The Crash and The Contract Ch. 06

Story Info
A hole new world.
9.4k words
4.5
21.2k
14
0

Part 6 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 10/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day 6 - Wednesday 22nd May

Steve sat there, waiting anxiously. He didn't really know what to expect. It was five past five already - he had only just got back from Dorset - and Lucy was due at seven. He hoped this wouldn't last too long, as he wanted to get everything ready for when she arrived.

He wasn't sure what to make of Tim's call, which he had taken as he was driving back. All he had said was that they needed to chat and that he would be over as soon as he could. Steve asked plenty of questions, but Tim wouldn't answer any of them on the phone, saying that they would talk later. Although Tim was Steve's best mate, he wasn't really somebody who would just 'chat'. Any deep or personal conversations were usually initiated by Steve, not Tim. And he normally had to prise information from him if he thought they needed to talk. And that didn't happen very often at all.

So what would he be calling about? He worried that it had something to do with yesterday, but it couldn't have been, could it? They only had a brief chat, but it didn't last long and then they went their separate ways. It couldn't be about his back that he had lied about. If his back had really been playing up, it wasn't something that was going to lead to deep conversations. No. Something like cancer maybe, but not his back.

Tim didn't have any family and he lived alone. He didn't do too much beside work long hours and drink at the pub. On the phone he didn't sound worried at all, he seemed pretty normal, so maybe it was some idea he had that he wanted to chat through. Who knows. But he would find out soon.

Steve walked into the kitchen and switched the kettle on. If he offered Tim a beer he was more likely to stay longer and have a few more, he thought, whereas a cup of tea would hopefully keep him to fifteen or twenty minutes and then he would be off.

Then the doorbell rang.

"Hi Tim, how are you doing? Come on in" he said, as he opened the door to him. "I've just put the kettle on - cup of tea?"

"Sounds good, thanks" Tim replied and followed him through to the kitchen. "Everything ok with your back?"

"Oh, yeah, sure. It's gonna be fine. Just need to keep a check on it, that's all."

Steve took the milk out of the fridge, and started to make the tea. "Anyway, how are you doing?"

"Me? Yeah, I'm fine, thanks. All good. I'm on nights tonight, so have been taking it pretty easy today. Making my way through 'Breaking Bad'."

"What on a day like this? We're having one of the best summers in years, and you are spending your day in front of the box?"

"I went for a short walk this morning, but I'm not the biggest fan of this heat. It's alright when you're abroad on holiday on the beach, but here? In England? It doesn't really seem right."

"Fair enough."

Steve motioned for Tim to come through to the lounge and sit down, they both ambled through and Tim sat down on one of the sofas. Steve handed him his tea and sat down on the other sofa, facing him. He put his own tea on the coffee table.

"So what's up Tim? What did you want to talk about?" he asked, appearing relaxed, but still uncertain.

"I'm not really sure how best to go about this, so I'm just going to say it" Tim said, with obvious unease at the situation. He too had put his cup on the coffee table, and was playing nervously with his hands. Steve was intrigued.

"I know you didn't go and see Clive yesterday" Tim claimed. Steve raised his eyebrows, trying to hide his surprise and his frustration.

"I saw you and Lucy together" he said, seriously, looking directly at Steve.

Steve sighed deeply and lent back in the sofa. "What exactly did you see?" he asked.

"I'm pretty sure I saw everything" Tim said, laughing nervously. "I followed you into the storeroom and watched everything you did to her. Seems like things are a bit more serious than you were letting on."

"Christ, I thought we had got away with it" he said angrily, and then sighed again. "I'm not really sure what you want me to say." He was deeply unhappy at the situation.

"Well, I just wanted to say that you should be careful, you know? It was lucky that it was me who saw you, and not anybody else. You know that I should really report it. And I don't know what would happen to Lucy, or to you for that matter, if I did."

"You wouldn't do that would you?" Steve said, worried.

"No, of course I wouldn't. I wouldn't do that to you. But if it was somebody else, they may have done. I'm just saying you need to be careful, especially somewhere as busy as the hospital. Anyway, how long have you two been together?"

