The Covenant

Story Info
Desperate husband wants his wife to enjoy sex again.
3.9k words
54.3k
17
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 09/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-Plans for Tonight-

Just before shutting down my computer and completing the mundane ritual that is the end of my workday, I noticed a new email message alert on the screen. It was from my wife Jessica, which was unusual in that she rarely sent me messages. I thought it odd that she didn't call me if it was something important and I really wanted to get home, but I decided it might be something she at least expected me to read. After a few clicks, I was very happy I decided to read this rather than close the shop a few minutes early to get home to my gorgeous wife.

Honey,

made res for 2nite for our fav restaurant in the tower. decided to look over the lights of vegas just like we did when you popped the question (the first time lol). and yes, i will have an answer for you 2nite. getting hair and nails done now, and a few other things.

–winks-

Loves, Jess

'Holy shit!' I thought. At twenty eight my Jessica still turned plenty of heads, sometimes even females ones every so often. I could only imagine what she would be doing with those light brown locks. 'Damn, I hope she doesn't get too much trimmed off because I love the way it flows down to her breasts and halfway down her back.' Just thinking about this got my libido stirring. My mind wandered to her figure, which she kept in top shape by working out at the gym, jogging, biking and playing some casual sports. Close friends of mine often jokingly called her Barbie Doll, Bikini Babe, or just plain Boobs when she wasn't in earshot because, well, those 34 D's were hard to miss on her 5' 8" willowy frame.

'Seriously, I wish I could go home and fuck her silly when I first come in the door.......wait, dinner date you idiot! And she has an answer to my proposal. God I hope it is a 'yes' so we can begin and start solving this issue.'

"Mr. Kendall, when did you want us to close the place tonight?" asked the soft feminine voice from the door to my office.

For a second I was a million miles away until my brain kicked me to stop the lewd images of my wife in my head. I had to snap back into the now, "Excuse me, what? Oh, Cassandra, um yeah, make last call whenever it is slow, but not before midnight. Have the kitchen close at the usual ten, m'kay?"

I pulled myself closer to the table to hide my obvious hard-on, and looking at Cassandra was not helping the situation. I could feel my dick really starting to strain inside my pants because Cassandra was a stunning green-eyed blonde with a hot figure blessed with gravity defying 36 DDs, smooth hips, about 5' 4" tall, only 26 years old, and a set of gorgeous full lips on a mouth that could make a drill sergeant blush. Every time I looked at her perfect chest I was reminded why I had promoted her up from waitress to night manager when I bought the place. 'Gawdamn, what I'd give to have her or Jessica drape their tits across the back of my neck while I banged the other. Too bad she usually prefers women.....shit, shit, shit.............then again.....'

"Mr. Kendall, are you okay?"

"What? Yeah! I mean yes, I'm fine. Why?"

She gave a slight smile to let me know I was absently staring at her perfect natural tits under that thin cotton shirt she had on, "You look a bit flushed is all. Maybe you need to get home to that gorgeous wife of yours, huh?"

Cassandra did not know our sex life had slowed, but I just didn't want to open that door into our married life just yet and let her see, even though she was what I considered a 'best friend' to Jess and I. That and talking about sex with another extremely attractive woman could end up with me needing to change my underwear.

"You're right. I'm just a little excited about tonight. She just sent me an email about a dinner date we're having." I replied smiling stupidly. 'And if things go as I hope they will, maybe someday soon Jessica and I just might get you into.....'

'Kay, then. Get home and treat my BFF to a romantic dinner. But you might want to use the back door so everyone in the place doesn't have to see that huge hard-on you got."

My expression flashed a bit of shock, then embarrassment, "That obvious?"

Cassandra held up her hand with only the little finger extended, "Just a little." Then that fucking gorgeous smile of hers popped onto her face.

"You Bitch!" I laughed.

I grabbed my backpack and held it in front of my pants as I walked out to pretend I was hiding my prick from her gaze, like a schoolboy would do. I gave her a quick peck on the cheek which she held out to me in an overly obvious and comical manner.

"Luv ya, Cass."

"My love to Jess, Robert. And my condolences."

