The Cowgirl and The Indian

Story Info
Little Tami is seduced by a native.
3.7k words
4.67
9.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
813 Followers

Note- a tall tale of the old West with one of my favourite pornstars of the late 80's Tami Monroe as the cowgirl.

*****

The late evening sky was beautiful, the sun had almost disappeared as Tami Monroe padded barefoot on the green grass and fresh leaves as she made her way to the clear running stream. Naked as the day she was born the stacked blonde drew near to the edge and watched the flow of water. She wet her toes and then sat on the bank and kicked her calves in the coolness of the stream. She relaxed and entered the blue water and waded out till she was in up to her tiny waist. With her right hand she threw water over her mammoth tits and caressed herself all over. Her toes curled on the bed under her feet and she closed her eyes as she felt the water lap at her crotch. Her long golden curls fell out wide on the surface of the water and she tossed her head back so her curtain of hair was flung up into the sky and behind her. Satisfied she was cleansed and fresh she made her way back to the bank and settled under the biggest tree she could find.

The moon was big and bright as Morning Ringtail watched the tiny blonde as she leaned against the tree. The copper brown skinned member of the Lakota Sioux Tribe was bare chested with leather leggings and elk skin moccasins, his buffalo fur robe by his side. The womans eyes were closed and her right hand rested between her legs, droplets of water dappled her silky skin as she let herself dry naturally. Her fingers played over her hooded clitoris and he stood mesmerised as she pleasured herself. Barely seven feet away hidden behind the bush his own hands dropped to his groin and slowly released his growing erection. With his right hand he stroked it lightly and watched her intently as she lifted both her knees and spread her legs apart. His mouth opened in awe as she had given him an unhindered look at her golden haired pussy, the pubes darkened somewhat, moistened by her increased arousal.

Morning Ringtail began to feel the perspiration prickle his brow in the evening heat as he tightened his grip on his throbbing cock. His strokes increased, as did his heartbeat as he saw the blonde make longer and slower circles with her fingers around her soft mound. A whispered moan came from her parted mouth as she could feel the wetness build in her cunt. Then she rubbed herself from around and under her asshole upwards in a sort of palming of her flesh. Her moans were clearly heard as she now dipped two digits inside her wet hole and moved them in and out while she licked her lips. Her massive fully rounded breasts heaved on her chest as her breathing became more ragged, and little sobs escaped her ruby lips. Her left hand came up to her left boob and squeezed the hard nipple.

The native furiously rubbed his eight inch rock hard cock and dropped silently to his knees with his eyes like two slits as he eyed the young woman. His engorged cock felt hot to the touch as he worked it hard. Tami cried out louder and louder as her fingers pushed up inside her faster and deeper. Her legs were as far apart as she could stretch and her butt lifted from the grass under the tree. The moisture between her thighs flowed freely as she pushed up into her fingers. He could see the muscles of her thighs and calves tense as she yelled with her release, her entire body shuddered as she climaxed. The mans own hand had become a blur as he stifled a grunt and shot his seed onto the grass in front of him in several violent spurts. The young native collapsed in a heap, just as Tami rolled over on her blanket with one hand in the center of her closed thighs and drifted off into a satisfied sleep.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tami and her partner Victoria had spent the years 1878 and 1879 as a couple of bounty hunters and had now gone their separate ways. They had been pretty unsuccessful in their chosen trade and having ridden through Arizona and Kansas together Tami had decided to return to her home near Lincoln, Nebraska. Her family had settled there from Europe many years ago and mostly farmed the land. When her parents had died of fever the young blonde had turned her back on the life and set out south in search of adventure. Victoria had met her and taken her under her wing and they had dreams of becoming rich by capturing wanted criminals, but their last success had brought them only $50. Tami had set out from Kansas in the Spring having bade Victoria farewell and hoped to make it to Lincoln before any snowfall. She had kept in touch by letter writing to her last remaining relative Aunt Jodie, who had suggested that Tami return to Nebraska and raise a family. Her thoughts turned to Jonah, a local young boy who she had spent some time with in her teenage years and wondered if he had ever married. Did she really want to settle down and marry? She liked men, and the physical act of lovemaking, and had learned how to pleasure herself when she rode alone. Her time as bounty hunter had excited her despite the potential dangers and she had been reluctant to move on, but, if she was honest to herself being a female and barely five foot high the odds were always stacked against her. Home then, for now.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As the dawn broke shafts of misty sunlight filtered through the trees in slits of gold. Birds sang and the low rush of the stream were the only sounds to be heard. Tami Monroe had already dressed in her plain white cotton pullover style blouse and suede riding skirt with the two front pockets. Over her blouse she pulled on her paisley pattern vest, the three front buttons undone, and a long chocolate coloured duster coat with turnback cuffs. She tapped the two inch heeled cowboy boots together and then slipped them on with the pull tabs, then she buckled her brown cowhide gun holster around her small waist. The Navy Colt revolver was on her right thigh, the long barrel of which poked out a half inch at the open bottom of the holster. On her mane of platinum blonde curls she plonked her white hat with the red ribbon which anyone could see was plainly too large for her head.

