The Cross Ch. 04

Story Info
Never say never.
4k words
4.62
34k
10

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/03/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew fumbled with the doorknob to his old room and somehow managed to get himself inside with all three suitcases that he was carrying. He set the bags down near the bed and heaved a sigh of relief.

Andrew was home.

He hadn't been in his room for almost a year, and that was only a quick stop to drop some things off. College had taken all of Andrew's time. Now he was back. Four years closer to a business degree, Andrew was ready for a break.

Andrew stretched his back and yawned. His room was as he'd left it, almost. A thin layer of dust had settled over some surfaces, but otherwise it looked, smelled and felt exactly as he remembered it. There were few things more comforting than coming back home after years of life in college.

Among the clutter on Andrew's desk was a photo of him and his ex-girlfriend Stephanie. They looked happy. Time had certainly changed some things. Andrew picked up the photo and looked at it for a moment. He smiled, wiped the dust off of the photo and put it safely in his top desk drawer.

"Life goes on." Andrew said to himself.

He turned to one of the windows in his room, opened the blinds and looked out. It was summer, and the weather was beautiful. He pushed the window up and wide open. Fresh air wafted through the room for the first time in months.

Andrew was surprised that evening when his father handed him the keys to the old family pickup.

"Here. Old girl's getting rusty. Since your mother and I bought the SUV, the old truck doesn't get used much. You might as well drive it until you can get something fancier." Andrew's father smiled as he handed the keys over.

Andrew was honored. The old Chevy was a piece of family history. He didn't think it would ever be sold. The truck was brick red or burnt orange, depending on the light, and the bed was scuffed, rusty and well used. Still, the paint held a shine and the windows were spotless. The interior smelled of pine tree air fresheners and the occasional cigarette (from when grandpa was visiting). Andrew's brother Mark had been trusted with the truck's care for a year or so back when the boys were in high school. The truck held a lot of great memories for Andrew, and he was happy to have it.

It wasn't long until Andrew was given his brother's old job at the local country club. Andrew hadn't been keeping up on his golf since he had been away at school, but the guys at the pro shop were so worked up over stories of his brother that it didn't seem to matter. Andrew filled out the necessary forms and the job was his. He was even granted the weekend shift behind the counter at the pro shop.

Leaving the country club, Andrew took the long way home. He drove the old truck slowly, taking in the sights of his hometown that he hadn't seen in years. There was really only one house that he wanted to drive past; Stephanie's house. He knew that Stephanie was no longer living there, but that her parents still called the place home. Andrew rounded a corner onto Quail Drive and let the truck coast down the street. It was about noon, and the street was quiet. Once 1221 Quail came into view, Andrew could see that only Stephanie's mother, Mrs. Doreen Wilson, was home. Her minivan was parked in the driveway. Andrew scanned the yard, and couldn't help but notice that it looked fairly unkempt. This was odd, since Doreen had always tried to keep the yard looking nice.

Andrew took the next left on Maple, and drove his truck down to the dead-end. He wheeled the truck around and parked it out of sight by a stand of trees. It appeared that the house there was still vacant after all these years. It was as if everything in this neighborhood had simply been put on pause while he had been gone. Andrew felt a lump growing in his throat as he pushed the heavy door of the pickup closed and walked back toward the Wilson's old house.

Would he still be welcome there?

It had been over four years since he had seen Doreen. The affair that the two of them had engaged in all those years ago had been put from Andrew's mind after he started dating Doreen's daughter. There was still a whisper of heartache over his breakup with Stephanie, but Andrew had spent over two years recovering. After a week tooling around his hometown, memories of Doreen had started to haunt Andrew. His loneliness hadn't been apparent to him until he was back home.

Andrew stood on the Wilson's front porch and rang the bell. He heard the back door close distantly, and footsteps ringing out in the entryway. The door opened.

Doreen beamed at him. "Well. Isn't this a pleasant surprise." She stated plainly. "I ran into your mom at the store, she said you'd be in town soon."

Andrew nodded. "Well... I guess I'll be staying for awhile." He said weakly.

Doreen put her fists on her hips as her face melted into a knowing smirk. "Well," she said, unable to hide her elation at seeing Andrew, "come on in, we'll catch up on old gossip."

