The Crazy Sexy Cat Lady

Story Info
The cat lady down the street is crazy sexy!
2.9k words
4.56
35.6k
36

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quasaar
Quasaar
8 Followers

"And that's the last bag, Ms Gibson. Would you like me to help put them away?"

Yes, please, Jason. And for the millionth time, it's Sasha!"

"Of course, sorry Ms- uh, Sasha." I gave her a goofy grin as I helped put groceries away in her kitchen.

Sasha Gibson was in her mid-thirties and pretty damn sexy. She was the neighborhood "crazy cat lady" but in my experience, she wasn't all that crazy. She didn't have any transportation except a rusty tricycle so she hired me to shop for her once a week or so.

"You're always so nice to me, Jason."

"You're easy to be nice to." Another grin and a shrug of my shoulders. I turned around and she was less than a foot away from me.

"How old are you again?" She looked me up and down.

"Uh, almost 19.." She came a little closer, I could smell the perfume she used for her hair, which was messily tied up with a few wisps by her face.

"You're pretty big for your age, aren't you?" Her hand came up and she ran her fingers up my chest to my neck where she slowly drew one finger along my jaw. There she drew her hand back to her face and gently tasted the finger without breaking eye contact.

My heart was in my throat and my neck was on fire. "Eh, uh, um yeah, I guess." I was nearly a foot taller than her. She looked up at me with her big, green eyes; face framed with auburn hair, and perfect, porcelain skin.

She came in even closer, our bodies almost touching. She broke eye contact and took both her hands, started at my abs and moved up to my shoulders and down my arms.

"Mmm.." she sighed. "Muscular, too." My mouth was dry and I could feel a rush of heat to my penis.

She closed the rest of distance between us and pressed her body against mine. Her breasts moved against me with every breath she drew and from my height advantage, I could see straight down her shirt to her ample cleavage being pushed together. She came against my package, now swelled inside my jeans. Her hands came up under my shirt and she gently used her fingertips to draw lines up my back, giving me goosebumps.

Now my breathing was clearly changed and my heartbeat throbbed in cock. She noticed. A knowing look came into her eyes and she brought a hand in front and felt me up through my pants. Surprise crossed her face and she looked down to where she was grabbing my erection, trapped in my jeans.

"My, my." she looked back up at me. "You are big for your age."

Then she brought her hands back up to my chest, felt my muscles again. Her breasts flushed and started heaving with heavy breaths. Her hands came up around my neck and she stood on her toes to reach me. She smelled so good that I brought my face down to hers and she gently kissed me, her tongue brushing my lips.

My eyes closed and she took my arms and moved them onto her body, my hands resting on her ass. And I could feel her round ass was mostly muscle with a soft layer and I found myself squeezing each cheek in my hands. She kissed me, hands in my hair and I kissed hard back.

Now, I was fully engorged and Sasha knew. I pulled her body closer to mine and she started rubbing against my throbbing cock with her tight, toned body.

I opened my eyes and saw 3 cats staring at us. I got a little nervous.

"Um, can we go somewhere the cats won't be staring at me?" She looked at them and giggled.

"Of course, Jason." Her voice sounded so seductive now. She looked at me and walked away, meaning for me to follow. She was barefoot and I only now notices how her pants showed off her toned ass and her shirt caressed her small waist and stretched where her tits swelled in front.

I followed her into her room with a nice sized bed. The room was lived in; an earmarked book on the bed-stand, a glass of water, a few pieces of clothes here and there. I turned to close the door so no cats would come in. When I turned around she was standing by the bed with her shirt off. I was shocked. I didn't think that a woman I thought was so much older than myself could be so amazingly hot.

She had perfectly sculpted breasts with nice hard nipples, a flat stomach and low riding pants so I could see her hip bones coming together just under a small amount of fabric.

Sasha walked up to me, I was still a little shocked. She put her hands under my shirt and worked her way up. I lifted my arms and took off my shirt. She pushed her body onto mine, skin on skin, and kissed me hard. I kissed back harder. I reached down to her perfect ass and picked her up and I had her entire body against mine.

Through the fabric, I could tell that she wasn't wearing any panties. Just a thin piece of cloth between me and that amazing body. I carried her over to the bed and laid her down all while she gyrated against me.

I brought one hand around and cupped her breast and she brought her hand on top of mine and pushed my hand, squeezing hard. She let out a little sigh and raked her fingers through my hair.

