The Coven Ch. 04

Story Info
A story told.
3k words
4.56
12.8k
8

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trixie:

Mary had donned her clothes. Trixie turned to smile at her but Mary just gave her a cold look and stalked off in direction of deep forest.

"I don't think she is going to get over it anytime soon." Cassie murmured staring at her retreating back. She then turned brightly towards Trixie and said, "You are very stubborn. If you are his mate then you should accept it. Not because it is a rule or something. But because it makes you complete and brings you the greatest joy you will ever know." Cassie smiled at Jade. Jade was also looking at Cassie with just the same kind of love in her eyes.

"Come, I will show you the pack grounds."

"I must leave too." Sam said and kissing Liz on top of her head, left. Liz stared openly at his retreating back, longing to go after him.

Trixie was following Cassie as she showed them around. So far they had visited the pack lands surrounding the house. There was a beautiful lake where several kids from the pack were training in combat skills as well as swimming. Some who were wolves were generally afraid of water but their other species friends encouraged them or just playfully pushed them in water. Here Trixie met Nadia, she was a water nymph.

Her skin was light bluish in colour like the water of lake and her clothes were made of plants found in water. She wore a blue sapphire pendant. She was very welcoming of the three witches. She couldn't leave water entirely so she sat on a rock in the lake while chatting with them. "I wish I could leave these waters then I could go in search of my mate. It's lonely out here on lake. Without the company of these kids, I would very likely have been bored."

"How did you come to be here?" Trixie asked out of curiosity. Nadia's face fell and her eyes reflected her sorrow.

Jade nudged Trixie. "You don't have to tell me anything if you don't want to. I didn't mean to intrude" Trixie hastily corrected.

"It's okay. It was a long time ago." Nadia smiled sadly.

"Many centuries ago, there was a tribe living in the open sea called Merpeople. We sold fish to the people living on land in return for not harming us in any way. They assumed that we were powerful and so they kept to themselves.

One day my great, great, great grandfather and the chief found the Heart of Sea on an excursion. They brought it back to the tribe with them. It was a powerful stone, one that held many secrets in its core. Blue as deep sea and harder than earth, it was worshiped by our people for the power it held. It enabled us to travel outside of water or for land people to breathe underwater for as long as they wished. Many of its powers were still hidden. The males of our family were a kind of priest who looked after the stone along with the chief.

Its power attracted many evil creatures. Our tribe fought to save the stone. Finally when our numbers had started dwindling we decided to go in hiding. We found a deserted island with an inlet of water and coves. The stone helped us mask our presence from humans passing in ships. We were safe and didn't need human interaction anymore. We were happy with our life.

Then a couple centuries ago everything changed, a powerful evil wizard found us and demanded the Heart of Sea. When we refused he threatened to kill the tribe people mercilessly. He said he would be back in two days and then we better hand it to him. Apparently the Heart of Sea could even increase the life of a person.

My father and the chief at that time decided to break the stone so that the stone might not be used for evil deeds. They broke it in several pieces and scattered all the pieces to sea. But my mother had actually sneaked one of its pieces before they were scattered.

When the wizard returned, he demanded the stone. The chief told him about their actions. The evil wizard was so incensed, he killed everyone mercilessly. He didn't spare women or children. My mother had woven the piece of stone into a necklace. She put it around my neck and made me swim away as fast as I could.

I swam a distance but stopped to turn back. I could see fire and hear explosions and cries of people. I was frightened and wanted my mom and dad. But I heeded my mother's advice. I swam and swam. I reached the other coast and passed out on the sand due to sheer exhaustion. Jack's father found me and brought me to this place. When he saw that I was a water nymph, he ordered his pack to build a lake for me. Since then I live here.

The stone has lost some of its power. I can no longer walk without water. But as long as I wear it, I won't die of natural causes and my wounds are faster healed."

Another wizard after immortality, thought Trixie sadly. Trixie was experiencing anger and grief at Nadia's story.

"What was the name of that evil wizard?" Liz asked.

"Angara." Nadia said with a shiver.

Trixie froze and her hands went cold and clammy.

____________

Jade:

"Angara." Nadia replied. Jade tensed. She was holding hands with Cassie so she noticed Jade's anxiety.

"What's wrong?" Cassie asked Jade. Jade paused for a second contemplating what to tell Cassie.

'Not now. Let me tell Jack first. The Alpha will decide whether they should know this.' Trixie's voice sounded in Jade's mind.

"Nothing. Just... sad story." Jade replied. Cassie smiled and held her close.

Trixie said, "We still have to see the house. Come on." Jade could tell Trixie was feeling apprehensive. She stood in close proximity to Liz throughout the rest of journey occasionally commenting on the rooms and spells used on house.

Jade too became preoccupied. She thought about having to consciously conduct a search in future for presence of that evil man. Cassie seemed to notice her preoccupation so her excitement on showing the house also dimmed a bit.

