The Coward and the Wolf Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't seem to mind suffering for his safety, so who was he to stand in the way of her duties. The unfortunate side effect of Sarah being outside the carriage meant that he had been effectively trapped in the carriage with Saltek.

He did in fact quite like the Lizard woman. She made for easy conversation once she finally got over the fact that he was a god on earth. She was still obviously worried about offending him, but had gotten a lot more comfortable with being around him. She was a treasure trove of information about Lizard culture and Steve was glad for her company. Most of the time.

The kink in their relationship had started around the third day of the trip when they were clearly deep within Lizard-kin territory, which was to say there were now roads and the occasional sign amid the volcanic wasteland.

He had awoken from another night of uncomfortable sleep in the carriage, to find Saltek sitting across from him wearing little more than a leather one piece that exposed a scandalous amount of scale; he had assumed this is what had been beneath the metal plating she had been wearing prior to now.

He had spent a second or two marveling at the small soft scales of her stomach and chest. The scales were a dark enough red that they were almost black in the dim light. He immediately felt a surge of blood to his nether regions, which made him question the hair trigger nature of his current libido, before he enquired as to the reason for Saltek's current state of relative undress. She had calmly responded by telling him that because the armor her and her escorts were using was primarily ceremonial, they wished to avoid damaging it in the swirling dusts of their homeland.

A quick check confirmed that indeed the warriors surrounding the carriage were wearing little more than a leather loincloth; he also discovered that two of the females wearing the same leather garb Saltek was wearing. He made a quick check of Sarah, but she was steadfastly still wearing the ensemble that covered her chest and groin.

He would like to say it was him thinking of her appearance when they finally reached the Lizard-kin capital, but in truth he was simply feeling absurdly possessive of his bodyguard. He was only human and she was his only ally. It was a dumb thought that seemed out of place with his usual thought processes.

He sat back down and unsuccessfully tried to ignore Saltek's obvious womanly assets that were in such close proximity.

Steve had thus spent the last three days of the trip trying to ignore the glorious soft bounce of Saltek's breasts, and ignoring his own unnaturally strong desire for her. It would seem the adaptability of his libido was endless when it came to alien fetishes.

He honestly felt a fool trying to hide an erection through his thin pants for damn near three days straight. He knew it wasn't normal for him to be this aroused by a simple pair of breasts, even if they were pleasantly proportioned to snugly fit his hands if he would only grasp them. If anything a three day long erection should prompt medical examination.

It was entirely possible that the beliefs of the peoples of this world were affecting his body to make it fit better with their own image of humanity.

His muscle tone had been steadily increasing, on top of his libido, in spite of the fact that he had done next to exercise. Steve wasn't beefcake by any stretch of the imagination, but any of the shreds of fat on him were rapidly becoming muscle. If this transformation continued he was going to be one wiry bastard.

He had also quietly discovered his genitals had been expanding in size as well. It made him a bit worried as to just how obsessed with breeding potential his adoptive peoples were. He would very soon be on par with Michael in terms of size if the transformation continued; hopefully it would stop once he hit the werewolf 'idealized' size.

He was far from comfortable with his body being altered without his consent, not to mention the possibility his mind being affected as well, but then again as with just about anything that happened to him these days there wasn't much he could do about it.

Saltek knew the effect she was having on him. Even if she was awed by his presence, she was the negotiator for the Lizard-kin envoy, so she was pretty adept at reading people. In three days she had most definitely noticed Steve's erection and arousal.

She was at first embarrassed, which had made for a wonderfully awkward atmosphere in the tight confines of the carriage. The second day though lust had gradually begun burning in her eyes as it eroded any embarrassment. It gradually occurred to her that there was a once in a life time opportunity here. If his bodyguard wasn't watching intently from outside the window she might have jumped the Divine One already. She would have to be patient for now.

By the time night rolled around and the procession stopped to make camp Steve was a single careless movement away from jumping Saltek where she sat, consequences or not his unnatural arousal was driving him insane. The only thing keeping him in check were his old world sensibilities and honed survivalist attitude.

