The Crazy Things We Do For Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Concurrently, he brought his right hand up by sliding it from behind her left thigh, across her hip, and up the slope of her flat stomach, sliding it upon the fabric of her sheer nightdress in the process. With his abdominal area now on her crotch, and as his tongue continued to skirt around her right nipple, he slid his right hand up the swell of her covered left tit.

He firmly massaged this breast for a few seconds, and then squeezed its lonely nipple in between his thumb and index finger, which compelled her to let out the loudest of her moans. As the circles his tongue made around her right nipple became smaller, he pinched, squeezed, twisted and tugged at her nightie covered left one, and at the same time, intensified her breathing to a further extent.

He then sank the index finger of his right hand into the hem of her nightdress and pulled it down to expose her other busty tit. Like a vacuum-cleaner suddenly being clicked on, he sucked the right nipple of his moaning mother. He then slid his tongue down the left side of her right tit, brushed it in between the narrow valley of her chest, and brought it up the firm slope of her now exposed left breast.

After circling his tongue around the super sensitive nipple that was placed upon her left tit, he strangled it in between the clutches of his teeth. "Uunngghh," she groaned from the intense feeling of pleasure. Using his teeth to do this, he then twisted her nipple clock and counter clockwise, by slowly and constantly titling his head from side to side.

In reaction to the delightfully painful sensation, Karen tightly gripped the bed sheets with her right hand and impulsively pulled up her nightie with her left, as she expelled groans through her firmly clenched teeth. As this went on, Dylan could feel his stomach being dampened by her crotch area. Mm-hmm, he could tell she was 'thoroughly enjoying herself'.

Slowly, he pulled his head back, and like an elastic-band being stretched to its full volume, he tugged her clutched nipple with the use of his gritted teeth. Karen's face was forced to scrunch up, her eyes were compelled to shut tightly, and her mouth was vaguely left open from experiencing this intense sensation.

He released her tit's little knob and let it slap against the natural tissues of her breast, making her exhale loudly as it happened. He then sucked, kissed and swirled his tongue around her tenderised left nipple, and then began his decent down the right slope of her supple breast, until he was in between the valley of her chest again.

On both sides of her torso, he placed his index fingers inside her nightdress again and slowly pulled it down, with the assistance of his mother, who arched her back a smidge to help make way for the nightie's drop. His mouth followed the plunge of her dress, by painstakingly kissing her from the cleft of her chest, down the upper half of her flat and smooth abdominal section, not missing so much as a millimetre on his way down, until he reached her sweet little bellybutton.

He kissed her stomach's shallow hole, and then lifted his head up by two inches or so, to skip the section of her waist and pelvis, which were covered by her collapsed nightdress, as he made his way in between her legs. So now, both his chest and stomach were on the bed. While placidly cupping the sections of her outer thighs, he moved his face in, and on the utter base of her inner right thigh, he began with a gentle kiss, which produced a purr from his mom.

He then started his ever so gradual climb up her inner right thigh, planting her with a series of delicate kisses on his way up, until he reached the halfway mark of her inner right thigh. And exactly the same way he got up there in the first place, he made his way back down her leg.

He kissed the crux of her inner right thigh once more, skipped over her silk covered pussy, and just like he did with her right thigh, he started at the bottom and painstakingly kissed his way up to the halfway mark of her inner left thigh, pulling the black garter piece that covered her leg slightly higher up as he climbed up that part of her. He then slowly made his way back down to the bottom. The suspense was killing her at this point.

He skipped over her crotch section again, and slowly made his way up and down the silky skin on her inner right thigh. Karen had never been so horny in her entire life. Her body impulsively twitched each time his lips touched the root of one of her inner thighs, which it did. And to be a little more descriptive in the strange way she breathed each time it would happen; it was like she would sharply breathe in, hold her breath for about three seconds, and then softly groaned as she exhaled.

Now at the bottom of her inner right thigh, he skipped over her covered sex again, but, he gave that dampened part of her an ever so light kiss, before he worked his way up the slope of her left thigh again. "Do it already!" she exclaimed in thought, utterly tortured with how extremely patient her son seemed to be.

