The Cove and the Clearing Ch. 01

Story Info
A private Lodge is built around a hidden clearing.
13.4k words
4.35
38.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Cove and the Clearing:

John:
Julie:
Amanda and Jamie:
Carl, Poetic Justice:
Sharon and Joanna:
The Cove and the Clearing:

The setting was picturesque, right out of a travel brochure. A small Cove at the bottom of a waterfall with a Clearing surrounded with trees and vine bushes. Hidden from its view is a large greenhouse Farm.

Belying the picturesque scene of the Cove and its Clearing, lay a sinister form of life that waits for humans to enter its domain. The Cove is home to sexual predators in the form of vines and slugs. Their mutations were a result of years toxic dumping further upstream and accumulating in the Cove's still waters and seeping into the Clearing's soil.

The victims were usually hiker(s) and camper(s) who had found their way into the Clearing and had stopped to rest or admire the Cove and its waterfall. The vine's streamers moved quickly under the grass and the unseen tips would target a bared part of a victim's ankle or leg inducing a strong 'suggestion' to swim in the Cove's still waters. The vines 'watched' as the victim undressed and relaxed in the refreshing waters or played in the waterfall. Some were fully naked while others stripped down to their underwear. When they left the waters, the sexual assault began. The vines would wrap themselves around the body and hold them in a spread, sitting position. The first wave of slugs would swarm over the body secreting a solvent that dissolved all bodily hair and any remaining clothing. A second set of slugs would then move in and sexually assault the victim. The slugs agenda was to absorb as much sexual fluids as the victims could produce. The ejaculant and orgasmic fluids are then shared with the other slugs and the vines, allowing them to survive through the winter months. When finished, all memories of the encounter are erased from the victim's minds leaving only vague thoughts of an incredible sexual experience. This would encourage the victim to return. Those that had any clothing dissolved didn't recall wearing them.

John:

John, the owner of the farm adjacent to the Cove, was clearing some land and saw it thru the trees. When he walked into it, he admired the waterfall and the soft bedded grass of the Clearing. As he stood there, he felt a light touch on his lower legs and immediately a desire to swim in the Cove's pool filled his mind. The farm could wait, and he quickly undressed and waded into the waters and relaxed. In about twenty minutes he got out and sat on the grass, letting the warm sun dry his nakedness. The vines moved quickly encasing his body within in their stems. Chemicals were released which made him docile and passive. The first wave of slugs swarmed onto his body, dissolving his bodily hair below his shoulders. A large slug then slipped onto his thigh and formed a pouch under his testicles, encasing his flaccid penis in a satiny, squeezing sheath and his penis quickly soared to full erection. The slugs secretions induced multiple ejaculations and for the next thirty minutes, he experienced a 'deep throating' that only dreams are made up of. A drained, happy and somewhat confused John dressed and returned to the clearing of his farm land.

John returned regularly to his 'friends' and their 'companionship' and, as time went on, rudimentary thought transferences were created which allowed them to learn more about each other. John knew that the Clearing could be used for his financial gain and at the same time satisfy the needs of the slugs and vines. He restructured the farm into a getaway Lodge for the spring, summer and fall months. John's property line ended at the stream and he built a six foot stone wall around the clearing on his side of the stream. The other side was a rocky shoreline making access to the Clearing difficult for hikers but not for boaters. He built an enclosed path through the woods, connecting the Clearing to the Lodge with access to the path requiring an electronic key card.

During the hiring process for new staff members, new employees were given a tour of the Lodge, followed by a walk to the Cove and its Clearing. An understanding between John, the slugs and the vines was reached. His staff, from the maids to the kitchen cooks, would become 'servers' for Clearing.

By the end of the first summer, John and his Lodge had booked reservations for the following year. The vines were happy, the slugs were happy and John was happy. During one of his 'visits' to the Cove, John learned that the slugs and vines had perfected their transformation and enhancement capabilities and would use them on male 'subjects' that were effeminate and 'subjects' that who were confused with their gender. John did not know exactly how to interpret the 'thoughts' that flowed into his mind but knew that some of his guests would require a change of clothes, including panties and bras. He hired a clothing concierge and after she was 'conditioned' in the clearing, a wardrobe room was setup where a guest could be refitted to meet their enhancement or new gender. This service was free with no cost to the guest.

