The Cowboy Ch. 02

Story Info
My Little Mormon Wife Fucks a Cowboy ... & More!
11.4k words
4.09
39.5k
31
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,560 Followers

These stories are written fun, not for profit. If you don't like the content, punctuation, or whatever go to a library.

*****************************

The next day of vacation seemed normal enough. My wife Mel had fucked a Tombstone fake street gun fighter, fake glued on mustache and all. What wasn't fake was his thick nine inch cock he mentioned to Mel, short for Melissa. Some banter back and forth between the Cowboy and my, until then, faithful wife would have led to a secret liaison had I not overhead the conversation.

Eavesdropping got me an invite to watch as she claimed to call his bluff on the size of his cock. A quick romp on an old squeaky exposed coil spring bed in an 1880's hotel room above a saloon had her sold on the idea of getting more of his now verified nine inch cock, turning out not to be a bluff at all.

Since I had been fixed since our last kid, now out of high school, was born Mel claimed to have not given it any thought when the Cowboy blasted a load of cum in her anxious and fertile cunt. Followed up that night with the Cowboy fucking her three more times in our camper Mel mentioned there might be a problem. She still could have babies and the big cock spattering all that cum in her could have scored a direct hit.

We had driven for miles from Tombstone to get the morning after pill. The label said to take it up to five days after the possibility of pregnancy. Mel wanted to live dangerously and keep the potential child in her womb a few days since she had plans to fuck its daddy several more times. She had handed me the pill and told me to keep it while I made up my mind whether I would want to take a chance on her having the Cowboy's kid. The pill was still in my pocket when we arrived back in town.

We got a quick hamburger for lunch. Mel set off to find the Cowboy. She found him involved in one of the High Noon fake gunfights, the fake mustache again glued above his lip. When they finished Mel waved and called his name. He came over and they hugged. I was right at their side.

"I was hoping you were in town."

"I am." Mel spoke in a quiet voice. "I want you to fuck me."

"How about another round in the hotel?"

"Okay." She gushed. "Meet you over there."

"No, we can go together. We're all friends here."

We walked over to the saloon and up the familiar back stairs. The room was unlocked, just like we had left it the day before. The details were great. Nothing seemed to have an electric cord. There was a bordello theme to the decor. If it wasn't meant to be a whore's room Mel was turning it into one. The Cowboy let Mel suck his cock for about ten minutes before fucking her on her back on the bed for another half hour.

The rhythm of the old springs squeaking was joined by the sound of the headboard banging against the wall as the Cowboy powered his nine inch cock into my wife's willing married cunt. With Mel's moans, groans, and her wavering voice crying fuck me, fuck me anyone on the second floor would have known someone was getting fucked hard and at a great depth.

The Cowboy drained his cum in her again. The spring squeaking slowed down. The headboard banging the wall had stopped. The Cowboy left her with her legs splayed open and her pussy leaking cum as he got out from between her legs. Mel made no effort to position herself a little more lady-like. She watched the Cowboy dress and get ready to leave to go back in the street.

"Hey, I've got a buddy that's a driver for the stage coaches and wagons. He gunfights a little. Real nice guy. His wife left him several months ago. He hasn't had a women since then. I thought a little pussy might do him some good. I can send him up if you are interested."

Mel never even looked at me.

"Okay ... " Mel relaxed back onto the bed as if to await another stranger.

"We all call him Tex. We couldn't get him interested in another woman until he saw you. Give him about ten minutes to get up here, then his lunch is an hour. Enjoy fucking him and thanks for the favor."

My wife put her legs straight out when the Cowboy left. She looked straight ahead then around the room before looking at me. She smiled like nothing could be wrong that she was about to fuck another Tombstone character.

"Mel???"

"What?"

"You're going to fuck another guy? You didn't even look my way to see if it is okay."

"Is it?"

"I guess. Would it do me any good to say no?"

"You could leave and not watch if you don't like it."

I didn't say anything.

"I hope he's cute and has a nice cock. Can you imagine some guy cumming in your wife after not having sex for several months?"

We were quiet a few minutes when there was a light knock at the door. Mel's face turned to me. I motioned for her to say something.

"Come in"

Tex was shy. He came in with his hat in his hand. We had seen him on the streets both days. Cute wasn't going to happen. Tex was somewhere between average and ugly. I wondered if that was going to stop Mel from fucking him. I saw her foot move and knee bend enough to give Tex a flash of her pussy. Her perky tits with hard nipples had already been in full view to this new guy. Mel got things started.