He made his way back down his tormented mother's left leg, and as he tried to skip over that silk covered part of her once more, she raised her hips and bumped her pussy into his slightly opened mouth. He smiled in reaction to that, and raised his chin slightly to make eye contact with her for a few seconds.

Panting, with her hair now ruffled, and with her face and neck area flushed, he could see the vast amount of anticipation in her lust filled, vividly green eyes. He smirked as he dropped his head, and then took his last trip up the slope of her inner right thigh. After he kissed his way back down to its crux, with cruelty, he jumped over her eagerly waiting pussy again, but this time, he kissed only the base of her inner left thigh.

As he immediately crossed back over to the other side of her crotch, he slowly brushed his lips across the dampened piece of fabric that concealed her womanhood, and then kissed only the base of her inner right thigh. He then completely skipped her pussy again to kiss the base of her inner left thigh, and then skipped over her crotch for yet another time to kiss the crux of her inner right thigh.

And just as his poor squirming mother thought "he's gonna skip over my tormented pussy forever!" the index finger of his right hand hooked and stretched the flap of her thong, as his tongue instantly darted into her incredibly moist pussy, which forced her chest area to abruptly shoot up, as she suddenly gasped for air in response to the swift action.

Dylan then began on wiggling his tongue inside her vertical lips, which had a low-cut, neat, upside-down triangle, of blonde pubic hair pointing to them. As he continued to do so, he heaved her thong into the corner of her crotch, and rammed his mouth's wiggling member up and as far as it would go inside her pussy. That action made his nose aggressively rub against the swollen button of clitoris. It was almost as if he was trying to find her g-spot with his tongue.

"Aaaahhhhnnnnggg!" she groaned with ferocity, as her back acutely arched up. With the use of her right hand, his mother then firmly clutched the back of his head, raised her hips up for a lot more lustful friction, and vigorously grinded her clit against his probing nose, as his tongue continued to whirl, swirl and swish inside her opening.

"Ooohhh fffffuuuuuuuuu!!!" Karen was incapable of completing the blasphemous express, as she forcefully bucked her hips, while her eyes rolled back into the sheer depths of her head, all as her body thunderously earth-quaked into a ferocious orgasm.

Her son's face stayed in its fixed position and his mouth sucked the juices that oozed from her sex, as her mind and body senses continued to go through the roof, not missing so much as a drop, as he drained her of her orgasmic liquids. After a noisy sound of inhalation, Karen's head dropped back onto her pillows, as she commenced on eccentrically huffing and wheezing in an attempt to recuperate from her intense climax.

But Dylan wasn't done yet. He wanted to thoroughly reimburse her for what she had done for him in the previous few months. He then hooked the index fingers of his hands into the strings of her thong, and pulled the soaked piece up her thighs, down her calves and off of her feet, to toss it over and behind the watching camera. Cupping her ass cheeks in both hands as he got back onto his stomach, he repositioned his head in between her open legs.

Thereafter, he lifted her butt up a bit, stretched out his tongue and placed it in between the now sweaty crack of her ass. Accordingly, he slowly licked his way up that tight little chink of hers, up the inch or so portion that separated her sex from her anus, and up the slippery slit of her vertical lips. As his tongue combed over her aching clitoris, her entire body was provoked to twitch robustly.

Taking a liking to that, he abruptly swept his tongue over her clit once more, which extracted a quick loud moan from her as her body jerked. He found this amusing. How her body was like a remote control, if you push this button, something is bound to happen. He swiftly licked her clit for a third time. "Aaaahhhh!" she cried as she shuddered.

Like a K-9 which had survived a harsh trip through a scorching hot desert, with a full bowl of water now placed in front of it, he commenced on rapidly lapping her little knob, making his mother scream at the top of her lungs as he relentlessly did so, until her body contorted and she, in rapid succession, exploded into her second, third and fourth rapturous orgasm.

Sensing that his time had arrived, he stuck the thumb of his right hand into the band around his waist and pulled down his silver boxers. With his raging, pre-cum seeping boner now out and in the open, he moved to the edge of the bed and sat down, placing his feet on the floor in the process. He then pushed his boxers the rest of the way down and kicked them off.

Dylan was now sitting directly opposite to the camera. "Might as well put on a good show," he said as he stretched his hand to her.

