The Crestfallen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait until after dinner, you naughty boy!" She waved the spatula towards me a little bit, as if to imply some disciplinary actions. It wasn't too menacing, however, because her face looked overjoyed.

"Of course! I'll set the table" I quickly responded.

I had actually bothered to put a table cloth over it, which was not something I would usually do. Plates and cutlery were neatly placed, and I lit up the new candles I had bought. They were red, just like Abigail's dress. Then, I dimmed the ordinary lights so the mood could be set perfectly, and put on some music in the background on a very low volume. Just something to help set the tone.

The stew turned out nice and creamy, just the way I wanted it, and the smell of the onions and mushrooms gave it a slight peppery note. I hoped that it would be pleasing to the senses - the taste seemed a little on the bitter side, though. It was hard to tell if things had turned out exactly as the recipe intended, but it was enjoyable nonetheless. The boar meat surprisingly wasn't too gamey at all - even though we used wild boar that had not been slaughtered in a factory, but rather hunted down in the forests just outside of town. But the meat tasted divine - easily my favorite part of the meal.

"This is amazing!" Abigail said as we were about two bites in. We shared a brief glance, our eyes met, and I reached out and grabbed her hand across the table. Instantly, I was brought back to the hospital bed in my mind. All those times when I had been feeling my worst, and Abigail had been there to take care of me - she would always hold my hand, to show her care and affection. It actually made me a bit emotional to think about, and I think she could see it in my eyes.

"What's wrong?" she asked, while leaning forward on her elbows.

I realized I wasn't exactly ready to express that sort of emotion yet, so I just gave her my most sincere smile, so she would not think too much of it. I shook my head lightly. "Nothing's wrong." I said. "I just appreciate you a lot." That made her beam one of her sweet smiles at me.

She picked up on how quickly the conversation changed into less serious topics after that, and we talked about her favorite movies and tv shows, and all sorts of other random little facts about each other. It was clear that she enjoyed talking to me, but I was still trying to keep the focus on her for a little while - because I realized that during my hospital visits, a lot of the focus had been on me. I felt myself wanting to know more about her. The little things that she was passionate about.

"I only have ice cream for dessert. Oh, and brownies!" I mentioned.

She beamed yet again, clearly tempted, but then shook her head. "I'm so full, but maybe later..?"

"What's your favorite ice cream flavour?" I asked, feeling like the moment called for such an intimate and important detail to be revelead.

"Strawberry." she said, confidently. Then in the next second, all that confidence vanished - visibly - from her face. "No, wait.. Caramel!" She seemed conflicted, and I just chuckled.

"They are both lovely, don't worry." I smiled. "When it comes to ice cream, you are allowed to have two favorites."

After dinner, I cleared the table, then grabbed her hand and moved both her and our wine glasses over to the couch in the lounge area. I turned the music volume up just a notch, and sat down right next to her. She looked at me with her beautiful hazel eyes, as I took a sip of my drink, then placed it down on the table, and faced her. My heart was beating quickly, but it wasn't out of nervousness. I just couldn't get enough of her beautiful visage. She looked as if she wanted to kiss me, but then she suddenly fidgeted a little bit, and looked down, her gaze averting mine.

"I have something I need to confess to you, but I want you to promise that you won't be too disappointed in me.." she said, slowly, hesitatingly. Her voice broke.

"Of course, Abigail." I said. Then I leaned in, grabbed her by the shoulders and kissed her on the forehead - the exact same spot that I had kissed her last night, when she came to me in the hospital room. "I promise."

"It's actually pretty awful." she sighed. "I've been feeling guilty about it for months. Maybe longer." She looked up and to the right, as if trying to find the right words before she continued, and I could see a sadness in her eyes now that was not there previously. I reached out and caressed her cheek with the palm of my left hand. She instantly responded to my touch, and took hold of my hand with hers, and placed her own cheek against it. Her warmth was comforting.

"I don't want you to take this the wrong way, Christian.. And please try to understand that I had no malicious intentions with it.. But every time you got checked in to the hospital, I felt so happy to see you again.." She looked ashamed of herself.

