The Cramp Ch. 01

Story Info
Horny wife + cramp + massage = adultery.
3.9k words
4.27
95.6k
22
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This tale is a work of fiction. It's source is my lustful imagination. I wish that I were the male protagonist, but alas, it's only a fantasy. If you are under eighteen or do not wish to read sexually explicit material, exit now. All rights reserved.

*

Denise was riding an anonymous cock and was building to a glorious climax. Just as she was about to orgasm, a terrible blaring noise brought her out of her erotic dream. As she fought for consciousness, her husband, Tom, reached over and shut off the screeching alarm. She gradually arrived at reality and realized that she was dripping wet and extremely horny. She reached for her husband's cock, but he pushed her hand away.

"Not now, honey," he said. "I've got a motion calendar hearing in an hour. Gotta fly! Keep it warm for me, Baby." Tom gave her a perfunctory kiss and rushed to jump in the shower.

Denise understood. Tom was the youngest associate in a large trial firm and caught many of the early hearings. However, understanding the situation mentally was one thing but appeasing her horny body was another. While Tom was in the shower, she groaned and slipped one, and then two fingers into her sopping sex and began to finger fuck herself. She managed a weak orgasm before Tom returned, but she still longed for manflesh.

Tom and Denise were a beautiful yuppie couple. He was tall, dark and handsome, and she was an exquisite blond, blue-eyed sex kitten. She was 5' 7" tall with long shapely legs that seemed to go on forever. Her lips were full and sensual, and her body would shame an hourglass. Her upturned breasts were 36Ds, and her firm derriere brought stifled moans from the men who ogled her. Denise enjoyed being ogled, and her entire being radiated sexuality.

After Tom's departure, Denise remembered that she had a tennis date with Veronica, the wife of one of the senior partners in the firm. She was to meet Ronnie at the exclusive country club where all the senior partners were members. She arose, showered, put on the little makeup that she customarily wore, breakfasted and dressed in one of her skimpy tennis outfits that left little to the imagination. She barely made it to the club by the appointed time. After she parked her compact car between two luxury vehicles and was walking toward the courts, she wondered how long it would be before she and Tom could afford a club membership. She also thought about the fact that she was still horny.

As Denise approached the courts , Veronica turned in her shaded seat next to the clubhouse and waved cheerily. Although Ronnie was in her late thirties she looked much younger. Tall and tan and voluptuous, she just oozed sexuality. Ronnie was extremely bawdy. Denise was often embarrassed by Ronnie's earthy comments and equally often didn't know when Ronnie was serious or just kidding. Most of Ronnie's conversations quickly turned to the topic of sex, and she was constantly complaining that her husband, Jim, was a sexual dud. Denise plopped down in a chair at Ronnie's table with an audible sigh.

"What's up, Darlin'? You don't sound so good," Veronica said in her sassy southern drawl.

"Oh Ronnie," I'm horny and frustrated." Denise sighed and told Ronnie about her morning.

Veronica laughed heartily and said, "You should do what I do and take a lover to remove those horns."

Denise turned crimson and replied indignantly, "No thanks, I could never cheat on Tom!"

Veronica laughed even louder and rolled her eyes. "Suit yourself, Sweetlips, but look over there and see the handsome stud that stokes my fires with his big, fat prick. I'll lend him to you if you beg real hard."

Denise swivelled her head around and looked out on the courts, but the only male there was John, the tennis pro who was giving a lesson to a young girl. He looked up and waved to the two of them. Denise blushed furiously and averted her eyes. "You're not serious," she whispered to Veronica.

Ronnie replied, "Deadly serious, on both counts. He can fuck and suck for hours, and he's yours if you really want him."

"NO!" Denise exclaimed. "Can we drop this topic, please?"

"Sure," Ronnie crooned, "but you don't know what you're missing."

The women picked up their rackets and headed toward their assigned court. They began playing, and as a result of the strenuous activity and the warm, humid weather, Denise gradually became dangerously overheated and dehydrated.Then in the fourth game of the second set, she ran hard to get a wide shot and suddenly dropped to the court with an excruciating cramp in her left calf. As she was writhing in pain, Veronica and John ran to her aid. John took her calf in his strong hands and began to massage the knotted muscles. That helped somewhat, but she had a major league charley horse that demanded more intensive attention.