After the tour was over, Cassie pulled Jade to their room. She shut the door and turned to her.

"Baby, what's wrong? And don't tell me that it's Nadia's story. You don't get shaken up that easily." Cassie asked concerned.

"It's just... not my place to tell. Okay? Just that Liz... Her mom..." Jade sighed and shook her head.

"Okay... Let it go. Don't be sad. Please? It makes me sad."

Jade hugged Cassie. Cassie tilted her head up and kissed Jade. She started out slow just offering comfort but Jade wanted more.

Jade pushed herself closer to Cassie. She pushed her to bed. Actually she couldn't budge Cassie but Cassie seemed to understand and moved closer to bed. Jade pushed her down on bed and started undoing the buttons on her shirt. Cassie pulled off Jade's top. Jade completely undid the shirt and started playing with her breasts. She teased the nipples between her fingers and then replaced them with her mouth.

Kissing her nipple, she bit on lightly. Cassie moaned and pulled Jade's head up for a kiss. Jade slightly trailed her hand down over to side. Cassie was ticklish there and she arched a bit. Jade then pulled up the hem of Cassie's skirt and lightly traced patterns on her thigh. Cassie then rose and undid Jade's skirt. She discovered Jade wasn't wearing any panties it turned her on even more. She traced her pussy with a finger. Jade moaned.

Cassie pushed her down and then kissed the pulse beating on her neck. She then kissed downwards till she reached her breasts. She kissed a nipple, lightly flicked it with the tongue. With other hand she was kneading the other breast and pinching the nipple. Her mouth then moved to give same attention to other breast. Cassie then moved even down to the navel and circled it with her tongue.

Jade was moaning in need. Cassie was getting turned on by the sound. She then moved her tongue in and out of the navel, kind of fucking it with her tongue. Cassie slowly moved to Jade's pussy. It was gleaming with her arousal. Cassie licked her lips and then kissed the inside of her thigh. She deliberately avoided pussy, making Jade groan with frustration.

Cassie then gave a small teasing lick to her pussy. Then she let her tongue taste Jade by giving her pussy a few more licks. Cassie moved away from her pussy and kissed Jade on mouth, letting her taste herself.

"Please Cassie." Jade moaned.

"Please what Jade?"

"Please make me cum."

"First say that you are mine."

"I am yours Cassie."

"Do you belong to me?"

"Only to you. Please Cassie." Jade cried in frustration.

Cassie slowly slipped her finger inside Jade. Jade mewled. Cassie then inserted other finger and then started working them in and out of her. Cassie muffled Jade's moaning by kissing her. She increased her rhythm. Cassie felt Jade tightening around her fingers. So she inserted a third one and curved them slightly. Jade came all over her fingers. Cassie smiled and pulled her fingers away from Jade. Cassie threw the comforter around Jade and started to move away.

Jade grabbed her hand and pulled her down. Cassie said, "You need to rest sweetie."

"I am not made of porcelain honey. I cannot let you go dry." Jade smiled mischievously. She then proceeded to make Cassie wet and satisfied.

________________

Liz:

After the tour was over, she went back to her and Sam's apartment. She was feeling out of balance she wanted to be with Sam.

The phone in the room rang she went over and picked it up. "Hello beautiful."

"Sam" Liz cried delighted. "How did you know that I was thinking about you?"

Sam laughed, "I actually called twice before. I wanted to tell you that my work is almost finished and could you get ready? We can go out for lunch."

"Sure. What should I wear?"

"Something casual but revealing."

"Sam!!"Liz blushed.

"What? Just because we are abstaining doesn't mean I can't look." Sam replied with laughter in his voice.

"Okay... now let me get ready."

Liz went through her bag searching for something to wear. All her clothes were decent and non revealing. She turned out her whole bag. She found the outfit Jade had given her on her last birthday. It was a low cut, body hugging, black top with white stripes on a shoulder and white shorts.

It fit her perfectly, revealing the top of her breasts and clinging to her body displaying her shape. It was something she hadn't worn before. But she assumed this was something that Sam will enjoy.

When Sam arrived he raised his eyebrows but didn't say anything. He took her hand and led her through pack grounds to a small clearing. It had a fountain in the middle and was surrounded with pretty flowers. To a side of the fountain was a picnic lunch spread out on a colourful sheet. There was champagne in a bucket too. It looked very inviting.

"Champagne in afternoon?" Liz questioned.

"We are celebrating."

"What are we celebrating?"

"Our first official date together."

Liz blushed slightly. Sam laughed and pulled her closer to him. Liz liked the sound of his laughter. He sat her down and poured a glass of champagne. She accepted it.

"Tell me something about yourself." Sam asked.

"What do you want to know?"

"Anything and everything. Tell me your hobbies."