"I'm.. I'm not sure I follow your train of thought exactly." I said, keeping my voice gentle. She seemed slightly alarmed at first, and moved in closer towards me so our bodies were almost touching. Her eyes bore into mine like those of a wild animal ready to strike - or to hide.

"But that meant you were sick! I was happy you were there. But you were there because you were unwell. Don't you see? It's kind of twisted. A few times I even caught myself wishing you'd get worse again, just so you'd come back to me.. I hated myself for that.." She paused for a moment, and put her hand up to her mouth. "Please say something, Christian.." she added with a slightly whiny tone.

The pieces fell in place then. My pulse quickened - it was only slightly, but my heartbeat did change from being a slow, rhythmic thumping to being a fast, uneven pace, as I took in Abigail's confession. She continued to stare at me, still worried and nervous.

"I don't think you need to feel guilty for that, Abigail. I can see your reasoning, and it does not come across to me as twisted" I tried my best to comfort her, because I felt like she needed it. "And I was excited to see you too, you know."

She shook her head down, her face turning really embarrassed. "N-No, I don't think so. Not at first. You were sick, and annoyed at being sick, and wanted to go home. Which is only natural, of course.." she ran her fingers through my hair, and sighed.. "But it took me a lot of flirting before you finally seemed to start to flirt back."

"Oh." I said, a little bit shocked by this revelation. Had that been how it had all played out? I suppose, in the beginning, there were a lot of unanswered questions and a lot of worry on my behalf. Abigail had always stood out to me as someone who was friendly and approachable, and who loved the challenge of making others happy, even if it cost her much energy - so in the end, even though I had certainly noted and appreciated her warmth and her attention, I assumed it was simply because she was doing her job to the best of her ability. It had taken me a while to allow myself to flirt back, because it had seemed and felt a little unprofessional at first. Inappropriate, due to the nature of our relationship at the time.

"I think I felt a connection there pretty early, Abigail - I just didn't think it was appropriate to act on it, with you being my nurse and all." I gave her hand a gentle squeeze. "If it helps at all, you became my favorite nurse instantly!"

She smiled at that.

"I don't think you realize just how long I've liked you though.." she said, shyly. "It was our very first encounter together. Two years ago, maybe? I was still quite new back then, and many of the more experienced nurses made me feel quite guilty about being to slow to do menial tasks. But I was determined about proving myself, and so I got permission to take care of you all by myself that morning. It wasn't even really a proper check-up; it was only supposed to be to make sure everything was in working order, but it was my very first time doing it without an experienced nurse guiding me. And you were so patient with me. Made me feel so appreciated. It meant the world to me."

I must admit, I didn't remember the details of that morning at all. I remembered her, but I had not noticed her inexperience. Still, it was nice to know that something I had done, even unintentionally, had meant something to Abigail. And so many of the things she had done for me, they were more than just good intentions. I knew that I could trust her to take care of me. In all senses of the word.

We held hands throughout most of the conversation we had, and Abigail's tension slowly started to ebb away, as we both sat there on the couch. It became obvious to me that what we had discussed was perhaps not the best timing, because while our hearts had been open towards each other, the mood had changed. However, I understood how important it was for Abigail to get some of this off of her chest. That she had felt guilty for a long time about parts of it.

"Well, Abigail.." I said, with a cheeky smile.. "Now you can see me even when I'm not in the hospital, so you don't have to wish for me to get sickly anymore!"

That made her laugh a little bit, which I was happy to hear. Then, she let out an exhausted sigh, and laid her head against my shoulder - I wrapped one of my arms around her and held her close, enjoying the feeling of her body being right against mine. It didn't take many seconds before the mood once again began to shift slightly, as she pulled her head back and looked into my eyes. I saw how Abigail's lips looked alluring, and she was squirming a bit against the cushions. Her eyes were begging for a kiss, and I was more than happy to provide her with one.

I might have moved a bit too aggressively, because she let out a little yelp as I put my lips against hers, and pushed her backwards on the couch, so that I ended up laying down on top of her. I lingered in the kiss - we did not need to rush, and so we merely stayed like that for a few minutes, our tongues happily exploring one another's, until I pulled back from her face.

