The Covenant Pt. 03

Story Info
Facing off with a foe.
2k words
8.5k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Faljean
Faljean
28 Followers

She had felt it. She knew he was near.

Dylena had known immediately when the dark beast had crossed over from his realm to that of the mortals. Something had disturbed her, for just a second, but it lingered in the back of her mind and she could not think of anything else.

She was afraid, deathly afraid. Sure, she had been trained. Sure, she had been thought how to avoid the lure of the demons, how to defend herself against them. But she had never faced one. A real one. Plus, she was just a small angel, only standing five feet tall. That was also the reason she was stationed here, in a corner of the Kingdom where only a few small, unassuming towns and villages stood. There was nothing of value here.

Maybe that was exactly why he had come here, she pondered. Take out the weak first. She was pacing around her bedroom upstairs in the church. She had to leave. Go back and report this. But what would the townspeople think if their church leader suddenly disappeared? Wasn't she put here to protect the mortals? Would the demon go on a rampage trying to find her?

With every thought the pit in her stomach grew even deeper, until suddenly it stirred. She stopped dead in her tracks, eyes wide. He was here.

The door burst open as he kicked it in. He walked inside, a demon black as the night, eyes glowing red with anger. As he looked upon her, he smiled.

She stood nailed to the ground, paralyzed with shock and fear. As he neared her, walking slowly, she regained her composure, remembering her training. She threw off the robes she was wearing, revealing her angelic armor, shining white as the sun. Her skin started to glow as she released her power. Somehow, her face looked exactly the same, yet even more beautiful than before. She waved her hand in the air and conjured a blade, which she held with two hands in front of her. Her hands shook uncontrollably.

The demon had stopped moving. He had not expected her to do anything but stand paralyzed. He knew how weak she was. The sight of the angel, baring all her powers, turned him on immensely. His cock stood at full attention. He had planned on simply striking her down before she could show her true form. But maybe he would have a little fun with her after all.

Dylena watched in amazement as the demon's cock rose up. She could not deny that it aroused her. She felt a desire to be taken by him, to be defiled by hellspawn. But she remembered what she was taught, and suppressed the feelings. She focused on his eyes. His eyes showed his true intentions, everything which was against her nature as an angel. She managed to put thoughts of his dick out of her mind. However, the fear of his strength resurfaced and flooded back into her mind.

Then he jumped for her. With amazing speed he came towards her. She struck her blade at him. The blade connected with his fist, but the blade was launched out of her hands into the corner of the room. In an instant it was over. He towered over her, smiling. He picked her up effortlessly, holding her up by her arms. She dangled in the air, terrified, screaming and thrashing her legs. But she could not offer any form of resistance.

Her heart filled with dread. She was sure she was about to suffer a fate worse than death, to be defiled by a creature of the night. But something in the back of her mind could not shake the way she felt when she watched his cock grow, how it had attracted her, how it had felt so wrong yet so arousing.

His hands started to glow and she felt all of her power leave her body. He was draining her, taking what was hers for himself, and she was hopeless to stop it. Her glow disappeared, as did her strange beauty. That disappointed him, but it did not matter. He would take her.

He dropped her to her knees, and grabbed her long blonde hair with one hand. He pulled on it roughly, and she squirmed. His free hand guided his cock to her mouth. She kept it firmly closed, but he was patient. He rubbed his tip on her lips, spreading small amounts of precum on her.

She wanted nothing more than to die, than to be away from this foul creature, who had been abandoned by the light she so revered. But she could not fight. She thought again of the desire she had felt earlier, the primal attraction to his dark form. The feeling returned to her, a little stronger this time, and she felt a quiver in her pussy. She told herself she did not want this, but deep down she knew she did.

By now her lips were wet with his fluid, and she tasted him. The desire she felt only increased, and her pussy moistened. She opened her lips a little, to let more of the taste in. The lure of the beast was strong, and she was slowly succumbing to it. He pushed his dick against her mouth again and she opened.

Immediately he shoved his dick inside, holding her head with both hands. Roughly he forced his cock down her throat, fucking her face with abandon. Her eyes started to water, and her throat was sore, but something about it aroused her even more. Something about being defiled by that which was against her entire nature, by that which she had been told was wrong her entire life.

Finally being able to fuck an angel aroused the demon greatly, and soon he was ready to burst. He pulled his dick out of her mouth and spurted his seed on her face. She closed her eyes and tried to move her head out of the way, but he held her in place. The cum burned on her face, and some of it came in her still open mouth which was gasping for air. When she tasted his seed her pussy quivered again and her desire increased even more. She knew it was wrong, she knew it was disgusting, but all she could think about was his cock inside of her.

He turned her around and lifted her up again. He hooked his arms below her legs and around her neck. Her legs stuck up in the air on either side of her face, and her pussy and asshole were completely exposed. Deep inside her stomach she longed for what was about to come.