"Ok, thank you, I appreciate that. We've only been together a few days." He shuddered a bit at saying 'been together', but thought he should probably go along with the idea that she was his girlfriend.

"A few days? Really? How did you meet?"

Steve laughed. "She was the girl I crashed into on Friday."

"Oh yeah, I see you've still not got your car back yet. But if you only met on Friday, how did you manage to get in a situation where you had her tied up and gagged" he counted on his fingers mouthing the days of the week "four days later?

"And how come you called her 'slut' and she called you 'master'? Come on, I think you've got quite a bit of explaining to do. I didn't realise you were into bondage. How long has that been going on?"

"Nothing has been going on. Look, this is all very new to me" Steve said, thinking through how best to play this. He knew that the questions were going to keep coming, and if he started lying again he would be found out. So he decided to just tell him the truth.

"Ok, ok, fine. This is what happened. She was the girl from the accident on Friday, and it was her fault - I know I told you it was my fault, but it was hers. She wasn't fully comp, so she tried to convince me to take the blame. It sounds ridiculous saying it to you now, and I'm still not quite sure how I managed to make it happen in the end, but ultimately I agreed to take the blame for her if she agreed to be my slut for three months."

Tim almost spat out the tea he had in his mouth in surprise.

"So she isn't my girlfriend, and we are not together" he said, making speech marks with his fingers as he said the word 'together'. "She is my slut and I can do whatever the fuck I want to her for three months. And I am making the most of it."

"Fucking hell!" Tim shouted. "Mate, you've struck gold there!" He sat back in amazement, trying to work everything out. It all made sense now and his story seemed consistent. So that's why he didn't want to talk about it.

"She's a pretty little thing too" Tim said.

"Yeah, she sure is. And she is up for it. She was a virgin on Friday, but now she's absolutely gagging for it, and nothing I've done to her so far has been too much. Look, I'm sorry that I lied to you yesterday, but this isn't the kind of thing I want to broadcast, you know?"

"Sure." This would make Tim's plan easier. He figured that if they were in some kind of BDSM relationship, there was a better chance that he would be able to use this as an excuse to get involved.

"So, have you thought about how far you would take it with her? What you would do to her?"

"I have a lot of ideas, I'm not sure about how far I'd take it, but she definitely seems up for everything so far."

"What about gangbangs? Or at least threesomes?"

"I hadn't got that far, Tim. Maybe one day, maybe later on. But for now it is just me and her."

"But how can she be a slut if she only ever fucks one person? A real slut needs more than one cock to satisfy her. If she is gagging for it that much, then I think she can take it. And I think she would love it, based on how she reacted to you yesterday."

Steve didn't really know what to say. He mostly felt jealousy. He didn't like the idea of another guy fucking her. She was his slut, after all.

"Look, I know your game. And the answer is no. You are not fucking my slut."

Tim laughed. "Well I think she would like it. And I think you would like it too. Imagine us both taking her from either end. Would that not be hot? Would you not get off on that? I can imagine her spit-roasted right now."

Steve pictured it in his mind. Yeah, that would be erotic. And he could imagine Lucy enjoying two guys at the same time. But he couldn't do it, could he? He couldn't let somebody else fuck her. He wanted her to himself.

"Besides, after yesterday I think you owe me. You could be in real trouble, doing what you did in the hospital. I'm pretty sure that was illegal. And just think what would happen to her career as a nurse."

"Are you trying to blackmail me?" Steve asked, getting irritated by him now.

"No, I'm not trying to blackmail you. Whatever happens, I won't report you. But with me keeping mum on this, I think you owe me. And she would love it. I saw how much she enjoyed what you did yesterday, and from the sounds of it she really is a slut. She needs two guys at once."

"Tim, I'm really not sure about it."

"Well, I don't need an answer now. You have a think about it." He put his empty cup back down on the coffee table and stood up. "I'm sure you'll come to the right conclusion though. Right, thanks for the tea. I need to get off and get ready for work tonight."

"Look, I'm very grateful that you'll keep this to yourself and not report us, that's very good of you. But asking me to let you fuck Lucy is a bit punchy. I'll have a think and let you know. But I'm pretty sure my answer is going to stay no. And please don't say anything to Lucy, and most of all don't you dare try anything with her."