Andrew stepped inside and Doreen closed the door. He could not help but notice that she had let her hair go gray. It was also cut short, and worn high. She looked more than ever the lady of style and grace. She had put on weight, but it was only just noticeable thanks to the clothes she wore. Loose button-up shirt and light blue jeans; as always hiding the curves that lay beneath. She was nearing fifty years old, but Andrew found himself melting in her presence as he had years ago. He felt those old butterflies fluttering down in his stomach as she lead him down the hall to the kitchen in the back of the house. It was as if nothing had ever happened between the two of them.

Doreen sat the two of them down at the small kitchen table with ice tea and some cookies she'd baked. They spoke about college. Doreen seemed to avoid speaking of Stephanie. Andrew knew that she would, being the caring woman that Doreen was. Andrew told her about his job at the golf course.

"Well, you'll be seeing a lot of George at the country club." Doreen added. "It seems like he's always there if he's not here or at work. He's only consulting now, probably retire in another year."

Andrew's heart sank a little at the casual mention of Doreen's husband, George. She seemed to be addressing Andrew as an old friend, instead of an old lover. As if noting Andrew's shift in moods, Doreen rose and bid Andrew follow her outside. In the backyard, Andrew followed Doreen around, inspecting all that needed to be done. They paused near a tree that Andrew had once kept so neatly trimmed. It now looked overgrown and bushy.

"I haven't been keeping the yard in order this year, I'm afraid." Doreen sighed. "Sometimes it seems pointless when it's just me back here all the time."

Andrew hovered behind her, wanting nothing more than to embrace her passionately. Doreen turned and looked up at him with her big beautiful eyes, set above her handsome, regal nose and pouting lips.

"Oh Andrew, I saw you drive by in your father's old pickup yesterday." There was a tremor in her voice as she spoke. "I was hoping you would come see me."

She held her hands to her chest, as if to stop her heart from leaping out. Andrew took her hands in his and held them warmly. She shivered at his touch and brushed the back of his hand against her cheek. A single tear wrote a black strike of mascara on her blushing cheek. The lines in her face were more pronounced than Andrew remembered. Somehow it only made her more beautiful.

"Will you come back, Andrew?" She nearly begged. "The yard just hasn't been the same without you in it."

Andrew released her hands and looked up at the sky. It was the only way he would be able to speak. He smiled.

"I guess I can work it into my schedule, as long as you don't need me on weekends."

Doreen wiped her cheek and regained her composure, as if it was the most natural thing in the world. She turned and walked back to the house, pausing in the doorway. She waited until she heard Andrew's footsteps crossing the deck towards her. Doreen continued inside.

Andrew entered the kitchen just in time to see Doreen walking back into the laundry room. He followed.

Doreen stood with her hands on the counter. She listened as Andrew came near. She could feel his presence behind her. She could hear him trying to control his breathing as it became heavier and heavier. She felt his hands reach around her, under her arms, and grasp both of her breasts firmly. Doreen released a four-year sigh and raised her arms up to allow him full access to her bosom.

Andrew knew instantly that her breasts had only grown larger. He could feel the heavy bulges under the cloth of her shirt and the large bra that she always wore. He pressed himself into the cushion of her backside and let her feel his hardness through the fabric of their jeans. He kissed the side of her neck and made her gasp again. This time she let out a small squeal of joy.

Doreen unbuttoned the top three buttons of her shirt and turned to face her secret lover. She knelt down onto the tiled floor of the laundry room and ran her hands up Andrew's denimed legs.

"My dear boy," Doreen chirped playfully, "how nice of you to humor my chit chat. Let's save some talk for next time, shall we? Now..." She stroked the long bulge that drew the front of his jeans taught. "I ought to have mercy and give you what you came here for."

She unbuttoned his jeans and pulled the zipper down. She pulled down on his waistband and glanced once into his eyes before freeing Andrew's nine-inch penis from his briefs.

"Oh!" Doreen marveled, looking at his towering organ. "My sweet Andrew, you are a sight for sore eyes."

She cupped his bulging testicles with one hand and ran the fingertips of the other up Andrew's shaft. She gripped him firmly and brought the tip to her lips. She kissed him, licked him up and down, kissed the balls in her hand, ran her open lips over the head of his cock and plunged it into her mouth.

