The Coven Ch. 02

Story Info
First night in pack grounds.
2.8k words
4.48
15.7k
15

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack:

"Liz is your mate?" Jack almost screamed at Sam.

"Yes, just as Trixie is yours." Sam replied calmly in face of his brother's outburst, a little too calmly for Jack's liking. His words slowly registered in Jack's mind.

"What are you talking about?" Jack questioned.

Sam smiled briefly and replied, "You haven't noticed how you behave around her? Haven't you felt the jolt of recognition? The despair when she talked of leaving forever? The happiness when she conceded staying here? Don't you feel her absence now?"

Jack bent his head and considered Sam's words. He thought deeply about what being around Trixie did to him. He thought of his overwhelming desire to bed her. He looked up at Sam and said, "When did you become so observing, young bro?"

Jack's face was displaying pride he had for his family members.

_____________

Liz:

She had felt confident while walking with Cassie but now, left alone in Sam's room, she felt nervous. She looked around the room. It was bare except for essentials. She walked towards the window and looked outside. There were trees and dark everywhere she looked. It was a pleasant change from the city.

All her life she had been moving from city to city, never resting in one place for too long. They had always stayed in cities because Trixie thought it was easy to stay in city where people never had any time for each other rather than staying in small towns where people seemed to know everything about each other.

She couldn't keep her mind off Sam for much longer. Her thoughts kept drifting back to how it had felt when he had approached her and asked her to dance. She jumped when she felt someone wrap their arms around her. She looked behind to see Sam grinning at her hugely.

"What?"

"I am just glad that you are staying with me."

"So... I am really your mate?"

"You think I would lie?"

"No. But I ... I don't... I never..."

"You didn't have a boyfriend ever so you don't know what to do."

Liz blushed, "Is it that obvious?"

"Only to me."

"And Jade, she knew too." Liz said remembering their conversation.

Sam turned her around to face him. He placed a finger under her chin and gently coaxed her face up. "I know it may be tough to believe someone you have met only a few hours ago, but I can wait, you don't have to rush yourself. We can take this as slow as you like."

Sam waited for her to say something. When she didn't, he sighed, "It is getting very late. Why don't you go to bed? I will ask Cassie to lend you a nightgown or something."

Sam turned and headed to door. But Liz stopped him. "If you don't mind, can I borrow one of your shirts? I will be comfortable enough and it's too late to go disturb anyone."

He gave her one of his shirts. Liz went in bathroom and returned after sometime. The shirt hung loose on her. He could see the faint outline of her body through the shirt.

Sam groaned and stepped towards her. Liz saw his eyes darken and his head swooping to catch her lips in his before being completely engulfed in different sensations coursing through her body. His touch left a trail of fire on her skin and his mouth was ravishing hers. His tongue had slipped past her lips and was stroking the inner recess of her mouth. His hand was on her waist pulling her towards him and his other was locked in her hair keeping her head still.

Just as she was giving herself completely over to the kiss, Sam pulled back. Liz was confused and didn't understand; had she done something wrong.

Sam groaned at the look of doubt passing on her face. He pulled her in his embrace. "Sweetheart you are perfect but I had to stop. If I hadn't I doubt I could have before things got out of control."

Liz rested her head on his chest content and happy that he seemed to understand her.

____________

Jade:

After hours of tossing and turning restlessly in bed Jade gave up. She couldn't stop thinking about Cassie. The images of her tightly pushed breasts in her black vest kept running through her head. Thinking that a glass of milk might help, Jade pulled on her dress from the evening before and went to find the pack kitchens. Using her psychic abilities she evaluated each turn she took and reached the kitchen in few minutes.

She didn't think that anyone here would harm her without reason, but she was still very cautious. She stopped at kitchen entrance as she spotted a movement in dark. She mentally contemplated directly walking inside or surprising the person. She figured turning back would be okay too. But just as she was turning, she caught the scent of the person. Cassie. This reminder of her sought to arouse Jade. Jade smelt the air once again she could smell that Cassie was aroused too and by the sound of her quick movements, irritated. Perhaps Jade thought musingly that Cassie too was having same problem as her.

Jade decided that she would simply walk in. Jade made out the switch in darkness and flipped on the lights. Cassie whirled around when the lights went on. She was so absorbed in her thoughts, she hadn't heard the intruder. Jade was leaning against the counter watching Cassie with a smirk. Cassie's eyes flew to hers and a slight blush coloured her cheeks. Perhaps she had been thinking about me, Jade thought.

