The Craftons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carter used the cocktail table to lever himself to his feet. He grabbed Annie's hands and pulled her to her feet. They staggered into the bedroom.

Ann crawled across the bed with her ass pointing at Carter standing at the foot of the bed.

"My pussy is too sensitive from you sucking on it, But we can start with my ass, she purred."

Carter smiled and walked around to the nightstand. He opened the top drawer and pulled out a bottle KY Jelly.

"Mmm, I see you are prepared! How many women you bring up here?"

"The only one that counts right now is you!"

Carter sat on the bed next to Ann. He squirted some lube into his hand. He leaned over and kissed her ass cheek as he slid his fingers in her anus.

"Ohhhh, that always feels so good!"

Carter laughed. You asked me how many women been here. How many men been in this delicious ass?" He rotated his fingers in her ass as he rained kisses on it.

"The only man that counts right now is you!" She said, paraphrasing his answer.

Carter squirted KY Liquid on the palm of his hand. Anne looked back over her shoulder and smiled as she watched him slide his hand up and down his cock. She watched as he squirted more lube on his hand.

"Your turn, he smiled!"

Ann turned her head to face the head of the bed and scooted back, presenting her ass to him. Carter took first one finger and eased it slowly into Anne's anus. He felt her shiver. He squirted more lube on his fingers and added a second finger to her ass. He slowly worked his fingers in and out. Anne turned and looked back over her shoulder at him.

"God, that feels so good!" Her back undulated as she pushed her slim hips back, getting his fingers deeper in this most private of places.

Anne moaned as Carter withdrew his fingers. She looked back over her shoulder, her eyes smoldering. She watched as he squirted more lube on his cock.

Carter walked forward on his knees and positioned the head of his cock on her starfish. He pressed forward and met the resistance of the anal ring. He felt Anne push back and relax, puckering her anus for his entrance. Carter pressed forward and felt his acorn head ease pass the first anal ring. He stopped and stroked her ass with both hands in large circles.

"Your turn, baby!" He waited as Anne moved her ass in small circles, moving his cock head around in her ass. Cater could tell when she relaxed as she began to slide back, accepting his cock deep into her anal cavity.

"Jesus, Carter, you're so big!"

Anne slowly slid her slim ass back. She experienced the incredible pain/pleasure feeling as Carter's large cock filled her. He was easily the largest she ever had in her. She began rocking back and forth on her hands and knees, savoring the amazing full feeling. She started as Carter slapped her ass sharply. She loved that feeling. She was a strong independent woman. Nevertheless, she loved the feeling of a man taking charge, satisfying her needs while dictating the pace.

"How does that feel, Anne?" Carter fought for control. She was so tight he could pop at any moment. However, he wanted it to last. He smiled as she groaned when he slapped her ass again. Like Caitlin, she liked a little pain and dominance.

"Aww fuck Carter, Fuck! Fuck me hard! Harder!"

Carter smacked her ass twice in succession. First, the right hand WHAP! Then the left hand. WHAP! He could see the red imprint of his hand on her creamy white ass. They found their rhythm. She thrust back hard as he plowed forward. It was as if they had done this all of their lives. They came together. Anne's sphincters gripped Carters cock in her ass in a vise like grip as she came. That forced him to thrust forward filling her bowels with his seed. They collapsed on the bed in a heap of sweaty sated flesh.

"Wow! Carter exclaimed. That was incredible!"

Anne rolled from her back to snuggle her head against his chest. "Tell me about it! That felt like more!"

"You little minx!" Cater laughed. "You drain me and then ask for more!"

Anne scooted down and ran her tongue up and down his semi hard tool. "Let me clean you up and we'll try round three. I want to feel you fill my pussy just like you filled my ass!"

***


Chapter 6

It was mid October. Carter waffled back and forth about discussing his father with Miss Curry. He had just about decided not to when she blew unannounced as usual into his bedroom.

Miss Curry had her laundry basket under one arm and was headed to the bathroom to empty the hamper. She saw Carter sitting in bed, a sheet over his midsection, playing a video game.

"Mawning Mister!"

"Good morning, Miss Curry! You know one day you are going to come in here unannounced and catch me doing something!"

"You mean like fucking that skinny white girl?"

Carter smiled.

"Baby, whatever you might be doing, it won't be nuthin' I ain't seen and probably done!"

