The Coven on Maple Street

Story Info
Maybe handing out candy wasn't so bad...
3.8k words
4.47
7k
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeremy opened his eyes and reached over to the nightstand for his phone.

10 am and two texts. The first was from his father and he sat bolt upright as he read it.

"Please call ASAP, IMPORTANT".

It was from 930, at least he hadn't really slept late he thought as he tapped the screen to call his dad.

Not unexpectedly, he picked up on the first ring.

"Everything OK?"

"Not really, Jeremy. It's Aunt Trudy, it seems her health has taken a turn for the worse and they are putting her in hospice. She wants me to come up and make sure everything is in order."

Aunt Trudy had married my grandmother's brother and was everyone's favorite Aunt. Her father had died young without a will and the ensuing battle over the estate had scarred her emotionally. Two of her brothers still weren't speaking 40 years later. Needless to say, her affairs were in perfect order, but I guess you couldn't blame her for being paranoid, and since her nephew, my dad, happened to be one of the most respected estate attorneys in the state...

"What can I do?"

"Your mom and I are leaving in a few hours; I think we will be back on Tuesday. So, I'm going to need you to watch the house on Monday and hand out candy."

"And that rates a call me asap text, Dad"

"It's Halloween, this IS important, your mom got you a costume, she's going to leave it on your bed."

Jeremy took a deep breath, composing himself.

"All right Dad, I've got it."

"Thanks, we'll keep you posted".

"Have a safe trip, my love to Aunt Trudy."

He hung up the phone and laid back on the bed.

Sometimes he really thought he must have been switched at birth. He was pretty certain no one on earth was more into a holiday than his parents. His dad was nuts for Halloween and his mom was just as crazy for Christmas.

Their decorations for both holidays were so over the top they had purchased a self-storage place years ago and three of the biggest units were dedicated to storing them.

If that wasn't bad enough, they had managed to infect their whole neighborhood. His Dad had led a campaign to bring back the Halloween of their childhood and gotten most of the residence of the gated community to go along. Three quarters or more of the houses are decorated now, and almost all handed out candy. They opened up the gates, made parking available at the clubhouse and families from all over the area came to trick or treat.

He also threw a pretty serious Halloween party for everyone in the community as an unofficial "thank you" for indulging his craziness.

Ever the dutiful son, Jeremy drove over to his parents' house Monday afternoon.

A couple of cases of candy bars sat on the kitchen table, along with a set of instructions for turning on all the decorations and a reminder that his costume was in his room.

He made his way upstairs, laid out on the bed was some sort of gladiator costume. As he looked at it he realized it was actually a pretty good imitation of the costume Russel Crowe wore in Gladiator.

Well, if Russel Crowe can wear what looks like a skirt, I guess I can too he thought. He picked it up, as usual his Mom had gone out, the thing was made of real, thick leather and the buckles on the straps had some heft to them. It wasn't some cheap plastic and pleather thing from Amazon.

He spent the next few hours catching up on some homework, then prepped for the night's festivities. All the decorations were on, and the candy bucket was full as he went upstairs to put on the costume. He felt a bit silly doing it, what the hell difference did it make what he was dressed like, the kids wouldn't care they just wanted candy. But his parents expected it, he sighed as he stripped out of his regular clothes. He wasn't as jacked as Russell Crowe had been for the movie, but at 6ft 1in and 200lbs he still made for a respectable gladiator he thought as he strapped the sword on and looked at himself in the mirror. If only he'd had time to grow out his beard and mustache.

He was out sitting on the porch when the first kids arrived. After that it was a non-stop parade of kids in costumes. The only thing stopping the neighborhood from being the perfect trick or treating spot was the size of the lots. All the houses were on at least an acre, Jeremy's parents was on 2 1/2, making for a long walk between houses. The heft of the candy bags the kids were carrying was a pretty good indicator it was worth the walk though.

Things were starting to wind down when 2 little girls, 4, maybe 5 years old dressed as cats started up the walk. Trailing behind were two women a tall, thin blonde probably almost 6ft tall, she had shoulder length hair, and tanned skin and a shorter 5ft or so, curvier with long red hair and breasts that were straining against the top of her costume. Both were dressed as witches naughty, but still appropriate to be out with the kids. Clever, Jeremy thought witches and their familiars.