All I could do was bark back over my shoulder as I was going out the back door, "Wha?! Bullshit! You know I have what it takes to satisfy Jess, and you jus' want some for yourself. Yeah, I know chicks talk."

We both laughed as the door closed behind me and I got to my car. It was my favorite, a new convertible Camero Jessica bought me when our restaurant really started to do very well. 'Damn I can't help but love my Jess.'

-Reflections-

On the drive home I kept thinking about the problems Jess and I were having and how I hoped what I proposed would help our marriage. Sex had become rather vanilla for us, usually with me once a week or so rolling over onto her, mounting her with my thick seven inch cock and fucking her missionary style until I came deep inside her. She is also on the pill, and has been since we married, but even that didn't ease her mind and let her enjoy sex like it used to years ago. I knew the spark had gone out for her, and I made an effort to get into as good a shape as she was thinking maybe I didn't have the stamina she needed. Jess constantly assured me that the fault was not mine, and that the loving emotional bond was enough for her. We 'saved' ourselves for after our wedding, and the sex was incredible for the first few years with us doing everything we could think of in bed, and a few other places. But now, it weighed on me terribly that for the last four of our ten years of marriage I could not remember her having an orgasm when we made love. And intimacy was rapidly becoming less frequent. It nearly brought me to tears sometimes when I was alone, thinking about how she was drifting away from what she used to enjoy so much.

I tried to introduce toys and some videos, but it didn't work. She was also too personal and guarded to even consider therapy since she mistrusted counseling of any kind; it did nothing to save her parent's marriage when she was a young child and this left deep and terrible scars in her memory when her father left. I also think the fact that she and I had been sweethearts since middle school and neither of us had ever experienced anyone else brought a certain, well, comfortable boredom if-you-will. I even began to wonder if I had deprived her of something special with our relationship being so emotionally close in the late teen years. Perhaps her developing personal freedoms during those experimental stages in a young life had been unknowingly bypassed, her ability to explore and choose denied simply by my always being at hand.

Then, I tried something about six months ago that at least got her more active in bed and moving into some other positions, like her favorite doggie-style. I found fantasy talk during sex stoked up the heat a little bit. I noticed when I would describe having a second man in bed with us stroking her body while I fucked her balls deep, I could elicit some closed eye moaning from her and some heightened sensuality. And if I went on to verbally paint scenarios of the mystery lover leaning back and holding her on his chest while I went down on her pussy, then with me fucking her while she made out with him and listened to his voice while he was embracing her, she definitely got very wet. Even more juices flowed if it was me holding her while another man fucked her. But still, no orgasm.

I wanted to expand on these ideas, but before I could really play on thoughts I was developing like maybe sex with a few men, me watching, or even double penetrating her with another man, Jess decided to introduce a few ideas of her own. When she began to tell me what scenes were sometimes going through her mind while we made love, well it basically blew my mind because up until then I had no fucking idea Jess had latent lesbian tendencies. She would put images in my head of her watching me fuck another woman she would choose to bring home, or her getting it on with a female lover while I watched. My favorite of course, which always made my dick extremely hard, was the reversal of my threesome idea. She kept returning to the description of me taking turns with her and another female while they were in a 69, moving on to my stacking them face-to-face in a missionary position as I would stroke into one pussy then the other, and back again while they French kissed and cooed to one another. Then about two months ago, I nearly passed out when I came inside Jess as she told me she wanted to use a strap-on cock to double penetrate her woman in the ass while I came in the woman's pussy!

To my regret though, here I was cumming big loads without physical restriction deep into my wife, with these wild images in my mind and she still could not hit it. Post-coital buzz kill. Often there were hours after lovemaking when she would hold me, and continue to express her love...........apologetically, which simply broke my heart. After she would finally slip into sleep, I could not always keep the tears at bay as I held her.

I had to do something, anything, to get the total enjoyment of sex back for her--for us. I was so nervous when I considered telling her my latest idea that I set up the house as if I were going to ask her to marry me again. So, a few nights ago, among candlelight and my famous home-cooked marinated Rib Eye steak, I proposed the second most important question concerning our marriage at the end of our dinner. Although I played this out in my mind to perfection beforehand, I overlooked that this could be a bombshell for her.