"I don't know, Carter laughed, new things might have come along!"

"Carter, a woman got three holes and a man only has on dick! Dey be only so many things you can do. Ain't nothing new under the sun!"

"Ok, Ok, Carter chuckled." Then he grew serious. "Look there is something I have wanted to talk to you about!"

Innate human instinct told Halvatia he had something serious on his mind. She decided to keep the atmosphere light and ease into it.

"Now we done had that birds and bees talk. As I recall, we sat down in my room and I pointed out the parts and how they work."

Carter's face grew hot with embarrassment. He recalled that talk. It happened shortly after his eighteenth birthday. He and Caitlin had just began heir sexual relationship. Somehow, Miss Curry knew. Curry had sat him on the side of her bed. They both stripped and she pointed out her pussy, clit and breasts. She took his cock in her hand and explained how it worked and how the two things made babies.

Then she had taken him in her bed. For most of the afternoon, they fucked and sucked. When they were done, he knew how to please a woman.

"Now boy, we ain't going to be doing this on no regular basis. But I always figured a hands on demonstration be better than pointing at pictures in a book. You got a nice size cock. It'll get you all the women you'll ever need. But if you need a refresher course, ole Halvatia will be right here!'

"Yes ma'am! How could I forget! But this is about dad. He is either gay or bisexual! I saw him sucking cock."

Halvatia was not surprised. There was nothing that went on in this family that she did not know about or suspect.

"Yes, baby, I know, Halvatia sighed, but he got a right to his life too!"

"But what about mama? He just dropped her. He stopped...doing anything with her!"

"Like your mama, Mr. Crafton being going through a change. It's been in him all de time and just come out! Ain't no telling where it may take him. Yo' job is to hold the family together until he decide. Take care of your mama! She all up in de air too. Right now, you de glue that holds this family together. Your sista's love for you is unconditional. Why, she even accepted another woman in your life cause she love you so much. Yo' mama need that same kind of love from you. You da man of the house in all ways!"

As Miss Curry made, what for her was a long speech, Carter sat entranced as she, in effect, told him she knew he was having sex with his sister and told him he needed to do the same with his mother to help her through her change.

"Now I need to get back to my work!"

Carter stripped the sheet off. His cock sprang up tall and hard. "You offered me a refresher course. I don't need one. But I do need you!"

Curry sat her laundry basket down. She unbuttoned her housedress and stepped out of it. Carter was again amazed at her body. It could belong to a twenty year old. Her breast were firm with a minimal sag. Her waist was slim; her hips firm. She was 62, but time had not hurt her body. Her body seemed to glow in its almost bluish black grandeur.

"We got to start shaving you, Carter offered." Her bush was thick and luxuriant.

Halvatia walked over to Carter's bed and knelt on the side. "If you want! You da boss now. Now lay back. I want to fill me belly with yo' seed befo' you fill my pussy." Halvatia lay head to toe next to Carter. "One thing I didn't teach you. I like my pussy spanked! Hard!"

Carter drew his, back, and slapped her pussy hard. Halvatia jumped and moaned. "Now let's get busy! I ain't got long! I got housework to do! She scooted forward and expertly took Carter deep down her throat. She groaned as she felt his finger slide into her ass and his thumb into her pussy. Yes, boy, you be the man of the house now and we be yo women.

Halvatia lifted one large thigh, her foot flat on the bed, allowing Carter total access to her. Her large shapely thighs began to pump as he took her clit in his mouth. Fuck, she thought, fuck I have missed this. She moved her head slowly up and down, feeling his cock slide down her throat. Saliva dribbled from the corners of her mouth.

Carter inhaled deeply as he rooted in Halvatia's pussy. It had a sensual earthiness to it. She creamed copiously and constantly, covering his face in its juices. It had a tang and sweetness like no other pussy he had ever eaten.

Halvatia let Carter's considerable length and girth slide down her throat. Then she flexed her throat like she was hiccupping, causing it to spasm and grip Carter's cock. As she drew back to breath, she tasted the strength of his pre cum.

"Turn around, baby! As much as I like sucking you, I want to feel you in me"

Carter turned and lay on his back. Halvatia mounted him. She reached back and guided his dark chocolate dick into the folds of her bluish black pussy lips. They parted, revealing the rich wet pink of her sopping wet hole. He groaned as her pussy enveloped his cock.

