The Cowboy Ch. 01

Story Info
Chance encounter with a rugged man.
1.6k words
4
16k
2
1

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't start innocently at all. We met online at a swingers' site. He watched me on my web cam as I sang out loud and made a general ass of myself with my hundreds of viewers. I glanced indifferently at the numerous messages as they flowed across my screen; most were requests to see my breasts, with the occasional eccentric request to see my feet. His message stood out in its simplicity.

>>Howdy.

He left that message for me, and nothing more. To be honest, I was completely shocked that it was not immediately followed by a request for a glimpse of my nude body. I checked his profile and suppressed a laugh. His cockiness rang out in his self-proclaimed cheesy title. "I'm a hard-working man. Let me work you hard!" I glanced at the picture, taking in the young, blond, rugged looking cowboy that had messaged me. Chuckling to myself, I let the mouse hover over the Decline button before impulsively clicking on Accept.

"Howdy yourself," I said as I entered the private chat room.

>>How are you doing tonight?

> I'm doing great...sitting here singing to myself as usual. Can't you hear me?

>>Actually no. This computer has no speakers.

> Bummer...So what are you up to?

>>Working right now. Was just about to head back to the office. I'll be able to get on the computer again either late Sunday or early Monday. Can I catch you then?

> Sure....what's your name again?

I kept glancing back at the message window for a few minutes, but didn't get a response. I figured he was gone already, and went about trying to shake my numerous viewers off so I could shut down my camera for the night. I brushed my teeth and went to bed as usual. I heard nothing from him until about a week later. I had almost forgotten about him in the course of studying for finals, and then he surprised me. I checked my offline messages after returning from my college campus for the last time that semester.

>>I'm Mike. >>Hey...are you up? >>Well, I'm about to get offline. I'm off for the rest of the week, so I won't be online till at least next Sunday night/Monday morning. If you want to, you can call me on my cell this week. Daytime hours are best. It's ok to call Saturday, I'll be working but I can talk while I work. 555-8962. Hope to hear from you. -Mike

I replied with a smile and laid down to take a nap. I'd managed to get myself into an incredibly odd sleep schedule where I was staying up most of the night, getting up late in the day, and taking a nap in the early evening. When I awoke several hours later to the sound of canned laughter on TV, I decided to eat and check my messages on the computer again. A message was flashing on my screen. I checked the time and saw that it had been left for me about fifteen minutes earlier. I didn't know if he'd still be on.

>>Howdy. You online?

> Yes...just about to clean my place.

>>Sounds like fun. I did the same thing today, so don't feel bad. J Then I got tired of cleaning and went shopping.

> Must be nice! I have no money currently. So.....what'd ya buy me?

>>Well, I really shouldn't have spent that much money. I bought a whole lot of ammo for an upcoming training session for the new guys. We're gonna do it at night, strobes in the eyes, shoot/no shoot situations. It's gonna be great! I have a feeling a lot of the guys are gonna shoot the poor lady with the ketchup bottle though.

> Fun stuff. What branch?

>>Former Navy. Private body guard/security supervisor now.

I smiled.

>>So what part of town do you live in?

> Are there really separate parts of town? Hehehe...

>>Well, there's north, south, east, and west....lol

> West.

>>I used to live on the west side of town too....a little house on Garden St. close to the highway. You live close to there?

> Yes.

>>I always hated that town. I'm soooo glad to have finally gotten out of there.

> I actually like it here.

>>What about it do you like?

> Well, it's a small town, but it's close enough to a big city when I need to get away. It's still far enough to where I don't have to deal with all the people and the traffic. Plus, if I wanted to buy property, there's loads of it out here for cheap. That shit would cost four times as much in the city! Plus, this town is expanding now.

>>Yeah...I was in town a couple days ago and noticed that.

> Yep...we've got a Best Buy, a movie theater, and even a Starbucks now. Pretty soon we'll actually have a good Mexican restaurant!

