The Coxville Curse Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samson turned away from his car and quickly stroked off his big cock. His heavy balls swiftly emptied their large load, sending enough semen to fill half a 12oz can into the nearby grass. Where his hot sperm struck the dew covered grass, small wisps of steam floated up to mingle with the fog. Samson grumbled as he dressed and climbed into the car beside a silent and angry Stacy. He'd just fucked up big time with the most dependable piece of ass in Coxville.

He drove her home in silence.

**********

Jenny Summers woke with a start. She was panting heavily, lying on her back, nude. Her breasts were heaving and her nipples were as hard as they ever got. She was very wet between the legs. The dream had been one of the most vivid, dirtiest dreams of her life. She was hornier now then she had been last night when Harold left her hanging. She couldn't remember the man she'd been with, he probably wasn't even a real person, just a large dark shadowy bearded figure. She glanced over at her sleeping husband, but he wouldn't be good for another round after last night nor could he live up to her dream lover's skill.

The light in the room felt weird as she climbed out of bed. She shivered as the room seemed damp and chilly. Jenny walked over to the window and glanced out. A wall of white greeted her. Fog was common this time of year, but she'd never seen one this thick before. She couldn't make out anything through the window, not a tree in her neighbor's backyard, nor looking down could she make out her large backyard pool.

"What are you staring at?" groaned Harold, stretching in bed.

"Fog as thick as pea soup, honey. I've never seen the like. If it doesn't clear up, there won't be any game tonight."

"Good," said Harold. "We can get dinner and a movie early and it'll save the Cocks the humiliation."

"Harold! The Cocks have a shot. Coach Black is still new and he seems to think he can turn the team around. "

"Well he better hurry up then," griped Harold. "Besides Todd doesn't think they have a chance against the Beavers."

"You're probably right," she sighed. "Go back to sleep. I'm going to shower and I'll make you some breakfast."

"Just do me one favor?" he asked. "Reach up and turn the ceiling fan off." Harold watched his nude wife reach up for the fan chain. At 36, Jenny Summers was one of the hottest women in the county. She looked more like Kitty's older sister then mother. Jenny was a natural blonde with blue eyes and a fit athletic body. At fourteen, Jenny's breasts had been a large C cup, by seventeen an even bigger D cup and now her bras read 34G, her breasts swelling up when she became pregnant with Kitty and never shrinking back to normal. "Alright, hold it there," he said as she was reaching up with her breasts thrust out. "So hot. How did I get so lucky?"

Jenny rolled her eyes, but smiled. She liked her husband's compliments. Harold had his shortcomings, but under appreciating his wife's beauty was not one of them. "Go to sleep, honey." She winked at him. "You'll see this again after our date night tonight." At least she hoped he would. Harold wasn't usually up for sex two nights in a row even when he was younger. Jenny spun around for her husband, grabbed her robe and was pulling it on as she left the room.

Jenny was still tightening her belt when she went to check on Kitty. She opened the door to Kitty's room and sighed with relief when she saw her daughter sleeping in her bed. Kitty was restless in her sleep. She was moaning and moving around. The covers were thrown down revealing her Hello Kitty halter top. Jenny noticed Kitty's nipples were hard as rocks underneath the top and for a brief moment wondered if her daughter was having a dream as dirty as she had. Jenny dismissed the thought, knowing that her virginal daughter was saving herself for Todd when they got married and probably didn't know enough about sex to have dirty dreams. It was probably just the cold.

Jenny entered the room, pulled the covers up over Kitty's chest, and tucked her daughter in. She failed to notice Kitty's hand moving between her legs, but she did frown when she thought she detected a slight hint of the smell of beer as she bent down to kiss her forehead. Jenny shrugged it off. Her daughter promised her she didn't drink and someone had probably just spilled some on her at the party, but still it would be worth asking Kitty about it, but not until after tonight's game.

Jenny took a long shower in her bath, her skin tingling as she rubbed the soap all over her body. The dream had faded, but she still felt aroused and her nipples hadn't gone down any. She left the shower, toweled her body dry, but left her hair dripping wet as she pulled her robe back on and went downstairs to cook breakfast.