"Aw fuck, Miss Curry, you are so damn tight!"

She smiled down it him as she slowly worked her Kegel muscles, massaging his dick with her pussy muscles. "Baby, ole curry can do mo' things with her pussy and a good hard cock then any woman you ever had. You just lay dere. I do all the work!"

Carter leaned up and took Halvatia's big hard nipple in his mouth. He sucked on it hungrily while staring up at her face. Sweat poured over her in huge rills. Her eyes fixed on him sucking her tit. He saw love and lust on her face.

Halvatia let her body undulate on Carter's cock. She smiled as she watched him suck her tit. She flashed back to when he was a baby and she was his wet nurse. She knew then it would be like this. He was the child of his mother's womb but she was the mother of his flesh.

OHHHHHH! I'm CUMMING!! CURRY! I'm CUMMING!!

Halvatia redoubled her efforts, almost frantic as she slid back and forth on Carter's massive tool. Her tits bounced, sweat streaming off them in torrents.

"Come on, baby, fill Curry up! I cain't have your babies but I need your seed to fill me!"

"FUCK CARTER! FUCK! FUCK!" Halvatia screamed as she felt his seed fill her as her pussy flowed with her ejaculate.

She collapsed forward, breathing heavily. "Now I needs to get back to work!"

Carter smiled up at her and nodded. He watched as she rose on one leg. They both looked between her legs and saw his seed leaking from her. Curry took one finger and slipped in the flood coming from her overflowing pussy. She took it out, put in in her mouth and sucked it cleaned.

Carter raised one eyebrow questioningly, a slight smile on his face. Halvatia smiled down at her lover. She put that finger in her pussy again. She took it out and offered it to Carter. He sucked her finger clean and then with a grin smacked his lips.

Miss Curry slapped his thigh. "Boy you terrible!"

Chapter 7

It was going to be a small Halloween party, maybe 20 people total. Miss Curry was given charge of the finger foods and drinks. She hummed to herself as she prepared the punch. She reached in her apron pocket and pulled out a large shaker containing a dark purplish black powder. She grew these mushrooms herself and knew their power. At the low levels she was using, it would just help everybody relax a little. At higher levels like in her brandy, it caused sexual arousal.

Halvatia wore a modest French maid's costume. It consisted of a mid-thigh black dress, white apron, wristlets and a maid's headpiece. She added fishnet stockings with garters and modest heels. Under the dress, she wore a sheer bra and no panties. She smiled quietly to herself. She that knew sometimes these parties got out of hand. Somebody might want an old Creole woman. She knew she would be doing a lot of serving and wanted to be comfortable.

Upstairs the Craftons were donning their costumes. June stepped naked from her shower. She dried herself using the large fluffy towel. A shiver went through her body as she dried her pussy and the terry cloth fabric rubbed across her pussy. She closed her eyes and gently rubbed her swollen clit. Abruptly she stopped. I will never get dressed if I start this.

It had been nearly a month since that day in the Japanese Gardens with Carter. She was not avoiding him. In fact she ached for that intimacy. But the rush of preparing for the party and his new girlfriend prevented her from sharing time with him.

A small frowned played across her face as she thought of Anne. She seemed to be a nice girl. She was Carter's first serious girlfriend. She was also one of the reasons she had not had time with Carter. She spent the night three or four nights a week.

She recalled the night when she finally had to see Carter. She was laying naked in bed. Her vibrator lay next to her. That night it just was not satisfying her. She rose and slipped on a white sheer thigh length robe. She walked purposely from her bedroom into the sitting room. She glanced only briefly at Tom's closed bedroom door. Instead of taking the noisy elevator, she walked to the rear of the sitting room. She opened the door and took the servants' stairs up to her son's apartment.

The scent of marijuana over laid the distinctive aroma of sex assaulted her nostrils. Her pussy twitched. She walked boldly to Carter's open bedroom door. Her stomach flutter as she thought about what she was about to do.

She saw two naked forms laying in the semi dark of her son's room. One was Carter. The other was Anne. They both were snoring. She stood there briefly.She turned and went back downstairs.

She walked to the bottom of her bed and glanced down at the floor. The only sign of Carter's come was a slightly cleaner irregular square shaped patch. Miss Curry had done a good job cleaning it. She surveyed her costume laying on the bed.