He nearly jumped out of his seat when Sarah spoke to him through the window "The warriors tell me there is a natural spring for bathing nearby; they would like to know if you or I wish to bathe, though if it is all the same to you Steve I would prefer to be clean when we reach the Lizard-kin capital."

Steve couldn't help but grin at Sarah's straightforward speech. It made for a pleasant contrast to the flowery speech he had been listening to for three days straight from Saltek. He nodded in agreement.

"Sure, though I was kind of hoping to get clean myself, so do you mind if I join you?"

He knew he didn't need to ask, but it helped to keep in the practice of pretending to care for other people's opinions. If he wasn't careful he might start actually believing himself a god, and that would likely end with him learning the hard way why he was not.

"I would be honored master." She grinned at him, evidently delighted at his response. He was pretty sure she knew the second they were away from prying eyes he was going to jump the first female thing he came across. She intended to be that first thing. She had seen him making eyes at the Lizard-kin for the last three days and did not understand why they had not mated already. Maybe the Lizard-kin were all as frigid as she had heard.

"Will you be joining us, Dame Saltek?" He asked as he stepped out of the carriage into the warm night air. He was half hoping she said no, but if she said yes it might open a window to a much more interesting scenario.

In the back of his mind he still wanted to know why a reptile would have breasts. It wasn't his primary reason for wanting to get the red knight in the nude, but it was an anomaly that still struck him as odd.

"I am content. I will wait here until you have finished" Saltek bowed solemnly to him as she spoke. The look of disappointment on Sarah's face at her refusal was as obvious as it was unexpected. Did his bodyguard want him to get it on with the Dame?

He supposed from Sarah's 'sex means dominance' perspective it made sense. She would likely see it as him getting an upper hand in the negotiations. If Steve was going to live on this world he realized he was going to have to rethink his perspective on sex and what it meant.

He nodded to Saltek, and signaled for Sarah to lead the way to the springs. As he walked with her he noticed a few of their Lizard-kin guards lecherously observing Sarah's as she strutted, and more disconcertingly, he was getting a few lust filled glances himself, not just from the pair of Lizard-kin females in the group of guards, but the males as well. The whole strength equals attractiveness evidently did not discount same sex or interspecies attraction.

The whole ordeal left him conflicted. He was perfectly fine with homosexuality, but with himself as a target for the desire, he felt more than a little vulnerable to unwanted insertions. The second emotional conflict was in regards to his bodyguard. If sex was as important in this culture as it seemed, it was more than likely he would not have a monopoly on his bodyguard's body for very long.

He knew that it was a ridiculous double standard considering how open she was about him in regards to other women. The main crux of the matter was that Sarah was his only completely reliable ally in this strange world. He did not want to surrender her even slightly. It was possessive and petty considering the state of their relationship but it existed in his mind regardless. He decided to air his thoughts to her. It was one of the advantages of pretending to be a god from space; you could ask dumb questions.

"Sarah... If you were asked to mate by a powerful male aside from myself, would you accept?" He knew it sounded dumb, but he couldn't think of how else to phrase. The boundaries of their relationship were just too vague.

She kept walking, but seemed to ponder the question for a few moments before speaking. "I... do not know. In my life I have never been desired enough by a male for the question to arise before. I must admit that with my newfound ability, I am... pleased with the attention I have been receiving. To answer your question, should I find myself propositioned by a male I would seek your permission before I answered."

"And if I said no?" Steve was observing her passive face as he waited for her response.

"I would accept it as you're will, and decline any propositions aimed at myself until such time as you changed your mind." She shrugged as she spoke, as if it was a matter of minor importance. To her mind it might well be, but Steve doubted it. He knew her society had no concept of marriage, and from what he had seen he seriously doubted any of them swore themselves to celibacy.

Sexuality was an important part of her people's culture, and to be denied her right to explore her own, especially now that males would be essentially flinging themselves at her, would no doubt become a source of irritation for his bodyguard. It still sent a surge of relief through him regardless, to hear her be willing to accept his ridiculous request.