"Steve, Steve, Steve" he said as smiled. "Of course I'm not going to say or do anything. You are my mate and she is your girl, I mean slut. You're right though, I do want to fuck her. But only with your say so. Only when you let me. And you will let me."

Steve walked Tim to the door and they parted on better terms than he was thinking they might at one stage. He certainly had a lot of thinking to do. But first of all, he had to get things ready for Lucy tonight.

The boxes in the spare room didn't look quite like he had left them. He had been a bit rushed yesterday when he had opened the boxes, but he was pretty sure that he had left them stacked up in a tower and now, they were laying in a row. The cleaner must have been in and cleaned. Steve wondered how much she had looked through the boxes, and whether she became embarrassed, worrying that she had seen too much. What would she think of him? Would finding this mean that she wouldn't want to clean for him anymore?

He didn't really know the cleaner that well. When she came to clean he tried to move around the house to avoid her, so that he wouldn't get in her way. She was Polish and her English wasn't great, so they had had very little conversation. But she was very good at what she did. Steve would miss her if she decided to leave because of this. A colleague at work had recommended her a couple of years ago, and he had not looked back since.

Putting those thoughts out of his mind for now, he tried to focus on what he needed to do tonight. He had a more thorough search through the boxes than he had managed yesterday. At some point he really should look through them properly and check that everything had been delivered as ordered. He found some of the items he needed for tonight and also the others that he wanted to take to London, and put the rest of the items back in the boxes.

He also set up a couple of cameras in the dining room, keeping it as well hidden as he could. He looked at the picture on his laptop and adjusted the cameras so that they were in just the right places.

After packing everything in a case for their night away tomorrow, he took tonight's items downstairs and left them ready for later. The last thing he needed to do was prepare dinner. He was going to do a stew today - something he could just do all of the preparation for now and leave it to cook. It wouldn't matter what time they sat down to eat, it would stay ready for hours.

There was ten minutes to go by the time he was sorted and he decided to relax and have a beer while he waited for Lucy. He liked real English ale, rather than lager, and there were a number of good breweries close to him that he liked. He cracked open a "Cotswold Way", poured it into a glass and sat down in the lounge to drink.

He heard Lucy ring the doorbell and thought he wouldn't answer straight away and would make her wait, finishing his beer first. After a couple of minutes she rang again, but he was in no rush. She rang a couple more times before he finished his beer, and Steve eventually decided he had probably left her long enough. He opened the door to her and told her to come in.

She was wearing a green strappy top and a blue denim skirt that came half way down her thigh. She looked gorgeous with her hair down again, and a cheeky smile on her face.

"Hello slut". Steve enjoyed his now customary greeting. Lucy did too and she gave him her now customary response: "hello master, I thought you weren't there."

She was holding a small bag. "I didn't really know what I should bring so I brought a few bits and pieces in case I needed them. It's good to see you master."

"It's good to see you too, slut. In future, you should only ring the doorbell once." He took her bag from her and put it on a table in the hallway. He held her close and started to kiss her, gently at first, but it quickly became passionate. She wrapped her arms around him and their tongues got to work exploring each other's mouths, dancing around one another.

He lifted her right leg and slid his hand along her thigh, up her skirt, and he checked she wasn't wearing any underwear, caressing her ass cheek all over. Once he was happy he broke off the kiss and told her to get naked.

First of all, she removed her shoes and put them to the side of the hallway. She then lifted her top up over her head slowly, gradually exposing her cute tits, and, once it was off, dropped it on the floor. She unfastened the skirt and it fell to the floor immediately and she stepped out of it. Now naked, she said to him "I'm all yours."

"I know" he replied. "Put your hands behind your back."

She did as instructed, and he walked behind her to apply the handcuffs he had ready. These were new handcuffs that had separate cuffs for each wrist that were connected by a padlock. Then he thrust his hand up to her chin, pushing her head back. With his left hand, he reached down to her pussy and rubbed her hard, almost lifting her off the ground.

He let her go and told her to get on her knees, and she obeyed, quickly. "We've played this game once before, and last time you scored 37. I want you to do better this time. Do you know what you need to do?"