As she began to suck, working her head back and forth in time to the music of Andrew's ecstatic moaning, Doreen plucked at another two buttons on her shirt. Andrew helped her by pulling her shirt back over her shoulders. Doreen's immense cleavage heaved and bounced with each thrust of her neck. She began to slurp loudly, letting drops of excess saliva fall as they came from her lips. The drops ran down the bold veins of his shaft, around her fingers as they gripped him firmly, down his legs and dropped freely onto her half-naked breasts.

"Muah!" Doreen cried, pulling the swollen flesh from her mouth to catch her breath. Strands of saliva fell as she exhaled hotly through her gaping lips. "Such a good boy!"

She ran her hands up and around him, gripping his ass with both hands for the final thrust. Her tongue relaxed finally, allowing the thick head of his penis to breach her throat. She coughed once and resumed stroking him long and deep with all of her mouth. She released his rear with one hand and wrapped it around the base of his thick wood. She sucked and stroked, nearly gagging on his slippery cock as she tugged him as deep as she could into her throat.

Then, when she seemed to go senseless, throwing all care aside to please him, to quench the fire of lust inside her, Andrew's head went back. A great cry of relief exploded from him, and it seemed that his orgasm would never end. His body convulsed at the ice of Doreen's touch, and suddenly he needed all or nothing. He gripped her head and pushed into her, feeling every inch of her mouth as his cock entered her throat. She whimpered, pressed back against the cabinets behind her. She flailed her hands, dug her nails into his hips and tried to pull herself up from her knees. Andrew pressed his weight into her, pressed his long cock into the back of her throat. She felt his semen filling her mouth, a few drops running down her throat. A cough erupted from inside of her and then there was cum gushing from her nose and lips. It ran down her chin and splattered onto her bulging breasts. She felt it run down between them, down past her navel...

Doreen pushed Andrew back, and his slackening penis slid from her mouth. She coughed, gasped, and looked up at him. Thick gobs of semen hung from her mouth, dripping from her face. Her huge tits were wet with saliva and cum. She breathed heavily, staring into his eyes.

"Now just look at this mess." She grasped his hands and pulled herself up to stand before him. She wiped some of the fluid from her breast and sucked it from her finger. "You'd better come with me into the bathroom and help me clean this up."

Andrew followed Doreen out into the kitchen, through the hall and up the stairs. She pulled him by the hand through the bathroom door and closed it. She locked the door. She examined herself in the large mirror above the twin wash basins and smiled. Her makeup was running down her cheeks. Doreen opened a lipstick that was lying on the counter and applied some fresh red to her tender lips.

"Look what you've done to me. Honestly, Andrew!" Doreen pressed her breasts together and licked what she could from them. "Such a delicious mess."

Doreen pulled her shirt off, and began unfastening her pants. Andrew undressed quickly and stood by, waiting at the command of this woman that haunted his dreams. Doreen dropped her pants, revealing softly sculpted legs and an ass that was larger than Andrew remembered, but every bit as heart shaped and comely. She unfastened her bra and dropped it onto the finely tiled bathroom floor. Then she began to run a bath. The tub was a large whirlpool type, but it filled quickly with hot water from two taps. Doreen waited, perched on the edge of the tub, for the bath to fill. Andrew merely gazed at her. He gazed longingly at her mammoth breasts. They hung gracefully from her, with nipples that pointed stubbornly upward. To Andrew, Doreen possessed the most unreal pair of tits imaginable. She caught him staring at her body. She giggled.

"I missed you too, big guy." She smiled at him, a wicked smile that cut to Andrew's core. "Now," she shut the water off and stepped into the tub. "Let's get you clean."

Doreen sank down into the tub, submerging her body to her neck and rising back up again. She extended a hand to him. "Come here, my darling."

Andrew approached the tub. Doreen reached out with a dripping hand and fondled his half-erect penis. The water made his flesh slick again, allowing Doreen's hands to glide all over his hanging flesh. She pushed herself up in the tub and took him into her mouth again, making satisfied sounds as she tasted him.

She pushed herself up further from the water and allowed his ruddy cock to rest between her glistening breasts. She reached over and took a bar of soap from a dish. Once she had worked up a lather with her hands, she began to smear the soft suds onto her nipples, and then the rest of her huge breasts. She pressed her tits together and around Andrew's cock, rubbing them up and down his shaft.

"I seem to recall you enjoying this very much. I bet it's just the ticket to get you rock hard again." Doreen chided, continuing to push her tits up and down so that Andrew's dick ran between them. She pushed tighter, and the added sensation of her stiff nipples sliding against his shaft was the last straw. Andrew's penis rose erect before Doreen's eyes. She grinned up at him.