Karen reached out and grabbed his hand. With her black night dress still around her waist, she then crawled her way to her son, and straddled his lap. So now, with her feet over the edge of the bed, she was standing on her knees. "Might as well," she concurred with a smile.

With her back to the camera and with her tits dangling in front of his face, she reached down and pulled her nightdress up her body and over her head. This may sound impossible, but he became even hornier as he watched her tits flop back down and jiggle back into their regular shape, after they were raised and dropped by her nightie. She then threw her dress over to the other side of her bed.

Karen was now left in only the black garter that was still wrapped around her left thigh. Dylan placidly placed his hands on her hips, raised his chin and sucked the sweet nipple of his mother's right tit as her body descended. "This is it," he said in thought, as a mammoth amount of excitement run through him. "I'm finally gonna fuck Mom!" The suspense was brutal.

After her hips dropped by a further couple of inches, the pre-cum oozing tip of his rock-hard member made the faintest bit of contact with her naturally lubricated birth canal. "Wait a minute," Karen said in thought, shaking her head, as something crept into her mind. "We can't do this," she added and dismounted both her son and the bed.

"Mom!" he cried. "What are you doing?"

"We can't do this."

"Why the hell not?" he questioned her with a flabbergasted look on his face.

She turned her head to look at the camera for a few seconds, and then returned her attention back to her son. "I'll tell you later," she whispered. "Get the camera," Karen added, speaking up, as she nudged her head towards its direction. "I've got another idea."

He stayed seated and glared at her.

"You'll thank me later," she assured him. "Trust me. Now get the camera."

He continued to glare at his mother for a little while longer, and then sighed with frustration. But, he also got to his feet, and grabbed the camera like she instructed. "Good boy," she said as she walked over to him. "Make sure you get everything that happens on film," she whispered in his ear.

With the use of her right hand, Karen then reached down and grabbed him by his rigid member. And following her orders, he focused the camera's view to capture her actions. She then spun around and walked forward by two paces to approach her bed, pulling him behind her by the cock as she did. Accordingly, she bent over a bit and placed her left hand down on the mattress to support her upper frame.

Dylan didn't know where she was going with this. His mother took in a slow deep breath and exhaled to brace herself. She then pulled his cock in the direction of her ivory ass cheeks and carefully pierced its pre-cum leaking head in between the tight space of her firm buns. "Oh shit," he said in thought, recording it all. "Is this really about to happened?"

With the crown of her son's cock now snugly nestled in between the tight space of her taut butt cheeks, she pushed his shaft in a little deeper and made its tilt touch the water tight seal of her wrinkled, little, brownish-pink hole. "Don't you dare think about pushing," she urged him, as she had never done this before.

Going a step further, she inhaled deeply, exhaled once more, and then pushed his rigid member in a little harder. "Nnggghh," she groaned through her clenched teeth, with her one eye half closed and the other one opened, as the entire crown of his firm cock was suddenly swallowed by her rectum.

As a result, she began breathing in and out, in quick succession, in order to deal with the strange pain of it. But once she mustered her strength to continue, she pushed his cock in a little deeper. "Oh my fuck," he whispered. Dylan loved how ridiculously tight this particular canal of hers was.

Groaning her way through the painful new experience, bit by bit, Karen pushed the length of her son's cock into her rear entrance, until he was roughly halfway inside her butt. She then removed her hand from his shaft, placed it on the bed, and bent over a little bit more to balance the weight of her torso on her forearms, making her dangling tits swing back and forth in opposite directions as she adjusted her position.

She then turned her head by a few degrees to speak. "You're in control now. Please be gentle," his mother urged him politely.

With the camera in his right hand capturing everything, he placed his left hand an inch or so higher up from the small of her back, and as gently as possible, he pushed his hips forward and slowly sank his stiff member in by a few more millimetres. In reaction, his mother grabbed the sheet on her bed and placed it into her mouth to bite down on it with ferocity, as she tightly shut her eyelids.

Inch by Inch, he pushed his way inside his groaning mother's ass, until his pelvis was snugly pressed against her firm buns. He then slowly pulled back, until only the head of his manhood was left inside her rear entrance, and accordingly pushed his hips forward, making her moan and groan as he slowly sank his way back in, until he was balls deep inside her butt again.

