The Cowboy Way Ch. 10

Story Info
He rocks Roselyn Sanchez's world.
10.2k words
4.67
34.4k
2
0

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 05/27/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have to apologize, my email server crashed over the weekend, I got no emails sent to me from April 17 to the 20th, so I missed everyone’s feedback except for about two from chapter nine. I hope you enjoy this chapter. Please vote and send me an email, let me know what you think and what you would like to see in the future. I take all your suggestions into account when writing. The Cowboy

Ryley had been slightly disappointed that Kix Brooks and Ronnie Dunn from Brooks and Dunn wouldn’t be at the filming for this part of the video. He hadn’t seen those guys in quite some time and had been looking forward to seeing them again. But he had forgotten his dismay when he had laid eyes on Roselyn Sanchez.

She was an exquisite example of a Puerto Rican beauty. Long dark hair, an olive complexion and some of the darkest eyes Ryley had ever seen gave the woman an air of mystery. Her body was the kind you dreamed about - long toned legs, tight stomach, smooth skin and the kind of figure that made Playboy readers drool.

Ryley hadn’t seen any of her work, but had been told she was a model and actress in Puerto Rico. She had come to America to be an actress and had succeeded with the popular comedy Rush Hour 2 where she played an undercover Secret Service Agent. Apparently she had also just finished filming a movie with Cuba Gooding Jr. in Germany.

From the moment they saw each other Ryley knew he liked her and was pretty sure she liked him. Their introduction had been less dramatic then when he had met Jessica Simpson, but no less memorable.

Ryley had pulled into the dusty parking lot, which was serving as the base for the shoot, driving a brand new 2003 GMC 2500HD Sierra with the Duramax Diesel and Allison Five Speed Automatic transmission. Behind the truck was the black horse trailer where Cheyenne was waiting impatiently after his long ride.

Across the Texas landscape Ryley could see the small cluster of buildings, which were being turned into an old western type of setup. They had all been rented, which was stupid since the place was a ghost town, for the video. No one had really informed him in any detail about what the shoot was going to entail, merely that Ryley needed to ride a horse.

The director had come walking out of a large tent set up near the trailers, smiling and greeting Ryley with a handshake. He was a nice guy and the first normal guy Ryley had met as a director. Speaking simply and quickly the director explained what the video was about.

Brooks and Dunn’s new cowboy love song needed an incredible video. They wanted a video that could compete with the likes of Kenny Chesney, Toby Keith and Tim McGraw. Videos, as everyone knew, were becoming the newest and hottest medium for singers and had garnered their own special awards shows. Ryley knew this already.

Basically the video was going to be Ryley riding through the desert, jumping some bushes and shit like that. Then he was supposed to ride into this town that the crew was setting up. Roselyn was going to be working in the local Cantina and Ryley was supposed to walk through the doors and sparks were supposed to fly.

The rest of the video was supposed to be Ryley and Roselyn entangled in passionate embraces, riding Cheyenne together and making out. Ryley laughed at the blunt way the director put everything. He had smiled at Ryley’s reaction and patted him on the back, informing Ryley that he was straight and only wished he could be in Ryley’s shoes for the video.

“ Why is that, Frank?” Ryley asked.

Frank, who was the director, smiled. “ Miss Sanchez,” he called. “ Your co-star is here. Come on out so I can introduce you two.”

Ryley looked over at the tent in time to see her walk out from underneath the canopy. The harsh sun glimmered on her silky hair and set her olive skin aglow. She wore a simple skirt of a light, white material and a white tank top. The sight of her, radiating pure sexuality and beauty made Ryley’s knees weak.

She stopped in front of him and removed her designer sunglasses. Her dark, almost black eyes sparkled up at him, roving over his body. A smile spread across her face, causing her eyes to sparkle even brighter. Ryley held out his hand.

“ I’m Ryley Hale,” he said.

She took his hand in hers. “ Roselyn Sanchez.”

Ryley melted at the sound of her voice, her accent one of the sexiest things he could remember. He released her hand and stepped back, but they continued to regard one another. Frank laughed.

“ The camera is going to love the two of you,” he said.

Roselyn smiled at Frank then looked back at Ryley. They began filming the next day with Ryley and Cheyenne galloping in circles around various groups of cameramen. The golden Palomino stallion was loving every second of it. Ryley hadn’t had a chance to ride the horse in over a month and the chance for them both to ride, especially in an area as beautiful as this was a relief.

