The Creation of Amy

Story Info
The making of a sexy t-girlfriend.
1.1k words
4.27
160.7k
34

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/19/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Henry and my girlfriend's name is Amy. Amy is 18 and I'm 19 but I'm only slightly older by four months, we met in high school.

This story is how Amy became Amy. You see Amy is not a girl in the traditional sense, when I met her she was a boy.

I am what you would call a preppy guy, I was raised with money. I rarely saw my parents and was basically raised by babysitters and house keepers. I lost my virginity to a 45 y/o housekeeper named Julia. She was Hispanic, not attractive and very plump. However, she was willing to suck and fuck me and I didn't resist.

When Julia left I didn't have anybody to fuck anymore so I sunk myself deeply into porn and jacked off every day until my cock ran dry. I discovered everything made my cock hard but what I loved most was shemales. I love the femininity with the eroticism of a smooth cock. My problem was where I would find myself a shemale, that's when I decided to do what I did.

It was in my senior year in high school. After gym I was thought in was the locker room by myself. I was returning from the shower to my locker and I passed by him. I had noticed him before and I don't even remember his real name now. He was a very feminine boy both in mannerisms and looks. This caused him to receive a lot of harassment from the clicks in school.

As I passed by him he was completely naked and freshly showered. He was bending over drying his legs his beautiful tiny ass was completely hairless and his flaccid uncut cock hung nicely between his legs; he was a perfect candidate for what I was planning. He lent over to get something from his locker, I couldn't resist I walked over and slowly ran my finger from his balls and across his tiny puckered hole. He jumped with surprise but turned and smiled at me. He said nothing so I just told him to meet me after school.

Three hours later we were walking back to my house and talking. I discovered that he had been very feminine all of his life. He had always played with girls but really had no interest in them sexually. His father had shipped him off to live with his grandmother because his dad was one of those macho types and couldn't stand looking at his little feminine boy.

I had convinced him and his grandmother that it would be a better life for him if he came to live with me. I had money and he would be taken care of. Even though my house had plenty of rooms Amy stayed in mine this way I could work on my plan.

We would talk until late into the night over the next few months. We talked about sex a lot as teens do. He came to trust me and soon I found out that he hadn't really decided either way what he liked sexually. I asked if he had ever thought that maybe he could possibly be transsexual as he was extremely feminine. Even though he fought the idea he did think about it and a few weeks later came to me and said that he thought he was. My plan was working.

I told him that if he really wanted to be a girl that I had the resources and would help him. He was so excited he squealed like a girl. Over the next few months I had him into a therapist's office and on an intense hormone therapy regimen. I know you are supposed to go through years of therapy and shit but the right money can buy anything. I enrolled him in classes to teach him how to act and speak like a girl.

He studied hard and about six months of training I could see a definite change and started calling him Amy. She loved the name I picked. Amy was becoming even more effeminate, she was walking like a girl and speaking with a higher pitch and quickly became passable. Amy was developing nice little breasts they were about a B-cup with sexy puffy nipples. She had also developed the sexiest hips and a tight firm little ass.

At this point I had been completely hands off letting all the therapists and trainers do the work for me. However I spent countless days and nights stroking my shaved cock to numerous orgasms thinking of Amy and our future life together.

I sat up in bed one morning as I watched Amy come out of the bathroom. Her 4 ½" neatly trimmed uncut cock was half hard and bouncing playfully from one side to the other. I realized that my dream had come true. I had created myself a beautiful t-girlfriend.

"I love you," I heard myself say it but couldn't believe it.

She stopped and looked at me smiling. "I love you to."

"Amy you don't understand I really do love you."

Her smile disappeared and I suddenly started to panic. Did she feel the same?

She slowly walked over to my bed naked and crawled in beside me. She snuggled under the covers and nestled her head onto my chest. I cuddled her sexy warm body tightly to me.

"I have heard you stroking your cock every night over the months and just wanted to come over and help but was worried but now..."

Amy slid her hand down my chest and wrapped it around my growing cock. A little squeeze forced a drop of pre-cum from the tip and she slowly massaged it in with her thumb. Amy drew the covers back and lowered her head licking the salty droplets from my cock. She looked up at me smiling; I stared into her beautiful face as she wrapped her lips around the head.

I wish I could say that she got to suck and suck forever but the truth is I had waited so long for this I came in no time.

The warmth from her mouth was incredible. She teased the head with her tongue and pumped slowly with her fist. My cock tensed up she pulled her lips from the head and cum shot out and over my stomach and chest. I looked down to see the biggest smile ever. She pulled her silky brown her out of the way and laid her head onto my stomach rubbing her cheek into the warm puddle of cum that had formed there.

I realized at this point we really were in love. I slowly drifted into a twilight sleep with Amy nestled on my chest and her growing cock rubbing against my leg.

To be continued...