The Cowboy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stikiniki
stikiniki
13 Followers

He shook his head again in wonder and his eyes widened as he watched her drop to her knees between his legs. His breath caught as she reached forward to unzip him, finally freeing his rock hard cock.

"Oh my," she murmured as she wrapped her hand around him, seeing what he had to offer. She loved what she saw. He was perfect. Hard and throbbing, and all for her.

She bent her head, her hair falling around her face as she brought her lips to his tip. She heard his long low groan as she wrapped her lips around him, sucking softly, wetly. She felt his hands slide through her hair, holding it back so he could watch as he slowly disappeared into her hot wet mouth.

She brought her wide eyes up to his as she took him deeper, sucking him in so slowly. She loved the look of unbridled lust in his eyes as he watched her. As she sucked a little harder and began to slide him out, playing with her tongue as she went, his head fell back and his hips rocked. She knew that she had to feel him inside of her soon. She wanted to keep sucking until he exploded for her, but she had to have him.

She loved the feeling of him sliding deep into her mouth, swallowing around him as she let out a little moan. His fingers in her hair tightened as he moved his hips, clearly trying to control himself. He let out a low, "Fuck..." as she pulled her mouth away, licking her lips as she looked up at him.

She nodded as she stood. "Mmhm..." she purred teasingly as she took a step back. "Jeans off. Now," she said simply.

She watched as he stood, enjoying how he towered over her tall frame. His jeans were off in a flash and his boots were tossed across the room. She laughed softly watching his haste as he sat back down, his eyes staring up at her in wonder.

Kelly slid her hands slowly up her soft stomach, cupping each of her full breasts, massaging softly, playing with her hard nipples as he watched. She slid her hands down her sides, along her flaring hips and finally to her throbbing pussy. She arched her back as she slid one finger between her soft wet folds, feeling just how incredibly wet she was. Her eyes fluttered closed as she softly rubbed her swollen clit, letting out a soft moan at the sensation.

James' eyes nearly bugged out of his head at the sight before him. He could hardly believe what he was looking at. The most beautiful woman he'd ever seen was playing with her perfect pussy. His cock was throbbing with need for her as he reached out, gripping her by the hips, pulling her closer.

Kelly's eyes opened as she looked down at James, feeling his fingers replacing hers as he felt for the first time just how wet she was. He loved that he was the reason for her intense desire. He rubbed small circles on her throbbing clit and smiled when her body jumped in reaction.

He dipped first one finger into her slick wet tunnel, feeling her clench him in response. He slid in and out of her a few times, wetting his fingers as he slid his fingers along her soft wet opening, feeling her, letting her feel him.

Kelly licked her lips as she watched James play. She shivered when she finally heard him command, "Come here."

She took the final step forward and was back in his lap. All she could feel was his warm hard cock pressing between her legs. She was so wet, so soaked for him, that when his head pressed against her it easily popped in. They both let out low groans when he first entered her.

"Oh my God..." she purred as she let her weight sink him firmly inside of her.

Their eyes met and with a few rocks of her hips he was planted as deep inside of her as he could go. They both froze for a moment, loving the feeling. She swallowed hard as she felt his fingers grip her hips, nearly begging for her to move.

So she did. She gently rocked her hips, letting her head fall back as the sensation of him filling her took over. She slid her palms back on his thighs, bowing her body and hanging on for the ride. He buried his face in her breasts, licking and nibbling on her firm nipples, sucking on her full breasts. Her body picked up speed and soon she was wailing and shaking as she rode him furiously.

Their slow easy love making quickly turned into something more ferocious and needy. His fingers dug into her hips and his sucking and biting on her breasts grew more forceful. Her body shook harder as she cried out, "James you're going to make me cum. Don't stop. Please..."

He let out a loud moan as he lifted his hips to meet her thrusts, filling her so deeply. His body grinding against her throbbing clit perfectly.

She felt herself begin to pulse as she let go, finally letting herself give in to what she'd been missing. As she unleashed around him, she clenched him so tightly that he couldn't hold back. He felt himself expand as he began to tense and shake beneath her. "Fuck Kel, I'm cumming, fuck girl..." he bellowed as he exploded inside of her.

She rode harder, wanting to milk every drop from him as they came together. Letting out a long deep moan of satisfaction as her body collapsed onto his.

They lay together in a heap for a few moments, both panting and trembling.

When she finally sat up, she had a soft blush across her cheeks and neck. He leaned in and kissed her softly, his eyes speaking volumes.

She eased off of him gently and tugged him by the hand. "Come on cowboy. Come upstairs. It's still storming out there."

stikiniki
stikiniki
13 Followers
12