Supernatural Earth Pt. 03

Story Info
The Creature Below
69.4k words
4.65
53k
106

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,104 Followers

The Creature Below. Part 3 of Supernatural Earth Trilogy

By: AlexClayton / DieselJester

Edited By: Ladylustfull & CuriousVisitor

***

Chapter 1: The Abduction

*

A/N: Originally Published 11/10/13 under my screen name of DieselJester.

*

Bethany let out a long, defeated sigh as she plopped her bags down in the entryway of the large, rustic cabin house that had been in her family for generations. The cabin, her car, and what little things she had in both the car and the bags at her feet were all that she owned now. It had been a stressful year so with her parents dying in a car accident and their subsequent funeral, finishing up her Bachelor's Degree, and having to sell the extravagant family home in order to make ends meet. The isolated mountain house was high in the mountains next to a large, beautiful, deep blue lake. Beth was thankful that it was the start of summer as she didn't have to worry about getting the winter provisions just yet. She was also thankful that selling the house meant that she had means to live for at least a year while she went job hunting on the internet. Unfortunately there wasn't much of a market for a newly graduated Marine Biologist with the current economy.

She put those thoughts behind her. Right now, she wanted nothing more than to relax and forget about her troubles for a while.

After settling in, Beth went straight for the lake that she loved swimming in whenever her and her family used to come up for a vacation. It had been quite some time since they last were there. They had been renting the place out to vacationers but even they stopped coming due to the lousy economy. The high altitude, clear skies, and gentle breeze always made the water nice and warm in the summer. She didn't even bother with a swimsuit. According to the deed, the property went for two miles in every direction and was surrounded by fences marked with 'no trespassing' signs. So she didn't give a second thought to going down to the water under the mid-day sun with nothing more than a towel and beach bag draped over her shoulder.

Beth never was the type to be shy or modest about her body. She was the supple yet curvy type, busty, yet not too big in the chest area; a large, round C cup at best. Dropping her bag and towel on the sandy shoreline, Beth dove straight into the water. Her body, especially her legs, was a testament to her swimming ability, as she tore through the water with powerful strokes. She reveled in the sensation of the water cutting across her naked body. She loved the water. Always have and probably always will. Beth's only regret from swimming for her college team was that they never let her skinny dip in the pool. Here, she could do that all she wanted.

After about a half hour of swimming back and forth close to the cabin she got out of the water, wringing her light brown hair out as she walked back to her bag. Beth grabbed up the towel and the bag and set out for one of the more secluded corners of the lake. There she spread out her towel to lie down and took out the bottle of tan lotion, squirting out a generous amount. The sun was high in the sky so she proceeded to lotion up as much of her body that she could. Her hands lingered on her tits and she moaned as she massaged and kneaded them. Beth then stopped herself from getting too into it. Maybe later when I unpack my vibrator, she thought as she settled back onto the towel for a nap.

When dusk settled Beth headed back for the cabin. She was so lost in thought about what she was going to do for dinner that she almost didn't notice the long green vine that was coming out of the water. Beth frowned, not having remembered seeing that vine there when she walked out. Indeed, she couldn't ever remember seeing any kind of vine like that all before. She bent over to pick it up. It didn't weigh all that much. She gave it a gentle tug as she looked at to where it went into the water. It seemed to just continue going down along the floor of the lake right out to the middle.

Beth shrugged and made a mental note to investigate this particular mystery in the morning. It would make an interesting study and help keep her mind off of things. She dropped it and continued on. The instant it hit sand again the vine came to life. It shot out and snagged Beth by the ankle. Beth tripped, sending her bag and towel flying out. The next thing she knew she was being pulled out into the lake. Instinctively she screamed and clawed at the ground to no avail. The moment she felt her legs hit water she managed to take a deep breath right before she was pulled under. Goose bumps rose up on her skin and her nipples hardened as the cooling water ran over her skin. She tried to reach for the vine that was pulling her in but was unable to as she was being reeled into to God knows where at an extremely fast rate. Beth mentally figured that she had about a minute and a half to two minutes before her lungs started screaming for air.

