The Crash and The Contract Ch. 04

Story Info
A sight she shouldn't have seen.
10.9k words
4.7
21.4k
10
0

Part 4 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 10/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day 4 - Monday 21st May

The text message came through before Lucy left to go to work, and she had enough time to look at where she had to go to meet him before she left. Conveniently, it was only a 10 minute drive from the hospital, so she would have no trouble getting there for 5:30pm like Steve asked. Now she had something to distract her from the thought of work.

After all, the thought of work was not very appealing. Not after the excitement of the weekend that she had just had. She would have liked to have spent more time with Steve yesterday, and was a little disappointed that he had to drop her off when he did, but she knew that he had other things to do. Besides, she could hardly complain with the amount of attention she had received over the weekend. And sex, who would have thought it? Even after all of the sex she had had over the weekend, she wanted more. She had had a taste of something good, and now wanted to indulge as much as she could. And Steve seemed very keen to give her what she wanted too.

She looked back fondly on the memories of the weekend, but it was being in the changing room with Steve that stuck most vividly in her mind. She thought about how badly she needed sex at that point in time, and how much like a slut she had acted, begging him to fuck her in a public place. She was beginning to think that maybe this was what she needed. It was harder to call herself a slut right now, 7am on a Monday morning on her own, getting ready for work. She didn't feel like a slut right now. But she knew that it wouldn't take too much to get her back there. Steve had awoken something in her this weekend that she thought she may never be able to put back to sleep.

Last night, Christina had wanted to know every little detail and, after telling her she would only talk if Christina didn't bring herself off while she was talking this time, told her everything. Having somebody to confide in was important to Lucy. The ability to tell Christina about everything, without being judged, was exactly what she needed. Christina seemed to understand, and the two of them were able to enjoy the stories together. It put Lucy's mind at peace, as she still had thoughts that maybe this wasn't the right thing to be doing. But Christina was very supportive, even though occasionally Lucy noticed a hint of jealousy in her voice.

Christina made her tell her all of the details, including what each of the dresses and swimsuits they had bought were like. The two of them discussed what Steve would make Lucy do with the clothing, and came up with a few ideas. But Lucy knew that Steve had his own ideas, and so far, he had surprised her at every turn. She wondered how long that would last.

When Christina had heard about the spanking, she made Lucy show her the marks and she was surprised at how red it was still, and made a number of friendly teasing remarks after checking that she was ok with what had happened. On the whole she was, but she was still a little uneasy with it.

But now her thoughts returned to work, and she finished getting ready. Four weeks until she was finished for the summer, she thought to herself. She would be glad when her A&E placement was over, it had been exhausting. Ten and a half hours until she got fucked again though. Hmmm, she thought to herself. She wasn't able to think about work for too long without getting distracted. She wondered how easy it would be to get through the day. But at least she would be busy.

===========

Steve had studied Lucy's rota in detail the previous evening, after he had dropped her off. He was disappointed to see that she was working this weekend, but she did have Thursday and Friday off. So he decided that he would rearrange his timetable this week so that he was in London on Thursday as well as Friday, and he would take her with him. He got carried away with his planning and, as a result, ending up staying up a lot later than he should have in order to get all of his work done. Well, it wasn't just planning. He did enjoy watching the video he had made a few hours earlier too. He may as well have kept her here and had a bit more fun, he thought to himself ruefully.

He had a work do this evening, too. So he knew that whatever happened with Lucy today was going to be brief and he tried to plan something that meant he didn't have to come home in between. Thankfully, Lucy was working in Bristol until five, so he decided to do something there.

He had been impressed with how Lucy had taken everything he had thrown at her so far. To think, only a few days ago she was a virgin. Now, she was his slut. Nothing had been too much. He had been a bit worried after the spanking that he had overstepped the line, but she had recovered relatively quickly and for the rest of the day she had been just as he had wanted her. On edge. In the changing room at Estelle's she had been animal-like, and he started to wonder whether he had it in him to give her everything she needed. It looked like he had struck the jackpot with the outcome from the crash on Friday. He hadn't expected it to go this well. If she had come this far in three days, what would she be like after six weeks?

