The Coven Pt. 07

Story Info
The coven attempt a ritual and Baal returns.
9k words
4.58
17.7k
22

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nova2469
nova2469
473 Followers

Author's note - Apologies for the delay in getting this story finished, hoping the rest of The City and some new stories won't be so far off.

*****

Chapter 13 - The Ritual

Laura could feel her heart beating fast as she took her place in the magic circle. She was totally naked, as were her three friends standing in front of her. The only decoration on them was the black nail polish, lipstick and eyeliner they'd all applied to give themselves a suitably occult look for the ritual.

Yet Laura barely noticed their make-up she examined each of her friends, her eyes scanning over their bodies and delicious curves. She was more than familiar with Karen's body now but she still smiled as she stared at her perky breasts and trim figure, every inch bringing back a different memory of the erotic things they'd done to each other over the last few days.

Emma and Kim's nakedness was more novel even after their earlier encounter. Emma was full and curvy with large breasts topped with small but clearly erect nipples. Kim was lithe like Karen, just on the right side of thin meaning her smallish breasts and pert arse still had all the shape you could want. Most exciting for Laura was the way she could see glistening trails running down all of their thighs just as she felt on her own legs. The sight of each other and the thought of what they were about to do was having a very strong effect on them all.

They were standing in a cold and empty old church, long stripped of it's furnishings and abandoned, all that remained were the grey stone walls and floor, a half light let into the gloom from small, stained glassed windows.

Emma had known of the place, having used it for a play some years before Yet apparently it was still holy ground, having never been deconsecrated, and as soon as Emma had mentioned it, Laura had known it was the perfect location for their ritual. The barren, gothic surroundings definitely set the right mood and the desecration of the church by the foul acts acts they were about to commit would help the magic endlessly.

The impending desecration excited Laura almost as much as the three naked girls standing before her. She now found the corruption of good by darkness deeply arousing. She didn't entirely know why but knew it had started with the first time she read the spell book, a little of her goodness, of her soul, had been lost. Her repeated encounters with demons, and especially her revelling in the experience of being fucked by a inhuman monster, had done much more, corrupting her even further.

Now she was finishing corrupting her friends too, a task started by the demons, but one she wanted to complete. They'd all take great pleasure in befouling the holy building as they befouled each other's bodies and destroying their souls. Though of course she would be in control so that at the end of the ritual her magical power would be fully realised and her three friends would be bent utterly to her will. It was an idea that had only begun to form in the last few hours but now she knew it was right and end of all their journeys over the last few days. She would be the witch goddess and their would be her servants, servants and sex toys, she thought with a gleeful smile.

Laura has already cast the necessary wards and they could now begin so not wanting to delay another moment she started the ritual, intoning the magic words exactly as the book had taught her. The other girls responded with the same words before she continued with the next passage. Slowly as they chanted Laura began to feel her body tingle and not just with sexual excitement but with magical power, the very air was buzzing with occult potential. There was great power in the room and she knew it was all hers to command, just like the girls in front of her.

As they continued the spell Laura asked the demonic forces of hell for power, the cost was simply a little more of her soul, a price she was more than happy to pay. After that her three friend's each pledge themselves to her. They would be her apprentices and she would share the power with them, though only a little and less than she'd told them for all Laura now cared about was that they each offered their bodies up to her. She didn't care about her friends as people any more, she only wanted their bodies and the power that fucking them would give her.

With the twelfth and final passage of the spell complete Laura shut the book, the looks of anticipation on her friends' faces told her they knew the spell was done so she just gave them all a simple nod. Instantly Karen took two steps towards her, wrapped her arms her and kissed her. Whilst she couldn't see thanks to the gorgeous, naked blonde sticking her tongue down her throat Laura knew Emma and Kim were doing the same.

Their kiss quickly broke, for there was no need for foreplay, they were both incredibly horny already and Laura just needed to fuck something.