He knew it was unfair, but he would monopolize her for now regardless. Maybe when he was more secure in his position and not so reliant on her for protection he would release her to explore her sexuality for herself, until then though Sarah was his and his alone. He couldn't shake the feeling that this domineering behavior was not in line with his own somewhat warped moral guidelines.

He had no doubt he would end up sleeping with a lot of women over the course of this misadventure, but he was asking Sarah to avoid doing the same. He may have been a dirty lying coward who was an expert in kicking people whenever they were down, but he had never believed himself a hypocrite.

It really shouldn't have bothered him so much considering he would sell Sarah out in a second to save his own skin if they were in danger, but 'using other people to protect yourself' and 'abusing your position to impede their personal freedoms', well they were two separate moral quandaries in his mind.

"Ok then, until such time as I say so you are mine and mine alone." Sarah simply nodded and continued walking. He felt a scumbag. A godly scumbag with a hard on, but still scumbag.

The trip to the spring didn't take long. Sarah confidently led him through the moonlit night until Steve could see the steam rising from behind a small ridge in front of him. He could hear the light bubbling of the water, which made him think of those natural spas that occur in countries with lots of tectonic activity.

As he stood over the ridge, he could see the great expanse of water bubbling below him, it was easily larger than the local indoor pool back home, and could probably fit their entire party five times over with room to spare. His bodyguard stepped toward the bubbling water, lifting her cream top over her head exposing her modest breasts to the world, before she slipped out of her shorts and kicked them into a pile.

Steve wanted to tackle her into the water there and then, but instead he chose to take his time, choosing to admire her athletic form as she stepped into the warm water, as well as ensuring that if the water had some kind of hot water shark, she would discover it.

He took off his own clothes, nearly shaking with anticipation. He could feel a burning in his loins that seemed degrees beyond conventional arousal. It almost frightened him.

He could feel his control over himself slipping away from him, even as he desperately tried to fight the losing battle. As Steve began to feel his body move toward Sarah, as if on autopilot and he a mere observer, he began to wonder if this was this world's magic affecting his mind, and if it was, how could he possibly fight it?

He was beginning to realize just how much of a threat the beliefs of this world could be, not only to his body, but his sanity as well.

Sarah stood in the warm water, enjoying the relaxing sensations of heat on her aching calves. Days of travel were taking their toll on her and she was glad to have a moment to relax. She was about sink down into the pleasant warmth when she heard Steve step into the water behind her.

She shuddered as she instantly felt her master press himself against fur of her back, his hands moving to cup her breasts, massaging them lightly before tweaking her small nipples, eliciting a hungry moan from her as she pressed herself back into him. The similarities with the events of their first sexual encounter were not lost on her.

She could feel his face pressing between her shoulder blades as he inhaled deeply, savoring her scent; a musky combination of sweat, fur and arousal. His manhood forced its way between the cheeks of her ass until she could feel its heat rubbing against the round ring of her anus.

"Down." He commanded as he moved around her front, lightly pushing her until her back was pressed against the rim of the pool, her body half submerged, one of his hands heavy on her chest.

Steve enjoyed the feeling of control through the foggy haze of his consciousness, as Sarah was pinned beneath him, her breasts rising and falling with each breath. He pinched one pink nipple between thumb and forefinger, savoring the throaty moans he elicited with each tweak. He was going to take his time and devour his guardian completely. By the time the night was through she would belong to her god in body as well as mind.

Steve could feel an animal need to dominate building within him. It didn't seem entirely part of his own mind as he slipped deeper into the hazy state of mind that could only focus on one thing; the need to completely own the woman beneath him.

He moved his hands up Sarah's damp chest until he was holding the sides of her head, before gently pushing her down on her, until her lithe form was mostly submerged and she was face to facing with his raging manhood. Sarah could only watch as his cock bobbed up and down in front of her.