The four-piece Queen of Hearts costume featured a royal corset with a big heart on the front, the matching skirt with heart appliques, the ruffled checkerboard neckpiece, and the heart crown. It also included red bikini panties, petticoat, hosiery, and 5" Heels.

She slowly dressed and inspected herself in the mirror. She frowned as she saw how flat her small breast looked in the corset. As she turned, she saw the ruffled petticoat hid the panties. She hesitated, then stepped out of the panties and tossed them on the bed. What the fuck she thought. Why not?

June walked through the sitting room to her husband's bedroom. She tapped lightly on the door. "Tom we better get downstairs! Our guests will be arriving soon. Tom Crafton opened the door. He wore a King of Hearts costume in red brocade. The puffed upper coat sleeves had alternating panels of velvet & diamond print satin with gold edging. Diagonally across his chest was a white sash with printed red hearts. The crown had fur band, velvet cap with stuffed gold points. The leggings were skintight and red.

"Jesus, Tom isn't that a little over the top? You look like you are done up for a gay ball!"

Tom Crafton smiled indulgently at his wife. "Well, it's Halloween and it's about fantasy! Besides, your outfit leaves very little to the imagination!"

June turned sharply and headed for the elevator. Tom rushed to catch up with her. "It's obvious you don't want what's in the costume anymore. Maybe, I'll shop it around!"

The elevator clattered to a stop at their floor. "Now, Honey Bun, you know I have been busy!"

"Yes, I know! But busy doing what?"

They spoke no more as the elevator stopped at the ground floor.

***

Carter inspected his costume, what there was of it, in his mirror. It was a back lizard print brief with a soft vinyl cup covered in metal stud details. The leather Collar had an O-ring for the chain leash. I guess I could be more obvious; he thought, but going naked would outrage his parents. He slipped on the leather half boots and headed for the elevator.

As the elevator stopped, he saw Caitlin and her husband. Caitlin's leather jerkin with matching bikini panty was smoking hot. He smiled as he recalled giving her a close bikini shave this morning.

Her husband was in a Joker outfit like in the Alice in Wonderland cards. He saw his father in the king of hearts costume. The irony of Johnny and his dad dressed as playing cards with Johnny as the Joker was not lost on him.

Carter wished that Anne could have come. She begged off this morning before she left. She had a major quiz coming in class and needed to study. She was a regular overnight guest since that first night in September. At first, Caitlin was miffed. It turned out it was not all jealousy. Some of it was the loss of full time access to her brother. They talked about it and worked it out. The discussion was should they tell Anne about them.

***

The night had turned warm for late October. The party spilled into the Japanese garden. Halvatia's punch had the desired effect. The guests were relaxed and enjoying themselves. As the night progressed, innocent flirting heated up to intense lip locks on the dance floor.

One prominent 50ish lawyer dressed as Gorgamel had his plump wife dressed as Honey Smurf pressed against the wall behind the elevator. His robe was open. Her plump legs were wrapped around his waist and for the first time in months, he was plombing the depths of her pussy.

A few spouses lost track of their partners for a while during the party, only to find them later sweaty and their clothes disheveled. Others used the pagoda in the garden and were more obvious. Her mushrooms were an unannounced hit.

Carter had danced a few times with both Caitlin and June. June feigned outrage at the brevity of his costume. Carter had pressed his sizeable crotch into her belly. He reminded her of their day in the Osaka Gardens. June had blushed furiously. However, as she turned to work the room like a good host, she let her hand slide across her son's leather clad crotch.

To everyone's amusement, Caitlin spent time leading Carter around by the leash on the collar around his neck. Some of the guests playfully suggested that they were keeping it in the family. To which Caitlin replied they were. It brought loud laughs from the partygoers, unaware of the truthfulness of the comment.

He watched his father move easily among the guests. Carter had not told anyone with the exception Miss Curry about seeing his father sucking cock. The knowledge of his incipient affair with his mother tempered his outrage. People who live in glass houses, etc., etc.

It was late in evening. The party was winding down. Carter wandered out into the garden. He was surprised that he felt like he did after smoking a joint. Kind of relaxed and detached.

June Crafton watched her son walked out into the garden. She was ashamed of herself. She actually was happy Anne could not attend the party.

As she followed him, she stopped to chat with various guests. She stopped and refilled her cup with Miss Curry's excellent punch. Finally, she caught up with him at the pagoda.