>>What? You mean you don't like Pancho's??

> HELL no! Ewwwwww....

>>Damn...I remember when there was nothing north of Wal-Mart. Now there's a back road from there to everywhere in town! There's even a road between there and the mall that didn't exist when I lived there. It's a back door. >>I love back door. >>In the immortal words of Jim Morrison, I'm a back door man! Lol :-P

> Damn...I missed the beginning of this show on Comedy Central.

>>Oh...the Last Laugh? I wanted to watch that too, but I'm at work right now.

> What time do you get off?

>>Ummmm....6 am. Lol.

> I think there's another replay of it after this one's over.

>>Hmmm...why'd you ask what time I get off?

> So you could see the show, but you'll still be working.

>>Ahh...ok. Forgive me...I'm tired. It's been a long day. Lol.

> It's cool.

>>What's that icon/picture thingy I can see in the window? Looks like you have blue hair and black cat looking ears on your head.

> My Halloween costume. I like to call it the gothic sex kitten ;)

>>So it was a slutty/sexy cat costume?

> Yes.

>>You have EXTREMELY sexy eyes and lips. ;-)

> Why thank you J

>>You're welcome. Quick question...when is your birthday?

> December 1st.

>>Happy belated birthday! So do you have a job?

> Nope, not at the moment.

>>So all you do is go to school and sit around all day? Must be nice! Lol...you go to school 5 days a week?

> I'm actually done with the semester right now. And it's not nice...I quit because my boss was an ass.

>>Oh? Where'd you work?

> A little Mexican joint around here. Why?

>>Just thought you looked a little familiar...thought I might have seen you before. But I don't eat a whole lot of Mexican food.

I was quickly getting tired. We had been chatting for a few hours by this point. My exams had exhausted me more than I thought possible.

>>You going to take a nap now?

> Yep. Been a long day.

>>I know. Gonna be a long night, too... (at least for me) >>Hey this is kinda off the wall, but you wanna get lunch some time this week on one of my days off? I know it's sudden, but what the hell...

> Hehehe....I don't have a problem, just as long as you know up front that I've been cut off by my husband.

>>Awwww...now that's too bad. It's not a problem though. I would still enjoy lunch with a beautiful, intelligent woman.

> Hehehe.... J So what day were you thinking?

>>How about Wednesday or Thursday?

> Well....I was thinking about leaving for Houston on Tuesday so I can visit my family.

>>Well, how about today? (technically Monday) I don't have to be at work until late tonight.

> Is that enough notice for you?

>>Oh yeah. I like to be spontaneous. And this....well...it's very spontaneous ;)

> Only problem is I'm broke until I pick up my final paycheck on Tuesday. We can wait until Wednesday if you'd like.

>>Not a problem...it's my treat. I couldn't let you pay...I'm a gentleman. Well...sometimes...

> I don't want to do that to you though.

>>Why? I don't mind...I've got plenty of money.

> Grrrrrrrrr......

>>Ooooooh....she's growling at me now! It's really ok. I was planning on paying when I first asked.

> Hehehe...well, I just hate not being able to pay. Yes, I'm one of those argumentative women.

>>Well, I'm one of those men that insists on paying, so there. :-P

> *sigh* OK...I suppose so :)

>>So today....what's your favorite restaurant? And what time do they open?

I quickly gave him directions to my favorite restaurant, the local steakhouse. We chatted idly for a few minutes longer. He wanted to know small details, like if the restaurant had a formal or casual dress code. I asked him to give me his cell phone one more time so that I could call him when I arrived. I promised him that I would arrive before him unless he drove like Jeff Gordon. From Dallas to where I live is a little over an hour's drive as it is, but I can usually make it in 45 minutes. When he gave me his number, he asked for my name. I hesitated for a second again, and then gave him the name I had concocted for my online personality, telling him I would give him my real name if I was impressed the next day. With that, I bid him goodnight, already excited about what might lie ahead...