Karen drop to the floor so she was lying back in front of Laura, her legs wide open, her pussy dripping juice onto the stone floor of the old church. Laura knew for the ritual to fully work all four of them had to orgasm at least once and Karen may as well be first so she knelt down between Karen's smooth, sexy legs, one hand running up her thigh whilst she reached out for the blonde's pussy with the other. Her fingers first touched Karen's wet folds, causing her to whimper, before Laura slid deep into her friend, slowly sliding her whole fist into Karen's hole.

"Please Laura! Please mistress! Make me cum!" Karen was begging for release now as Laura got her whole fist into her, feeling at home just as it had done so many times in recent days. Knowing what Karen wanted she gently flexed her fingers.

"Urghhhhh!" Karen cried out and thrust her pussy up to drive Laura's fist deeper into herself.

As she started toying with her best friend's pussy Laura looked over to Emma and Kim to see that they were scissoring away at each other, cunts crushed tightly together. From their furious grinding and urgent cries Laura was confident they were about to cum soon. She was surprised they'd almost climaxed so quickly but understood it, the ritual and preparations for it had got her hornier than she'd felt for some time and that was really saying something these days.

Such thoughts vanished though as Karen bucked against her again, screaming in pleasure, and her whole attention returned to the friend she was fisting. She leant forwards to push further into Karen, moving onto all fours, albeit with one hand inside the other girl, this pushed her perfect arse up into the air and Laura briefly lamented that there was no one else around to see the gorgeous tableau her and three friends were making.

"Uhhh..arrghhhh!" Karen cried out again.

"You like this don't you my little slut?" Laura asked in a firm voice.

"YES! YESSS!" Karen replied.

"You're my little magical slut toy aren't you?"

"Fuck! YES!!" Karen screamed, her hands now grasping at her breasts, her body violently bucking against Laura's fist.

"We all are mistress and we love it." Another voice said behind Laura.

She turned, not pausing in the abuse of Karen's pussy to see Emma and Kim, their naked bodies glistening with sweat and other juices, had moved up behind her.

"And we want to show you how much." Kim whispered as Emma sexily licked her black painted lips.

Before Laura could respond the two girls knelt either side of her upraised arse before leaning in between her legs. At almost the same time Laura felt a tongue penetrate both her pussy and her anus, she had no idea which of her friend's was licking at which opening and really didn't care, it just felt amazing. Both girls started lapping away, tongues running around and deep into both holes as their hands slid over her arse and thighs.

"Oh fuck!" She cried out. Fucking demons had been good but having Emma and Kim going at her at the same time was even better.

"Please mistress! Don't stop!" Karen moaned. Laura realised with the sudden distraction her hand at almost slipped out of the blonde, so despite the waves of pleasure running through her Laura slipped her fist back into Karen.

The four girls quickly built up a rhythm, Laura ramming her fist into Karen's bucking pussy, Kim and Emma licking out Laura as Laura continuously ground herself into their faces and, as Laura saw as she turned to watch her friends, Emma and Kim had their hands groping between each other's legs.

Obscene squelching and long, passionate moans echoed off the stone walls of the old church as the four girls, mistress and three apprentices kept fucking away. Laura knew the second she and Karen came the ritual would be over so used all her control, all her willpower to keep herself and Karen from that brink. Slowing their thrusting and bucking as needed to allow them a moment to recover - it stopped them cumming but kept getting them more and more excited.

"Yes! My sluts! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Laura screamed, thumping her fist into Karen yet again. Emma and Kim gave a groan in response, their voices heavily muffled by Laura's holes. Laura felt so dirty, so aroused, so excited, she knew she couldn't hold on much longer. Her whole body hummed with excitement, she was going to cum like never before.

A thunderous clap filled the old church and despite her arousal Laura quickly stopped fisting Karen and looked around for the cause of the noise.

On the other side of the church a black portal was slowly opening. It hung in the air, solid yet apparently only two dimensional. It was clearly magical and if Laura had understood everything she'd been reading in the spell book it was likely to be a portal to hell.

That suspicion was confirmed when a cluster of tentacles slid noiselessly out of the gateway. Laura had no idea what had caused the rift to open but was sure it had ruined their ritual and was very unlikely to be good news.

"Get up" She cried, pulling her hand from out of Karen and standing. Kim and Emma seemed stunned and she quickly pulled them to their feet, pushing them behind her.

