The Cowboy Way

Story Info
A lost woman gets a good cowboy romping.
1.8k words
3.8
23.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wednesday, April 28, 2004

It was early evening when she discovered that she didn't know where she was. She was lost in the countryside of a town she didn't know anybody or anything. Marie started to panic. She could feel her face getting red and her body began to shake. She placed her hand to her chest as it became harder to breath. She sat down where she was and began to weep. She put her hands over her face and cried for what seemed and eternity but was probably in all actuality about 10 minutes. Out of nowhere she heard a voice. This startled Marie as she thought that she was all by herself in the middle of nowhere. Then she heard the voice again. It was still muddled because the voice was a distance away. Marie shot up to try and find where the voice was coming from. It was becoming clearer every second. Marie was spinning around trying to find the now very distanced male voice. She thought to herself this could be her savior; get me out of this god-forsaken countryside. Then a thud from behind knocked her to the ground and that was the last thing she remembered before she hit the ground and passed out.

**********************************************

"Are you okay, Hun?" a strange voice asked as Marie tried to focus her cloudy eyes. Her head was killing her. She tried to sit up and fell backwards as the pain intensified. She had forgotten about the voice till she saw a young man sitting beside her. He was maybe 17 and looked as if he had just fallen off the turnip truck.

"Who are you? Where am I?" Marie was confused. The last thing that she remembered was the field and then she fell. What happened?

"Dad, she's awake!" he yelled down the hallway. "Don’t worry ma'am. My dad has been takin' real good care of ya. You had a good bump on your head thanks to junior." he smirked, almost laughing. Then he helped Marie into a sitting position. She reached for the back of her head again. Her head was pounding.

"Well lookie here!" a male voice said, but not just any voice, the voice she heard in the field. Marie turned to the voice. The voice belonged to a tall, slender, cowboy. Marie thought this was a dream. He was too beautiful to be true. He had the greenest eyes and the most wonderful smile. She felt her head again and looked back to the man. "How are ya doing little lady?" he inquired fondly.

"I think I’m okay, but who are you and where am I?" Marie demanded the answers to her questions. Everything was confusing her. The man laughed.

" My apologies ma'am." he took his hat off and bowed to her. "The name's rob, rob Mackey. And you are on my ranch ma'am. You took a mighty fall out in my pasture where I walk my horses. I am just so pleased that you are okay. That dog of ours, well, he must like you! I have never seen him run after anyone like that." he snickered again.

"I’m sorry!" Marie apologized. "I’m just a bit edgy. I was out in the fields for a long while. I made the mistake of taking a walk when I should have probably stayed at my hotel." she looked down at her feet slightly embarrassed.

"You know my name, ma'am, May I know yours?" his smile made Marie melt. She could feel herself blushing.

"Sorry, I’m Marie Shultz. I’m in the area for a little get away. I needed to get out of the city. I think I may have made a big mistake." Marie knew she needed to get away. It was the only way that would keep her sane.

"Well, miss Shultz, this is my son, Dustin." just then the dog jumped up to check Marie out. Dustin grabbed junior by the collar. "And this is junior but you two have already kinda met." he smirked as he helped Dustin remove the dog from Marie.

Marie smiled. She thought that this had to be a fantasy. No one is really like these guys. She sat herself up more and her blankets tumbled to her waist. She looked down to see she was wearing nothing but her bra and panties. She hurried up and recovered herself. She blushed once again. Rob motioned with his head for Dustin to leave the room. Dustin nodded as he lead junior out to the patio.

"Sorry miss Shultz, your clothing was quite dirty and you had a fever earlier in the evening. I wanted to keep you as comfortable as possible." it was Rob’s turn to blush. He shuffled his feet as he watched them. Marie wrapped herself in the blanket and stood up slowly. She walked over to rob and touched his shoulder.

"Thank you." she said gently and kissed his cheek. "Where is the restroom? I’d like to freshen up. And do you have anything I could put on?" she winked at him. Rob smiled back at her.

