone. Oh sure, she loved Cass, in a manner, but this was different. Her whole life had changed. Drastically. But she didn't care.

"Eddie is still taking jobs, that means he still fighting, doing merc jobs, soldier for hire type stuff. The truth is, I don't know him anymore. It has been over a hundred years since I saw him last." He kissed her back, it felt good to hold her. When she was in his arms, he felt like the things he did in his past did not matter anymore. "Is it too soon to go back to bed?" Raven gave her a big smile as he asked, trying to hide his pain, knowing she made him feel better.

She laughed softly, "We just got cleaned up love."

He growled playfully, "I don't care. I want you, I always want you, I will always want you. I need you."

He got up with her in his arms and carried her back to the bed, setting her down gently among the pillows. He leaned down and kissed her again, his tongue slipping into her mouth, dancing with hers and avoiding her small, sharp fangs. She returned his kiss, hands on either side of his face, then running back to trace his ears with their multiple silver rings and further to twine themselves in his long hair. His hands ran down her arms to her sides and slid around her waist, pulling her closer to his body.

Sitting up on his knees, he looked down at Bianca then pulled his shirt off over his head and dropped it over her face. She giggled and grabbed it, scrunching it into a ball and throwing it at his head. He dodged easily. Smiling to himself he began rubbing his fingers along both her legs. She lay back and sighed contentedly as he worked his way down her legs, rubbing and kneading the flesh rhythmically until he reached her feet. He slid the heels off of her feet and took one in both of his strong hands and began to massage it.

She groaned, "I'll give you until the fourth of never to stop that." He smiled again, placing a kiss on her ankle.

"Seems like there is always something," his fingers rubbed up the bottom of her foot and over her toes, kissing the tip of each one before he moved on to the other foot.

She groaned in bliss, causing him to chuckle. Thumbs rubbing over the heel he worked up to the middle of her foot. "Just the little sounds you make help me feel better."

She smiled at him, reaching a hand toward him and drawing him up her body to kiss him again. He wrapped her in his strong arms and rolled over to position her on top of him, she moved to straddle his hips, sitting up and rocking her hips to rub against his hardening cock. He moaned and grabbed her by the hips.

"What?" she asked, grinding herself against him again. Her skirt had worked up around her waist but she still wore the hose and garters. His hands traced the lace tops of the hose before moving up where he discovered she was not wearing anything else. She unbuttoned her top and removed it to reveal a lacy half cup bra that framed her pale flesh and leaving her light pink nipples exposed.

"I think you wanted to come back to bed the whole time," his hands moved up her sides, his thumbs rubbing over her nipples, causing them to harden.

Then he pulled both of them with his thumb and finger as he looked up at her. She could feel him growing harder and harder but he was trapped in his jeans. Moaning low and deep as she rocked her hips more, causing him to growl deep in his chest. She slid her body down his legs and undid the button of his jeans and slid the zipper down. The silk boxers underneath almost failed at containing his straining cock as it tried to spill out. She grabbed the waistband of both and pulled them down over his legs and tossed them to the floor, quickly followed by her skirt. Leaving the lacy underwear on she slid back up his lower body until her face was even with his throbbing member. She delicately flicked her tongue over the slit in the end, catching the small drop of precum with the tip. She continued to climb his body until she straddled his hips again, pressing herself against him with his cock trapped between them. She rubbed her hot, wet pussy against the underside of his cock, grinding her clit against him as she moaned in pleasure. She slipped forward a bit, almost but not quite allowing him to slip inside her, teasing him.

His hands moved back to her hips and he pulled her tighter to him and moved her a little faster. He moaned louder, but she did as well.

"I can take this as long as you can," he growled. He could feel her breasts with their framing of lace rubbing his chest. His hands moved up her sides as he moved her up his body, sucking her right nipple into his mouth as his hand kneaded her left breast, gently rolling and tugging her nipple with his fingers. She groaned and arched her back, sliding her dripping slit over the head of his cock, still not letting it slide inside her.

He ran a hand up her back and twined his fingers in her hair, pulling her head back and growling into her neck, "Stop teasing woman."

"Why?" she gasped, "It's so much fun."

Her head was back, mouth slightly open and fangs just showing. He moved both hands to her waist and lifted her slightly, angling his hips he impaled her on his cock, sliding her down until he was fully sheathed in her pulsing wetness. His hands still on her hips holding her in place he started pumping his hips up and down pushing himself deep and fast inside her. Raven's ass was actually leaving the bed as he filled her over and over as deep as he could. She moaned with each thrust, louder and higher pitched. As he slowed, Bianca took over rocking and rolling her hips, her hands on his chest as his butt started bouncing, quick shot hops, his cock going in and out, fast and hard, making her tits bounce in their lace confinement. Bianca came down again and before she knew what was going on Raven rolled them both over, his manhood still deep inside her. Rocking his hips he keep pumping her pussy, as he leaned down kissing her deeply. His hands pinned her hands over her head. Her eyes changed from their normal emerald green to the gold green of her wolf.

