The Creature's Island Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie is becoming a bit sex crazed now, teasing me so that I have to fuck her as soon as see her delicate hips and soft body in the beaming sunlight, even while she's standing, in the water, on a tree, while we ate, while we sunbathed... Okay that all may be my fault too... But I can't help it if she's just so adorably fuckable that I want to watch her cum all day long, holding her from behind as she shakes and squirms in orgasm, my tail ramming into her and feeling her deceptively large canal. I would toy with her for hours and sometimes the whole day, my hormones on overdrive now that she was flipping switches I still didn't fully understand. It's a wonder we got ANYTHING done.

That said, our stamina had reached new heights and every night still belonged to him. Sometimes he's gentle and patient, others he's wild and insatiable. I wonder, if we did get pregnant with children, would they inherit our combined libido too when they grew up? That would be... interesting... Hmmm, we may need to "invite" some locals to keep up with our needs, really get along as a family... mmm, now I can't wait!