Beth felt herself being pulled along just under the surface of the water. Occasionally she got glimpses of the shoreline and the cabin retreating further and further away. With a pang of dread, she realized that she'd been pulled out to the very center of the lake where it was the deepest. She managed to get one more breath of air before the vine pulled her straight down. Beth tried again to dislodge the vine but it simply was wound too tight around her ankle. She tried kicking it and swimming away from it. Nothing was working. As the water got darker around her she looked upwards to the surface that was growing dimmer and dimmer. With a sinking feeling she realized that even if she were to get free now, she was far too deep to probably make it back to the surface alive.

The vine pulled her down a bit more and then it shifted direction taking her off to one side. Beth was quickly beginning to lose consciousness as she tried to keep air in her lungs. Her chest was burning, begging her for fresh air. Finally, right when she couldn't help it any more, her mouth popped open for her to involuntarily take a breath. Before she could reflexively inhale another vine shot straight into her mouth. Beth jerked as she breathed the fresh air being supplied by the new intruder in her mouth. She clamped her mouth around it and used it just like a SCUBA breathing apparatus. Then, to her amazement, the thing slowly retreated from the inside of her mouth to gently mold over her nose, mouth, and chin to form a breathing mask.

Beth wasn't sure what was going on or how it was happening, but she wasn't about to question the fact that she could breathe again. She blinked, attempting to look around in the dark water that soon began to brighten up as something ahead began to glow red and heat started to radiate out towards her. The water around her warmed instantly. She could barely make out rocks all around her in the dim light. She was in an underwater cave at the bottom of the lake that she never knew existed. Beth moved her arms, trying to rotate her body so that she could look behind her. Right when she did, more vines came from out of the darkness from beyond her vision on either side of her to wrap around her wrists, upper arms, ankles, and thighs. The vines then slowly pinned her arms behind her back. The one that had wrapped around her ankle at first ceded its grip to the others but then wrapped around her waist. Beth felt herself being tugged forward to who knew what.

The first thing that she managed to see was a tangle of more vines in front of her. It was in front of this bush, for lack of a better term, that her motion stopped. She felt her hair float in the water all around her as she attempted to peer into the mass of vines. Then two black orbs appeared and they looked to be like eyes. Beth jerked in alarm, letting out a squeak in the process. What the hell was this thing? As her eyes grew accustomed to the lack of light she could see that it was some kind of creature's face. The vines were not vines at all. They were tentacles and they made up the creatures hands and hair.

Scientific fascination overcame fear as she studied the thing. However fear quickly returned when the creature gently pulled her legs apart. Four tentacles shot forward from the creature's head. Two of them hit her breasts while the other two went straight between her legs. Her beautiful blue eyes widened with fright and she shrieked, for all the good it did her, struggling against the tentacles holding her in place. She'd seen enough Hentai and Anime with past boyfriends to know what was coming next. The tentacles holding her all tightened up to arrest her movements. Soon she couldn't move at all, giving the creature free access to her body. The tentacles at her breasts expanded and molded themselves around them. Beth felt her nipples pucker up as the thing stimulated them before clamping on to them like nipple clamps. She let out a soft moan; she always did like having her breasts played with. Her body betrayed her as she felt fire in her loins, erotic warmth expand in her abdomen, and her pussy go slick.

The creature seemed to be waiting for this as it then began to insert a fleshy tentacle into her. Beth clenched as hard as she could, attempting to deny the creature entry. Not to be denied, the creature drug the tentacle up and down her shaven mound eliciting yet another moan of pleasure from her. Beth relaxed for just an instance, long enough for her to be penetrated. Then the tentacle positioned at her ass moved up. Not waiting for Beth to clench up again, the creature stimulated her breasts and caused the tentacle in her pussy to pulse. Beth's head lolled back as she moaned again with pleasure. The tentacle behind her slid past her butt cheeks and easily into her ass.

"Why..." Beth managed to moan into her breathing mask with despair as the two phallic tentacles inside of her began to grow in both length and girth, completely filling her up.

A thought pierced her mind as the creature seemed to rumble. [urgent] Reproduction...