"Such a strong, healthy boy." Doreen ran her hand up and down his hardness. "Now get in this tub, young man!"

She sat back in the tub and watched as Andrew stepped into the water as ordered. She took his hands and pulled him down with her. Then she kissed him. They embraced and kissed for a few minutes. Long, slow kisses. Andrew's hands found Doreen's breasts, and soon his mouth found her nipples. Doreen held him to her breast and reclined against the wall of the tub. He moved his body on top of hers, and Doreen could feel his cock sliding across her skin under the water. She raised her legs to either side of him and ran her slippery hands up his arms. Then she reached down into the water, shifted his bobbing prick so it pressed against her pussy, and pulled his weight down onto her.

Andrew's penis entered her, and with it, a quantity of water. He pulled back and pushed into her again, and again water entered the void of her inner chamber.

"Oh... oh god!" Doreen cried. "You're too big! It's been too long!"

Andrew began to fuck her slowly, despite her pitiful cries of discomfort. Once he had filled her, he felt the water escape past his cock.

"Oh GOD!" Doreen screamed. "FUCK ME! YES! YEESSS!!!"

Andrew pushed and shoved against her, feeling the water start to surge around him. He reached frantically for the drain and pulled it. Once the water began to subside, Andrew pumped Doreen as hard as he could. He could feel himself cramming her full of water, feel it gushing from her as he humped her harder and harder.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Ah god! Ah! So rough! Yes!" Doreen chanted in Andrew's ear as he plunged into her.

He felt her hands wrap around his ass as he humped her silly. The water was everywhere now, on the floor, in the air, deep inside Doreen's womb. The frenzy of their love began churning the water into a spray. The sound of the tumult was almost louder than Doreen as she wailed her final plea to the almighty. The most violent, crushing orgasm of Doreen's life hit her, and she knew equal measures of pain and pleasure. Her back arched so powerfully that Andrew was lifted up bodily out of the water. He held himself up on the edge of the tub and let her finish. She clung to him and then fell, her body floating limply in the remaining water.

Andrew was worried that she would faint, but she came to, resting against the edge of the tub, breathing hard.

He climbed out of the tub and began frantically to pull towels down from racks and shelves to sop up the large amount of water that was now on the bathroom floor.

Doreen lay back in the tub, trying to catch her breath. After several minutes of this, Andrew helped her up and out of the tub. He lifted her into his arms and carried her from the bathroom. He carried Doreen all the way down the upstairs hallway and into the guest bedroom, and there he lay her body down on the bed. Doreen fell in and out of sleep.

Andrew did all he could to clean up the mess. He collected Doreen's bathrobe and offered it to her. She rose to a sitting position and put it on. Then, with Andrew's hand in hers, she walked downstairs and out the back door to light a cigarette from a hidden pack under a small clay pot. She sat down in an adirondack chair, with her cigarette and a glass of water that Andrew had brought to her.

"Andrew," Doreen started. "I want you to know that I treasure our time together, but I need you to know that if you need to be with someone else, I understand."

Andrew nodded. "Yes ma'am."

Doreen smiled at him. "You're such a good boy. Now go. But come back soon, my yard really does need your help."

She reached up and took his hand. The touch of her flesh against his stirred Andrew deeply. He felt like fucking her yet again.

"Oh Doreen..." Andrew breathed. "Please, one more time before I have to go."

Doreen's mouth fell open. "You can't be..."

Andrew whisked his rugby shirt off and undid his pants, letting them fall. His penis was growing again, ready for Doreen's touch. Doreen stood and ran off into the yard. Once Andrew had freed his legs from his pants, he gave chase. He caught up with her up behind some Japanese maples and pulled at her robe. She fell to the grass and began crawling away from him, laughing.

"Oh Andrew," She said as he gripped her waist and began to prod her anus with the dripping tip of his hungry cock. "Be gentle, you unbelievable stud!"

Andrew took her by the shoulders, hauled her upright and bit her on the neck. She shrieked with pleasure. He sat back on his heels with his cock pointing upwards. Taking Doreen by the arms, he positioned her body so that his penis was wedged betwixt her buttocks. He pulled her arms down behind her back and watched as his cock was buried in that big beautiful ass.

12