Julie:

This was Julie's second summer at the Lodge and as she checked in, she made reservations for the Clearing, knowing it was in high demand. She would have to wait until tomorrow at 10:00am. She went to her room, unpacked and changed into her bikini. The rest of the day was spent at the poolside enjoying the sun. By 09:50 the following morning she was already wet with anticipation and went to the reservation desk, picked up her pass key and went to the Clearing.

Julie's heart beat faster as she stood at the edge of the Clearing. She stepped onto the soft grass and as she walked toward the large vine bush, her bikini fell from her breast and thighs. She sat down on the grass in front of the bush facing the Cove's still waters. She wanted to see her Lovers as they approached her. The first touches of the vine's stems reached her thighs and she sighed as the soft stems circled around her legs, across her abdomen and back and onto her shoulders. Their 'docility' and 'acceptance' drugs weren't needed and instead secreted a mild aphrodisiac which caused her arousal to intensify. Her glazed eyes saw the grass rusting in front of her and saw her three, thick Lovers moving toward her and closed her eyes, waiting with panting breath. They reached her at the same time, two slipped upwards over her hips onto her abdomen and the other moved onto her right thigh. Julie sighed as their warm, slick heaviness settled onto her body. The flat stems that were under hips, thighs and lower legs now lifted Julie about three feet up from the ground. Her legs were bent at the knees, spread apart and her feet were brought back toward her hips. Julie knew that her sex had flared open and she happily presented her treasures to the thick mass that was edging toward the junction of her thighs.

The slugs that were on her abdomen slithered upward, flattening into eight inch circles as they moved. She felt slug's warm edges touch the underside of her breasts and slither over them. A soft moan was heard as the slugs formed a kneading pouch over each breast. The moan got louder when internal 'mouths' descended onto each erect nipple with a delicious suckling action.

Julie opened her eyes and looked down. She saw the large tubular slug on her thigh was within an inch or two from sex and her breath came in quick pants when she saw its head form into a wide 'mouth' with thick 'lips'. A loud grateful moan escaped her mouth as the slug molded its 'mouth' onto the folds of her labia. Internal soft nodules pushed between folds and began suckling on her clasping inner lips. Julie threw her head back gasping and pushed her enflamed sex into her Lover's 'mouth'. Within its mouth a small tube-like projections slithered over the pink tip of her extended clitoris which the slugs had enhanced on her first visit. The gasp turned into a squeal of joy as the tube suckled its way over the rigid organ and into its protective hood.

The vines and slugs were now in place and ready to 'service' Julie.

The slugs on her breasts intensified their massaging and suckling actions and the slug's body that was attached to her sex slipped off of her thigh and lay sagging between them. A dazed and aroused Julie saw the slug's limpness begin to lengthen and thicken. Within seconds its internal 'phallic' formed and the slug's body stood out like a throbbing pillar at an angle aligned with the entrance to her womanhood.

She had to feel it, she had to touch her Lover.

Her hands reached down and began to caress the pulsing thickness that was attached to her labia and clitoris. She was barely able to wrap her hands and fingers around it as delicious sensations rippled into them, her sex and across her loins. She felt a thickness moving within the slug's body and could see and feel her folds being pushed apart.

The pressure against her clasping inner lips intensified and Julie gasped when she felt the entrance to her vagina being gently stretched opened. He Lover was nudging into the portal of her womanhood. A warm liquid oozed from the head of the slug and a delicious warmth spread around her excited entrance and seeped inward. She felt an exquisite pressure as her inner lips and vaginal opening stretched to accommodate the flexing thickness and then unbelievable sensations exploded within her as the slug's twisting cilia nubs teased and tantalized the sensitive flesh of her vaginal walls. The slug slipped inward twisting and turning with teasing, reversing strokes and she laid back against the vine's soft supports gasping as waves of pleasure radiated vagina, clitoris and excited nipples.