Her pony Rocket let out a loud whinny sound and Tami quickly went to the bank of the stream where she had tethered him the previous evening. He was clearly spooked and made frantic circles on the grass. When Tami got closer she heard the one thing that sent a shiver up her spine, the hiss of a Rattlesnake. She saw it coiled and with head pointed at her pony who dug his front hooves in the ground in utter terror. The blonde went to her holster to draw her gun but when the rattler turned to face her she froze like a marble statue. Her pet fear was snakes and she hated the slimy things with a passion. Now she stood petrified, she knew she could kill it with her revolver but her hand would not move. Her big blue eyes widened as she saw a puff of dirt spray up a foot from her boots and the snake, followed by the zing of a bullet. Next second she watched as the rattler burst in two as another shot came and killed it. With a slow turn of her head her eyes fell on the native who stood five feet away and held his rifle in both hands. He appeared to her to be six feet tall with long mahogany hair down his bare back. A slight rush of wind lifted his fringe and she stared into his indigo eyes. His lighter bronzed skin and sharper face together with the eyes suggested to her he may well be a half breed. His broad chest, ripped pectorals and sinewy biceps were quite impressive to her as he approached and towered over her tiny figure. Her gaze lowered to his tight leather leggings which sheathed a thick six inch rod down his left thigh.

"you...you're a pretty good shot," she said meekly, not even sure if he understood her.

Her eyes went to the dead rattler which still moved even in death, then back to him. Her head began to spin and she fell forwards on shaky legs, her hat toppled off her head as the muscular man caught her in his solid wall of a chest. With no effort he picked the up light woman and carried her to the spot where she had begun to prepare her breakfast. He propped her up against the big tree then went to his appaloosa pony and brought him to drink from the stream beside Rocket. From a pouch he gathered a handful of dried fruit which he offered to Tami as she opened her eyes.

"Better than oatmeal," she said as she chewed on the morsel of food.

He stared into her clear blue eyes with a clenched jaw, his head and neck seemed too large for his body.

"Are we near the Reservation then? I was headed to Lincoln. Do you even understand me?"

"I do understand the white man language, my woman was a settler from Texas."

Tami sat up taller, her fear of the snake had passed and she was her normal self once more.

"Oh, you say was, is she not with you any more?"

Morning Ringtail looked away and went to fetch the ponies who had been refreshed and were ready to ride once more. Tami stood and took Rocket and saddled him up and passed him some of the fruit she still had left.

"My elders would never accept me as a full member of the tribe, my blood is impure. My white mother was a settler and was ravished by a Sioux warrior and forced to live on the Reservation. She gave birth to me and I lived with her until she died then I was forced to leave. I met my woman as I rode the land and we were happy until she died in childbirth along with the babe."

Tami had jumped up on her pony and he followed suit.

"What a sad story, I'm so sorry."

"Many moons have passed. Come I will ride with you to Lincoln."

