The Crowd

Story Info
Three isn't always a crowd. Sometimes it's just right!
3.4k words
4.16
17.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arbenitre
arbenitre
132 Followers

She answered the ad.

"Gentle, patient and caring Dom seeking interesting party for temporary positions. Entry level. Will train to suit."

Every so often I will run an ad. It's not that I go through subs fast or anything -- just the opposite, it's that I travel and move with my job. It's hard to find someone who will be able to meet my "special needs" in each new area without working with them for awhile. By that I mean, taking the time to date and discover and letting them know gradually what I really like.

Basically, if I walk into a bar and start telling people "I want to whip your ass and make you suffer until you can't recognize yourself anymore," I'll get just a very few types of responses: the run and scream response. Maybe not physically or literally, but certainly a shuttering response that becomes a vile gossip. The interested but naïve response. Maybe she thinks it's just a game or something and she wants it until it's real. Then she's bizarrely incapacitated. The do anything you want to me response. She doesn't really get it, just thinks that any attention is preferable to her miserable existence.

Besides, the type I want aren't hanging around in bars anyway. I want smart, capable, complete and whole women with a predilection of submission. Normally, they would tell you that there is no way that they are submissive - until me. This is a journey of the heart and a gift to the soul.

She answered. Stated that she was interested in the lifestyle and in learning about herself. That she wasn't sure about it, but that she feels a stirring when she reads stories or hears others talking.

I wrote her back a fairly bland bit. Asked her experience and what she was looking for. I wasn't hopeful.

Her response was careful and coy. She doesn't know. She's not sure about any of it. Hmmm. Maybe. I thought.

A couple more back and forth emails later and I knew that she had only thoughts about bondage and discipline, never experience. That she was afraid of being beaten, abused, stabbed, raped, etc. The usual belief that BDSM meant profligate violence. We exchanged easier ways to reach each other, chat, emails and numbers and we talked about what BDSM really means. That it's a lifestyle and a way of love and passion. That it has little to do with violence, other than that many people connect the two in their minds.

She was intriguing to me. Not quite my usual type, but something of interest and a certain nagging something. I thought she might be one to train and set loose upon the world (good luck world). There was certainly something more to her. I agreed to set up a meet.

She was nervous and fidgety through supper. A private affair in a private restaurant, but there was an anxiety there out of place with the situation. She kept glancing over her shoulder and twitching her hands. I finally asked if she were married or otherwise set up with someone. I reassured her that I had no compunctions one way or the other about it except that I would refuse to be a tool or weapon. That this was a journey for her and the only way through it was by way of openness and honesty.

She broke down and admitted to a wedding. She began to ply silent tears upon me as she told me about her husband and her love for him. She told me about a raw need she has had since teen years that has been eating a hole inside her. She stated he is more than willing to try different things, but that he, hubby, was virtually more submissive than she wanted for herself.

That, in fact, they had bought a flail together. She described going to a store. Browsing arm in arm. They had ended at the whips. She became subdued at this point and her voice husked as she told me how they both felt the excitement of the other. It was a simple and benign faux designer cat o' nines. Purple in color and harmless, really.

They couldn't stop pulling it out of the sack and looking at it on the way home. They kept touching it and treasuring it. Each of them and both together. Her sex laden voice told me how she had been thinking of it on her skin all the way home. She got there wetter than she had ever been. He had a tenting at his crotch she hadn't seen from him for years.

They attacked each other at the bedroom door. Clothing flew. Excitement raged and the touches were electric. And then it went wrong.

His use of the whip on her felt little more than a dance of fingers. A fluttering. She tried to show him what she wanted and watched his cock leap. The tears flowed freely now. It was the realization even as she told me about it that he was worse than she. That they wanted the same thing and would never be able to give it to each other. She told how she was simply repulsed trying to use it on him.

Were I unable to acknowledge or to articulate the difference between so called normal human sexuality and my own, I would still know that it was there. It may actually produce angst and heartache lifelong in another. A dichotomy and anxiety that could well be a foundation for psychosis or at least a loss of social functioning (there's only so many times you can watch the run and scream and bear the snide and vile ensuing gossip before you crack). I, however, am honest with myself and capable of managing my needs.

I was certainly touched by her plight and reassured her that her situation - where not truly normal, per se -- was at any rate not unreasonable. Discovery is not wrong and self discovery is one of the greatest pleasures in life. We talked long into the night. At one point, she laughed and teased, even flirted, but this faded with uncertainty at my response.

I arranged, with her, to attempt to teach her husband what she needed. At one point, she asked how I knew what she needed. I told her that we would find out together. She was tough at work and more my usual by her capable and independent demeanor. Probably one of the attractions for her husband.

