The Creeper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whoa, that was very nice Devon," Clay said. "A very impressive first time blowjob. A little bit of practice and guidance, and you'll be as good as me."

I looked at him out of the corner of my eye and shivered at what he had said. Not because I was worried about doing it again, but because I was actually thinking that he might be right.

"Looking at your little friend there, I'd say that you enjoyed sucking as much as getting sucked," Clay said and pointed to my waist. My eyes followed his and I gasped at the sight of my cock. It was rock hard again, pointing straight up at me. I may not have wanted to admit it, but the truth was staring back at me. Clay was right, I enjoyed sucking cock.

Clay leaned forward and rubbed the head of his slimy cock between his fingers, "You've really earned your money today Devon," he began, "but the question is, will you be coming back?"

I thought about it for a few moments, but was there really anything to think about? Of course I would be coming back. I'd just had the most intense orgasms of my life, and discovered that I actually enjoyed sucking cock. Finally after careful consideration, I nodded and said, "If you'd like me to come back Clay, I'll be back."

He smiled a warm smile, then stood up and extended his hand to shake. As I stood and received his offered handshake, he said, "Of course I want you back Devon, you're the only guy I've been able to convince to return the favor and suck my cock after I've done theirs."

I was shocked and outraged at the same time. Pulling my hand back as if it burned I said, "What?" I gasped, my mind in a jumble thinking that he had lied to me. "I thought- I thought that- you said that all the other guys did it, that they sucked you."

"Oh no Devon," he said with a smug twinkle in his eye, "I said that all the other guys agreed to suck me off, I never said that they actually did suck me. You see Devon, you're the only one who kept his word and returned the favor. All those other guys turned into whiny little bitches when I pulled my cock out. All of a sudden they were too chicken shit to keep their word. They all left with their tails between their legs, and not a one was ever invited back. You're different Devon, because you didn't run out of here like your mommy was calling you. You took my cock like a man, and you swallowed my whole load. It was quite impressive I might add."

I looked down at the floor as the implications of what he was telling me sank in. I was the only one who had gone all the way. "You tricked me," I mumbled.

"I told you what you wanted to hear Devon. I think that you needed that little push to get your mind in the right place. When you thought that you wasn't the only guy who had returned the favor and sucked my cock, it helped you decide that it wouldn't be so bad after all. I knew that you were scared shitless, but once you started, you seemed to enjoy it. Am I right?"

After a moment of thought, I slowly nodded. He was right on all those points. I don't think I would have been able to make myself agree to suck him off if he had told me that none of the other guys did. I also couldn't deny that I enjoyed sucking his cock. "You're right," I admitted.

"Good, and I'm sorry that I misled you Devon. I hope you don't hate me for that."

"I'll get over it," I said, "as soon as you pay me what we agreed on."

Clay threw his head back and laughed loudly, then he nodded and reached for his discarded pants. "Of course," he said, still chuckling as he pulled out the stack of bills, peeled off a hundred, and handed it to me. "You earned that money Clay, come back soon and there will be much more where that came from."

I took the crisp bill in my hand and nodded, knowing that it was going to be one hell of a summer.