"So.." she said, breathlessly.. "This is kind of unprofessional, isn't it?" I could see by the look in her eyes she wasn't concerned about our close physical proximity any longer, merely making a reference to our nurse-and-patient relationship. I kissed her cheek softly and smiled back at her.

"I'm a former patient now. There is no need for us to hold back." I replied, putting strong emphasis on the word former. It was true enough. She closed her eyes and kissed me again, with a hunger, as if the time we had spent away from each other had been an eternity even though only seconds had passed.

"I agree.." she said with a sultry voice. "Let's not hold back at all.."

--- 8 ---

I got her out of her red little dress in almost no time at all, then wasted no time with kissing all the new spots of her skin that had been revealed before me. Her lingerie was the simplest kind - a dark blue bra, a pair of matching panties - but it fit her perfectly, and the little bow-tie ribbon on the front of the panties looked very cute. That didn't stop me from tearing them right off of her, of course. Abigail giggled, and lifted her butt up from the couch so I could remove her underwear without difficulties, and once all of the clothes were thrown onto the floor, there was nothing in the way of preventing my desire to caress her lovely body.

Her nipples were erect and a little puffy, with larger than average areola's. They begged for my mouth's attention, which I of course gladly provided. I sucked, licked and even nibbled on them, while she moaned quietly with her eyes fixated on me, a pleased and aroused expression on her face. It was clear by the way her back arched a little that she was enjoying it very much.

I caressed the smooth skin of her stomach with my hands, running them down until they reached her bare thighs, and after caressing their softness and supple texture for a moment, I allowed one of my hands to find her slit. She gasped as I began to explore her clean-shaven pussy, and all of its folds - and seemed to be more than a little surprised by the amount of moisture I felt there. There was already a very substantial pool of wetness, and it instantly got onto my fingers. My index finger found its way to her opening, where it slowly and patiently pushed deeper into her tight tunnel, meanwhile I let the palm of my hand rest on her clit, nudging it with my slight movements. I wanted to tease her more so than immediately get her off.

Her pussy was warm, wet, and wonderfully tight - probably only about a half an inch away from my fingertip before the walls of her pussy tightened significantly. That made me wonder how it would feel with my cock inside of her. She closed her eyes as she felt me penetrate her, but then quickly opened them again, as if she felt it was important to see that I was still there, and that she wasn't just dreaming this. The grip her pussy had on my finger felt amazing.

"I'm a little surprised.." she said with a bit of a trembling voice as her body tensed up around me.. "Somehow, I thought you would go straight for my butt." She blushed at me.

"Pardon?" That was all I could think to say. The look on my face must have conveyed some kind of serious shock to Abigail, because she looked equally alarmed.

"I just thought, the way you always look at it.." she said, seeming a little flustered.. "That it would be the part you'd be most interested in."

"Why, Abigail.. There is so much of you that interests me.." I reached my free hand up towards her face and caressed her cheek gently. I smiled warmly at her. But I couldn't help but wonder if my stares truly had been that obvious, and what she must think of me for it, and why she had still agreed to go on this date with me, if she had known all along that I had a bit of an anal fetish. In truth, she had hit the nail right on the head, but that didn't mean that I wasn't very interested in all of what her pussy had to offer me as well. I think, to a large extent, I just wanted to make her feel good.

"But you do like my butt, don't you?" she insisted. She pulled her knees up towards her face, and put her legs together, so that I could see her bottom in all of it's glory. It was adorable how bashful she looked at this moment. I smiled at her, and sat up properly, so that I could take a better look at her butt. It was absolutely perfect, in my eyes - she had an incredible amount of cheek, and the round shape was absolutely beautiful. Her skin was so silky smooth, and her little rosebud had a pink color that matched her nipples quite well. My eyes rested on her puckered hole for a second, and Abigail must have caught it because I saw how she shifted her weight from side to side - and how the muscles on her face contorted into a look of desire and lust, then back again to slight nervousness and bashfulness.

"Of course.." I replied, finally. "I like your butt very much."

"Touch me there instead" she said quietly. "Please."

