The Craftons Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt Carter's cock slide down her throat as she tried to scream from the intensity of her orgasm. She felt small hands stroking her thighs as she pumped her hips hard into Anne's face.

"You okay, mom?"

Wanda frowned as Carter walked back on his knees, extracting his cock from her mouth. She so wanted to taste his sperm. She glanced past him at Anne. Her face was dripping.

"What happened?"

"You came, mom! Explosively," Anne giggled.

A warm glow suffused Wanda's body. Her orgasm was as hard as the one Christian gave her but different. After he fucked her, she was a limp ragdoll. The intensity caused her to pass out. This felt like more

She watched detached as Carter moved between her legs on his knees. He picked up her legs and moved between them. She watched Anne take Carter's cock in her hand and guide it into her mother's pussy.

"Fuck her Carter! Fuck my mother!"

Wanda groaned as Carter's length slowly filled her. Every nerve in her body felt his cock enter her pussy. She felt him begin a slow in and out. Each thrust into her pussy sent electric shocks through her body.

"Oh my god! That...that feels so...so...incredible"

"Your pussy is amazing, Wanda. It fits my cock like it was made for it."

"How does it feel, mom? Tell me how it feels?"

"I...I...feel full but not overly so. Not like when Christian fucked me."

"Yes, mother yes! Go on!"

"The head...sliding across my...G-spot...it sends little shocks through my abdomen."

"Mom, imagine riding that sexual peak for what seems like hours, imagine riding an orgasmic wave that breaks only to be followed by another. That is what sex is like for us."

"Wanda, roll onto your belly." Carter pulled out of Wanda looked at Anne and smiled. He wanted mother and daughter to experience sex together. "lay on top of your mother."

Quickly, Anne lay on her mother's back with her legs spread. "Mom, raise up on your knees."

Bemused, Anne pushed up. She could feel the wet heat of her daughter's pussy on her ass. She groaned as she felt Carter enter her from behind. She felt his slow powerful strokes, his cock pushing into her causing sensations she had never felt. She hissed with disappointment when he pulled out. Then she felt her daughter's body slide against her. She heard her gasps of pleasure. Awkwardly she reached up and stroked her cheek.

Wanda felt Carter enter her again. She realized that he was fucking them both, his cock moving from her daughter laying on top of her to her pussy. Back and forth. He fucked Wanda then he fucked Anne. Mother and daughter were sharing his cock. All the while, Caitlin knelt next to him, her arm around his waist.

"Do you like this, mom? Do you like sharing Carter's cock with me?"

"Oh god! Oh god! Baby, I'm dying. I can't take much more."

Caitlin leaned down and stroked Wanda's thigh. "The Japanese call this the "little death" an orgasm so intense you feeling like you are dying."

Wanda screamed as the intensity of her orgasm caused her to lose consciousness. As she lost consciousness, she felt Carter swell in her and pump his seed deep in her.

Chapter 5

Carter sat at the kitchen counter as Miss Curry busied herself preparing dinner. It was west African version of Arroz con pollo. The spices were her own. The rice was the rich brown rice raised in parts of the bayou. The aroma filled the kitchen and drifted throughout the house.

"Where do I take this, Halvatia? What is the goal?"

He watched her move expertly about the kitchen, her large ass shifting under her mid-thigh flowered house dress. He knew she was naked under the dress. She sometimes teased him about that. "You got so much pussy around here, you don't have a lot of time for ole Curry. I wants to be ready when you do get time."

She turned and leaned on the counter. "Obeah be a religion and a way of life. It teaches that all things are part of a plan. The herbs, spices and incantations are like any other religion's rituals and symbols. We are a community."

Halvatia lifted the lid on the pot. She sniffed. Then grabbed a non-descript jar and added a shake of it to the pot.

"We be just like this chicken and rice. A little bit of this, a little bit of that and you got something good to eat."

They heard the clatter of the elevator. Halvatia looked over Carter's shoulder and saw Wanda coming down. "There be ten of us now. Between you, Christian and that boy she be carrying, we will grow. What's the goal? That's for you to decide and tell us. You are the Obatala, the chief."

They watched as Wanda left the elevator and walked across the living room. She barefoot and topless, wearing only pink full back panties. In the week since she arrived, she accepted the life style.

"Mmmm Miss Curry that smells delightful."

She kissed Carter lightly on the cheek and sat next to him.

"It be something I just threw together. I've gone from cooking for a family to feeding a small army."

"If you're fishing for extra help," Carter laughed, "I already said you could bring in anybody you want."

Halvatia's eyes moved from Carter to Wanda and back again.

"I was thinking of my youngest daughter and her son. She could help around the house and he could help out Christian."

For a moment, they held each other's eyes. A message passed between them.

"Certainly! Bring them in," Carter said quietly.

Chapter 6

Tom Crafton had decided it was time he confronted his son. His outrage, fueled by his lover Allen's teasing, welled from deep in him. Allen told him that Carter was making him more of a bitch then he, Allen, was. Carter had supplanted him in his own house. That Allen said this while Tom was on his knees in the back of the costume shop with Allen's cock buried in his ass further added to his humiliation.

