The Cowboy and the Biker Bitch

Story Info
Romantic fantasy with light sp, reluctance.
743 words
3.98
13k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

{Note: This story is pure fantasy and completely a work of fiction, although the characters are based on real people. I have changed the names and locations so as to protect those parties who would kick my ass if they were to know I was writing about them. I know that "he" reads this site, so, before you get pissed, sugars, be flattered, why don't you?}

*

I pulled up in front of the low brick building with butterflies in my stomach and more than a little trepidation. Yeah, I looked great for the first time in my life, but would he even remember me? It had been almost ten years since I'd seen him, and a few thousand miles had separated us for those years. I had sent Christmas and birthday cards for a couple years, but when I got the first that said "No longer at this address" I had given up. Well, I could sit here and be worried, or I could go in and get the Mustang serviced. I swallowed hard to try to settle the butterflies and stepped out of the car.

I knew that I made a pretty picture in the spring late afternoon light. Red hair down to my ass, size 12 jeans that clung to every curve, a Harley-Davidson tank top that declared "Put something exciting between your legs" that showed my 44D cleavage to its maximum advantage, and mirrored shades to add an aura of mystery. I saw him in the office and knew it was him immediately. Still hadn't really changed after all the years. He was looking at me with more than a little lust in those electric blue eyes. Will he still look at me that way when he knows its me?

Stepping up to the door, I leaned against the doorjamb and said "Hello, sugars," with a smile as I pulled off my sunglasses. His eyes widened in shock as his brain registered that phrase with my voice and face.

"Sharyll? Is that really you? Jesus Christ, you look good," he said as he stepped forward to hug me. I returned the embrace, trying hard not to be reluctant to let go.

"Yep, its me," I said, "and I brought you some business as a present...I just got through driving Little Black there all the way from Seattle, and I know she's in dire need of an oil change and a tune-up. Mom should be here in a minute or two to pick me up, I know its late, and I figure it'll be tomorrow before you can have her done for me," I babbled nervously.

"Seattle? Last I heard from you, y'all were back in Arkansas. Where's your better half at, anyway?"

My eyes welled up, as they always did when anyone referred to my late husband. It took me a second to reply to his innocent question. "He's gone. He just didn't wake up one morning last year. The doctor said it was a miracle he lasted as long as he did."

"Oh, hell no," he said, and sat down behind his desk. "Damn, I thought he'd be around forever. Why didn't you call me?"

I laughed bitterly. "How? I haven't heard from you since we left here, sweetheart, and really I didn't think you would even know me when I pulled up a little while ago. Besides, you've moved since we did. I have no idea where you're living or anything anymore, much less your phone number." He got upset at what I said and retorted, "hell, you know the name of the shop, you could have called here."

"Well, I didn't. Besides, I doubt you'd have hopped a plane to come bury him. That's last year now, though, okay?" A car horn broke through the air, and I knew without looking that it was my mother. "I gotta go. When can I pick up my car?"

"Tomorrow morning, around ten. Where's the kids? Damon and Kimmy?"

"Right now they're at my mom's house. I'll be here." I stood up and went to the door. "Hey," he said as I started to leave, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have got like that. And I'm sorry for your loss." I nodded, and said, "Well, we're slowly getting better. The kids aren't asking for Daddy anymore, they're asking if they're going to get a new daddy, which is almost as upsetting."

more soon...hope you like it so far, sugars!