The tip of his cock pushed against her asshole. Her eyes widened and her heart dropped. She started to scream for him to stop, to beg for him to take her pussy instead. But he knew that if his seed reached her womb, she would die. He tightened his grip around her neck and she stopped screaming. He pushed his dick inside her ass, slowly stretching it.

She felt pain, but also pleasure. A sick, depraved pleasure, emanating from his cock. When his head was inside, he paused. She panted. Then he shoved his entire dick inside her with one fell thrust. She screamed as his cock filled her ass, stretching her insides. Immense pleasure coursed through her body. He started fucking her, moving his hips back and forth and raising and lowering her entire body on his cock. With every thrust another wave of pleasure coursed through her body. Otherworldly sensations overtook her as she cried out. Her pussy leaked onto the floor, gushing with every orgasm.

For hours he fucked her. She lost track of time as one orgasm bled into the next. She lost count of how many times he shot his seed inside her ass. She had lost control of her body as she trashed about violently, only held in place by the demons' strong arms. Her ass burned and her pussy ached but she wanted more, harder, faster... An enormous orgasm hit her, spreading from the depths of her ass to every single nerve in her body. Her mind exploded and went blank.

When she awoke she found herself in a dark room. She laid on the cold stone floor, her body aching. She thought about what she had done, how sick it made her that all she wanted was more of his cock. She wondered why she was still alive. Why had he not killed her?

Days she spent down in the dark room. There was a single door, which was locked. There was bread and water to sustain her, but there was no escape. For days she laid there in the darkness, masturbating, thinking about the demons' cock, shoving as many fingers up her ass as she could and frantically rubbing her clit.

Until one day, or night, she did not know, the door opened and he entered. She shielded her eyes from the light shining in from the stairway behind the door, but when she recognized him, she jumped up and ran towards him, only one thing on her mind.

When she had almost reached him he snatched her up, lifting her hips up to his face. His tongue assaulted her pussy, licking her clit and penetrating her hole. She came immediately, her body convulsing.

When he had finished licking her, he laid on his back and she straddled his waist, lowering her ass onto his cock. Without any hesitation she impaled herself completely, orgasmed and started riding him. He thrust his hips up in rhytm with her, fucking her ass as deep as he could.

After some time, how long she did not know, nor cared to know, she heard something move behind her, between her loud moans and the slapping of flesh on flesh. She turned around and saw a beautiful, red haired woman kneel between the demons' legs. He had stopped fucking her and pushed her down onto him, his cock still buried in her asshole.

The woman grabbed between her legs, and Dylena saw she did not have a pussy, but a cock. The woman moved forwards and softly pressed her cock against Dylena's already filled asshole. Slowly but surely she pushed on, Dylena's ass stretching even further, until finally her entire cock could fit inside. Then she started moving, slowly fucking Dylena's ass.

Dylena loved being stretched even more than she already was. A whole new level of pleasure unleashed upon her body from her burning hole, with each stroke of the woman another orgasm hit her. Then the demon started pounding again, fast and hard. Her entire body shook, and her mind was blank from her continuous state of orgasm.

The woman reached both hands below Dylena, one hand fingering her pussy and the other hand rubbing her clit. Somehow she simultaneously seemed to manage to match the speed of the demons' thrusting. Dylena screamed and thrashed about, still being held down by the demon. Her hole was deliciously stretched by the two cocks pounding her. Pleasure unlike any she had felt before took control of her. Her mind could almost not contain it as orgasm after orgasm coarsed through her body.

When the woman had first started fucking her ass, Dylena had orgasmed. When she started building to her next one, she knew it was going to be big. But it did not come. She orgasmed again, but the feeling was still there, only stronger now. With every passing orgasm the feeling increased in intensity, a giant orgasm building up in the background of her pleasure. When finally, after hours of fucking, the demon and the woman came, it happened. Their cocks grew even larger, stretching her even wider. They twitched, and she orgasmed. Then they shot their seed, deep in her bowels. As the hot spurts hit her insides, the giant orgasm that had been building since the start exploded. She felt like she had been launched into the air as every nerve ending in her body soared with pleasure. She did not scream as she had lost control over every muscle in her body. As the waves of pleasure hit her brain, each one blanked her mind a little more, until she completely blacked out.

When she awoke, she was alone in the darkness again.

Faljean
Faljean
28 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Camp of Blessing Ch. 01 The story of young Kristanna, an intersex half-succcubs.in Fetish
Night of the Nude Succubus Orgy Three lads stumble upon a nude succubus orgy. Sex happens.in Erotic Horror
Lilith Shorts: A Night with Tinera Ch. 06 Tinera finally gets her hands on Will, and Will enjoys it.in Erotic Horror
Aeriella and Demon's Seed An elven sorceress summons a demon to collect his seed.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Succubus Brother in monastery is tempted by Hell's succubus.in NonHuman
More Stories