Beth was gasping with the sexual attention that her body was getting. She swallowed hard but was able to focus on the creature. Part of her brain was amazed at the fact that it could communicate with her. "Please...let me go." She begged. Thoughts flashed in her mind at the fear of freezing to death at the bottom of the lake. The human body could only be underwater at temperatures below that of what it was used to for so long. Almost as if answering her, a gentle red glow seemed to radiate from behind the creature. The water around her instantly heated up and she felt comfortable.

[urgent] Unable. Must Reproduce... The creature rumbled. With that, the creature began its work.

The tentacles inside of her instantly came to life. They never left her body in the typical thrusting motion. Instead, they began to pulse and throb in her. "Oooohhhhhhh..." Beth moaned. The one inside of her pussy morphed slightly to mold itself up and around her clit. At the same time, the tentacles that encased her breasts began to gently suck and knead while the clamps on her nipples bit and released. The creature seemed to have this down to a fine art as it would pulse both tentacles in her pussy and ass in tandem at one time, and then alternate another. It was the same for her tits. Beth began to relax and let the pleasure take over her body.

The rhythm was slow at first, but gained speed. Beth subconsciously noted that the tempo seemed to go with how her body responded. Soon she was pumping her hips back and forth as she writhed in the water. "Oh god," she breathed as her body reacted to the sexual stimulation.

Then she felt something brush up against her cervix. It extended just slightly from the tentacle inside of her tight pussy to cover it. Then it felt as she was being opened up slightly on the inside. Her eyes widened in alarm as she realized that the creature was inserting something up into her womb. That's when she saw the engorged blobs making their way down the length of the tentacle. "Oh god," she cried out. "NO!" She struggled as much as she could. She tried to ignore the intense pleasure she was receiving from this thing. She even tried to make herself black out by whipping her head around as much as she could.

It was all for naught as the first blob made it between her legs. Beth cried out as she felt the most earth shattering orgasm in her life tear through her body. Her pussy and ass both contracted hard around their phallic invaders. Her vaginal walls shook and trembled hard as it squeezed the blob that was being forced into it. Thick, semen like fluid blasted into her forcefully and she felt herself being filled up. Beth's eyes rolled back into her head and she arched her body as the orgasm seemed to go on forever as blob after blob of the fluid was pumped into her belly. Her heaving tits felt like they were on fire as the creature stimulated them even harder as she came.

Then it was over and Beth just hung there, suspended in the water like a limp rag doll, as her body continued to convulse in the aftershocks of her orgasm. She whimpered with each one. Soon after, the aftershocks faded leaving her body humming as she just basked in the afterglow. She hung her head limply, ashamed to have been forced into such an orgasm by whatever the hell this creature was. She got choked up as the feeling of being violated came to her.

Beth managed to lick her luscious red lips. The powerful orgasm forced upon her left her feeling drained. She couldn't swim away now even if she wanted to. But she did note that she was both hungry and thirsty. She had been heading back to the cabin for dinner when this creature abducted her.

Sensing her needs, the creature went to work in caring for its newly found human. Beth jerked her head back as she felt a tentacle extend from her breathing mask to brush her lips. [concern] Sustenance... the creature projected to her. Too weak to fight, Beth opened her mouth slightly to allow the tentacle to invade the last remaining hole that it could. "Mmmmph." Beth mumbled around it as it drove back to the point that she was deep throating the thing. She was briefly glad that she had experience sucking off men who were well endowed.

[amusement] Drink... the creature reverberated in the cave. Beth took it as its way of chuckling. She worked her mouth, getting accustomed to it, before she started sucking it as if it were a cock. Beth felt the creature's satisfaction as she worked at it. Soon, she felt tiny drops of liquid squirt out of it like it was precum. It tasted like sweet nectar. Beth sucked even harder going so far as to try to move her head back and forth like she was giving the blowjob of her life.

At the same time, she felt her breasts being massaged again. Her breast felt heavy and full as the creature titillated them some more. Beth moaned around the tentacle in her moth as her tits were played with. The tentacle in her mouth was letting loose with more nectar and Beth drank it all up. It was like a drug and she wanted more. Deep down, she realized that she was pretty much being raped and bred by some kind of monster. But for right now, she just lost herself in the intense pleasure that the creature was giving her.