I talked with him by chat. She'd arranged it initially, but he and I went outside her when I saw him on line during work hours. I started telling him the things I might do with someone. Described a spanking. A whipping. How to tie the hands so that the person is open to me. He began to tell me confused thoughts. I told him about his wife's desire to teach him to do this to her and mentioned that she could be taught the same. His interest shot up.

We arranged a meet with the three of us. He was only slightly less nervous than she had been at first and it was only as she became relaxed with me that he was easy to talk with. We were again private, but in a restaurant and turned the conversation toward our mutual inclinations in very low voices. We finally agreed to go to my place out of frustration at not being able to talk directly for the people passing our table.

Over a round of drinks on my sofa, we got around to the subject of spanking. I talked about it almost clinically while his excitement grew and showed. She was next to him, their thighs touching and the togetherness was palpable. We talked as though he would learn to spank her for their benefit. As though it would help their relationship to learn this together and to see this new thing as something they might learn for the good of their love life. Like the proper use of a vibrator or something.

She was being talked about as though she were an interesting toy and there was a heat coming from her that we all felt. I began to describe for them both the thrill that I found with the spanking. As I told them the excitement I find in performing this act while her hands are tied in front, I began describing what she would look like with the bindings. The way her arms being pulled together at the wrists would naturally push her upper arms into the sides of her breasts and make them stand out all the more.

At this, her nipples hardened through her thin buttoned shirt. I started telling him how you could grab her by the binding and pull her to where you needed her. That we could bind her on the couch and pull her to the bedroom and her resistance would be minimal even should she want to. She gave a squirm of discomfort that shifted her skirt and his bulge gave a jerk.

It gave a bigger jerk when I talked about throwing her across the bed and spanking her ass without even pulling up the cloth covering it. The whipping would come after her ass was bared.

They were both so aroused and so obvious. What else could I do? I excused myself for a moment and set a whip, a belt and some restraints out on the bed. I grabbed a roll of binding and rejoined them. They were managing to get in some heavy petting without being so completely obvious as to just shuck their clothing.

His cock was as erect as it could get in a pair of pants and her skirt was askew. She was breathing heavily and her eyes were trying to close. I showed them the binding and asked if he wanted to check it first.

He did. He started to reach out for it, but I wrapped the free end around one wrist. He was so surprised that it was wrapped twice before his back stiffened in concern.

"It's okay," I told him, "it can be torn and pulled apart if you need to." That relaxed him a little. "How will you know how to do it with her if you don't know how it feels?" I asked him (alright, so I've never felt it myself I only know how fully I enjoy doing it to others).

I turned to her. "See? Do you see how easily it wraps, yet how securely?" I moved him so that I could tie the other wrist and they would both be behind him. "It also has some stretch and could be pulled apart if he really needs to. Right?" I asked this last of him and he nodded.

She reached out to it and tugged half heartedly. The enormity of what they had set in motion was sinking in and I could feel the excitement ebb. She pretended to be checking the binding. His cock hadn't drooped in the slightest, but there was that feeling of reaching a turning point.

"Come on," I told them, "I'll show you" and pulled him to his feet by the piece of binding stretched between his wrists. She licked her lips as she saw him yanked so easily and his groin reached her eye level.

"Go ahead," I said gently and pressed her head forward to his pants. She nuzzled his cock through the material and raised her hands. I took her by the wrist and wrapped it, then wrapped the other one with it and pulled her forward off the couch and onto her knees in front of him. The excitement was back into the air and with interest. His cock was actively straining against the fabric and she leaned forward to rest her lips against the bulge. Another bit of pressure on the back of her head and she was grabbing at it with her lips while he groaned outrageously.

"I think it would be ideal," I nodded at her, "if you opened his trousers." She needed no urging and her hands busied themselves at his groin. She was pleasantly surprised at the extreme hardness she could feel pressing out to her fingers as they released him from his entrapment. A tiny gasp escaped her and her hands wrapped themselves greedily around his purpled cock. It was his turn to gasp.

I pressed her head into his groin and he groaned loudly as she hungrily took him in. She grabbed and nibbled and licked until it became obvious he wouldn't be able to hold out and I tugged at her hair to get her to back away, finally grabbing a handful and yanking. Her eyes were shining and bright and she looked as though she would leap back onto him if I released her. I held onto her by her hair and enjoyed the moment for a few of her panting breaths.

His eyes were nearly closed and he was almost shivering as he stood there with his pants at his knees and his cock lunging for air. Her breath was coming in ragged gulps and her eyes were bright with lust. I pulled her to her feet by the bindings on her wrists. Her breasts heaved as she reached her feet. My cock was straining and aching, but I told myself I had ways to go yet and pulled him around by his wrists, getting him to step out of his pants. In that way I led them both to the bedroom.

When they saw the arrangement on the covers, they stumbled. Both of them in coordinated absurdity. I almost laughed. They were such a couple! It was delightful and enticing. I pulled her forward so that she went to her knees and settled her next to the bed. He was next to her, his cock nearly screwing her ear in its need and presumption. I picked up the whip and turned it in my hands lovingly.