"Yes, master", she replied, her voice quivering and her breathing fast, after the brief attention she had received between her legs and the thought of what he was asking her to do.

"Tell me what you need to do."

"I need to suck your cock. As I suck you, I need to take your whole length in my mouth. You will count every time I don't take it all. Once you have cum in my mouth you will spank me that many times. Is that right?" she told him, with a surprising amount of confidence given the uncertainty in her mind.

"Yes slut, good girl, that is right." He undid his flies, let his trousers fall and slid his boxers down, releasing his hardening cock. He stepped forward until his cock was inches from her face and she opened her mouth and hungrily got to work.

She tried to remember what she did last time to make it work, then realised that with her hands tied behind her back, that wouldn't be possible, so instead she just tried to force as much of it down her throat as she could, making herself gag. She was expecting to hear his voice count a '1', but it didn't happen, so she must have done well. With her initial success spurring her on, she continued with enthusiasm, but her success was short lived and, after another couple of successful sucks, she wasn't able to maintain it and she heard him begin counting.

He counted up to four as she struggled with what was being asked of her. She felt like she had been taking as much of his cock as she had before, but clearly that wasn't the case. She took another couple of sucks gently, not trying too hard so she was able to recover somewhat, letting him count to six before trying hard again. This seemed to work and she was then able to suck him deeply for a little while. She really didn't enjoy being made to do this. It wasn't the fact she had to take his cock deep in her throat. She didn't mind that. It was the fact that she had to put it there. It was much better, not to mention easier, when he did it for her and just forced it down himself. But it seemed like he liked to see her try. It also gave him an excuse to punish her ass, she thought, ruefully.

She had got better at it and, although she wasn't able to take it deeply for long, she was certainly improving. The blow job continued along these lines, her doing reasonably well for a while until she started to struggle and he began counting.

He seemed to last a lot longer than he had done before and she was relieved when she finally felt him ready to cum. She forced herself down on him one last time and braced herself for the hot stream of cum that was about to be fired down her throat.

Once he had cum, he withdrew his cock from her mouth and wiped the remnants of cum and saliva across Lucy's face. He had counted to 25 - a significant improvement from last time - and Lucy was pleased with her performance, although she was apprehensive about what came next. Her spanking.

She was breathing heavily, trying to regain her composure after having her throat blocked with his cock for so long. What she actually wanted next was to be fucked. For some reason, having her mouth used like this really turned her on and she hoped she wouldn't have to wait too long. As though he wanted to prove how horny she really was, Steve reached down and ran his finger along her slit. Now coated in her juices he offered it to her to suck clean and she gladly obliged.

"Get up and come through to the dining room" he instructed her, firmly after he had done his trousers up again, and she did as he told her.

Naked, and with her hands tied behind her back, she made her way through the house. Whatever he was cooking for dinner smelt good, she thought. But she wasn't ready for that yet.

Once in the dining room, he grabbed her hair and pulled her up to the table. She cried out as he pulled hard on her hair and bent her over the edge of the table, tracing his hand over her naked ass. He pulled out a key and unlocked the padlock, releasing her wrists.

He grabbed two of the lengths of rope he had left on the table, glad he was able to use proper rope now, not having to make do with belts or phone cables or whatever else he could find. He threaded one length of rope through the cuff on her left hand and tied a knot at the end, securing it to her cuff. With the other end he pulled hard, and tied it to the far left corner table leg. Lucy's body was dragged to the left as he did it.

Once he was happy, he then proceeded to do the same with the second length of rope to Lucy's right wrist. He pulled tightly on the rope, stretching Lucy over the table. He pulled hard enough that Lucy was forced to stand on tiptoes as he secured the rope to the table leg.

The edge of the table was digging into Lucy's tummy and she was very uncomfortable in this position. It was painful and she hoped that Steve would do something to make it a bit more bearable.

Steve walked around the table and stood behind her. He pressed his groin up towards hers and reached around to squeeze both of her breasts.

"This hurts master" Lucy said, with obvious discomfort in her voice. "Can you loosen the ropes please, the table is really digging into me and it is very painful."