"I understand this is your lunch time. You might want to lose those clothes in case you want to fuck me the whole hour."

Tex shuffled out of his clothes. He was a tall and lanky dude. Mel would be fucking someone taller than her for a change. His cock was almost as long as the Cowboy's, but probably not a thick. Mel was going to fuck him. She had her legs wide. Tex gave her tits a couple of courtesy kisses before plunging his length into her. Mel kissed him deep while putting her arms around his neck and locking her ankles around his ass. Tex was in for a ride.

It wasn't the first brood mare needing broken for Tex. He fucked her hard for twenty minute, springs almost clanking rather than squeaking and the headboard thumping the wall. He had her cumming several times. The when he lowered his ass and started hunching up into her Mel let go of his neck and looked into his face with a surprised look on hers. She sounded amazed when she looked over to speak to me.

"That's a lot of cum."

Tex was still grunting more of his seed into her. Great! If some guy is going to knock her up it would probably be the homely guy.

Tex rolled off and laid beside Mel on the bed. She looked very pleased, her nipples hard on her boobs, cum sliding from her pussy. I watched my wife jump to her feet and cup her hand to her cunt to catch his load. Then she sucked it from her palm and showed it to me before swallowing it. This wasn't my wife any more. She had never done anything like that. Of course, I never thought she'd let two guys cum in her on vacation.

"I can fuck you from behind if you want."

"What?" He had Mel's attention.

"I can fuck you from behind if you want."

Sure enough Tex was either still hard or hard again. Mel was quickly on her knees with his cock probing at her wide open cunt. Both moaned as Tex shoved it in to the balls. Mel lowered her chest to the bed. Tex had her hips pulling them back against his cock and he pumped her hard. The bed springs and headboard were at a full crescendo. Mel's ass was high in the air when Tex blew his second load. If he didn't get her before this angle would surely slide his seed into her uterus.

"When the Cowboy gets done I could come and fuck you afterwards tomorrow if you want."

This was the first time I noticed that Tex was a little slow. Mel picked up on it, too. He sounded like his development level was somewhere around sixth grade. That didn't bother Mel. He had proved himself with his cock.

"If he doesn't fuck me tomorrow you can come over to our camper tomorrow night." I guess there was an implied date I didn't know about.

"Can I come over tonight?"

Pretty sharp for a slow guy. Mel told him the camper space number.

"I know where that is. I live back in the back row."

We did some more of the Tombstone Tour, Mel fully loaded and leaking cum. Tex showed us the horses and stage coach he drove. He said if we wanted to ride we had to pay. Maybe Mel should have charged him twenty bucks for the ride she gave him.

Soon after we got home Tex was at our door inviting himself in. Mel made us something to eat and we did small talk around the table. Tex started getting grateful for Mel letting him fuck her. Mel said she enjoyed it. It was her pleasure. By the time the Cowboy showed up around 6:30 Tex had already fucked Mel's married cunt on our camper bed. It turned out that all the earlier cum wasn't as much from doing without for six months. Tex flooded her again as much as he had that afternoon.

Mel excused herself to shower while Tex, the Cowboy, and myself tried to find something in common to talk about other than my wife. Pussy seemed to be about it. Tex was lobbying to fuck Mel again before the Cowboy got a chance. Mel wore only one of my T-shirts when see joined us from the shower.

"I wanted to fuck you first." Tex started telling Mel. "But, I guess I go second after he's done fucking you. After that maybe I'll get another turn."

You could tell the Cowboy liked Tex. He explained that Tex had gotten his turn and that it was his turn next.

"I'll go home after I fuck her and you can spend the night if Mel will let you."

The Cowboy smiled at Mel like he was making a joke. I about shit.

"Really? Can I? Can I spend the night with you Mel" It was like a kid getting a new bike. Either way, the ride of his lifetime.

"You let him do me first. Then it's your turn. Then we can talk about it."

The Cowboy fucked Mel right in front of us on the couch. He fucked her hard from the front then turned her over and fucked her hard from behind. He really had Mel going. Maybe because she was getting Tex as soon as the Cowboy was done with her. A loud grunt indicate that the Cowboy had unloaded his seed in Mel's cunt.