Ronnie and John helped Denise to a chair, and Veronica asked, "John, can you get Bill on the phone and see if he can help Denise?" Bill was the club masseur.

John immediately went into the clubhouse to call Bill at the main facility over by the golf course. Veronica excused herself to Denise and followed him, saying over her shoulder, "I'll get you something to drink, honey. We need to get some fluids into you. A Gatorade should help."

On her way inside, Veronica formulated a plan that had nothing to do with cramped muscles, thinking, "That's not all we need to get into you."

Once inside, Veronica whispered in John's ear, "That young lady needs more than her leg massaged. She's horny as hell and ripe for the plucking. Listen to my plan."

As she talked to John a lecherous grin spread across his countenance. John in turn explained the situation to Bill who laughed and said, "Bring her over. This sounds like fun."

The two conspirators drove Denise to the main clubhouse in a golf cart, and John assisted her down the stairs to a large furnished communal room in the basement. Off to one side were the showers, the steam room, the jacuzzis, and the sauna. On the other side were a fitness center and Bill's office and massage room.

Denise had never met Bill, and through her pain she appraised him appreciatively. Her first thought was, "What a handsome, sexy man." He had dark black wavy hair and a rugged profile. He was wearing a navy tee shirt with the club logo, matching navy shorts and white athletic shoes and socks. He was tan and trim with a muscular build, not steroid pumped, but rock hard nonetheless. He looked like he could be a professional athlete. His piercing blue eyes were fixed upon Denise with the proper degree of concern but also with something else in them that made her uncomfortable. Denise felt that he was stripping her naked with his eyes.

After the necessary introductions, Bill kneeled down and felt her throbbing calf. As he stood he looked directly into Denise's eyes and spoke, "I'm almost finished with a client and will need to set up the room again. Give me twenty minutes, and I'm all yours. Then we'll see if we can take care of your little problem." Denise shivered under his steady gaze.

Bill suggested that Denise soak in the jacuzzi until he was ready for her, saying that the heated pool would be good for the cramped leg. Denise demurred, saying, "I don't have a bathing suit."

Ronnie said, "I'll join you, and we'll skinny dip. John has to go back to the tennis courts, and there's nobody else here. Besides, the jacuzzi will be good for your cramp."

Denise reluctantly agreed, and she and Veronica disrobed in the ladies dressing room, showered, and wrapped themselves in large towels. At the edge of the jacuzzi, they dropped their towels and entered the swirling water. Veronica picked up a house phone and ordered a bottle of Chardonnay wine and two glasses which were delivered within five minutes. After about ten minutes passed, Denise's leg began to feel slightly better in the heated maelstrom. She felt even better after two glasses of wine. As they chatted, Veronica patted Denise's thigh several times for emphasis. Then she placed her hand on Denise's thigh again, began rubbing it gently, and said, "I'll bet Bill could get your juices flowing and take care of your horny little itch". Denise blushed and protested, but she began to feel an insistent warmth between her legs at the thought of Bill making love to her.

After another ten minutes and another glass of wine, Bill appeared and said, "Let's go, pretty lady. Come into my parlor." He handed Denise a towel and turned his back. She climbed out of the jacuzzi, wrapped herself in the towel, and limped into the massage room behind him. She was a little nervous about having the handsome man give her a massage. However, the pain in her calf was insistent, and the alcohol dulled her inhibitions. In fact, she was more than a little tipsy.

Bill instructed Denise to mount the table and lie prone. He spread another large towel over her and told her to remove the one wrapped around her torso. She nervously complied, and he laughingly said, "Don't worry, I'm a professional and won't hurt you—too much!"

The first thing Bill did was to put a hot pack on her left calf. He then lowered the towel from her shoulders and folded it so that it only covered her ass and upper thighs.

Denise protested, "Why is it necessary to uncover me? I thought you were only going to massage my leg."

Bill responded that the hot pack had to remain on her calf for about fifteen minutes before he could effectively knead out the cramp. In the meantime he would give her a full body massage to release the tension in the rest of her body and to relax her mentally, which in turn would help the muscles in her leg to relax. Denise acquiesced as Bill poured warm oil onto his hands and began the massage.