The slug slithered inward and the thick head began circling the sensitive lining of her enflamed passage, as if it was looking for something. Suddenly, Julie's hips jerked upward and she began franticly grinding her enflamed sex in the air. The slug's phallic had found her excited 'G' spot and she screeched ecstatically as the tissues exploded with joy. This time, the slug would add another enhancement to Julie's body. Its flexing body was now 3.00" into Julie's vagina and it secreted a chemical that enhanced the sexual nerve endings of her 'G' spot back to her vaginal opening, including her stretched inner lips. Her mind was immediately flooded with new and intense waves of joy as her spasming vaginal walls gripped and clenched around the slug's partially embedded phallic.

Julie was catapulted into a sexual frenzy. Her body needed and craved for more of the wonderful thickness that was filling her enflamed passage. Her hips bucked upward and outward and her hands tried to pull and push her Lover's body deeper into her seething sex. The slug didn't disappoint her and Julie wailed loudly as the slug's eight inches of flexing thickness burrowed into the depths of her sexual being. Her Lover pulled slowly outward and then stroked back in. It started a methodic series of thrusts and lunges. All the way in, all the way out, fast then slow. It would pause its ecstatic sweep and stroke over her exploding sweet spot then slither back into her spasming sheath again and again and again. Every time she neared her orgasmic trip point, the slug would back off just enough to keep at her orgasmic edge. Her hips and body bucked and thrashed as she wailed as her mind pleaded for sexual relief.

The slug now began its final assault on her tortured sex and its lunges took on a sense of urgency. Julie mewed and cooed, her nipples felt as though they were going to explode and her enraged and suckled clitoris was exploding with jolts of joy and her vagina was desperately clenching and milking her long, thick Lover. Julie's body was hurled toward her orgasmic edge and the slug allowed her to cross it. Her bent leg's shot outward in a wide 'V' kicking franticly in the air above the grassy Clearing.

Her 'Lover' lunged deeply into her cervix, the massive head touched the portal to her flowering her womb. Suddenly Julie felt an incredible, ecstatic pressure flood into her cervix and back flowed out past the enflamed folds of her labia as the slug unleashed its warm, thick ejaculant. Her hands fisted tightly, her toes curled and her eyes rolled back into her head as her climatic orgasm exploded across her bucking and convulsing body. Her mouth opened to scream but no sound was heard, Her eyes opened wide but she saw nothing but bright flashes of colors. In a few short seconds, her mind caught up with voice and her orgasmic wail echoed around the Clearing. Julie sucked in a refilling load of air and wailed again as her orgasms rumbled throughout her body like a series of freight trains.

Julie lost consciousness and her bucking body slumped back onto the vine's embrace. In about thirty seconds she recovered and her long moans were heard as her fulfilling aftershocks rippled across her body. As she came down from her multi-orgasmic highs, she felt her deeply embedded Lover flexing within her spasming vaginal passage. She reached down and began massaging the thick mass that was spreading her swollen labia.

She whispered,

"Thank you .. thank you .."

The slug slowly withdrew its massive phallus. Julie moaned as the incredible fullness left her vagina with a delicious slurping sound. Torrents of vaginal juices and slug ejaculant gushed outward from the gaping opening and was feasted upon by the slug's thirsty 'mouth'.

Slowly the slug's pouches on her breasts slipped away from her chest and the suckling clitoral 'mouth' withdrew from her still rigid organ. A sexually satisfied Julie watched with a smile on her face as the slugs slowly slipped off of her body and into the grass. The vines slowly repositioned Julie so she again sitting on the ground and the stems uncurled themselves from her body.

A weak and wobbly Julie stood up and walked to the still waters and relaxed with quick pants as her body slowly recovered.

'God she loved this place ..'

In a few minutes she got out of the pool, put on her bikini and looked at the vine bush.

"You have no idea how you have changed me .."

As if in response the vine's stems swayed back and forth.

Julie returned to Lodge and made a reservation for the following day.

Amanda and Jamie:

This was Jamie's first time at the Lodge. He is with his foster mother who was fully aware of the magic of the Clearing. Jamie's sexuality hadn't kept pace with his eighteen year old body. Being passed from foster home to foster home slowed the maturing of his mind. Amanda is bisexual with a preference for females. She loves the curvaceousness of the female body and religiously keeps her body in shape.

When she was talking to the receptionist, she made advanced reservations for the Clearing. She was told that the Clearing had expanded its enhancements to include transformations. Amanda thought about it for a few seconds and her eyes lit up.