She didn't argue as he set off and followed closely behind him. After a few hours they stopped as the midday heat became too much and the native sought out and killed a rabbit. They rode on and Tami studied her new companion intently as he rode tall on his pony, his bare thighs sweaty as he gripped tight against the animal. His barrel of a chest puffed out and great fists held onto the pony tightly. The thick dark mane spread out and over his bare back. They rode all day and then decided to make a camp and he prepared their supper as Tami made a fire. They ate and remained in silence until the night came. As she made her bed with a single blanket and pillow she gazed at the man.

"One thing, I like to sleep naked. Is that alright with you?"

Morning Ringtail recalled the previous evening and the erotic sight of her masturbation as he had spied on her.

"I understand, I myself prefer to feel the night air on my body."

The two of them stripped off a few feet from each other and settled down for the night. He had looked one last time for any rattlesnakes and then drifted off to sleep. Tami had not bathed this evening and sleep did not come easily for her. She rolled over to and faced him and listened to his deep breaths.

Sleep finally came and she awoke before the dawn. Tami had crept nearer to the young man and her eyes focused on him as he laid sprawled on his back beside her. Just enough of the morning light gave her a view of his magnificent body, his hair fell across his big chest which rose and fell gently. Her eye was drawn to his morning half erection which poked up on his belly and she wondered how big he was when he was fully erect. She nearly reached out with her left hand to caress his torso and hold his cock but hesitated. Then she gasped as he stirred, turned and looked directly at her.

"Oh, you're awake, er good, I was just..."

As she struggled for words the man silently took her face in his hands and kissed her hard on the mouth. Tami was riveted to the touch of his lips and the long embrace sent a wave of delight through her. He bent to kiss her neck as his fingertips trailed down her arms. She could no longer resist his sculpted body and ran her hands all over his hairless bronzed skin. He wrapped his strong arms tightly around her and they kissed long and urgently. Then she tilted her head back sending her long blonde hair down her narrow back as his lips trailed down to her massive breasts. Although her frame was tiny she had the biggest mammaries he had ever seen on a woman and he suckled and licked the round globes greedily. She felt the heat of him and caressed the powerful mucles of his back and abdomen. A loud gasp escaped her when he bit gently on her hard nipples, rolling the nubs between his teeth. Tami squirmed in his arms as he fondled her tits with rough palms, his fully hard cock poked at her upper thigh as she surged forward.

The sun had risen higher as Morning Ringtail laid Tami onto her back and widened her legs and placed his mouth on the golden thatch of pubes above her thighs. She began to pant as she ran fingers through his hair and drew him closer. His warm hand cupped her mound then he dipped a finger inside her to find her wetness. His left hand pawed her right boob as he worked two digits into her and opened her up. Tami began to push at him as he delved into her and spread her legs as wide as she could, the whole of her body yearned for him to take her. She raised her head to see him remove his fingers and smear her juices on his stiff eight inch prick. It looked to her like a perfectly honed chocolate rod with bumpy veins down the shaft. The large mushroom shaped crown topped it off. He probed her damp cunt again and then lubricated his cock once more. With their eyes locked on one another he settled between her welcoming legs and he pushed carefully inside, slowly and assuredly until he was halfway in. Tami let her head go back and closed her eyes as he eased in further and paused, buried in her tight pussy. Her hole stretched out to accommodate his long shaft and she stifled a whimper as he started to pick up momentum and move back and forth.

With his hands on the blanket by her head he gave long assured strokes as he penetrated her fully. The native could not hold back and slammed his pelvis harder at her and pierced her cunt with force. Her inner muscles tightened around his rock hard stalk as he rocked into the tiny blonde babe. Tami had not been penetrated this deeply before, never been filled so completely. She braced herself and her arms and legs gripped him hard as he thrust up into her over and over and turned her cunt into a soft mush. Her head was buried in his right shoulder and the smell of grease and sweat filled her nostrils. Together with this primal passion she groaned loudly and he howled like a big cat. The senstation was too much and she felt like she might faint again before her body was overcome with an intense rush of pleasure and she came harder than she had ever done. The new sunrise began to heat the ground as he thrust into her a few more times then he inhaled deeply and exploded inside her. She felt him gush his seed into her and both their bodies pulsed with the aftershock. He rolled off her and laid on his back, his cock flaccid on his thin set of black pubes and Tami hugged him, her left leg draped over his thighs as they recovered.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