"I wasn't able to sleep, so I came here to grab a glass of milk." Jade said. "Were you not able to sleep yourself Madam Alpha?"

"I cannot sleep Jade, ever."

The last word was spoken so softly that Jade almost missed it. "Ever?" Jade asked puzzled.

"I am a vampire." Cassie spoke softly and looked away.

Jade smiled widely. When she didn't hear anything from Jade, Cassie turned to look at her again. Confused as to why Jade was smiling, she asked, "What?"

"You are a vampire. That's why you are wearing tight leather clothes." Jade stated simply.

Cassie's brow furrowed and she glanced down at her clothes.

"Tight little clothes, which I have been dreaming of peeling off your body." Jade said moving closer to Cassie.

Cassie looked up and saw Jade's face an inch from her. She groaned and pulling Jade close to her body, kissed her deeply.

Jade closed her eyes and lost herself to the sensations, coursing through her. Her hands tangled in Cassie's hair while their tongues duelled with each other for dominance. Neither of them was backing down. Jade pushed Cassie against the stainless kitchen counter. Cassie undid the clasp of Jade's dress all the while kissing her passionately.

Jade stopped the kiss and panted, "My room or yours?"

Cursing Cassie threw jade on her shoulder and ran at vampiric speed to her room. She threw Jade on bed and slammed the door shut. Diving in bed beside Jade, she said, "You are my mate and this will be our room from now on."

Jade loved the way Cassie treated her roughly and when she called this our room, her happiness increased. Jade felt Cassie ripping her clothes off and she raised her hand to undo Cassie's jeans. Cassie growled, "I can do that much faster." Saying so, she ripped both of their clothes off.

Cassie then pushed her down in bed and kissed her in a fast, hot and passionate way. Their naked bodies were touching each other. Jade felt as if hers was on fire. Jade needed to make good on her promise to herself, so she placed her hand against Cassie's breast and started pinching and rolling the nipple. Cassie shuddered above her. Jade twisted their bodies so now Cassie was lying down. Jade sat back, looking at her body. Cassie was beautiful. Her pussy was clean shaved and wet. Jade kissed her other breast while playing with one in her hand. Her tongue went in circles around one breast. Cassie moaned and twisted under her.

"Hush my sweet one, learn to savour things. Be patient."

"I had to go one and a half century without you, Jade. I think we can dispense with patience on this subject." Cassie growled.

Jade merely laughed and went back to work on her breasts. Then she kissed the valley between her breasts and made her way down to the navel. She sucked and bit on Cassie's stomach quite a bit. By now Cassie was trashing uncontrollably against the pillows. Jade kissed her pussy lightly and Cassie bucked under her.

Jade caught her waist firmly and then inserted a finger inside Cassie. Cassie moaned her name. Jade then smiled to herself and started moving her finger in and out of her. Cassie was clutching at comforter and pillow and yelling out her pleasure. Jade inserted a second finger and then a third. Cassie was crying out Jade's name over and over again.

Jade then withdrew her fingers and Cassie looked at her frowning heavily. Jade smiled angelically and then licked her pussy. Cassie's head fell against pillows again. Jade then inserted her tongue inside Cassie and started licking her mercilessly. Cassie's eyes rolled in her head and she cried out her bliss. Sated she snuggled in the bed. Jade licked her clean and slept beside her. Cassie could see that Jade had came too but she was spent. So Cassie pulled Jade closer and threw comforter over them.

_______________

Trixie:

Trixie had immediately fallen asleep in her room from sheer exhaustion. The extensive use of magic always seemed to have this effect on her. For the first time in years Trixie had the sense of being home, as if something was just right here. However she had still taken precautions to put a spell to alert her to the presence of an intruder.

The alarm from her spell was what woke her. She twisted off her bed and landed on her feet at the same time she launched the bedside lamp at the intruder.

"Oomph" someone groaned. "Hey! It's me. Calm down. I just came to check on you."

"Jack," Trixie exclaimed, "What the hell?"

Jack flipped a switch, flooding the room with bright light. Trixie blinked in sudden brightness.

"You came to check on me at this hour of the night Alpha?"

"Sorry, if I scared you. It's just that I was passing this room and you were screaming in your sleep."