The leaking head of his tool was almost touching her nose, the musky smell of his pre-cum completely overpowering her sensitive sense of smell, leaving her lightheaded as the musk of it invaded her senses.

Sarah breathed deeply, inhaling more of its heady aroma, causing Steve to shudder with delight as she rubbed her wet nose along it from base to tip, leaving him groaning from the light touches of her snout on his shaft and glans. The light tickling of her fur and the cold contrast of her nose with the heat of his cock felt strange, but pleasant.

The rough pads of her hand rubbed against his leg as she moved it up to grip the base of his shaft, enjoying one last waft of its scent before she started to pump his girth. Steve watched and groaned as she grinned up at him, fangs white in the moonlight.

She looked into his eyes, before opening her mouth to expose her razor sharp teeth and large rough tongue before swallowing his manhood into the wet heat of her mouth, angling his dick upwards and rubbing her tongue along the underside of his shaft. Steve watched contentedly as his bodyguard submissively serviced his length with her mouth, enjoying the sensation of dominance over the powerful female.

She moved her head up and down his shaft, bathing it in her warm saliva as she lovingly caressed every inch with long slow licks of her tongue, slathering it with more of her slimy juices.

She could taste his pre-cum as it oozed out of the tip in a steady stream, her tongue lapping away at the salty beads whenever they presented themselves. Steve's groans were making her flush with pride at the pleasure she was bestowing on him, enjoying the feeling of being of use to her master.

Steve looked back down at her as he began to move his hips, thrusting slowly into her eager mouth. Sarah gagged as he slowly pushed his way to the back of her throat, causing her throat to convulse around the invading organ before he pulled back, leaving her coughing and long strands of saliva maintaining her lips connection to his pulsing manhood. She drew in a ragged breath before returning her lips to their task, swallowing his cock into her throat an inch at a time, feeling every vein as it gradually made its way once again to the back of her throat.

She could barely move her tongue as it remained pinned to the bottom of her mouth by the girth of the member that was entering her. She could feel the smooth texture of the shaft as it ground its way onwards deeper into her. She could feel its intense heat through her mouth and throat as it drove into her. She relaxed her throat as it bulged in her neck, the length of him completely enveloped in her maw.

Sarah's lips were locked around his shaft. His cock glistening with her drool as it sawed in and out of her soft throat, sliding across the soft wet membrane of her insides as she deep throated his entire length. Droopy strands of saliva slipped from between her lips as she took him into the deepest part of her as he kept grinding in and out of her willing form.

Steve couldn't believe how amazing she felt as she willing swallowed his entire length. The feeling of her soft throat milking his cock was all encompassing, as he moved in and out of her drooling lips. He could feel his climax building deep within his balls, before bursting upwards through his shaft, rendering him completely rigid as he could only focus on pouring his cum down Sarah's throat and into her stomach.

She could feel the contents of his balls streamed down her throat and filling her stomach with the milky substance. They both remained perfectly still as he squirted his seed into her, and she accepted it utterly. Only when he was utterly spent did he slide his slimy member out of her to let her slide in a heaving pile backwards onto the rim of the pool. She lay panting, streaked with sweat from the heat of the pool as well as their exertions.

Steve felt a momentary satisfaction from his release. The feelings of lust didn't dissipate for more than a few moments though, rather the sight of her carelessly open legs before him gave new steel to his rigid member. He could barely think straight as the unnatural lust completely overwhelmed his senses.

Steve's chest rise and fell with his increasing arousal, and his cock dripped hot pre-cum into the water below him as he scrambled up the side of the ridge and collapsed on top of the prone Sarah, the soft fur of her front pleasantly pressing into his chest. Sarah could only moan as he began savagely licking at her hard nipples, his rock hard member lightly teasing her moist outer lips as he slid his hard flat stomach over hers.

She could feel excitement building within her as the preparation for mating began in earnest. She was going to lose her virginity to the hungry godlike being who now owned her completely. It was the sort of thing most young werewolves could only dream of.