"Follow me. I think that I can help you with that." she followed rob back a hallway into a small room in the back. He walked over to a closet and pulled out a pair of wore jeans and a white t-shirt. He smiled and said, "you are the same size as my late wife." he scoffed slightly as he handed Marie the clothes. "Follow me." he walked out of the room and led her to the bathroom. "There are towels in the closet and dinner should be down within a half an hour or so. I hope that you like spaghetti, it’s my specialty!" he smiled at her and she nodded. She slowly closed the door and started the shower.

******************************************

Marie turned the water off and stepped out of the tub. She felt much better. She grabbed for her towel and put it around her glistening body. She slowly stepped out of the shower making sure that she had her footing. Then to her surprise the door opened suddenly. Marie gasped and jumped back against the wall.

"Oh, ma'am I am so sorry!" rob stammered as he tried to cover his face completely forgetting that all he was wearing was a towel himself. Marie couldn't help herself but to look him up and down. He was beautiful. He had wide shoulders, a washboard stomach, a tight ass and the sexiest bronze skin. Marie let out a small gasp as she checked out every inch of his exposed skin. Rob caught her looking and smiled as her eyes met his. Marie blushed.

"I’m sorry...." Marie turned away facing the wall. Rob reached out and touched her shoulder to turn her around. He looked deep in her eyes and Marie touched his well-formed chest. With out thinking she let her towel drop to the floor and wrapped her arms around his torso. Rob grabbed her by the waist and started kissing her hard. He let his towel drop as well. She could feel how attracted he was to her and she was so very shocked that he had the same attraction to her as she had for him. He pushed Marie up against the wall and felt all of her soft body with his knowledgeable hands. Marie moaned with every touch. He reached behind her and cupped her tight ass in his strong hands and picked her up and she swung her long legs around his athletic body. He felt her excitement on his very aroused manhood and went for her outstretched neck. He smothered her neck in kisses and bites. With every kiss and bite Marie moaned all the louder. Rob couldn't take the excitement any longer and plunged his engorged male member into her tight, wet love canal. She let out an aroused cry. Rob threw his head back with the first penetration. Marie couldn't believe what was happening. This was her wildest fantasy. Rob held her close as not to let any part of her get away. Marie ran her nails down his back and this made rob moan. Every movement was spectacular. With every stroke Marie came closer and closer to an eruption. Her breathing became heavier and heavier. Then suddenly rob stopped and put her back down on the floor. He grabbed her hand and went to the door. He peered out and then pulled her behind him.

"Come with me." as smiled as he pulled her with him. He brought her to his room. He then picked her up and put her on the bed. He kissed her gently and mounted her and entered her as before and she let out a sigh. She kept thinking to herself, 'this is too good to be true.' she felt every inch of his masculantaty in her and this made her so aroused. He pumped her faster and faster until she felt her self going. She was climaxing and when she did this sent rob over the edge and he climaxed too. He lay on top of Marie and kissed her softly. Then just as suddenly as he came into the bathroom he got off the bed and left the room. Marie drifted off to sleep.

******************************************

"Marie! Marie, wake up child or you are going to be late!" she felt a hand shaking her violently. She shot up out of bed to see her mother standing over her. "Marie, your train leaves in an hour. You can't miss it."

Marie had been dreaming. She felt that the whole thing was real. But, of course, it wasn't. She was still at her mom's house waiting for the day that she returned to the city, alone. This saddened Marie as she thought of how vivid the dream was. She got out of bed and headed to the bathroom to get a shower and to get ready to go. She opened the door and there stood the man in her dreams. Wrapped in a towel drying off. He walked over to her and kissed her lovingly.

"I’m so glad that I got to meet your mother, Marie. She is a very lovely lady." rob said as he put his clothes on. "You need to hurry and get ready. Our train leaves in a few minutes and we have to get back to the farm. Your new baby is coming soon. You wouldn't want to miss that." he smiled at her. Marie was confused. Was it a dream? Was she still dreaming? What is going on? Marie looked at herself in the mirror. She saw something different. Something slightly different. She was wearing a ring and had on a white t-shirt and a pair of wore jeans. It wasn't a dream but a memory. Marie was dreaming of how she met rob. She smiled as she took her clothes off to get a shower. This was going to be a great day! Going home to the country to see her new horse being born.

For my sister that adopted me...Maggie h.