He was hardly experienced in domination either, but he seemed to be adjusting to his role well. All of his previous sexual experiences seemed tame and boring compared to his time with Lucy. Lucy clearly needed a strong, dominant man, and it was him who had discovered it. She also clearly needed pushing. But how much was too much? He really wanted to make sure that he didn't go too far, to not squander the opportunity he had.

He, too, got ready for work and was soon on the road.

===========

The day dragged for Lucy. She enjoyed her work, and though A&E was really busy, she liked that she was actually able to help people. She was only a student, so she was only ever assisting rather than doing, but she still felt like she was making a difference. Today was just as busy as ever, but her mind was on what would happen tonight. She wondered what Steve had in store for her, and she was excited about the prospect of him fucking her again.

Eventually five o'clock ticked round and she was done. Yesterday, Christina had advised her to arrange an appointment with her GP to go on the pill, and Lucy had met with him earlier in the day. The last thing she needed now was to get pregnant. The appointment was fine and she picked up her prescription; she just hoped she wasn't pregnant already.

She had packed some clothes to change into - she didn't want to turn up at what was probably Steve's work in her nurse's uniform, which, for the record, wasn't in any way sexy. She had picked out a denim skirt and a strappy top, and she went into the nurse's area and got changed. She remembered Steve's preference for her to be sans-underwear and decided that she would surprise him.

She made her way to the destination Steve had given her. She drove. She hadn't wanted to drive that morning. After the crash on Friday, she had been reluctant to get back behind the wheel, but nobody else in the house commuted to Bristol, and the public transport in the area was virtually non-existent, so she would be putting somebody else out if she made them drive her. So, considerate as always, apprehensively she had taken the keys to her Clio and had nervously driven through the morning rush hour to get to the hospital. And she didn't crash. She was relieved. She wasn't really that bad a driver, she decided. She just sometimes drove a bit too fast, and today she was taking things slowly.

The address Steve had given her was only a couple of miles away and she was there ahead of time. She pulled up into an almost empty car park outside of an office building. The only other car she saw was the hire car that Steve had been given. It was an industrial park, and, apart from long queues of cars trying to get out of the park onto the ring road after the working day, everything seemed quiet. She was unsure what to do, so she decided to sit in the car and wait. At least until 5:30.

A couple of minutes later, she saw Steve come out of the building and Lucy stepped out of the car and went to meet him.

"Hello slut" he said to her reasonably loudly, and she turned around to make sure nobody else heard what he had said.

"Relax, nobody is here. Everybody cleared off as soon as the clock struck five, and they're now 100 yards up the road in that queue."

Steve knew that the office block would be empty by now. It wasn't actually where his company was based, but they used the meeting rooms here often enough that he had a key and he knew the access codes. He led her back into the building, and they went upstairs to a meeting room on the first floor.

It was pretty nondescript, as these places tend to be. There was a coffee machine in the hallway, and a few sofas around coffee tables. Inside the meeting room there was a large mahogany oval table with twelve leather office chairs around it. On the wall was a large TV, on the table there was a speakerphone and laptop cable and in the corner there was a water cooler. And that was pretty much it. Lucy hadn't ever been in an office before and was immediately glad that she had chosen to follow a career in healthcare, rather than just pushing paper, as she imagined all the people here did.

Lucy lifted her skirt to reveal her naked, bald pussy to Steve.

"Nice" he said, simply. He was glad she had chosen to dress to please him, and smiled at her just as she was smiling back at him.

"From now on, you are never to wear underwear when you come to meet me unless I explicitly tell you to. OK?"

He walked up to her and lifted the top off of her, revealing her pretty tits. He gently rubbed his right thumb over her nipple before moving towards her and kissing her. He kissed her like he hadn't seen her in weeks, even though it had only been 24 hours, and she reciprocated. It wasn't long before his hand slipped under her skirt and he started to fondle her bum.