The two little girls approached smiling and let out the obligatory "trick or treat".

Jeremy kneeled down with the candy bucket.

"Pick out what you want", he offered.

The girls' eyes gleamed as they looked at the full-size candy bars.

"Oohhhh, Ms!" the first girl squealed and grabbed a bag of M&Ms.

The second pulled out a bag of Skittles, proudly announcing, "Rainbows!"

He stood up, presenting the bucket to the two witches.

"Awful nice of you to take your little sisters trick or treating, want some candy?"

The blonde grinned at him, "free candy and not a white van in sight", she said.

"Well, we keep the scary stuff in back, kid friendly out here," he responded gesturing towards the little girls who were now enamored with a group of inflatable cartoon dogs in Halloween costumes.

"Do you now?" The red head inquired, "isn't this where you have the big neighborhood party I've heard about?"

"Yeah, you know how it is, business in the front, party in the rear." Jeremy instantly winced at the poor attempt at humor, but both the witches were quite attractive, and he felt more nervous than he really ought to have.

"It's been a long time since I've had a party in the rear", the red head responded, giving him a wink.

"Well, I'd give you a tour but it's probably a bit much for them," he said gesturing towards the girls.

"Maybe some other time Gladiator," the blonde interjected, looking at the little girls she called out, "Tabitha, Samantha, come on girls!".

The two broke away from the decorations and the four of them headed back up the walk.

The trick or treaters gradually petered out and after 15 minutes of not seeing anyone he decided to call it a night.

Carrying the remaining candy back inside, then turning off the decorations. He went into the house, plopping down on the couch debating his next move.

Should he put his clothes back on and just go home, or take a shower and crash here?

He was still debating with himself when the doorbell rang. With a sigh he stood up and headed for the door, grabbing the candy bucket.

He opened the door to find the two witches standing there, "Trick or treat!" they said in unison. Something was different though... then he realized, both had been wearing sneakers before now they were in heels. The red-haired witch had a shawl over her shoulders, it was gone putting her rather impressive bust on display.

He held out the candy bucket with a smile.

"Actually, we were hoping we could get that tour," the blonde said.

"I don't see why not, but it can be pretty intense," Jeremy said as he stepped to the side and the witches entered.

The blonde ran her hand down his arm, "with a big strong gladiator to protect us?" she almost purred.

He grinned, closed the door and led them towards the back of the house. He picked up a tablet on a table near the backdoor and started tapping away.

His dad had hired some guy who did automation for a theme park to set up the backyard and the tablet controlled everything.

Soon smoke was spewing from hidden machines, sound effects were playing, and a dimly lit path was waiting for them.

Jeremy led them last the pool into the backyard proper a witch on each side. As they entered the path the witches each took hold of an arm, staying close in the dim light. The trail wound through the yard, scary animatronics triggered by motion sensors popped out causing the witches to squeal in fright and delight, pressing closer against him each time. They turned a corner, Jeremy trying to concentrate on walking, the way the red-haired witch was clinging to him his arm was pressed between her breasts and his hand kept brushing against her thigh. The blonde was only slightly less distracting, and only because she was taller, almost as tall as him in her heels and that kept her breasts away from his bare arm.

A bonfire was raging in the middle of the clearing. They stopped for a moment and Jeremy watched as the witches scanned the clearing.

"There's nothing here, it was supposed to be a coven of witches dancing around the fire, but they haven't been able to get it to work right."

"Witches dancing around the fire? I think we can handle that," the blonde said.

She released his arm and strode towards the fire, transitioning into a dance to the tune of the Celtic music playing.

Jeremy and the red head watched as she circled the fire, dancing and twirling.

The red head gave his arm a squeeze," she's doing it wrong; EVERYONE knows witches dance naked around the fire."

She gave his arm a squeeze and then released it. She began walking towards the fire, taking her dress off as she went. Her bra and panties followed, and she was circling the fire in her hat, garters and stockings moving to the music.

A small stone bench was on one side of the clearing and Jeremy walked over to it, trying to keep his eyes on the witches.

He sat down, enjoying the show, slightly disappointed the blonde didn't have her friend's exhibitionist streak but very much enjoying the show.

