The Cowboy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

pelvis was doing sideways and circular motions and Brent had now pushed one finger in along his cock and was flicking her clit from side to side. Being without for so long became a blessing as the dam broke and she just flooded.

Her juices ran down over Brent's finger, over his ball sack and into the sheet in a big puddle.

She had never come to a climax as powerful as this before and she collapsed onto Brent's chest.

She was sobbing, laughing, sighing, and gasping all at the same time. She lay there and felt his hand come up and stroke her hair. 'Oh what a loving wondrous gesture from a sexually immature boy -- no he was definitely a man now' she thought.

She bent down and gave him a full on the mouth kiss. Then he exploded inside her. She couldn't believe the volume or force of his come. It was like someone repeatedly knocking on her cervix door. His cock was pulsing along its length as he unloaded time and time again. He was gasping for air when he finished.

"Are you all right Sylvia," he whispered.

"You have no idea how 'all right' I am just at the moment" she murmured.

"What does it feel like for a woman when that happens?" he asked innocently.

"It is a feeling of joy, excitement, love, tenderness and a sparkling nervous energy hitting all of our female sex zones at the same time. It is not the same for every woman; in fact where the man doesn't take enough time to allow a woman to reach climax, she may never have an orgasm in her life. You have rekindled within me what I lost only a few years after my daughter was born. My husband's illness attacked his prostate gland first and he couldn't make it go hard, so for nearly 17 years I haven't had sex. I might never have experienced those feelings again if you hadn't been here."

"Wow Mrs Marshall, that's a lot for a country boy like me to take in; but if it makes you happy I can sure come over some times and service your tractor or something. I never knew anything about this sex thing but it sure is sweet with someone as pretty as you" said Brent.

"Well that would be nice for sure, so long as your folks don't get suspicious if you are absent too often." she replied, "and my name is Sylvia, but you can call me any time you want because when you come here the only thing that will need servicing is me."

They slept and in the early morning he was gone. She vaguely heard his horses hooves as he left but was feeling so loved she went back to sleep, dreaming of the day he would return.

12