I took her hand gently as I sat next to her, "Jess, I'm very concerned about our sex life, and, uh, how it is affecting our marriage. I think we need to consider............" As I studied her face, the tears began to flow like I have never seen from her before. Jess pulled her hand away very quickly and placed it on her chest, as if she were about to stop breathing. 'Oh shit! Not good.'

"What?! Oh, god no. Oh my fucking god NO! Noooooo, no, no, no...." she sobbed as she put her face into her hands.

"Jess! I didn't finish. Please, hold on here." I tried to explain as I also went to dab her tears with my napkin.

Jessica batted my hand away and bolted up from her chair, then faced me with the most pained expression I ever saw on her face. "Robert," and then she broke for a second with a tearful cry, then recovered with a barely audible voice, "please, please, oh god please don't divorce me."

I stood to try and embrace her, but she backed away from me, with her pain building across her face and showing in her posture. "Jessica, I don't want a divorce! Please, just listen to what I'm going to say, then you can tell me if you, if you, want to do it or not."

As she struggled to accept what I had just said, she replied, "You know I don't trust counselors." She moved to place a chair between us.

"I know that, Honey. But, my idea does, maybe, involve others." I decided to play this out just a little at a time to calm her and gage her feelings. "Please, Jess, sit down and hear me out."

Slowly, ever so slowly, she finally took my hand again and I guided her back to her seat. She dried her own tears then sat with the best composure she could muster. I sat down in front of her and ever so gently stroked her hands and forearms in her lap.

"Okay, Robert. Just what is it then? Are you seeing somebody? Do you even still love me anymore? I'm so very sorry I'm not what you want in bed." Her head bowed down with the last comment, with silent tears continuing, "I would understand if you've strayed, or want another..."

I reached up to lift her face with a gentle touch on her chin so I could see her eyes, "No, I'm not seeing anybody. Yes, I love you now as much as I ever have. And about us in bed......" I pulled her head back to face me again when she looked away, and brushed her hair out of her eyes. "I want to give you a gift to fix that."

"A......gift?"

"Yes, something I think I denied you when we fell in love as kids. When we were in such a hurry to grow up." I calmly explained studying her expressions.

"But Robert, you were everything to me then. You were what I needed, especially after that shithead dumped my mother and me onto the streets." Jess pleaded.

'And that is it! I was the replacement for her father.' I paused as I thought, then I took her face in my hands, "Jess, I want you to have the freedom you should have had years ago. I want you to explore what you should have experienced then, because I think I might have come into your life too early."

Her face twisted into a quizzical expression, "Wait. My freedom? Robert, I don't understand."

I took a slow deep breath. 'Here it goes.' A quick check of my logic, then, "Jessica, I think you fell in love with me because I was something you bonded with out of, um, emotional desperation, I think. You needed a male to be in your life, but I was the only boy you would even talk to, so......."

"Robert."

"Please......And I think you still feel that way, deep down without realizing it. Your confidence suffers, and you can't let go to just enjoy the moment. Something in you is missing." I gently placed a finger over her lips when she moved to speak, then I slid my hand to hold her beautiful face. "I think we need to reset our relationship. I need you to see me in a new way, the way you should have when you first accepted me into your life. You need to see me when you are a complete woman. I guess I'm trying to say, well, it may have been better if we met later, or fell in love later than we did."

Her crying now abated but still showing some pain and confusion, Jess softly said "I don't see how we can do that, and I am complete!"

"Here is my idea. I need you to see me as the best man to have ever entered your life. And to know I'm the best, oh boy.....I guess you.........no, you need to have something to compare against."

Jessica's eyes widened as she leaned back away from my touch, "Robert, just what are you suggesting?"

"I want to give you your freedom, for a time, to compare me against other men. And then I think you will see me differently, in a new light, as me. Not as anyone else, nor as an emotional crutch. And that hopefully a new and stronger bond will form, a new....kind of like a new and better marriage without any blocks in the way."

Jessica ran a hand through her hair sighing then looked back at me, "You think I have you in my heart as a replacement for my father? And this made me see no one but you as a prospect......in the wrong way?"