"Screaming?"

"Okay not screaming. You were talking, you were saying -- Let go. Don't lock me in. I didn't do anything. I just got scared. Okay?"

"Scared?"

"Yeah, scared. I felt someone was attacking you and I didn't like it."

"Okay... I must have been having a dream."

"What was the dream about?"

Trixie's eyes narrowed and she said, "We really don't know each other that well."

"If you are going to be in my pack I would need to know something about you. It didn't sound like a dream; it felt like a memory. Consider this as a form of submission to your Alpha."

Trixie sighed. She sat on the bed and motioned Jack to sit.

"First of all, I don't submit. I am only telling you this because you are right; you should know something about me. You are, after all doing us a favour by letting us stay here. I was five when my powers started showing. There was no witch in our family from whom I inherited my powers, I was born with them. They were just dormant, till I was five. The year was 1918.

That was the time when witches were exposed. They were abhorred and rejected by the general society. Anyone remotely suspected of being a witch was burned alive at the stake. It was never considered if the person was good or bad, they were witches and hence a danger. Burning them alive was the only thing right for such people."

Trixie's eyes were staring far off in the distance, as if she was reliving it again.

"My parents were religious people themselves. When they discovered that I was not normal, they decided to lock me up in the basement. I was not to be burned at stake because I was their child. But I was also rejected the education, freedom and childhood. I was made to stay in basement only. I couldn't even roam in the house for they feared I would sully it. The only best thing in the basement was a little window which looked out from beneath the house. It was barred though so I couldn't escape from there.

Twice a day my meals would be given to me. I hadn't learned table manners. No one was there to teach me. So I ate with hands. This convinced them that I was devil's child. They were planning to give me up to priest. They would have eventually, if not for Martha."

"Who is Martha?" questioned Jack.

"She was Liz's mother. One night I was bored and looking out from basement. When I saw someone's feet approaching the house. The feet stopped at some distance and I heard the sound of someone sniffing the air. The feet then approached my window. I was a little scared. I wondered if the person would kill me, at this point I didn't mind very much. My only thought was if it would hurt too much.

Then I heard some chants being murmured and little by little the bars melted away. The person bent down and offered me their hand. Excited that I would get to step outside of basement, even if I were to die, I quickly grabbed it.

The person pulled me out. I thought I wouldn't fit in through the window but the person had put a spell on it and out I slid effortlessly. Then I saw that it was a woman. She beckoned me to keep mum. She then quickly started walking away from the house and pulling me along. I couldn't walk very fast. So she slowed her speed a little. Once we were out of hearing distance she quickly whistled. Her horse came to her and she mounted it and pulled me up.

We rode through the night until we reached the heart of the forest. There was a small hut with smoke spiralling out of chimney. Unsure what to do I just stood at the place I had slid from the horse. She gently took me in and offered me food.

She then explained that her name was Martha and she was scrounging for food when she caught the scent of my powers. She then went on to explain that she was a witch and so was I. And so she visited the house a few times to see how exactly I was living in these difficult times in middle of humans. When she found out all about me, she decided she would take me in. She offered me comfort education and sanctuary, I couldn't have said no.

My life was better from there on. I learned what I could about spells from Martha. In a way she became the mother I never had." A small tear slid down Trixie's cheek.

Jack held her hand tightly and asked in a strained voice, "How long were you inside the basement?"

"Almost eleven years," Trixie replied.

Jack was angry and he felt wrong. But he knew Trixie was upset and the wounds were still fresh even after nearly a century later.

"Wait! Do witches live forever? I mean are they immortal like vampires and weres?"

"Not exactly..." Trixie seemed to hesitate.

Then she sighed and told him, "Actually witches only outlive the human by a decade or so. We are alive because of Martha. She had special powers. She had created a spell that could increase the life force of any living thing. It just had one condition. The spell could only be performed by her or her descendant."

Jack reeled back as the force of what she said hit him. "So... you mean Liz could..."

"Not yet we will try to teach her the spell but she hasn't reached the full potential of her powers yet. She doesn't know how powerful she is."

Jack grew silent as he contemplated it. He then glanced at Trixie and saw she was once again lost in memories and her expression was sad. He couldn't control his impulse. He leant in and planted a light kiss on her cheek. She looked staggered. Then she blushed beautifully and said, "It's late I should go back to bed."