They thundered through several rivers, throwing up a kaleidoscope of water into the air, drenching them both. The heat of the Texas sun had them both dry in a matter of minutes, though. They managed to find enough time to clean themselves up before the sunset shots of Cheyenne rearing up against the sun, pawing the air. Ryley controlled the big horse like a rodeo champ, staying in the saddle and turning the horse in a circle on his rear legs.

Their performance had been watched by everyone involved in the video from the crew all the way down to the three dozen or so extras. They had all watched breathlessly as Ryley had directed Cheyenne to rear up, pawing the sky like a movie star himself. When the big horse had finally come back down to earth everyone had applauded and Ryley had tipped his hat in a comedic gesture.

Ryley had caught sight of Roselyn as she stood next to Frank. She was regarding him with a slight smile, the look in her eyes giving Ryley a heady premonition of something to come. Roselyn’s eyes were clearly the window to her soul, quietly revealing the thoughts spiraling through her head and her heart. Ryley had been involved romantically with girls since he was in high school and knew just what those looks meant.

After that final shot on the riverbank everyone had gone back to the ghost town for a party. Ryley had joined them a couple hours later after taking care of Cheyenne, making sure the big horse was brushed, fed and watered. He had taken enough time to get cleaned up himself, showering, putting on clean clothes and a little cologne. Taking a deep breath he had pushed open the old fashioned saloon doors and stepped into the Cantina.

Ryley now stood in the face of some fairly loud music, wonderful smells from the catered tables of food and the sounds of conversations and laughter. Returning a few waves and smiles from some of the people Ryley walked inside towards the bar. He poured himself a glass of Scotch with a few ice cubes and then turned to face the room.

The adobe building had been cleaned from top to bottom and then ‘dirtied’ in an old fashioned kind of way. Old style wooden tables and chairs were set up around the floor along with brass spittoons and other wild west memorabilia. People were scattered throughout the building eating, drinking, talking and dancing. A table in the far corner next to the door had been set up with all the music and DJ equipment and several people were perusing the music selection.

He spotted her across the room sitting at a table with Frank and several other executive members of the video. Roselyn was listening to what one of the producers was saying, nodding and smiling. She was wearing a long black skirt and red, sleeveless shirt with her long black hair cascading over her shoulders. Looking closely, Ryley could see her holding a longneck bottle of beer and peeling the label. At that moment she turned her head and saw him, an unconscious smile spreading across her face as she regarded him.

Stepping away from the bar, Ryley crossed the floor towards her. Her eyes locked on his as he approached and stopped next to the table.

“ Hey, Ryley,” Frank said. “ Great job today. I’ve never seen riding quite like that.”

“ Yeah,” echoed the producer who had been speaking moments earlier. “ Great job.”

Thanks,” Ryley replied, nodding to the man. He turned to Roselyn. “ Would you like to join me for a drink?”

She smiled. “ Sure,” she said, then turned to the other men at the table. “ Excuse me.”

They all uttered some reply and watched intently as she stood up and followed Ryley across the floor to the bar.

“ Thank you, Ryley,” she said. “ They were becoming unbearable.”

He smiled as he pulled a fresh beer out of a bucket of iced down bottles. Popping the cap, he handed her the bottle.

“ No problem. I could tell you were getting bored.”

She smiled as she sipped from her beer.

“ That really was incredible,” Roselyn said. “ You’re great with that horse.”

“ Thanks. We spent quite a few years together.”

“ Oh yeah?” she asked.

Ryley nodded. “ Yeah, I was in the saddle for a paycheck for about five years.”

Roselyn smiled. “ So you’re a real cowboy, not some phony?”

“ Yes, ma’am,” Ryley replied, adding a Texas twang to his voice.

She laughed. “ Come on, you wanna go for a walk?”

He nodded. “ Where we going?”

Roselyn shrugged. “ Anywhere, just so we can talk and get away from all this,” she replied, waving her hand at the Cantina. “ This music is making my head hurt.”

Ryley followed her across the room towards the front door. He couldn’t resist letting his eyes fall to her narrow waist and her ass as it swished back and forth under her skirt. They stepped outside into the cool night air.

The full moon cast a ghostly and rather romantic light across the almost desert landscape. They walked across the dusty street to the boardwalk in front of the hotel. Roselyn smiled over her shoulder at him as she opened the door and stepped inside. She tried the light switches, which were antiques, but no lights came on.