Bill first massaged the muscles in her neck and moved down to her shoulders. As he worked on her upper body, Denise began to enjoy the sensations of the warm oil and the strength of his hands kneading her muscles. This was her first massage, and the thought crept into her mind that it was very erotic. He massaged her upper back and gradually worked downward until his hands were massaging her lower back just above the beginning of the curvature of her lovely ass. Denise soon realized that he was turning her on. Her pussy began to moisten, and she trembled slightly. Just as she was about to tell him to stop, Bill removed his magic hands and moved to the head of the table. As he stood in front of Denise, he leaned over to work on her shoulders and upper back once again. He pushed downward, and his groin came in contact with the top of her head.

Denise was startled by something hard pushing against her head. "Is that his cock?" she wondered. She was afraid to lift her head and look, but she found that the thought excited her immensely. She moaned almost inaudibly, and Bill smiled to himself. He moved to her left and began kneading the muscles in her arm. As his hands moved slowly down the length of her arm, Bill pulled to straighten it and stood with his fully erect cock pressed against the back of her left hand for a few moments. Denise gasped and thought, "It is his cock, and it's hard." She turned her head to her left and saw a large bulge in his shorts. Bill heard her gasp again and watched lecherously as she stared at his stiffened prick. He acted as if nothing had happened, however, and started massaging each of the fingers on her hand. Denise was more than turned on by all of this, and she felt her sex becoming increasingly wet.

Denise knew that she should say something, call the massage to a halt, and leave, but the erotic sensations now coursing through her body prevented her from doing so. She began to breathe heavily. Bill pretended not to notice, nonchalantly moved around to the other side of the table and repeated the performance on her right arm and fingers. Except that this time he didn't press his hardened prick against her hand. Denise was anticipating another contact with his erection and realized that she was disappointed. She silently cursed herself as a slut for wanting Bill to touch her with his rigid prick.

Bill then moved down to the foot of the table, and began to work on the toes of her right foot and then her foot and ankle. His hands gradually moved upward, firmly kneading her calf and then her thigh. Denise began to squirm, hoping that he wouldn't notice her agitated state. Her pussy was sopping wet now, and she began to fantasize that Bill was making love to her. Bill reached up and folded the lower end of the towel up onto Denise's rounded ass until only her ass was covered. Denise was alarmed but didn't move.

"Can see my pussy?" she wondered, but the idea that he might be looking at her wetness only made Denies hotter and wetter. She thought,"I've got to stop this from going any further. I'm married!" However, her virtuous thought was not translated into action as she lay passive under Bill's hands.

Bill's ministrations continued until both of his hands were massaging her upper thigh just centimeters from the promised land. He had an unobstructed view of Denise's dripping pussy, and he smiled lecherously as he watched her hips begin to grind slowly against the table.

Bill stopped short of touching Denise's sex and began to devote his attention to her left leg. He removed the hot pack and gave special attention to the massage of the cramped calf. As he kneaded the knotted muscles, they finally relaxed to the point that Denise felt nothing in her calf except the faint remembrance of the former pain. This left her free to fully enjoy the erotic sensations of pleasure and lust now filling her body.

Bill's tactics of gentle massage followed by sexual touching and then withdrawal were driving Denise insane. She tensed with excitement as he massaged upward along her left leg to her upper thigh. As his hands and fingers approached her pussy again, Denise unconsciously pushed herself downward and to the left in a vain attempt to touch her dripping sex against Bill's fingers.

Thoughts of Tom invaded Denise's consciousness, but she shunted them aside. She rationalized, "He's only giving me a massage, and I can stop him if he tries to go too far."

Bill placed one hand on each of her thighs and began to gently stroke upward and downward, each time coming closer and closer to her steaming, wet pussy. Closer and closer--higher and higher--hotter and hotter--wetter and wetter! With each upward stroke, Denise gasped as she inhaled and held her breath in anticipation. As Bill's hands stroked downward, she would exhale with an audible moan.

"Hup.....mmmm! Hup....mmmm! Hup....mmmmmmmm!" Denise didn't even realize that she was making any noise.

Bill abruptly stopped and removed the towel covering her ass. Denise cried out, "Stop! Don't!" But the cry was only in her mind. No words were uttered aloud. Bill began massaging the twin globes of her ass, and Denise rhythmically moved against his hands. She was on fire now.

She felt a drop of the oil Bill was using run down the crack between her twin cheeks to her anus, and she cried, "Ohhhhh!" as he used a finger to wipe it up. She quivered when he next spread her cheeks to gaze upon her puckered asshole, and when he leaned over and softly blew against it, she wailed, "Noooooo! Dooooon't."