I brought around my other hand and worked my way down her stomach and into her pants. She was already wet, so wet that I needed no lube to play with her. I put her clitoris between my fingers and rubbed her hard. She stopped kissing me and let out a gasp. As I rubbed even harder her breathing got quicker and her body stiffened.

I reached further down and put two fingers in her pussy. Her hot, wet pussy. My fingers slid in easily and I reached up and grabbed her G-spot and rubbed my hand against her clit. She stopped breathing for a moment and then gasped hard. I worked her until she was panting, getting even wetter on my hand.

She grabbed my hair, pulled me in close and started kissing and biting my neck. That was it. I stood up and let down my pants, my cock standing fully erect, filled with blood and lust. I grabbed the top of her pants and easily pulled them off, showing off her wet, waiting pussy.

I came at her hard but she put one hand against my chest and wrapped another around my cock. She worked her hand on it for a few strokes and she let me come closer. Rubbing her pussy on my dick, getting it wet. God, it was so wet.

She let go of my chest and I had my body against her. She brought my dick right to her watiting cunt and let me put the tip in. I tried to push against her, but she just took the tip in and out, in and out, teasing me a little.

She was tight enough that her pussy sucked on my cock. I wanted in all the way. Now I was panting with anticipation. Every time I tried to push against her and dive in, she would only let in the tip, in and out. I tried one more time to push in and she let her hand go and suddenly I was balls deep in hot, wet, tight pussy.

Her back arched, I sighed with pleasure, wrapped my arms around her soft, pale body and gave her all I had. I fucked her slowly at first, relishing every muscle that tightened around my cock. Taking as much pleasure as I could with how easily I slid in and out, all the way.

Now it was time to really give it to her, to show her what a young man could do. I pushed her legs up until her knees were by her ears; she was so flexible. I thrust deep into her faster and harder, slapping against her ass. She was moaning and writhing with pleasure. With each thrust deep inside her making her louder.

"Please! please! please! please!" She moaned. "Don't! Stop! Don't! Don't! I! NEED!" She went stiff and her eyes got wide. She stopped breathing and her whole body started shivering. She opened her mouth and a little air came through. "YesyesyesyesyesyesyesYesYESSS!!" An orgasm that made the muscles in her vagina squeeze against me in little waves.

That moment of absolute pleasure made my blood run hot and my head wild. I grabbed her behind her neck, her legs trapped by my arms and I drew her in. I fucked hard and fast and my whole world turned into the feeling of hot and wet against my cock.

I had been with other girls but none of them were like this. This was animalistic, pure desire to fuck. And I did. I pounded her pussy, forcing my cock in as far as it would go hard and fast as I could. Her moaning turned to yelling and her eyes drew up and together with pure pleasure.

She pushed with her surprisingly strong legs and wrapped them around me. One of my hands squeezing her breast hard, the other on her shoulder to keep her where I wanted her. I drove again and again and her yells came together as she sucked in air and her eyes rolled back a bit. Another orgasm rippled through her body and her nipples got hard and stood like mountain peaks on her perfect tits.

I pulled out with a vacuum effect of her tight vagina following my cock. I saw her delicious pussy dripping wet. My dick was soaked in her cum, slippery and hard.

I came down and put my mouth around a nipple and began to suck and worked the other tit with my hand. I licked and sucked on her hard nipple and around, nibbling here and there. Then she did it again, put her hand on mine and made me squeeze her breast. She moaned and moved.

"Harder.." She whispered. So I squeezed hard a few times, each time getting a moan and a movement in response.

"Bite me." she whispered, and I nibbled a little more on her nipple.

"Bite me." She said, a little louder. I started sucking and biting a little more.

"Bite. Me." She stated sharply and pushed my face into her tit. I grabbed a mouthful of nipple and bit down.

"Aaahhh!! Perfect!"

"A little rougher then, huh?" I half asked.

"Mmmm, yessss!!" I worked her breasts for a minute, leaving red teeth and finger marks on the alabaster white.

Then, suddenly, she sat up. She licked her hand and reached out for my dick, still wet from fucking her.

"Oops!" She giggled. "Looks like I got some on you!" and she started stroking my cock with a level of expertise. She somehow slid between me and the bed and brought her face level with my dick, still erect.

She took it in both hands and licked the head. She took her time, licking and sucking the tip like she was cleaning it. In and out, in and out. Then she sucked in the rest until I hit the back of her throat; that's when she started sucking hard. Faster, using her hands, too. Then she pulled her mouth off and looked up at me.