Beth saw a couple of blobs coming from the monster up her breathing tube. She briefly wondered how she was able to breathe with the nectar coming up but ultimately decided that she didn't care. Beth sucked vigorously to get the blobs to come to her faster. Finally, the tentacle had an 'orgasm' in her mouth as the delicious liquid filled her mouth and stomach. Beth drank down every last drop of the life-sustaining nectar. Once she drank her fill, the feeding tentacle retreated. Her hunger and thirst were sated.

Her breasts were still being played with and the tentacles in her pussy and ass came back to life. Again? She thought.

[educating] Body Prepared... Reproduction... The creature hummed.

Now what the fuck does he mean by that? She wondered. Beth glanced down and gasped. Her breasts were a good cup size larger now and her belly looked like she was about five months pregnant. She screamed and jerked around in her bonds again.

[calm] Growth Fluid... Beth got images of a pair of tiny humanoid tentacle creatures growing inside of her womb once her eggs were fertilized. Eggs. Plural. That was the warmth in her abdomen earlier. It was the creature enhancing her ovaries to release two eggs for it to use. [educating] Milk Production... She then got images of the same pair of creatures latching on to her swollen breasts to start suckling the nurturing fluid out of them.

She let out a sob. Oh Shit. Once the little shits are spawned, then I have to feed them too? Beth panicked. Intense pleasure or not, she wasn't sure if she could endure birthing this thing's children. "Ohhhh God..." she whimpered as the intense pleasure came back when the creature started molesting her again. She hadn't notice that it had paused when it was talking to her telepathically.

The fucking was much more intense this time around. The creature started at a fast tempo. Soon Beth was screaming into her breathing mask so loud that it made her own ears hurt. The water surrounding them made an excellent conductor for sound. The rock cave made for some outstanding acoustics. Even the creature seemed annoyed as the feeding tube practically launched itself back into her mouth, muffling her voice. Beth's eyes tolled again as she instinctively sucked the tentacle in her mouth while the other two continued to screw her ass and pussy relentlessly.

Her breasts were squeezed and massaged endlessly. She felt them swell even more. Beth was past caring. All she wanted was more pleasure now. Damn the consequences. The creature gave her just that as all of the tentacles penetrating her began to throb. More... yes, please... she mentally pleaded with the creature as she shifted her hips and thrust her now swollen belly towards it. The creature obliged her and the blobs proceeded forth from him to her, traveling once again for her waiting womb.

Beth had one more brief moment of panic as she felt the bulge between her legs and then ignored it as her body erupted again into another mind-numbing orgasm. The bulge blew into her abdomen, totally coating her inner most folds. She shrieked around the tentacle in her mouth and her world went white as she experienced the best pleasure she'd ever had in her life. The tentacle between her legs pumped endlessly into her and Beth passed out from the sheer intensity of it.

When Beth came to moments later, she was hanging limp once again, chest heaving as she breathed. Her once perky breasts were now hanging a bit, swollen with milk. Her stomach looked as if she were now nine months pregnant and ready to pop. The tentacles remained in place over her, around her, and in her. Only the feeding tentacle had been removed from her mouth. She felt small twinges of movement every so often of the small creatures now growing inside of her womb. Beth couldn't even think straight about her situation as she was delirious from her ordeal.

The creature projected to her again. [calm] Sleep... it rumbled.

Unable to form a mere coherent thought and with the mixture of emotions boiling within her, Beth's head lolled forward as she drifted off. The warmth of the creature and the calm sensation of feeling weightless in the water to lulled her to sleep.

***

Chapter 2: The Birthing

*

A/N: Originally published 11/17/13 to Literotica.com under my former screen name

*

Sometime later Beth woke with a start, her head darting around as she scanned her surroundings. She slumped with despair as she realized that it all wasn't just a horrible dream. She was still tied up by the creature's tentacles inside of its underwater lair. The strange red glow that warmed the cave was the only source of light so she couldn't tell what time it was, let alone if it was even the same day. Beth glanced down at her body and her eyes went wide at the transformation that she'd endured. Her tits and her abdomen were swollen to pregnancy proportions as if she were ready to give birth at any moment.

AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,104 Followers