Bill reached down and spread her thighs until they were wide apart, and the glistening mouth of her sex was open to him. He massaged all around the pulsating lips of her pussy without actually touching them. By this time her moaning was a constant litany of "Oooooooohs and Ahhhhhhs", and when he leaned over again and blew softly on her pussy, she squealed and cried, "Oh God!" At that very moment, the most intense orgasm that she had ever felt thundered through her body. Wave after wave of pleasure washed over her as she moaned, "Nooooooooo!!!!!"

Bill stepped back and dropped his shorts and briefs. He placed his left hand on Denise's lower back and gently but firmly pushed down to restrain her bucking hips. He grasped his raging erection with his right hand and placed it against Denise's flooded pussy. He gently pushed forward until the head was just inside her. Feeling the intrusion, Denise awakened from her sexual trance, jerked her head up, looked over her shoulder in a panic and frantically cried, "No! Stop! I'm married. If you don't stop this instant, I'm going to scream at the top of my lungs!"

Bill laughed and replied emphatically, "I know you're married; you know you're married; but my cock and your pussy don't care that you're married. They're too hot to give a damn. I won't fuck you if you really don't want me to, but I'm going to rub my cock against your hot little married pussy until I come. You got yours, and now I want mine. Scream all you want. The room's soundproof. Relax and enjoy!"

Denise continued to plead, but she lay back down and closed her eyes. Bill deliberately kept her waiting for a few moments until she began to wonder what he was doing. Part of her mind continued to protest, and another part screamed for his touch. Her hips began to move of their own accord.

Bill moved back to her, took his rigid cock in hand, and began rubbing it against her swollen lips again. Up and down, up and down, up and down! The cock moved slowly and insistently as Bill tormented her. He pressed forward ever so slightly with each upward stroke. Denise's pleas went from a steady stream of "Nos" to silence to a steady stream of "Ohs". Bill continued to rub and press his cock against and into Denise until the entire head was inside her pussy once more. He pushed it downward and began to rub it against her throbbing clitoris. Denise started panting and squealing.

She made one final effort to remain faithful to Tom. "Please don't fuck me! Only my husband has fucked me." The plea didn't sound very convincing, either to Bill or to herself.

"I'm not fucking you. I'm just massaging the inside of your sweet, married pussy," Bill replied confidently. He knew that it was just a matter of time until her complete seduction and surrender.

Denise fell silent with anticipation. Bill rubbed his prick up and down and all around while gradually penetrating into her depths more and more. Denise involuntarily began pushing her pussy back against the insistent cock that was gradually filling her. Finally, Bill had all eight inches inside her, and his pubis was pressed against her. His lower abdomen was tight against her ass. He paused for a few moments and then flexed his cock. Denise moaned ecstatically and squeezed him with her inner muscles.

She thought, "He's fucking me, and I don't want him to stop!" As Bill began to rhythmically pump her, she shouted, "YES! MORE! MORE! MORE!" In a frenzy now, she banged her head repeatedly against the table.

Suddenly, Bill withdrew his cock from her slippery tube. She raised up and cried out disappointedly, "No, don't take it out! Put it back!"

Bill barked in reply, "Turn over on your back, and spread those gorgeous legs for me." Denise scrambled to comply. Once she was on her back and had opened her thighs to him, Bill said, "Now spread those sweet pussy lips for me." She quickly obeyed, and her fingers opened her pink wetness to him. Denise felt like a wanton slut, as Bill lustfully stared at her bright pink pussy. She was hotter and wetter now than she had ever been in her life. Her juices literally flowed onto the cheeks of her ass. She wanted him desperately.

Bill leered and gave her a final order. "Now, tell me that you want me to fuck your hot, married pussy."

She gulped but didn't hesitate. She was in heat, "Fuck my hot pussy!"

"What kind of hot pussy?" Bill lewdly insisted.

"MY HOT, MARRIED PUSSY," she shouted. "FUCK MY HOT, MARRIED PUSSY NOW!"

Bill slid easily into her and fucked her furiously. Denise clutched him to her with her arms and wrapped her legs around his back. She humped violently against him trying futilely to get more of his cock inside her, but he had no more to give. "More, give me more. Give it to me," she pleaded and then, "Yes! Yes! YES! Oh that's so fucking good. Don't ever stop."

12