Minutes later he ripped the phone cable out of the wall and pulled her hands behind her back. Forcefully he wrapped the cable around her wrists a number of times and bound her hands.

He pushed her up to the table and made her bend over. Lifting the skirt up to reveal her naked ass, he was disappointed to see the marks from his spanking yesterday were no longer visible, although he shouldn't have expected them to stay that long. He knew he had given it to her properly and he wondered how long they had lasted. He looked forward to being able to make a more lasting impression on her.

Another spank was in order and he gave her a firm slap, and she let out a yelp in return.

He pushed her chest into the table, and put his hand down, in between her legs. He let his middle finger slide along her opening, and then moved his hand around in circles, down along the length of one of her lips before coming back up the other lip. After a number of circles her pussy was quickly becoming wet and he moved his finger up to the top of her slit, underneath her hood and started to rub her clit. He pressed down hard and she gasped as he rubbed her firmly.

Releasing his other hand from her back, he inserted a couple of fingers into her pussy and started to fuck her with them while not letting up on the activities of his other hand. Lucy was glad that he hadn't mucked around like he had yesterday. And she was soon on the verge of her first orgasm of the day.

Seeing Lucy close, he stepped up his finger fucking and she came quickly. She groaned loudly as the orgasm overtook her, and she hoped that that would be the first of many this evening. He unclasped the skirt and let it fall to the floor, leaving her naked.

Without letting her recover at all he pulled her back up off the table with her hands and she cried out in pain. He twisted her around and pushed her back onto the table, this time on her back, and he spun her around so that he was now facing her face. He pulled her towards him, so that her head was no longer supported by the table.

He bent down and took a nipple into his mouth. He sucked it hard and nibbled lightly, before giving her other breast a slap. He continued to suck and play with the nipple with his tongue and forced two of his fingers into her mouth, and he started finger fucking her.

Lifting his head back up, he got undressed and from her position Lucy was able to see his upside down cock, which was already very hard and she licked her lips in anticipation of what was about to happen.

"Open wide" he said to her as he moved closer, before guiding his cock into her mouth. She wasn't going to get punished for not taking his whole length this time. She wasn't going to get the choice.

He pushed his length the whole way in, and grabbed a nipple with each hand. He tightly gripped each nipple and started to fuck her mouth, thrusting in and out of her violently. The sight before him was incredibly erotic. His cock was vanishing below the chin of this helpless, naked woman before him. With her arms bound behind her there was nothing she could do, and he saw her legs writhe. He focussed his view on the bald hump between her legs, and the clit poking out behind it.

Lucy was very uncomfortable. Being made to lie back on her bound hands on the hard, wooden table wasn't great, but she was also struggling to support her head. She found that she was more restricted when he started fucking her face than she had been when he'd taken her on her knees, and she couldn't move her head at all.

But the rough feeling in her throat was the same and she struggled and gagged as he forced his member in and out of her. She closed her eyes so she didn't have to watch his testacles continually bashing her nose and eyes as her mouth took the pounding she knew she had wanted but was not really enjoying, at least not yet. She was trapped and the cock in her throat was stopping her from breathing properly.

The tweaking of her nipples was painful but the whole thing had got her blood flowing. Being used like this was starting to get her wet again and the position she had found herself in on the table made her feel extremely submissive. Steve reached down and rubbed a couple of fingers across the top of her pussy. As he fucked her throat hard he continued to rub her clit.

Lucy couldn't take this for long and she came quickly. It felt so dirty cumming with her throat filled like this. The fact it wasn't easy to breathe just heightened the intensity of the orgasm and several waves of pleasure washed over her.

He lasted a lot longer than she was expecting him to, and it was several minutes before he let out a groan and filled her throat with his cum.

He withdrew his cock and he smeared the cum and the saliva that remained on his cock across her face. She was breathing heavily now, glad to catch her breath and she made full use of her recently unblocked airway. She looked up at her master, who from her position was upside down. Her throat was really sore and she coughed a number of times, which wasn't easy from her current position.