After a few minutes the red head's dancing slowed, she looked around the clearing, spotting Jeremy, she headed towards him still moving with the music.

"A witch needs to replenish her strength," she announced as she got closer. She kneeled in front of Jeremy, placing a hand on each leg and spread his legs. Her hands slid up his thighs, she found the bottom of his boxers and began pulling. They quickly slid out of the way and her hands made their way to his hard cock. She began stroking it with one hand, the other lifted the leather of his tunic.

She stared down at it as she stroked it.

"This is the first new cock I've seen in 5 years".

She leaned down, kissing the tip at first, then placed her tongue at the base and licked her way up the shaft before taking the head in her mouth. She resumed stroking the shaft as her tongue teased the head.

Jeremy let out a moan of pleasure, then looking up saw the blonde witch standing behind her friend. She gave him a wicked grin and Jeremy returned his full attention to the red head. Her hand moved down to his balls as she took him all the way down her throat. Then began working up and down on his hard shaft. Jeremy reached down, running his fingers through her hair as she pleasured him.

She sat up unexpectedly, Jeremy gasping in surprise and disappointment as his cock suddenly found itself in the cool night air.

"Don't worry, I'm not done with you yet," she said as her hand resumed stroking him, but I think it's time for that party in the rear".

The blonde was kneeling behind the red head now, Jeremy could see her hand on the other girl's butt. The red head looked back, and the blonde handed her something.

It was a small tube, she released his cock and squirted some of the contents into the hand that had been stroking him, then started coating his cock in the lubricant.

When she was satisfied, she stood turning around to face her friend, she started to lower herself into Jeremy's lap, her hand reaching back taking hold of his cock again, guiding it to her ass. Almost instinctively his hands took hold of her hips, steadying her, guiding her back as the tip of his cock began to press into her. She moaned as the tip entered her, and soon he was completely inside her.

"Sooo good," she whispered, "it feels sooo good."

Jeremy moved his hands to her breasts, cupping them squeezing them, trying to make up for the time they had been teasing him on the trail.

He felt her nipples harden at his touch and began to play with them.

The blonde's voice whispered in his ear, "squeeze them, hard".

He obeyed and was rewarded with a squeal of pleasure from the red head. She began moving, riding his hard cock, bouncing up and down. She was soon picking up speed, almost panting from the exertion, but moaning in pleasure.

"You like having his hard cock in your ass, don't you?" the blonde asked.

"Yes, yes I do" the red-head responded.

"You want him to cum in your ass, don't you."

"Yes, yes, please, come in my ass...I want it".

"I bet he's got lots of stamina, are you going to let him cum in your pussy next?"

"Oh God...". she moaned loudly, "anywhere he wants...he can cum anywhere he wants...I'm...I'm....fuck fuck..."

Jeremy felt the orgasm hit and the talk was enough to push him over the edge. He groaned as he blasted his cum inside her.

They both sat still for a moment, his hands resting on her breasts, her back pressed against him. Then she slowly stood up, his cock sliding out of her as she did. She stood there shakily for a moment, Jeremy putting his hands on her hips to steady her, then she made her way over to where her bra and panties were laying in the grass. The blonde had already retrieved her dress, Jeremy stood up, adjusted his costume and the three left the clearing and returned to the trail. There were a few more scares, but the witches fire had been planned as the grand finale, so they were all little things. They soon found themselves back at the pool.

The blonde turned to her friend," Well Esmerelda, I think you made our young gladiator some promises."

A wicked smile crossed the red-heads face as she turned to face Jeremy, "Well, my noble warrior, how would you like your boon, my mouth," she said as she licked her lips seductively.

"Or should we start at the altar of Venus?" Her hand moved down her stomach coyly running over the small patch of red hair between her legs.

Jeremy thought for a moment, " Thine fair lips seem like the place to start."

"As my Lord desires", Esmerelda said as she walked over to him.

Jeremy began unstrapping his armor, and Esmerelda helped him out of it. As he lifted the tunic over his head, he realized the blonde was by them again. She took them by the hand and guided them to the chairs by the pool. Jeremy again found himself sitting with Esmerelda positioned between his legs. This time the blonde handed her a damp cloth, he wondered where she had gotten it as Esmerelda used it to clean him off. He was already beginning to get hard again, and she tossed the cloth aside and began caressing him. Kissing, licking, touching his manhood as it stiffened as if on command. Soon she had it in her mouth again, bobbing up and down on it.