Ryley squinted in the darkness and saw what he wanted. Retrieving a book of matches from his pocket he lit the candles on the bar, filling the room with a soft, flickering glow. Turning around, he saw Roselyn standing there near one of the tables, her hair masking half her face in a timeless pose. He smiled and walked over to the table where she stood and pulled out a chair for her.

After she sat down Ryley sat down across from her, placing his Scotch on the table. They sat there regarding each other quietly for a few moments. Roselyn reached up and brushed her hair back over her ear.

“ Where are you from, Ryley?” she asked.

He looked at her with a quiet smile, which she returned.

“ I’m just curious,” she said.

“ I grew up in Orlando, but moved out when I was eighteen.”

“ Where did you go?” she asked.

Ryley shrugged. “ I went to North Carolina.”

“ Why?”

He smiled. “ To race cars. Driving cars is the one thing I’ve always been good at.”

“ And did you race?”

He nodded.

“ Were you any good?” she asked with a smile.

“ Oh yeah,” he replied immediately.

“ So what happened?”

“ My ego got bigger than my ability and someone got hurt. They black flagged me, kicked me off the circuit.”

“ What did you do then? Go home?”

He shook his head. “ God no.”

“ Why not?”

Ryley sighed. “ There was nothing to go home to. My parents-well my father used to beat the crap out of me and my brother. My mom was no better, she was drunk half the time and acted like everything was okay.”

“ So what did you do?”

“ Worked as a mechanic for awhile.”

Roselyn leaned back in her chair and crossed one leg over the other. Ryley tried not to stare at her body, but kept his eyes locked on hers.

“ What happened then?”

Ryley shook his head. “ Not tonight, Roselyn. Nothing personal but that’s a touchy subject for me.”

She smiled. “ Sorry.”

“ What about you, what was it like growing up for you?”

Roselyn shook her head. “ My parents loved me. They supported me in everything I did.”

“ Why did you come to America?”

She looked at him, her eyes betraying a feeling of being looked down upon. Ryley held up his hand apologetically.

“ I’m sorry, I didn’t mean for it to sound like that. I’m just curious, if you had all that at home, why leave like that?”

Roselyn smiled, her eyes softening. “ To be a star of course, and I guess it worked, what do you think?”

Ryley shrugged. “ Well, I’ve never heard of you before so I don’t know.”

“ Oh,” she replied, slightly disheartened.

“ But I should have,” he said.

She looked up at him. “ Why?”

“ Because you are absolutely gorgeous.”

Roselyn smiled and laughed. “You are direct aren’t you?”

Ryley shrugged. “ Why be subtle?”

The sparkle in her eyes turned into a raging, lustful inferno as she looked at him, pursing her full lips slightly.

“ You know,” she said. “ Tomorrow you and I are supposed to fall in love.”

Ryley smiled. “ Yeah, Frank told me.”

“ Could you actually fall in love with me, in real life I mean?”

The question shocked Ryley. “ Uh, Roselyn, what are you asking me?”

She cocked her head slightly. “ Like you said, why be subtle. To be honest, Ryley you’re the kind of man I’ve always been attracted to. And I want to know, could you ever fall in love with me?”

Ryley looked down at the floor. Her question had shocked him in several ways, but mostly because it made him think of Mandy. He actually hadn’t thought of her in quite awhile. Mostly because he had been so busy, but he couldn’t recall thinking of her since right before he had met Jessica Simpson. It also shocked him because he realized that he wasn’t sure if he loved her anymore and Roselyn was the kind of woman he could easily fall for. He looked back up at her.

“ Roselyn, I could easily fall in love with you. But I think I’m in love with someone else,” he said.

Her eyes dropped and Ryley could almost see her heart dropping as well.

“ Oh,” she replied. “ Forget I ever said it,” she said and stood up from her chair, walking quickly towards the door.

“ Roselyn,” Ryley called, rushing after her.

He caught her at the door, slamming it closed as she opened it. She turned around to face him, his hand still on the door. Her eyes were open to her soul again and Ryley could see her emotions betraying her. It touched him to see her so upset over this, but it made Ryley realize that maybe there was more to this girl than she was letting on. The whole part about her parents supporting her all the time had been a little too fairy tale for Ryley.

Leaving his hand on the door Ryley used his other hand to gently grab the front of her shirt. Her eyes never left his, her hands resting gently on the door behind her. Slowly, Ryley pulled her away from the door until she was looking up at him, their faces a couple of inches apart. Pulling his other hand away from the door, Ryley placed it in the small of her back, tenderly holding her in place.