Steve came over and sat on the edge of the table. He sat her up and he gave her a hug and a kiss, tasting the cum he had just deposited in her mouth. He was again amazed at his slut, how he had been able to use her throat like that without her complaining. She had cum twice already, been roughly used, and as he looked into her eyes he could tell that she needed more. He hoped that he would be able to keep it up.

They sat there together in silence as they both enjoyed the short break.

To him, she looked so innocent, but he knew she wasn't. Maybe a few days ago, but not now. Not after what he had done to her. Her cute, little body sat before him, restrained, her chest heaving. But it was the look in her eyes that did it for him, and he began to harden again.

Lucy felt like a slut. She felt used. It was the way that she came with her throat filled with cock that did it. But she had enjoyed being used like that. That second orgasm had been amazing. It had felt surprisingly right and natural to be used like that. And she was eager for more and noticed his cock hardening. She wanted to be fucked again, and wondered how he was going to take her. She soon had her answer and he lay on the table on his back.

"Climb on top of me. I want you to ride me."

With her hands tied behind her back, this wasn't going to be easy. At least she was sat up, though. She moved her legs so that she was on her knees. She walked along the table alongside him, on her knees, until she got to his hips. She lifted her left leg and rested it on his hip. She slid her leg across his torso until she felt his cock rub against her. Carefully she lifted it again and brushed it across his cock, making sure she avoided crushing his testacles, and rested it on his other hip. With the hard work done, she lifted her leg a third time before resting it on the table on the other side. She was now straddling him.

"Good girl" he told her and he lifted his penis so it was sticking up towards her, and she instinctively lifted herself up in order to accommodate him. He guided his cock towards her opening and, once in place, she slowly sank down on his now rock hard shaft until she had taken it all, and was sat on him.

"Fuck me slut" he instructed her.

"Yes, master" she replied and got to work. Using only her legs, she proceeded to fuck him. She began bouncing up and down on the cock that was impaling her, slowly at first. She looked deeply into his eyes as she took him and began speeding up.

Steve was enjoying this. He could see that she was eager to please him and it was nice to just lay there and enjoy it as she serviced him. Her small tits wobbled as she bounced on him and he couldn't resist. He reached up and put a palm over each breast and squeezed. First, gently caressing with his hand, then with more force he tugged on the nipples, eliciting a cry from her mouth. He put a stop to that by forcing three fingers of one hand into her mouth, while continuing to play with her nipple with the other.

Lucy was starting to get close now and was fucking Steve as hard as she could, although she thought she could probably have fucked him harder had she not had her hands tied behind her back and her mouth full of his fingers. But she didn't let up as her orgasm approached and kept bouncing up and down with the same intensity as she came again. Steve's fingers prevented her from crying out too much, but she still tried, resulting in only muffled moans and a certain amount of saliva now running down Steve's hand.

As she came down from her high, she slowed up and Steve gave her a hard slap on the cheek.

"You are meant to be fucking me, slut" he said to her. "It's over when I cum, not when you cum, do you understand?"

"Yes master, sorry master" she replied, genuinely upset she had displeased him.

He scooted down the table until he was on the edge of it, sat up, and then stood up, with Lucy still impaled on his cock. He walked over to the wall and pushed Lucy up against it. With her pinned to the wall, he began to fuck her, thrusting in and out of her violently.

Lucy's hands, which were already aching from being tied behind her back, were being crushed into the wall with every thrust. It was uncomfortable and it hurt. But she'd be lying if she said she wasn't enjoying every minute of it. She loved being helplessly trapped between Steve and the wall as he continued to pound her.

Steve kept up the momentum and it wasn't long before Lucy felt yet another orgasm build. She cried out over and over as the orgasm washed over her. This time, Steve wasn't far behind and he came deep inside her with a few violent final thrusts, and Lucy collapsed onto him.

Steve stood there for a few moments, with Lucy still in his arms up against the wall, while they both recovered. His cock began to shrink and slipped out of her, and she could feel the cum run down her leg as it happened. He gently lifted her down and she put her feet out so she could stand by herself.