"I think you both should test this out, but one at a time." She gave a nervous sort of laugh and shifted. She was pressing her breasts against the bed. They were already straining against the restraint of her bra and the fabric of her shirt. I reached down and unhooked her bra, then two of her buttons so I could look at her cleavage.

I gave a tug at his arms and pushed his thighs until they hit the edge of the bed. Another push and he was out over across the mattress and he gave a grunt of surprise as he landed on his stomach. I pulled her around on her knees until she was facing him and settled her bound hands surrounding his face.

The whip made a whistling sound followed closely by a snap. He jumped and groaned. She moaned. The sound escaped her lips and was more than sympathy or joy. She had felt the leather. She kissed him and held his lips in hers as the next stroke fell. They were moaning together and in an altered state of ecstasy and I couldn't help but give one, two, three more in succession.

They were still kissing when I bent to his ear. "Did you like that?"

His voice was the barest husk of a whisper. "Yes."

I moved my lips toward her ear. "Would you like me to whip your ass?"

"Yes. Please." She gasped out.

"What will you do for it? Will you suck my cock?"

When they both answered "yes", I admit to some surprise. I reached between them and undid another two of her buttons so that her heaving breasts were hardly kept inside her shirt but by the meanest bit of cloth.

I picked up the belt. Her hands were reluctant to leave his face as I showed her the leather. "As you spank, the different parts will make different sounds, leave different marks and have different feels," I told her, going back to a clinical voice.

"The ends have a snap and leave a sharp red mark. The middle has a slapping sound and won't leave a mark until the skin is softened or if it's a particularly hard strike, then it's more of a flush. Through cloth, it's a dull thud." I snapped it out across his ass and he groaned so loud I feared for a moment having gone too far, but he squirmed and pushed his ass up as though he needed more.

In the meantime, her hands had gone to my beltline and undid the button of my jeans. She was on the zipper as the leather snapped and cracked onto her husband's naked flesh again and she had my cock out before it struck again. He was moaning in a rhythm as she pulled my aching pole into her mouth.

His hands behind him had left him just enough wriggling ability to work his mouth over to hers and the belt switched hands and raised as he pressed his lips to hers and pushed them to one side of the head of my cock. She gave a jolt and a breathy shriek as the belt thudded onto the back of her skirt.

I pulled my dick from them both, reached down and unbuttoned and unzipped the side of her skirt, pulling it apart and down off her firm, pantyless buttocks. When I moved forward into their mouths again, they had somehow decided to take turns and were moving their mouths freely over my hardness.

They were driving me to a frenzy and I couldn't help myself as the belt whistled through the air, landing on first hers, then his reddening behinds, again and again. They were writhing with anticipation of the next stroke and fully entangled with my cock and each other when I flipped him over and pulled her to her feet. I couldn't stand anymore.

The belt dropped to the floor as I pulled her up onto the bed and shoved her out over his stomach. She had this wonderful mouth that grasped at everything within reach. She was kissing and nibbling at his stomach as I pushed her skirt up and moved her dripping, clinching pussy onto his face. He had juice smeared on his forehead and it was running down his nose by the time he got his mouth onto her sopping snatch and drew muffled "oohs" and "ahs" from her. Meanwhile, she had zeroed onto his cock so fast that he hadn't even had time to groan with the ache and pleasure.

I reached up and pulled her shirt off her shoulders, forcing her arms to her sides and baring her tits. She squirmed with a rhythmic motion that obviously made him feel every little shimmy right through his balls. I paused to enjoy the swaying of her well balanced boobs before pinching one nipple, then the other and receiving a very satisfying scream for my efforts.

I was so completely hard I could think of nothing more than release as I raised the whip and caressed her mounds, letting the lashes mold around the sides and onto his hips and sides. He gave delicious lurches and smothered utterings with each flick. She gave strangled squeals and they both bucked with every snap.

I didn't miss a stroke as I knelt on the bed, at his head, pulled her ass up in the air with my free hand and shoved my cock in her sopping mess of tight hole. She screamed even with his cock bouncing and pitching in her mouth and his mouth went wild around our melted genitals. He was sucking and licking without regard to clit, lip, cock or ball and it was an amazing feeling that sent shivers and stabbings through my spine.

We all three came in a jumble of spasms. She was jerking and twitching in a way that kept both myself and her husband hard and pumping well after all the fluid had been spent. I released from her and let her roll to the side while he groaned in relief and exhaustion. I freed both their hands and joined them on the bed, though they were so twined it was impossible to tell which was which.

There was plenty of time to talk about what they wanted and about discovering themselves. For then, we rested and enjoyed just those moments.

arbenitre
arbenitre
132 Followers