**********

Bobbie Sue Kindle wanted to moan with disappointment when she felt her husband cumming inside the condom. She collapsed on his chest, grinding her pussy back onto his shriveling penis. He had been presently surprised to find his wife climbing on top of him this morning. She inserted his penis inside her and he sucked on one long nipple while she slowly rode him. All too soon, he tapped her thigh so that she could lift herself up as he put a condom on. When it was on, she lowered back down onto his prick and he was cumming before she even got warmed up.

"That was a nice surprise," he said. "What got you so worked up?"

"Nothing," she replied, kissing him on the lips. "I just wanted to make love to my wonderful husband this morning." She didn't want to tell him about the dark shadowy dream lover taking her from behind while holding her long blonde hair and spanking her ass as he pounded her with his big cock. Her thighs were sopping wet when she woke up. She couldn't remember ever being that horny or having a dream so filthy. "I'd better get my shower."

"Do ya hafta? Lets stay in bed all day."

Bobbie Sue sighed, "It's Do-you-have-to, dear, not do ya hafta and sorry, but I'm needed at the library."

David sighed. He loved his wife, but being corrected by her all the time got annoying. "Why couldn't you have been a math teacher."

Bobbie Sue smiled climbed off him. They were childless and she had no problem strolling nude through the house to her bathroom. It wasn't the master bath, but she preferred being the only one who used this shower. She stepped into the shower and quickly washed. She moaned with arousal as she soaped around her nipples. They were still hard and sensitive, sadly more from her erotic dream then from her morning sex with her husband. Bobbie Sue stepped out of the shower and turned the water off.

She checked herself out in the mirror as she toweled herself dry. Bobbie Sue was a natural blonde and her small pubic patch matched her long blonde hair perfectly. She had bright green eyes and a fit figure. Her breasts were large and impressive like most of her friends and acquaintances. An unusually common trait in this county and the men didn't complain. Her breasts were DD, conical, and curved upwards. She maybe had the most perfect figure of any woman she knew except for Coach Summers. In high school, classmates had teased her calling her Big Boobed Bobbie Sue or the shorter Boobie Sue. The stupid nickname stuck and she confiscated many a caricature from students with Boobie Sue written on it.

Bobbie Sue dressed in sexy, but practical underwear, a pink skirt and a white blouse. When her hair was dried, she put it up on her head with two pins through it. She applied some light makeup, purple eye shadow that contrasted well with her green eyes and some red lipstick. She added some jewelry to the ensemble, her wedding ring, some earrings, and being a woman of faith, she never left home without a cross around her neck as well as her cross bracelet. She'd spent many years learning in private school under the nuns from the sisters of mercy convent outside of town.

"Bye," she yelled to her husband. "See you at the game."

Bobbie Sue was a woman of many hats. She volunteered at the public library, taught English at Coxville High, and worked as an editor/researcher for the Coxville times. She enjoyed keeping busy and had no plans of slowing down until they decided on starting a family. Today was an inservice day at school and she had offered to work at the library. They called her this morning, begging her to go in early as the heavy fog had stranded half the staff and the library was always busier when school was out though Bobbie doubted they'd be busy with this fog. Nobody would be traveling unless they had to.

She was halfway to the library when she got a call from Mr. Grant, the editor of the Coxville times. "Hey, Bobbie Sue, I'm getting reports that lightning destroyed the oak in front of town hall. Can you go check it out?"

"I can, I'm on my way to the library now. I'll swing by."

"Great," said Mr. Grant. "My mother seems to think that lightning hit the same tree on this very day back in 1959. See if you can confirm that for me. If true, lightning striking the same tree fifty years apart would make an interesting piece for the paper and maybe even an entire history of the tree."

"I'll see what I can do, Mr. Grant. We should be busy today, but as soon as the rest of the staff can swim to work through this fog, I'll be able to sneak down to the archives."

"Call me when you have some info. My mom's probably wrong about the date, but it's worth checking out."

Bobbie Sue hung up the phone just as she was entering the traffic circle before town hall. The fog was thicker here then at home, so thick, she couldn't even see the tree. A police car was parked on the circle and she could make out the lights flashing. Bobbie Sue pulled up behind it and nodded at the cop as she strolled up to the tree. Lightning had indeed blasted it to ruin. She stared at it feeling a little sad, it had been a beautiful tree, standing proudly before town hall for all her life as well as her mother's life, grandmother's, and so on. It was too foggy to snap a picture, so she decided to get back in her car and drive the rest of the way to the library.