"A strong 'maybe'," I offered. "Looking back, the timing wasn't good. I don't know if you ever healed from what he did. I think I might be filling the wrong need in your heart."

"I don' know if I'll ever get a handle on that. But, ah, jeez, Robert. You want me to 'shop around', and come to see you as the best man for me? But I already think...."

"Yes, for a limited time."

"My freedom? To have other men, to try them out? Dating?"

"Yes. And as far as you would like to go with that."

"Robert! Do you mean sex?"

'Holy fuck. One thing to hear it in my mind, but another feeling entirely when from her mouth!' I gathered my resolve without expressing it on my face, "If you desire it."

Jessica sat back into her chair, thought for a few moments, and then asked "Why do you think I need to fuck other men? How will this improve our relationship?"

'Whoa, fucking other men. But if I stop now, shit! Do I just pass this off as a joke? And lose her trust? How can I build her confidence if I toss mine aside, especially now?' I again reached for her hands, which she lovingly responded to by reaching for mine.

"Jess, you don't have to have sex with anyone if it doesn't feel right. That is part of the experience I think you missed."

"Robert, you haven't been with anyone else either, I hope."

"No I haven't."

"Then how do you know all of this will work? Do you need to be with others?"

'Ooops didn't think she'd ask that.' "No." was my honest reply.

"Robert, I don't think I can make a decision about this right now." She leaned forward to put her face against the base of my neck, "This is very confusing, even though I think I see your point of view, sort of."

I moved my arms to her back, stroking her shoulders, "Then let's give this a few days. You let me know when you're ready to talk about this again." I kissed her gently.

"Okay, but are you sure? Is this what you want?"

"I think it is what we need to do. We both have to want this."

She sighed into my shoulder then got up gently tugging me to do the same. "Robert, right now I need you to show me you love me. If I'm going to do this, for us, then we must remain us for the whole time we try it."

I pulled her close, "Right, I didn't plan on us living apart or sleeping separately.......unless you're with another.....I mean, we will stay together, er, married for the amount of time I was considering."

"How long were you thinking?"

"Um, a year?" I offered as she buried her face in my chest.

"Are you absolutely sure about this? Is this what you want for us? You'd better be fucking right, Robert." She looked up into my eyes, "Because there is no fucking way I could stand losing you. If this is a setup, shit Robert, if this is some way of easing me out of your life and I find out, I don't know what I'll do."

"Jess, I just want to get back what we had, and I'm out of ideas on how to do that. It will be as if we are dating again, but this time I'll have rivals, competition. I'll be sure to work hard to keep you, or, I guess win you back, sort of. You know what I mean, right?"

"What if it goes wrong?" she said resting her face against my chest again.

"That is what the time limit is for, to stop and evaluate, see if this all worked. I also have some other details I want to put into the plan."

"So do I."

"Okay, good. When you are ready, we'll put our ideas together and agree on a plan."

Jessica started to take me to our bedroom, which showed me a renewed interest in her wanting to initiate sex that I had not seen in a couple of years. Once the bedroom she slipped out of her dress, quickly kneeled in front of me, fished out my dick and sucked me to an erection instantly. Damn, she even got her tongue to reach out and caress my balls as she blew me. 'Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucking hot!'

I had to regain control of my breathing, "Jess, has the thought of you......has......oh fuck yeah!" Jessica had my cock well covered in spit and was stroking me now, looking up at me. "Does what we talked about.......um, um, gawd.......excite you?"

She continued to stroke me with one hand and began to gently fondle my balls with her other. Between licks on the head of my dick, she answered "It is turning me on to see you get so excited." A couple more licks and kisses around the slit of my cock head, then she turned those gorgeous eyes back up to me, "So tell me, Hon. Do you think you can handle me doing this to another man? Would you want to watch?"

Shit almighty, my head was spinning at the expert blow job and how she started to fuck with my mind and feelings. "I'll have to accept it....your doing this to another man. Oh my fucking gawd this feels sooooooooo goooood." I gently placed my hands on both sides of her head, guiding her to what felt best for me.

12