"Karen! Get up!" She cried not wanting anyone or anything to take her sex toy.

Yet the blonde was so dazed by their sexual exploits that she seemed stunned. She just play on the floor, one hand gently caressing her breasts.

"Karen!" Laura cried out a final warning but it was too late, a pair of dark green tentacles, dripping in slime, burst out of the portal and wrapped around Karen's body. The tentacles dragged her high into the air as a third tentacle shot from the portal, wrapped around her leg and without a moment's pause thrust into Karen's already sopping pussy.

"Ahhhhh!" The blonde cried out, shock and pleasure causing her to squeal.

Laura didn't know what to do. She was sure that letting herself be taken by a demon, especially one powerful enough to break through the wards she'd raised at the start of the ritual, would not be a good idea, not now she was so close to fully embracing her magical powers. But with the ritual incomplete she still hadn't fully harnessed her power and she couldn't think of any spell she had mastered that would work against a strong demon.

She decided had to get out of there and finish the ritual later but she needed her friends for that and Karen was already in the demon's clutches.

Not that Karen seemed to mind, with tentacles wrapped around much of her body and still suspended in mid-air, she was happily grinding back against the slimy protuberance that were fucking her and crying out for them to "fuck her harder."

"We have to rescue Karen and get out of here!" She called to the other two behind her. It wasn't much of a command but maybe one of them would have an idea.

"How mistress?" Kim replied, a look of fear on her face. Emma however looked weirdly calm, which was odd but Laura had other things to worry about as the portal extended a little further and demon strode out of hell onto Earth.

It was huge, at least ten feet tall, humanoid in shape. In place of skin it had a dark green insect-like exoskeleton coated in a thick layer of slime. Its head was human-like with black hollow eyes; a large mouth filled with dozens of sharp teeth; and a large prehensile tongue that wiggled about in the air, slime constantly dripping off it. The only sections of its body not made of the exoskeleton were the tentacles which seemed to have replaced its arms with a dozen or so sprouting from each shoulder, about a quarter of which were now wrapped around the apparently orgasming Karen; and its cock which sat between its legs, rock hard, about two foot long and dripping in yet more of the slime.

Staring at the demon Laura felt an immediate urge to start sucking on the giant cock but she managed to resist and starting backing away, desperately trying to think of some spell she could use to protect them. The demon meanwhile just stood there looking the three of them over, it's foul tongue licking it's lips.

"Get away from us!" Laura cried out.

The demon just laughed in a deep, booming tone before extending its tentacles across the church. Laura backed away from the the approaching tentacles but she could hardly walk after the punishment Kim and Emma had given her pussy and arsehole. She stumbled, picked herself up again and took a few more steps but it was still at least twenty metres to the door and the tentacles were getting closer every second. Having not actually cum since the start of the ritual much of her mind was screaming at to stop, to let the demon fuck her, but she had to resist, not give in again.

Almost halfway to the door she looked around and saw the others hadn't been quick enough. Kim was being held several metres in the air, right next to a still orgasming Karen, as a tentacle pushed it's way into her pussy. Emma meanwhile had been backed up against a wall and had one tentacle in her cunt, two wrapped around her large tits and was busy sucking on a fourth. The only thing in common was that they all seemed to be enjoying themselves, getting the pleasure Laura also so desperately needed.

Finally giving in to the inevitable Laura stopped and parted her legs. The tentacle nearest her, flicked a nonchalant thanks at he lack of resistance, wrapped around her leg and drove straight into her cunt.

She cried out, a little in pain as the tentacle was a lot larger than those that had possessed her home but mostly in pleasure as the now familiar feeling of being fucked by a demon, of total sexual surrender to such a primeval force, washed over her.

Laura fell to her knees as the tentacle slid out then quickly back into her, parting her nether lips before driving deep into her body, first a whole foot, then two, then over three feet of tentacle all vanishing inside her, the magic of the demon stopping it from agonisingly wrecking her body.

For a moment the tentacle just sat inside her then it started thrashing around, stretching her pussy more and twisting so her flat belly began to twist and distend.