About seven minutes later, of gently inserting and extracting the full length of his shaft from and into her ass, his mother got use to the unfamiliar sensation being anally penetrated. In fact, somewhere in the middle of the seven minute process, her groans were replaced by peaceful moans. It actually sounded like she was enjoying the act. So she gave him the thumbs up to pick up the pace.

Now, not exiting the tight space of his brand new favourite canal as he did this, he reached for the tripod stand and attached the camera to it, so it could capture the action from the sideline. He then firmly placed his hands on the sides of her trim hips, pulled his own hips back, and made his pelvis slam against her taut buns, which generated a meaty sound of colliding flesh and earned a short high-pitched squeak from his mom as she abruptly inhaled in reaction to his swift thrust.

He liked that sound. In an attempt to hear it again, he withdrew his cock, and crashed his pelvis against her buns once more, and to his delight, his mother squeaked. Dylan produced a long line of inhaling squeaks from her, as he continued on penetrating her backdoor by rocking his hips back and forth. This was way too fucking much. He had to burst.

As he felt his testicles contract, he pulled back and slammed into her ass for one last ride, which generated a super loud squeak from her. His cock then began to violently throb within her butt, as it started coating the inner walls of her rear canal with his thick gobs of gushing jizz. "Uhg, uhg, uhg, uhg, uhg, uhg," he grunted, as his entire body twitched in reaction to each gush of dispatched cum.

He kept his softening cock inside her bum for a few more moments, as he huffed and wheezed in an attempt to catch his breath. As he slowly withdrew his spent member from her back tunnel, it was followed by an oozing stream of jizz. "Don't move," he instructed her as soon as he saw this.

He then quickly detached the camera from its tripod stand and captured a close-up of her jizz leaking booty. "Oh my fuck... this is so hot," he whispered, as his spunk continued to seep out of her rectum, slide down the slit of her vertical lips and drip onto the carpeted floor.

After the last drop of his fresh cum touched the carpet, he killed the video's live stream. "And that's a wrap," he informed her.

In return, Karen got vertical. "Great," she exhaled as she turned around to face him. "Wanna join me in the tub?"

This was new. His mother wasn't sending him to his room. "Sure."

"Oh yeah, hold on," she said, before they headed for her bathroom. "I forgot to give you something," she added, walked over to the other side of the bed and picked up her handbag. Walking back to him as she fished inside it, she pulled out a cheque and passed it to him. "This is for you."

He grabbed the creased piece of paper and took a look at it. "Whoa," his eyes lit up. "This is a lot of money."

"It's only fair if you get something out of all of this madness," she shrugged. "Buy yourself something nice. But save most of it."

He looked at the piece of paper and mulled for a moment. "Keep it," he passed the large cheque back to her.

"No, Dylan, that's yours," she insisted. "You've earned it."

"It's not that I don't appreciate the offer. I just think Uncle Carl needs this a lot more than I do."

She looked at her son with pride beaming in her eyes as a result of hearing that. "Thank you, sweetie," she took the cheque, leaned closer and kissed him on the cheek. "You're one in a million."

Roughly fifteen minutes later, Dylan stepped into his mother's bathtub, which was filled with hot water. Given that Karen was sitting on the opposite side of the tub from him, he tucked his legs under hers, as he settled in. "Was shaving yourself the way you did down there another one of Vivian's ideas?"

She smiled broadly and nodded in response.

"I thought as much," he said, and splashed water onto his face.

Karen dropped her head back, closed her eyes and sighed blissfully. "You know? This reminds me of the days of when you were still young and use to bath with me," she reminisced.

"Mom," he said, as he spread his arms along the rim of the tub.

"Yes, dear?" she replied with her eyes still closed.

"Why didn't you let me... you know."

Her eyes opened up as she brought up her head to make eye contact. "What, inside my vagina?"

"Umm..." he winced, in a subtle kind of way. "Do we have to call it that?"

"Do you have a problem with the word vagina?"

"No... Well... sort of. It creeps me out. I don't know why," he shrugged.

1...456789