What started as an itch left over from his bisexual tryst with a college roommate had become an obsessive need. He found himself craving the feel of a cock in his mouth and his ass. His need caused him to become a sex toy for his male lover and even John Hampton, his daughter's gay ex-husband.

He needed to assert himself, to reclaim his place as head of the household and the family business. Why, Carter was even hiring help for the house without consulting him. He came home one night after spending a delightful evening at Allen's to find Halvatia's 43-year-old daughter Cyrene and her 20-year-old son, Caleb, were part of the house staff. And that Wanda Prendergast, Anne's mother, she had just moved in! Not a by your leave or nothing! And she was pregnant for god sakes!

Tom strode purposefully across the foyer. The pleasant smell of Miss Curry's cooking caused his stomach to growl and his mouth to water.

"Miss Curry, is Carter home?"

Halvatia turned from the stove where she was preparing dinner. Though she had little formal education, she had a PhD. in people. She could detect the tension in Mr. Crafton's voice. His head was erect and jutting forward, his stride purposeful. It seemed the moment she feared was at hand. Tom Crafton was going to try to assert himself, to reclaim control of the household, the business, and his wife.

"Yes Suh! He be upstairs."

Tom spun on the balls of his feet and walked purposefully toward the elevator. He pressed the call button and waited impatiently as it clattered its way to the ground floor and stopped. He opened the door, closed it behind him and pressed the button. It was time, he thought, for Carter to realize that it was his right to head the family. He flung open the elevator door and moved down the short hall leading to the sitting room and from there to his bedroom.

He froze, open mouthed, in the doorway leading to his marital bed. His son and his wife were naked crosswise the bed. She was straddling him, smiling with her hands on his chest as she slowly rose and fell on his cock. Her breasts, enlarged by breastfeeding the twins swung freely. The soft squeaking of the bed added a counterpoint to their lovemaking.

Despite himself, he felt his cock twitch. He flashed back to the time when his wife was pregnant. He watched through a partially opened door while Carter lay between June's legs watching her masturbate. He had not thought of what he was going to say. He cleared his throat. They stopped having sex. They both turned toward, Carter lying flat of his back, his hands grasping June's hips. June was leaning forward, her hands on her son's chest, her breasts hanging just above his face.

"Carter, we need to talk!" Even to him his voice sounded squeaky, tentative. He hoped to project a more forceful image. However, he was taken aback to find them doing what he knew they did, fucking. It disturbed him that his cock was hard and that they made no effort to move.

Carter knew this moment was coming. He and Halvatia discussed it many times. They never came up with a viable way to handle it that did not further emasculate Tom Crafton. It did not help that he walked in on them fucking.

"Certainly, dad! What's up?"

Tom's eyes widened and his cock pulsed as he watched his wife raise up. Carter's cock slid wet and gleaming from her neatly trimmed vagina. As she raised on one leg, pushing herself off her son's cock, he saw her swollen cunt lips were partially opened, the pink inner lips moist and pulsing. She smiled at Tom then looked down at Carter. She also knew this moment was inevitable.

"Carter, should I leave?"

He stroked her thigh familiarly as he assessed the situation. There was no going back. He was responsible for a dozen people. They trusted him.

"No mom. You can stay."

Carter turned and sat up in the bed, his back against the headboard, his legs extended the length of the bed. June sat next to him naked, her legs crossed, her pussy open.

"This," Tom's arm swept back and forth indicating his wife and son in the bed, "has to stop!"

Carter decided to hit the issue head on. "No, dad! This is the new order here. We can no more stop what is happening than you can stop letting Allen and Johnny fuck you."

June's eyes widened. She never suspected her husband was bisexual. She watched Tom's eyes flick from her to her son.

"I...um..." Tom was acutely aware he had not thought this out. "Look, I will not be disrespected like this anymore. I will not have you..."

"Tom," June interrupted, "you abdicated your place as head of this family long ago. You were so caught up in your relationships that you gave no thought to me or my needs."

June leaned forward and took her son's semi rigid cock in her hand. She stroked it slowly as she talked.

"We've formed a community, a family. It is as far from a traditional family as any can be. Tom, we're not going to give that up." To emphasize her point, June leaned down and kiss the head of her son's cock.

"Tom," June said quietly, "have you ever sucked a cock fresh from a woman's pussy? In our community, you can be what you are with no stigma."

Tom felt the heat rise in his face. Has it come to this? He watched as his wife beckoned for him, holding his son's cock in his hand. He took a tentative step forward. He walked to the side of the bed opposite his wife.

As he leaned across the bed, June placed her hand behind his head and pulled it down to Carlton's cock. Tom smelled the muskiness of their juices covering his son's cock and pubic hair. His head swam as he inhaled the aroma and took Carlton's cock into his mouth. He was tentative at first. Then he felt the heat rise in his body. He bobbed on Carlton's cock lost in his illicit lust.

Carlton stroked his father's head as Tom eagerly sucked his son's cock. He caressed his mother's bare ass as she lay on his chest, watching her husband submit to his son. She knew soon they would share their son's cock. She also knew before this evening was over, she would watch her son fuck his father' ass.

Their community was complete. Carter did not know what the future might bring but his family would face it together.

The End

12