Mel stayed on the couch with her elbows on the cushion. The Cowboy dressed and headed for the door to leave. Tex moved in behind Mel and started to fuck her. By nine thirty her had fucked her the second time, that time lasting almost an hour face to face between her legs. Mel was even into kissing him, swapping tongues most of the time Tex fucked her.

Twenty minutes after that Tex was fucking my wife in the rear of the trailer on our camper bed. Mel came back out to me on wobbly legs with Tex behind her looking pretty proud of himself.

"I guess it's probably bedtime" Mel gave me a full mouth kiss that I didn't really want.

We stood there wondering how to get Tex to leave. I wanted him to go to his own camper, Tex didn't want to go, and Mel decided him spending the night wouldn't hurt anything.

"Where am I supposed to sleep?" Tex was pretty sure he was staying the night.

Mel looked at his odd featured face and over at me. She gave me a little nod.

"Come on Tex. You're sleeping with me."

I could see my wife pull off the T-shirt and climb naked in the bed, settling in on her back, legs open for Tex to fuck her again. I could hear Mel getting nailed hard. Tex was hollering that he was cumming in her again. Mel was yelling fuck me, fuck me, fuck me.

Three more times before morning I was awakened on the couch by the sounds of Mel getting fucked in our bed. Tex tagged her again after eating the breakfast she cooked for us. He would have fucked her all day if he wasn't so dedicated to his work.

Mel cum from her pussy as it would leak out. Making sure each time she showed me his seed before swallowing. Mel slept then until eleven.

"How do you like your vacation so far?" She asked when I saw her wake from her slumber.

"Different than I thought it would be." What else could I say?

"Yes, me too. But, in a good way. I had no idea one man could cum like that Tex."

"It looked like a lot."

"It was a lot. Do you still have the morning after pill?"

I pulled it from my pocket and showed it to her.

"Hang on to it another couple of days."

Mel showered and hustled me downtown. After stopping for a sandwich we barely caught the end of the Cowboy's gunfight. He waved to Mel and walked with us to the saloon and the bordello room upstairs. Mel got his load in her twice with all the noise from the bed and headboard again. When he left Tex was at the door. Tex fucked her once, cumming in her without pulling out, then put a load of sperm in her a second time without a break. The second time her fucked her from behind and put his third load in her. Mel stuffed a wad of tissue into her cunt and we finished the afternoon with five loads of seed plugged up inside her. She said she could feel cum move around in her.

By five we were home and Mel had showered and let a rush of cum run from her cunt. A few minutes later Tex was at the door. Mel fucked him while I ordered pizza. Tex fucked her again before the Cowboy showed up with a friend.

"I don't think I like this with you showing up with another man." Mel seemed distressed. At that point I think Mel would have been happy if we left and took Tex home with us.

"This is the guy that owns the saloon." The Cowboy explained.

"I'm the guy that owns the room where you've been fucking these two. I wanted to get in on some of that." Nodding towards her pussy. "I'll have to re-wallpaper the wall behind the headboard because of you."

That made Mel laugh. Even I thought it was kind of funny. Getting fucked as hard as she did had done some damage.

"Tell you what. Let my show you my dick. If you aren't interested, so be it."

"I think I fell for that once before." Mel smiled at the Cowboy.

What was there going to be for Mel not to like? I knew the new Mel. The guy was going to fuck her.

My wife looked at me. All I had to offer was my usual look of resignation. My wife was about to say hello to the dick on Bill the Bartender. Mel unfastened his pants and hauled out his cock. Very impressive. It looked that it might be bigger that the cock on the Cowboy. Her hand wrapped tightly around his shaft Mel looked up to Bill with a questioning look on her face.

"Ten inches. Was that you question?" He smirked,

"No, it doesn't look any bigger than the Cowboy's. I wondered how soon I can get it in me."

Now there were four men looking at my wife's cunt and I was the only one that wasn't going to fuck her.

Bill the Bartender was lined up with her slit, pushing the head in a little. Then with not much time for Mel to get ready he lunged about halfway in her cunt and slowly pushed in the rest of it. Catching her breath and in the midst of fucking yet another stranger Mel managed to gasp out her words.

"Shit. I guess it is bigger than his."

Mel worked his shaft, taking the full length. The bartender managed about fifteen minutes before his sperm became the third man's cum to enter Mel since we arrived in Tombstone. Knowing yet another's seed was now swimming towards her womb Mel got off pretty hard.