The blonde was behind him again, she began running her hands over his chest, kissing his neck. She whispered in his ear as her friend sucked greedily on his cock.

"Her husband won't let her do that, he thinks it's dirty and gross."

"She can suck on mine anytime she wants," Jeremy practically moaned.

"Did you hear that Emmy, our young warrior will let you feast on his cock anytime you want it. I'll bet he will plough your bum again as well."

Esmerelda moaned again and it was too much for Jeremy. He felt his cock spasming, she wrapped her lips tightly around him sucking him dry.

He reached down, again gently running his fingers through her hair, she let his softening penis slip out of her mouth and smiled up at him.

"Best be careful making promises my Lord", she purred, green eyes sparkling, "it's dangerous to disappoint a witch."

"Well, I'll have to make sure I don't then."

She stood up with a mischievous smile on her face.

"And what are you doing over there, Endora?" Esmerelda asked as she spotted the blonde reclined on one of the lounge chairs. She had removed her own dress, she was wearing a black bustier, panties and stockings.

"Waiting for you."

Esmerelda sat down beside her, and they began to kiss.

Slowly, gently at first then with increasing passion. Esmerelda moved down, pulling at Endora's bustier. Her breasts spilled out and she sucked on them hungrily. Moving back and forth between the two, kissing, licking, sucking on her nipples.

Endora put a hand on her head, gently pushing her down, guiding her to her waiting pussy.

The blonde gasped as her friend's tongue met her sex. Arching her back pressing herself into Esmerelda's face.

Jeremy watched from his chair, already feeling his body stirring again. He reached down, playing with himself, his penis slowly hardening in his hand.

Esmeralda was face down between Endora's legs now, her hands beneath the blonde's bottom, squeezing it as she lapped. She had brought her own legs in her bottom in the air.

Jeremy was completely hard now, and Endora looked over at him. Their eyes met and she pointed at her friend's bottom. Jeremy hesitated and she pointed again emphatically.

Getting up, he began walking over, still slowly stroking himself. Endora had her hand on Esmerelda's head, keeping her from seeing what was going on until Jeremy was behind her.

He paused for a moment, drinking in the sight of that beautiful bottom, the long red hair, pale skin, and the contrast with her friend's pert breasts.

His eyes met Endora's and she mouthed the words "fuck her".

He positioned himself behind her, with one quick motion he grabbed her hips and thrust forward. He slid easily into her wetness, and she let out a gasp. Endora grinned at him before pressing down on her friend's head again.

"Back to work, witch!"

Esmerelda resumed her activities as Jeremy began slow rhythmic thrusts into her. She began rocking back to meet him, trying to drive him ever deeper.

Suddenly, Endora bucked, her hips gyrating as her orgasm hit.

Esmerelda reached down, her hand playing with her clit.

Jeremy was thrusting faster now, knowing he couldn't hold out very long. He gave her bottom a good smack and was greeted with the feel of her pussy spasming as her orgasm hit. That destroyed what little control he had left, and his own orgasm hit, whatever cum he had left firing into her pussy.

He pulled out, his legs weak and staggered to a chair next to the girls.

Esmerelda had moved up a little, with Jeremy gone, her legs went flat and her head rested on her friend's stomach.

Endora was gently caressing her friend's face.

"I really needed that," Esmerelda purred.

"I know you did."

Endora looked over at Jeremy. He was laying back on the chair, his body spent.

"Do we need to worry about anyone coming home," she enquired.

"No, not until at least tomorrow night, maybe the day after."

Esmerelda smiled," so, we can have a slumber party?"

He hesitated for a moment, but it didn't seem crazier than anything else that had happened today.

"Sure"

"Oh, goodie," Esmerelda said turning to look at Endora, "how long has it been since we've been to a slumber party".

"A long time I think."

Esmerelda turned back to Jeremy," So, noble warrior, you've given me what I needed, now how can we fulfill your desires?"

He looked back and forth between the two of them, his mind racing. He'd considered himself a reasonably experienced 22-year-old but he was so far from his frame of reference he wasn't sure what to say.

12