Letting go of her shirt, he brought his finger up to her chin, his thumb caressing the smooth skin below her bottom lips as he tilted her head up. Roselyn let out a slow, trembling breath as Ryley leaned down and kissed her. She moaned into his mouth as his tongue slipped into hers and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Roselyn pulled herself against his body, her right foot coming off the floor as she wrapped her leg around the back of his. Ryley slid his hand to the back of her neck, holding her in place as they kissed passionately. The intensity of the kiss surprised Ryley, it hadn’t been what he expected and the way she was kissing him back was like she wanted to do nothing else.

She gently pulled back from his lips, her eyes flickering open as she breathed deeply. Her fingers caressed the back of his neck, gently running through his hair. Ryley wrapped both his arms around her waist and smiled at her.

“ I don’t think I’ve ever been kissed like that,” she said. “ You’re a great kisser.”

“ Thank you,” he replied, leaning in to kiss her again.

Roselyn moaned, closing her eyes and surrendering to him once again. After a few seconds she gently pushed him back again. She leaned her forehead against his, her eyes still closed.

“ Ryley,” she whispered. “ Could you love me for the video?”

“ What do you mean?”

She sighed. “ I haven’t been loved in a long time, Ryley. I want to know, if you can’t love me in life, will you love me in the video?”

So that was it. This incredibly gorgeous woman hadn’t been in love in so long she wanted a romance for the video. Ryley found it strange, but not unheard of. He had known quite a few women from the realm of Hollywood and stardom that were so good looking it was actually hard for them to find true love. He was even sure there had been a couple of movies made based on the idea.

“ I don’t know what to say,” Ryley said as he kissed her on the forehead.

She looked up at him. “ Say yes.”

“ Of course, Roselyn. I’d love to love you.”

Roselyn smiled and pulled him down for a passionate kiss. Their tongues clashed and their hands started to explore. Her hands dropped from his neck to the front of his pants, where they cupped and squeezed his growing erection.

Ryley moved one hand up from her narrow waist across her solid stomach to cup her breast through her shirt. He smiled when he realized she wasn’t wearing a bra, which meant her breasts were some of the greatest he had ever touched. Her breasts sat high and natural on her chest and were firm yet supple under his fingers as he gently squeezed first one then the other.

She moaned as she stroked him through his jeans, her fingernails clawing the denim. Ryley let his hand drop down to her skirt and he began pulling up the material to reach underneath. He could feel her tensing up in his arms, anxiously anticipating the feel of his hand on her.

When Ryley slid his hand under her dress he was greeted with some of the smoothest skin he had ever felt. He trailed his hand up her luscious thigh to the apex of her legs. What his hand found was not the silk or lace he expected to find. What he found was the already moist lips he was ultimately seeking.

“ Nothing?” he asked her.

She shook her head. “ I hate underwear,” she answered breathlessly.

Ryley found a thin strip of neatly trimmed hair on her mound as he began caressing her moistening slit. Roselyn whined with desire as she kissed him hungrily, her mouth devouring his. Sliding a finger into her hole, Ryley found an incredibly tight and inviting place for the burning need in his pants.

Roselyn pulled back from his mouth.

“ I have a room upstairs,” she said.

“ No trailer?”

“ I hate trailers.”

Ryley smiled. “ Me too.”

Reaching down, he swept Roselyn of her feet, cradling her in his arms. She giggled as he easily carried her across the room to the bar. She picked one of the candles up off the bar and used it to light the way as Ryley carried her upstairs.

Her room was right at the top of the stairs, the only open doorway in the hall. Apparently the crew had cleaned it and set it up for her use. Fresh sheets were on the bed and Ryley could see her luggage against the wall. But none of that entered his mind as he lay Roselyn on the bed, pressing his lips to hers as she tried to set the candle on the nightstand.

She laughed as Ryley playfully nipped her throat. When she finally managed to set the candle on the nightstand Roselyn pulled Ryley back up for a passionate kiss. She then pushed Ryley off her and onto his back.

Roselyn rose up over him and straddled his thighs. She leaned forward and pushed his shirt up his stomach. She kissed, licked and sucked her way down his chest, across his stomach and to his pants. Looking up at him with a smile, she undid his belt, the button of his jeans and pulled the zipper down.