"Does it include a male to a Shemale?"

The receptionist said,

"Yes, but only if the male is effeminate."

Amanda's heart beat faster, Jamie was more feminine than manly and she would be able to satisfy both of her 'sexualities'. She made reservations for the Clearing including Jamie. Jamie would visit the Clearing first, at 01:00pm and she would visit it the following morning at 09:00am.

As they were unpacking, Amanda remembered the instructions from the desk. Jamie was to be given a fast acting laxative powder that was to be stirred into a glass of water. Amanda prepared it and told Jamie that it would settle his stomach if he ate anything that did not agree with him. They had just finished unpacking when Amanda saw Jamie make a mad dash to the bedroom. She smiled knowingly, everything was ready for Jamie to become a Shemale. An embarrassed Jamie returned from the bathroom with a sheepish look on his face. Amanda told him to put on his bathing suit and they would spend the rest of the morning at the Lodge's poolside. Amanda looked at Jamie's 'package' in his swim shorts and hoped the Clearing could do something for it.

At 12:30 they had a quick bite to eat and Amanda asked Jamie if he would be interested in visiting a 'real cool swimming hole'. Of course he said yes, especially when he was told that he could be there by himself. They went to the desk and a staff member introduced himself to Amanda and Jamie. He would take Jamie to the Lodge's private pool. As Jamie was led to the Cove, he noticed that the staff member was carrying a robe, about his size, but didn't question it. He smiled when he saw the Clearing, the pool and it's the waterfall. Jamie jumped into the still waters and then played in the waterfall. After ten or fifteen minutes he climbed out, sitting on the soft bed of grass in the shade of a large vine bush. His wet swim suit clung to his youthful penis and testicles.

Amanda, being the guardian of Jamie, was allowed to watch what was happening on a HD screen in the one of Lodge's viewing rooms

Jamie was sitting about five feet in front of the vine bush. Behind him, the grass began rippling as the vine's stems began making their way toward him. Off to his right, where the water met the Clearing, thick, brown masses were moving into the grass. Jamie felt the first light touches of the vine's stems on both of his thighs below his swim suit. Unconsciously he brushed his hands against them thinking it was a fly or an insect. When he saw the stems curling over his thighs he recoiled and tried to stand up but the stems held his thighs firmly onto the grass. More stems slithered their way onto legs, hips and abdomen. Jamie cried out for help to the staff member who was standing off to his right side. He just stood there with his hands folded on his chest and looked back at him.

Two thick, flat stems rose up under Jamie's hips and moved forward along the underside of legs, almost to his ankles. When in place, they bent his legs at the knees and spread them apart. Jamie began franticly pulling at the stems when other stems wrapped around his wrists and pulled his arms outward from his body, almost parallel to his shoulders. It was then that he saw the brownish masses nearing his body. There were hundreds of them and they wasted no time as they crawled onto his body. Jamie felt the two flat stems under his hips and legs lifting him upward and watched with fearful eyes as the mass of slugs swarmed over his swim suit and he saw the fabric dissolving before his eyes. He tried to struggle but the vines held him firmly. He looked down at the junction of his thighs and gasped when saw his penis and balls glistening and tingling from the slugs secreted solvents. All the hair that his suit had covered was gone.

More slugs crept onto his body and Jamie's apprehensions soared. They slithered like waves up and down his body, front and back, looking for hair from his ankles to his arm pits to his face. The only hair that was spared was his eyebrows and the top of his head. His whole body shone like he had just finished an oily massage. The vines lowered Jamie back onto the ground and the mass of slugs left his body and returned to the grass.

Amanda's eyes were riveted to the monitor when she saw Jamie's glistening and hairless body. She remembered when the slugs swarmed over her body but unlike Jamie she loved it and had tried move her sex and breasts toward the hoard of suckling mouths.

Jamie was in shock, his mind was trying to figure all the 'whys' and 'whats'. He recoiled as four large slugs moved onto his body. Jamie had never seen such large bodied slugs in his life and he cried out when he felt their heavy, warm slickness make contact with his skin. Two slipped onto each of his upper thighs and two made their way over his hips onto his abdomen. The vines again lifted his body, but this time he found himself sitting three feet above the ground with his nuded penis and balls swaying in the air between his spread thighs.