Liz spent a very delightful afternoon with Sam. She couldn't remember the last time she had talked so much. Sam had kept questioning her about her life and told her funny stories of his own life. He had made her laugh about the smallest things. She was happy. With him she had a sense of belonging. It was like she had waited her entire life for him without realising she is doing so. She felt a little sad when they had to go.

When they reached near the cottage, Sam pulled her to him and kissed her. His mouth engulfed her lips. His touch inflamed her nerve endings. The champagne and his touch combined were making her giddy with pleasure. She wanted so much more than a kiss, it kind of scared her.

She felt him withdrawing his mouth from her. To make most of last moments, she pressed her body against him. He released her and smiled slightly. He then turned her around and placed a chain with a single teardrop diamond around her neck. She touched it and exclaimed, "It's beautiful."

"It was something that belonged to my mother. Dad had given it to her on their first date."

Liz turned and kissed him lightly on his cheek. "Thank you." She said simply. "For this and for today. I really enjoyed myself."

"Anything for my mate. I love you Liz" Sam said.

Liz looked up and blushed slightly. "I know you are my mate. I want you too much. I haven't known love before but I know I can't live without you. When you are not present I feel empty. If this is love then I am glad to be in it. I love you too Sam."

Sam pulled Liz close and started walking with his mate to his room.

Inside the room, he went to take a shower. Liz heard the shower running. She thought about what she had said outside the house. Could she take that leap of faith? She wondered. She knew that she loved Sam and without doubt he was her mate. Should she take the last step to this and make it a proper relationship? She thought about it for a while. Then deciding to go ahead with it, she stepped in the bathroom and closed the door.

At the sound of door closing, Sam turned. He was surprised to find Liz in the bathroom. Liz stepped in the shower with him. She shyly reached for him and kissed deeply, stroking her tongue against his. Sam stroked her softly. It felt like he was unsure of what she wanted. She decided that she needed to do something more to ensure him. She removed her top and tossed it aside.

Sam's eyes widened, he stopped her as she reached for her bra. "Are you sure?" he asked his voice husky. "I know you want to wait and that is fine by me."

"I am sure. I meant what I said earlier." That was all she could get out before Sam pulled her close and his head swooped down on her. This kiss was fiercer than any of the before. He pulled her hands around his neck and his one hand trailed to her waist, tickling her slightly and other captured her breast. His hand wanted to tease her. So he removed her bra and then broke the kiss. His mouth descended on her exposed breast, her nipples were standing out pointed. His hand teased one while his tongue flicked against other. His hand then descended lower to encounter her shorts. He ripped them apart in a minute.

"That was Jade's gift." She murmured against his hair.

"I liked them but they were in middle." Sam growled.

She laughed huskily and Sam pulled her panties down. He groaned at the sight of her pussy with neatly trimmed hair. He covered them with a hand and dragged his mouth to kiss her again.

He then picked her up and deposited her on his bed. He then kissed his way up from her feet. He knew he had to go slow. So he avoided her pussy and went to lick her breasts again. Liz groaned, "Sam, I need you."

"I am here baby."

Frustrated that she couldn't explain properly, she just growled. "Sam... down there..."

"Yes sweetie."

Infuriated that he was purposely doing this to her, she turned her bodies so that he was the one lying down. She then kissed his nipple and bit around him. Sam groaned, "Careful love."

"No." She ground out. She kissed her way down his body. He arched when she reached his stomach. She then moved down to his penis. It was so huge. She didn't exactly know what to do, but she had heard about oral sex. A bit afraid she gave it a small lick. Sam bucked and groaned. He pulled her up and then kissed her. "Not today sweetie. Today is about you. Let me pleasure you today."

He then pushed her down and moved down to her pussy. He licked her there. She started moving against his mouth. She was very wet. Experimentally he put a finger inside her pussy. It made her shudder for a bit. There was a little pain too. He slowly inserted a second finger, widening her a little, preparing her for his cock.

She squeezed her eyes shut and tensed. He moved his fingers a little to get her used to the sensation. She started relaxing and enjoying a little. He then removed his fingers and moved up to kiss her. He coated his cock in the wetness of her pussy and slid a little inside. Once again she tensed a bit. He stopped. When she relaxed a bit then he moved again to get a bit more of his penis inside her. Slowly he slid inside, stretching and filling her.

She also relaxed completely. She was so tight; it was a war with him to keep from moving. When she got used to him, she moved her hips a bit. He took the indication and started moving slowly inside her. He gradually increased his speed. When he felt that she was about to come he felt his wolf coming to fore to claim his mate. However he pushed the wolf down reasoning with him that it was her first time and he would frighten her with his wolf. They both came simultaneously shouting their release in air. "Mine" he whispered in the orgasmic bliss.

She heard him clearly. A smile adorned her face as he rolled and pulled her on top of him. He removed himself from her and pulled a quilt around them. They fell asleep instantly.