"Fuck! Yesssss!" She cried, throwing her head back, her hands desperately kneading at her large, sweaty breasts.

She heard the booming laugh again and looked up to see the demon standing right in front of her, it's cock now just inches from her face. She released her breasts and reached up with both hands, grasping at the thick cock, its slimy coating running down her pale arms.

"Urgghhhh!" She screamed as second tentacle, joined the first and pushed it's way into her cunt. Both started slipping in and out, briefly burying several feet of demon flesh inside her, twisting around and finally starting their pumping again. It felt extraordinary, a sexual high easily as great any of the other demons had given her.

She ran her hands up then slowly back down the demon's dick, eliciting another laugh from the monster, she relished the feeling of the hot demon flesh in her hands mixed with the cooler slime now running over much of her body.

Suddenly there were three loud thumps around her and she saw the demon had released the three girls right next to her, each was coated in slime and had a look of pure animal lust on their face. All three crawled and dragged themselves over to her, as more tentacles pushed their way into their arses and cunts. When they reached her their hands and tongues started running across her and each other's bodies. She saw Karen push her fist into Kim's cunt, joining the tentacle already ramming into it.

Not waiting a second more Laura rose up and pulled the demon's cock to her mouth, opening wide and letting the huge organ slip deep down into her throat. Somehow the whole two foot of it slipped into her throat, deep into her belly so that she was sure the tips of tentacles in her womb could surely feel the end of the dick into her stomach.

She held the cock inside her for a moment and then let it gently pull out of her, it freed her mouth and she gasped, the thick meat had utterly blocked her breathing. But she didn't wait to catch her breath, instead she flicked her tongue over the slimy tip and guided the cock back inside her mouth. She moaned as it buried it's way inside her but muffled by the cock it was lost amongst the orgiastic moaning of her friends fucking and being fucked around her.

Laura had no real idea who was fucking who as her face was buried up to the demon's pelvis each time it hilted itself in her gullet but she could feel the results. Raised up to suck the demon cock her arse was sticking out and she felt a fist rammed into whilst someone's mouth started sucking on her left nipple. She reached out with her hands, finding a wet but empty pussy with one and so pushed a trio of fingers in. With the other she felt a slimy belly before finding a large, firm tit that she was sure was Emma's.

Not that who or what she fucked mattered, just that she was fucking. More important to her right now was the dick in her mouth and the tentacles in her cunt. Those and the impending climax that was about to hit her. It had been building since the end of the ritual and with tentacles pounding in and out of her with increasing velocity she knew it was imminent.

However the demon got there first, she had just hilted its cock down her throat again when she felt it jerk and a hot sticky burst of liquid gush into her stomach. Quickly she let the dick slide out of her mouth, her tongue running along its base and causing a second squirt to pour into her belly. With the dick released the third spray hit her square in the mouth, a torrent of demon cum covering her face and pouring down over her already slimy breasts. Being so drenched in jism was finally enough to set her off and she screamed as her pussy exploded in orgasm, the tentacles burying inside one last time.

For several moments demon and human came in unison, Laura's hands pumping the last of its cum over her head and body whilst it' tentacles thrashed about inside her and prolonged her own climax. From the screams around her Laura was sure the other three girls had also cum at the same time, orgasms no doubt heightened by the demon's magic.

Even as the pleasure slipped away Laura knew she wasn't done and promptly started licking the tip of the demon's cock again as several of its tentacles started squirming around her cum drenched breasts. She knew their orgy has only just begun.

The only confusing thing was that she thought she saw Emma pulling herself out of the mass of tentacles and naked girls and hurry towards the door, a trial of green slime running off her body. But Laura's vision was rather obscured by the massive cock she'd started sucking again and really couldn't be sure.

Chapter 14 - Baal's Revenge

Baal grinned as Emma slipped out of the large wooden doors of the old church. She was completely naked, her body dripping in the slime from Baal's demonic ally. She looked perfect, just how Baal liked a girl to be - undressed, slimy and having been repeatedly fucked by a tentacled monster.

nova2469
nova2469
473 Followers