I took my time touching her bum with both my hands, and the second my fingertips touched her, she exhaled loudly - making it sound as if all her worries had been lifted off her shoulders for a second. I gently spread out her cheeks, and the delicate ring of muscle in between was pink and tight. Some of her juices had spilled out of her pussy and down her crack, and the whole area was glistening. I couldn't resist. My right hand quickly found it's way in between her buttcheeks, so that my fingers could explore her anus up close. The second my fingertip touched her rosebud, I saw Abigail visibly tense up - her body squirmed a bit underneath me. Her reaction seemed much more intense than when I had touched her cute little cunny.

"You're pretty sensitive here, hmm?" I asked. She nodded, and she looked extremely shy. It melted my heart. Her arousal was building fast, as she waited impatiently for me to go ahead and penetrate her with one finger, and before too long, I felt her relax a little, and a slight push of my middle finger allowed the tip to enter into her anal cavity without much problems. My finger began to slide deeper inside her bowels, which was amazing. She squirmed and wiggled a bit underneath me, but she also let out a quiet little whimper that indicated how she loved every second of it.

"What about the other hole?" I whispered. "Do you want me to explore that?"

"I want to make you happy.." she responded with a soft voice that trembled slightly. Her breathing was fast and shallow. She could barely form a full sentence in between her words, as if the only thing on her mind was being penetrated deep by my finger. Her body writhed beneath mine like a fish on dry land, gasping for air. She craved to be taken over the edge. "B-But.." she continued. "I strongly prefer it in my behind." She bit her lower lip and looked so shy she could barely make eye contact with me. Then, after a short pause: "So if you're okay with it.. Please fuck my butt.."

I could barely believe what I was hearing. Part of me still wondered if she was saying this because she thought it was what I preferred and wanted, and part of me wondered if I had come across a genuine little anal princess - But this did not seem like the time to ask such questions. When a lady asks you to fuck her in the butt, you fuck her in the butt.

I pulled my finger out of her with a little plop, and started to remove my own clothing, as I was now highly overdressed for the situation I was in, and meanwhile I struggled to get out of my tie and unbutton far too many buttons, she scooped up the juices of her vagina and rubbed them into and around her little tushie. She didn't take her eyes off of me even once.

"You are absolutely sure about this?" I caught myself asking, perhaps foolishly, meanwhile I got into position on the couch next to her. She was still laying on her back, with her knees held up against her face, her legs close together, and one arm wrapped around them to keep them in that position easier.

"I've never been more sure of anything" she said, and the arousal in her voice was incredibly clear.

It took a few seconds for my brain to understand that what was transpiring just then wasn't some elaborate hallucination, because it all seemed like a dream - or a wet dream, rather - that I could not possibly be a part of. But the look on Abigail's face, the pleading look, convinced me otherwise. So I put my cock, hard as steel, against the entrance of her butthole, and rubbed it around in her juices to make the penetration easier. As I began to push forwards, it suddenly all became quite clear that it wasn't just her pussy that was tight.

Abigail had the tightest ass I had ever experienced. As the head of my dick broke through her ring, I felt like I might die of pleasure from the feel of her inner muscles resisting against the intrusion, clenching so tightly against my girth. It felt divine. The texture and softness of her walls combined with the way she tried her best to push me out and prevent the advance somehow, made it even more thrilling to be the one in control. My shaft was slowly sucked inside as I moved deeper, inch by inch, feeling the overwhelming pressure with every pulse and throb of my cock. I could see by the expression on Abigail's face that she was struggling to get used to something she was not accustomed to at all, yet the girl had never looked happier.

"You feel.. Oh my god.. Just fantastic" I said, and leaned forward against her, putting her legs and feet behind my shoulders as I pushed deeper into her tight passage. I looked into Abigail's eyes. It was like staring directly into the sun - but I needed to see those beautiful hazel eyes. Her mouth opened slightly as she let out a quiet little squeal - her eyelids fluttered with a hint of ecstasy. She pulled me even closer to her face, wanting to kiss me, but by doing so I inadvertently also slid even deeper inside of her, until my entire member was buried into the deepest part of her bowels. My lips had barely come into contact with her, and my hips had barely even started moving, before her climax was apparent.

123456...8