"Mmmm, that's what I like. Come out and play little wolf." Gaining speed Raven worked his hips, his legs, his whole lower body as Bianca moaned so loud she all most did not hear the click of the silver cuffs as they locked around her wrists. Mildly shocked, she looked up into Raven's smiling, playful eyes. "Now the bad wolf can't claw me," he teased. She snarled at him, petite fangs growing slightly longer. "Oh no my pretty, I am in control here. I am master tonight."

Her eyes softened slightly, relaxing into submission. "Of course, master," she purred. His eyes flashed gold, the wolf surging to the surface, but he pushed it back. He needed control if he was going to top her. She had been dominant and powerful before they killed Chel and Bianca got her new beast but now, she was unstoppable, no one could top her. Not unless she allowed it. Her beast was not like his, two sides of himself, hers was like another, separate sentient being within herself. She shared her body and mind with it but it was its own. He could see it now, behind her eyes, staring out at him.

"Lover, please tell your roommate that I mean no harm." Sitting up on his knees with her legs still around him and his cock balls deep in her, he mused aloud, "It's odd to me that your beast in not just part of you. Perhaps because of how you two came to share space." Holding her hips, he rocked just a little, causing her eyelids to flutter and drawing a moan from her lips. "I have to work on understanding that part, my wolf is just part of me, we are one being and one soul, if you believe that sort of thing."

His eyes flashed gold as he pulled out of her, slowly letting her feel each hard, throbbing inch as it slid out of her body. She whimpered as the loss of fullness. Then he kissed her belly, working his way up to her breasts, sucking each nipple before moving on to her neck, licking and biting his way to her mouth.

"I have ideas, games to play." Kissing past her mouth to her forehead, she could feel his cock rubbing her belly.

"What sort of games master?" she whispered.

"Oh, my dear, that is for you to find out. You will do as you are told, and not ask questions." He kept moving upward, his cock coming even with her chin, then her mouth, the head brushing against her lips.

"I've been thinking if fun things to do for weeks, but I did not mean for this to happen tonight." His cock rubbed her lips as he came up on his knees and pulled a silver chain from behind the head board, she found it was hooked to the cuffs on her wrists. Using one hand he grabbed the base of his cock and rubbed the head around her lips.

"You should be a good bitch and suck that."

She looked up his body, staring into his eyes as she opened her mouth and licked him, then opening wider for him to slide between her lips. He moaned as his cock slid into her mouth, bumping the roof of her mouth and he could feel her tongue caressing the underside. Her lips sealed around his shaft as she swallowed, allowing him into her throat. He drew back slowly, then pushed forward again, and again. She sucked and licked, swallowing him down her throat with each thrust, staring into his eyes the entire time. The sight of his flesh disappearing between her lips over and over drew a growling moan from his lips.

Moaning one last time he pulled his cock away from her lips and looked down at her, "Oh my little pet I am going to give it back, don't give me that sad look."

He moved down and pulled her by her hips down the bed some more so her arms where over her head and she could not bend her elbows without pulling on the chain. Raven hooked the chain so she could not pull it loose. Moving back he held his cock with one hand and her hair with the other.

"Open up, I am going to fuck your mouth."

She did as she was told and they both moaned as Raven pushed his cock into her mouth till his balls hit her chin. He could feel her swallowing around his manhood before he pulled back some and stated to slowly fuck her face. Bianca was glad that for her, breathing was entirely optional. Still, she struggled to swallow his length and girth without her range completely shredding his flesh. She remembered having to relearn this art after she became a vampire. She had still serviced human customers and they were so delicate. Raven was the first lover she had had that was something other than a human or another vamp. He was also the only one that was truly able to dominate her. She snapped back into the present as his grip on her hair tightened and his pace increased. He moaned as his cock started to twitch.

"I'm going to cum soon and you are going to swallow every drop. Like a good little bloodsucking whore."

Raven could feel his cock growing thicker, her fangs dragging and cutting the sides, blood seeping in to her mouth. He moaned as his balls pulled tightly to his body, one hand gripping her hair and the other holding the top of the headboard. Trusting his cock in deeply he almost howled as his seed started to pump out, he could feel her throat squeeze rhythmically as she swallowed. He slowly pulled out, allowing her to clean his cock fully as it slipped from her lips. She licked her lips, cleaning the last of his blood and semen off, savoring it. After he pulled his cock out, he quickly moved to pick her legs up and hook them to leather ankle cuffs so her legs where held open wide and her ass was free for him to slap. He stood back a moment, enjoying the sight of her spread wide open for him, her glistening folds dripping with her juices. He ran the head of his semi-hard cock from her clit to her ass and back a few times, causing her to moan and squirm. He could feel his wolf just below the surface, clawing to get out. The smell of her arousal drove the animal insane with the urge to mate, to fill her with its seed and make the tie.

"Now the real fun can start."