"I taught myself a trick for fun. Would you like to see it?"

"Um.. yeah?" I wasn't sure what I was getting myself into. She used both hands to make my dick rock hard, then she started with the tip in her mouth and kept going and going. I could feel myself sliding down her throat with what felt like a series of swallows. She took in my whole length and pressed her face into my body, putting just a little more of my cock down her throat. No gagging, no sounds, just balls deep in what was the most impressive deep throat I had ever see.

She pulled me out slowly and stopped to suck a little more and then out completely.

"That was amazing!" I said. "How did you do that?"

"I spent a summer learning how to sword swallow." She stated with a grin.

"Well, I don't know if what I've got counts as a sword.."

"Trust me, Jason. It's a sword. If I did that again, you could cum right down my throat! No question of swallowing or spitting."

"If you do that again, I will cum.."

"Oh, no! Not yet!" She stood up and grabbed me. "I'm not done with you yet." She had a devious look in her eye as she pushed me onto the bed and made sure I was comfortable.

Then she straddled me, her still wet pussy rubbing against my still hard dick. They were crying out for each other, each wanting the other.

She rubbed herself on me and kissed and nibbled and sucked all around my chest and neck using her hands to gently massage my body. Then everything, her hands and hot breath met at my face. She caressed my face and pulled herself in for another passionate kiss.

She slipped one hand down and put the head of my penis at the mouth of her vagina, while still kissing me. Teasing me a little again, in and out. Then she kissed me again and came down, impaling herself on my cock. Now it was my turn to gasp. She started sliding up and down, coating my dick in her juices again, much more than before, and only kept getting wetter.

The full length of my "sword" was worked by her hot cunt, taking herself to the tip and completely back down again. I could feel the head of my cock hit the end of her vagina. Up and down on a good, steady pace. Her moans came back and all I could do was lay flat and watch her breasts rise and fall with her.

Louder and louder, her smooth movements were replaced by choppy starts and stops. She put my throbbing cock completely inside her, arched her back and yelled, like an animal. She got so tight around my cock, I couldn't control myself.

While she was still in mid orgasm, I lifted her a little and rammed my dick into her fast and hard. Her yell got louder until she had no breath left. Her face still with a silent scream, her hands and her body began shivering. I was so close to coming that I either needed to blow my load or change things up. And there was one thing I still wanted.

With my cock still in her and her still paralyzed by pleasure, I sat up and laid her on her back. I pushed her knees up by her ears again and I set to work on her pussy with my tongue.

She tasted so sweet. She was hot and throbbing and dripping. I devoured her pussy and she brought her hands around and grabbed my hair. Shivers ran through her body again, her moans changed as I worked my tongue around her clit. Sucking and licking, using my fingers in her pussy while I sucked higher up.

I looked up, she had taken one hand from my head and was grabbing her tit hard. I took my other hand and grabbed her other breast and squeezed. She moaned and yelled in such ecstasy. That was it. I couldn't wait any longer.

I came up, easily grabbed both of her petite hands in one of mine and held them above her head, I used my other arm to keep her legs in place.

My cock, still wet and hard entered her pussy just fine. I rammed her again and again.

"Show me! Show me! what a! Young man! can dooooYEESSSSS!!!!" she was barely able to make out any words between my thrusting.

The lips of her pussy clung to my cock, she was so tight, but I was taking care of that. I looked up at her face, her eyes wide open staring at me. Her face was contorted with so much pleasure, it almost looked like pain. I slowed a little, afraid I was hurting her.

"DO NOT STOP!" she demanded. So I didn't.

I could feel it. I was about to come in Sasha, this beautiful and wild animal I was fucking. I was still looking at her face when she got a sudden shocked look in her eyes. Her back arched again and she pushed against my hands. That was it. I started to come in her and I finally let out the animal noises that were building up inside me.

She filled up quickly, but I wasn't done. I kept coming with every thrust, finally losing speed. She dripped from around my cock and one last burst came out.

I pulled my dick, not as hard now, out and she gasped. Her cunt now dripped onto her bed, filled with my cum.

Exhausted, I fell onto the bed and just stayed there. Breathing heavy, barely conscious. She came over to me, a devious look on her face.

"I knew you wouldn't disappoint me." she whispered and collapsed beside me, both of us fading to sleep.

I wonder when she'll need more groceries...

Quasaar
Quasaar
8 Followers