"Wish I could stay longer, but I have to get back to the bar. Some other time would you say?"

"Sure. I could meet you in your bordello room in the morning before the saloon opens."

"Well, we open the bar itself at 10 A.M." Bill was almost dressed and out of there.

"I'll be down when I finish off here." The Cowboy called after Bill the Bartender when he left.

The Cowboy had his cock in where his friend had just been. Tex was wanting another turn. Then Cowboy seemed to be trying to prove a point when he banged Mel for a half hour before adding his seed to the three way mix. The point being he could make Mel cum as hard as his slightly larger friend.

With the Cowboy now at the saloon Tex was making the most of his opportunity. Although Mel would probably be his for the rest of the night he wanted her to know that he appreciated good pussy. After sending his third load into my wife's snatch Tex lay back on the couch beside her. Mel got a surprised look on her face and cupped her hand under her pussy. Cum bubbled out until it began to leak between her fingers. She raised her hand to her mouth, pausing to look directly at me.

"I have seed from three men in my married cunt."

Mel made a slurping sound as she sucked the mixture of loads into her mouth. There was probably still twice that much still inside her well fucked pussy. The most of that seed searching for an egg to fertilize in her womb. She showed me the cum in her mouth. I didn't see her swallow. She sat quietly then showed me the cum in her mouth again. She would squish it around in her mouth, stop, then squish it around again. Mel showed it to me again and swallowed her mouthful of sperm.

Tex was hard again. Mel went to her knees, elbows on the couch. She had quite the knack for showing me her well fucked pussy.

"Fuck me, Tex. Bury that cock in me."

Tex had his hands of her ass fucking his cock into her. I counted her cumming five times I was sure about. Tex loaded her up with seed again. I could see something different in Mel while she was fucking Tex. She like the other two guys, but she loved fucking slow minded Tex. She had a look about her when she was fucking him. I don't think I ever saw that. Not even twenty some years ago when we were first married. Mel was in love with fucking Tex and having him cumming in her.

My wife went naked to the freezer and got out a carton of ice cream. One spoon. Mel and Tex shared the one spoon eating ice cream naked on the couch across from me. She put the remainder of the ice cream back and put the spoon in the sink.

Tex wanted to fuck her again, but Mel started sucking his cock. Mel wasn't into that kind of thing. This wasn't about getting the head wet or getting him hard. Tex was hard. Mel wouldn't do it for me, but she was really sucking his cock. Mel was in it until the end. Watching Tex react told me he was cumming in her mouth. Satisfied she had him sucked dry Mel turned towards me and showing me the mouthful of cum swallowed his load.

My wife got to her feet. Facing me she rubbed her cum loaded tummy. Reaching back to Tex she took his hand.

"Come back to the bed. You can fuck me before we go to sleep."

I heard them twice more in the night. Tex fucked her again right before 7:30 when he hurried off to work. Mel moved toward the shower. The shower didn't start right away. I saw her hand reach out from the door holding the bathroom glass. She brought it to me in the kitchen after apparently letting cum run from her pussy. The 6 ounce glass was more than half full of a milky substance.

"Look at what I had in me. I had a pretty good night."

Right in front of me she drank the cum and set the glass down by the sink. Turned to me to show she had swallowed it all down. After taking her time in the shower she came out in a bit of a rush.

"We need to get to the saloon by nine if he opens the bar at ten."

"We're really leaving now so you can fuck the bartender this morning?"

"Yes, I love that hotel room and that old bed."

"And, the biggest cock thing?"

"Especially the biggest cock thing. Imagine if he could cum as often as our Tex."

"Our Tex?"

"Okay, my Tex? Come now. You're going to make me late."

My mind had been made up that I wasn't going to miss any of this even though I didn't know which direction my marriage was going to take. When we got there a small breakfast crowd took up a few of the tables. Mel and I went on through with a nod to Bartender Bill stocking the shelves. Mel removed her clothes and made herself comfortable. Bill soon entered, exchanged hellos with me, then proceeded to ravage Mel with his ten inch cock.

I couldn't image how the racket of the springs and Mel's fuck me shouts couldn't be heard downstairs. Bill was having his turn at ruining the wallpaper behind the banging headboard. Again, my part was trying to count how many times Bill could make her cum. At a quarter before ten my count was at six, plus one when Bill loaded my naughty wife with his cum.

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,560 Followers