He shook all over as he forced his beast back down. The animal snarled but retreated. No longer being able to help himself he leaned down and started to lap at her wetness. She gasped and writhed in her restraints. Sucking on her clit before nipping at it with his teeth he moved down to lick around and inside her warm pink hole hands gripping her ass. He loved the taste of her juices and scent on his face. She continued to writhe, her moans increasing in frequency and volume.

Sitting up he slapped her ass hard leaving a red hand print, "Be still bitch," he growled.

He looked up at her face, savoring the naked lust in her eyes for a moment before rubbing his cock along her slit once more but still not pushing inside. As their eyes locked, something else moved behind hers, something that brought his wolf surging to the foreground so hard and suddenly it physically rocked him. Gazing through amber green eyes in her pale face was a silver she-wolf. The scent of a she wolf in heat had his beast going mad within him.

"Oh my love, do you even know much my bitch you have become?"

He moved off of the bed and leaned over and kissed her. As he did he pulled a toy from the bedside table. Getting the lube to go with it he made his way back to the bed, slowly spreading the slick liquid onto the toy in his hands. He slid two fingers into her pussy and started to slowly pump them in and out as he pushed the toy into her tight ass.

Her back arched up off the bed as she moaned, "Oh gods."

He smiled to himself, then started rubbing her clit with one hand while he continued slowly fuck her with the other. He inhaled deeply, filling his nostrils with the scent of her wolf. The animal was pacing in his mind, snarling to escape. To bury its cock in his bitches pulsing canal, to fill her with his seed and lock it in with his knot. Raven shook his head hard, fighting the wolf. He was now rock hard and throbbing so hard it hurt, but wanted to play more, to draw things out. He pulled back from her briefly and thought hard, concentrating, allowing some parts to begin to change. He bent down to her dripping folds again. She gasped as she felt his tongue lave her pussy and then probe inside, impossibly long and rougher than usual. It snaked all the way up her canal, finding that special spot and lapping it over and over. She screamed, her head tilted back.

Sitting up, Raven unhooked her legs then uncuffed her wrists. He pulled her off the bed as he kissed her, wrapping her in his powerful arms and lifting her off the ground. He spun around so Bianca's back hit the wall as his hands rubbed up her thighs from knee to hip and back. Pulling one long, shapely leg up in the air, his manhood slid inside her as soon as he got her hips to the right place. Then he pulled the other leg up so they were wrapped around his waist, he backed up just a little so her shoulders were still against the wall. Rocking his hips, he began pumping deep inside her. Her tight pussy caressed and squeezed his cock like a silken sheath, the sensations nearly unraveling his control. His eyes started to glow and his skin began heat up. She stared into his eyes with wolf eyes of her own. Raven could no longer take it, his beast surged up, pushing its way to the top, his skin ripping ever so slowly as fur pushed out. His cock grew bigger and longer changing shape inside her, hitting places in way a human cock could never hope to. Raven's fingers, now tipped with claws dug in to her ass as his hips start to rock faster, his skin ripping more as he fucked her harder. She closed her eyes and moaned louder as she felt the changes taking place within her clenching pussy. She squealed a bit as she felt the hard, slightly pointed end of his wolf's shaft slam against the end of her, bringing a sharp tinge if pain to her pleasure. The scent of him made the beast within her snarl in anticipation. His knot grew, pushing its way deeper into her, his seed about to spill inside her.

"Look at me," he growled.

She opened her golden-green eyes and stared at his changed form. All seven feet of raven furred, muscle bound wolfman. His amber eyed bored into her, searching out the she wolf within.

"Come out," he demanded but the creature just looked quizzically at him and whined.

"I said COME," he snarled, ramming his shaft harder into her, lodging the knot completely within her.

It swelled some more, wrenching a scream that ended in a howl from her throat. She felt it then, pain, then heat and cold washed over her as fur flowed and bones melted into her new form. As her body completed the swift transformation, she was hit with a powerful orgasm. He howled with her as he came, burning hot, filling her with his essence. He felt himself tied hard inside her. He sank down on his knees with her in his lap. His legs would hold him up no longer. Her head rested in his shoulder, he rubbed his face on the side of hers, inhaling her scent and enjoying the feel of her fur on his own. His amber eyes shut as he tried to think past the things his beast wanted. Mate, sleep, eat; he had to remember that he was still a man. He stroked her cheek with a gentle claw. What had he done to her? Now she was so changed. Two beings trapped in one body. She was going to constantly struggle for control. He needed to find out if there was a way to fix her, so she could have herself back. Though, this form was what his wolf wanted, she needed to decide what she wanted. His eyes were heavy; he might have played a little too hard. She stirred slightly in his arms, her eyes fluttering open and meeting his as she realized what had happened. Her hands shot to her face, feeling her muzzle and moved to her ears and down her arms, eyes growing wide. She shifted in his lap as she began to panic slightly, pulling against the tie that held more tightly than ever before.