Bobbie Sue was not surprised to see Melvin waiting outside the library door. Melvin was a scrawny black senior at Coxville High. An Urkel looking nerd from a neighborhood filled with mostly scary black thugs. Blacks were segregated to the West side of town and they'd largely stayed there. There weren't too many in Coxville and the Westside only had a couple hundred blacks living in trailers, old houses, and some low income housing. There were more blacks in Coxburg, which even had a ghetto, but whites avoided that part of town and they mostly avoided Westside. Westside was officially called Freetown which replaced the uglier niggertown.

"Good morning Mrs. Kindle," said Melvin, standing and hefting his backpack behind him. A black man from Westside was either a thug or a jock and some were both. Melvin didn't fit in either category and hid out in the library reading or using the computers being too poor to afford one for home. Bobbie Sue had considered buying him a laptop, but believed his mother would quickly pawn it. The boy was pure genius and one of the few blacks in Coxville guaranteed to go to college on a scholarship.

Bobbie Sue let Melvin inside while she went to turn on the lights. He quickly disappeared and she forgot about him. Her predictions came true and they weren't busy. The library director made it to work before any customers aside from Melvin even showed up. By the afternoon, the fog had lifted entirely. Bobbie Sue was able to walk back over to town hall, snap a picture of the shattered oak tree, and return to the library to use the archives.

**********

Not for the first time did Jenny think of her breasts as being a curse. She struggled to squeeze them into a sports bra. Any bigger and I'll need Harold to hold them while she dressed, she thought. Not that he'd mind. "Aha, success, " she whispered as she fastened the bra. She pulled her white panties on before moving to her white skirt. Her skirt had a red C on it and a slit up the sides, showing her thighs. After the skirt, came her red uniform top with a white color and a white C on her left breast. Her name was embroidered on her right breast. After dressing, she pulled her hair up in a pony tail and checked herself out in the mirror.

Jenny left the bathroom. "Kitty, you ready?" she asked, knocking on Kitty's door.

"Yeah mom, let's go," said Kitty opening the door and walking out of her room.

Jenny frowned. Kitty usually bounced out of the room, exuberant and cheerful. She remembered the smell of booze on her daughter's breath and wondered again if Kitty had gotten a little drunk at the party last night. "You alright honey?"

"Fine mom," sighed Kitty. "Just a little tired." Kitty was as nervous as she'd ever been. What the hell was I thinking making that bet? She thought.

"Well no more late nights for awhile, young lady," said Jenny. "I need my squad well rested. GO COCKS!"

Go Beavers, thought Kitty. "Go Cocks," she mumbled.

"Louder!"

"GO COCKS!"

"That's better." Jenny looked at her daughter lovingly. Kitty looked good in the red uniform with the white trim and white C on the breast. She didn't approve of the bare belly, but Principal Long had made the uniform decision and bare midriffs were an almost universal style now.

"Less material, less tax payer money," the old black man had told her.

"Lets get going. You can help me get ready for the game. Our cheapskate principal hasn't hired any extra help for the sports teams this year. "

"Alright mom," replied Kitty, following Jenny down the stairs.

"And after the game, stay away from the Bartown boys. You know they always wander over into our stands."

"That's because Coxville's women are better looking. Have you seen the Bartown girls? Yech!"

Jenny chuckled. "No one holds a candle to the women of Coxville County," said Jenny. "More beauty pageant winners have come from Coxville then anywhere else in the state and most likely the whole country."

"I know mom. You should have been Miss USA."

"The rules state you can't be married or have kids. I was so in love with your father I couldn't refuse marrying him. I got pregnant right away and I've never regretted having you over competing in a beauty pageant." Jenny was lying about one thing. She got married because she was pregnant and was forced to step down as her state's representative. She would have preferred to delay her pregnancy a few years, but she had foolishly let Harold put his penis inside her just to see how it felt and he had lost control, ejaculating almost immediately. He had done the noble thing when they found out she was pregnant.

The Summers' women arrived at the front door. "Are you coming to watch the game, Harold?"

"No," he replied from his chair in the living room. "I'm coming to watch you."

"You're sweet," said Jenny, running over to kiss her husband while Kitty rolled her eyes.

"You can pick the movie if I can pick the restaurant," said Harold already smacking his lips and rubbing his paunch.