They continued to ride north that day and now they discussed their lives in greater detail. They both smiled more and exchanged many longing glances, it seemed to them both they had not been happier in a long time. As the light grew dimmer and the shadows grew longer they camped and Tami made a light supper for them and the ponies. He had some meat still left from a deer hunt and they ate quickly their thoughts were singularly on sharing their bodies once more. As Morning Ringtail stretched in order to bring relief to his muscles Tami took off her blouse and riding skirt and knelt behind him to massage his neck and shoulders. Her slim hands were engulfed in his immense body made strong from a physical youth on the Reservation. As the night drew in they were illuminated by the crackling camp fire as he tucked her luscious curvy body against his. His arm was around her as she rested hers on his chest. He realised he has always desired white women, the blonde locks and pale skin never failed to ignite his loins. This woman, barely five feet tall had fascinated him ever since he had stumbled across her by the stream. Her figure was perfectly in proportion although tiny and her hair was like spun gold. With his left hand he gathered up her silky hair and kissed her, his tongue out between open lips in a search for hers. They exchanged saliva as their lips and tongues played against the other in a sloppy urgent embrace and his prick rose upright into the night air. The tall man rested on his haunches and pulled little Tami down to sit on him. As she straddled him her wet pussy slid along his erection in a seductive tease that drove him mad with lust. Her juices lubed him nicely and he ached to drive his cock home. He held her lower back as he lifted, then lowered her onto him. Her arms around his neck and feet locked around his back Tami rose up and down slowly, eyes burned into his.

"Look my love, I'm riding you like I ride a horse. You are my stallion."

He nodded and his hands wandered all over her thighs and buttocks, her flesh so soft, so supple under his fat fingers. He felt her slick pussy envelope his rigid pole as she lifted her ass high then slammed back down till her butt rested on his balls. They kissed with big sloppy stabs of their lips as he began to meet her strokes with upward thrusts of his own. As their arousal built the blonde stunner ground her hips along his stiff cock with more urgency. The blonde sat up which increased the penetration and they held each others hand as Tami rotated her hips energetically. Louder and louder she moaned, and harder and harder she rode him, then she shuddered violently and collapsed on his body as he leaned backwards and she panted and perspired as she enjoyed her orgasm.

He eased out from under her and moved her onto her elbows and knees. He gave a big lick up her spine from anus to nape of her neck then kneeled behind her and shifted her legs apart. With his right hand he stroked her pussy from underneath then positioned his knob at her wet entrance. Tami shivered with anticipation of the hard cock about to enter again grit her teeth as her cunt became filled with his hot meat.

"Oh my, what a cock you have. The biggest and best I've ever known."

Morning Ringtail sank in deep and held her by the hips as his whole body quivered with his total commitment to the fuck. Every inward thrust sent her forward only for him to reel her in with a rough backward drag. She felt like a rag doll being toyed with as he hammered her mercilessly. Tami leaned back to him so she was almost sitting upright and he reached around to squeeze her generous breasts. Her gorgeous butt jiggled from the hard pounds of his hips and she melted into a helpless little girl dominated by the strongest man she had ever met. Then he tossed her to the buffalo fur they laid on and she propped herself up on her elbows. He began to fuck her like a hurricane as he held her in position tight with complete control over her.

"Fuck me my love, fuck me forever, I'm yours to own."

Tami was consumed by many emotions as she dropped her head, the long mane of hair moved to and fro and she made gutteral noises in her throat. His butt smacked at her body with incredible speed as he sawed in and out, her inner walls seemed to scrape every part of his rigid prick which gave him a wonderful sensation.

Finally he fell forwards even more as he pinned her small figure to the fur and sent spurt after spurt into her sodden cunt. The semen coursed through his shaft with a thousand electric shocks and his balls tightened in his scrotum. Once they had both stopped shaking they rolled over and passed out in each others arms from exhaustion. They remained silent the only sound was the occasional crack of the fire. Then he spoke in his deep voice.

"What are you thinking?"

123z
123z
813 Followers
12