"Deal," sighed Jenny. Harold's favorite restaurant was Floyd's barbecue. It was a popular tourist stop off I-69, South of Coxburg. He didn't like that it was black owned, but black people sure knew barbecue and it was some of the best food in the county. At least there was a new romantic comedy playing at the theater that she could pick.

Harold turned to Kitty. "You'll be alright with Todd if we go out?"

"Yeah daddy, we always go out after a game."

"Well not too late young lady, you're as white as a ghost. You need your rest."

"Ok, daddy. Bye."

"See you at the game kitten and you to honey," said Harold.

It would be a long day and a late night, but Jenny was looking forward to it. It had been awhile since she had a date night with her husband. "Bye, love ya." She opened the door. "Great! The fog is lifting," she said before closing the door.

**********

The Coxville Times were on microfilm at the public library. Coxville wasn't modern nor efficient and the microfilm were unlabeled. Bobbie Sue considered volunteering to organize the system, but her husband would kill her if she took on yet another project. She would have to put a roll on and go backwards through time until she found 1959. She spun the film backwards stopping to check where she was each time.

From 1999, Penelope Adams wins state pageant. She is the sixth Coxville native to hold the title.

From 1995, Coxville women's breast size blamed on recessive genes and above average hormone levels. Larger breasts started showing up on Coxville women born around 1960 with larger then average bosoms manifesting in their early teens. The gene is believed to have been passed down by an unknown ancestor in the mid nineteenth century...

From 1991, Jenny Cox forced to step down from Miss USA pageant. Jenny was to represent Coxville and the state at the Miss USA pageant, but was forced to resign after revealing that she was pregnant and had married her sweetheart Harold Summers. A former Miss Dairy, Miss Poultry, and Miss Coxville County, Jenny Cox...

From 1988, Mayor Smith to Playboy, "Get out of town." Despite the mayor's refusal to allow Playboy to do a women of Coxville pictorial, several female residents have agreed to meet Playboy photographers in Coxburg for a future spread. Playboy first became interested in Coxville when three Coxville natives at different colleges showed up in a "Women of Dixie" pictorial. Believing this was an odd coincidence, playboy began visiting the town...

From 1985, Lin Clarke, a graduate of Coxville High, to star in a new teen comedy "Breast In Show." Miss Clarke left Coxville for Hollywood just last year and has already had several unaccredited roles...

From 1979, Mayor Smith rejects Westside penis survey by state university researchers. "There's nothing unusual about our colored citizen's penises," said the Mayor. Despite the Mayor's claims, abnormally large penises have been reported on Coxville natives since the early part of the century. One theory states that a selective breeding program of slaves by the Cox family resulted in large genitalia on male slaves...

From 1977, Freetown inhabitants to be bused in to attend Coxville High. For the first time, Freetown black students will be allowed to attend Coxville High with white students. Previously, Freetown residents relied on the Sisters of Mercy nuns to educate them...

From 1971, State Legislature denounces Coxville. "Why is Coxville so intent on keeping blacks segregated from whites?" stated House Majority Leader Davis.

From 1965, County council vows to fight anti-miscegenation law passed by the state. Councilman Smith vowed that it will remain illegal for whites to marry any negro, mulatto, quadroon, or octoroon as long as he's a councilman.

From August 1944, A boy born in Freetown(Niggertown) to Wayne and Elsie Long was believed deformed with three legs. The midwife took the unnamed boy to a doctor who was astounded to see that the boy actually had a penis as long as his legs.

Bobbie Sue paused over the last article. Her boss at Coxville High was Principal Long and she wondered if he was the same boy. The age was certainly about right. Long had just turned 65 and she couldn't remember the date, but the month on the newspaper was the same as the month the teachers had thrown Long a little birthday party. She giggled nervously reading the full article. Bobbie Sue couldn't picture old man Long with an enormous penis, but for some reason she shivered, giggling again. Bobbie Sue had overshot her target date and she slowly moved the microfilm back until she found September 1959.

Lightning Strikes Coxville Oak Tree

"Bingo!" said Bobbie Sue. "Holy Crap, it is the same date." What an amazing coincidence she thought and began to read the article, frowning when she read the part about a thick fog covering the town after the lightning strike. The article also included a disturbing picture. The black and white sketch showed a darkened figure hanging from a tree branch on the oak tree. A crowd was watching the hanging.