The Cruel Nephew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Devaslo
Devaslo
98 Followers

Phil's penis twitched and jittered, causing it to begin inching its way up the inside of his thigh. Before long his shaft had completely filled with blood and came to stand proudly in the air. It appeared to enlarge well beyond what seemed possible within its previously modest enclosure of skin.

That's... incredible. It looks like a different cock now! thought Sharon, utterly astonished by the transformation. Seeing her nephew's manhood in all its glory again made her begin to feel like she too, should let herself go a bit.

Should I? He's already seen me. What's the harm? Just go with it like he is. Why are you still sitting here with this top on while he's sitting there... like that, without a care in the world? thought Sharon as she wriggled in her chair, her hands beginning to pull up at her nightshirt.

Sharon exhaled, "It's a bit sweaty this morning, isn't it?" and then pulled her nightshirt up and over her head. "I guess it could be more comfortable like this. I mean—you certainly look... comfy," she added. Phil turned and watched as his aunt's enormous tits wrestled with gravity, flopping all about as she pulled the nightshirt up and off her body. Sharon discarded the garment on the table nearby like an old newspaper, then fixed her hair. She cast a look at Phil that seemed to indicate to him that she was finally okay with the way things were going. As her arms came down to form a fold in her lap, her meaty breasts puffed up underneath the force of her arms in a breathtaking and pillowy mess of flesh. It was a terribly arousing sight for her young nephew. "I guess I should also let you know that you're welcome to look at me too Phil—if that's what you'd like," Sharon added.

For a few moments, the two simply looked at one another, scanning bodies and gauging each other's intentions, until Phil smiled and said, "Well, the TV just got significantly less interesting." Sharon blushed and replied, "finish your food, would you..."

Chapter 5: Be My Guest

"Are you done?" asked Sharon, seeing Phil finish his last bite.

"All done! You cook a mean bacon and eggs," replied Phil with a big smile.

Sharon rose from her position in the lounge-chair, tits hanging free, and approached her nephew to retrieve his dirty plate. "Let me clean that up for you," she said, looking toward the plate, observing a long shadow cast over it by her nephew's erection.

"Be my guest," replied Phil, shifting his body so as to fling his manhood around like a lure before a hungry fish. As Sharon grasped the plate from the sofa, she was so distracted by her hand's close proximity with Phil's penis that she didn't pay mind to her heavy breasts, and they were allowed to swing forward and dangle like over-sized Christmas baubles inches from Phil's face. Sharon's fixation on her nephew's imposing member was disrupted by the gentle squeeze of a hand on her right breast.

"Phil! I didn't say you could touch!" Sharon cried, snapping her body back with plate in hand, causing the cutlery to clang about.

"Can you blame me though?" smirked Phil, casually leaning back into the sofa. Fuck, you're a dirty prick. You want to suck on those old tits, don't you? Wouldn't that be something... Fuck. I just wanna grab 'em and suck 'em right now. She fucking cannot stop looking at my dick. She must be so horny, poor thing! mused Phil.

Sharon ignored her nephew's comments and made her way to the kitchen, crashing the plate into the sink rather loudly. She turned the faucet and began washing the mess away. He keeps pushing things further and further. He's just into my body. Why should I be so ashamed? I haven't been touched—like that—for so long. Could I just let him do what he wants? I want to feel that young body... that big dick he has. His dick is hard for me anyway, for my body. He's a grown man and he knows what he wants. You're a grown woman... you know what you want, Sharon mused.

After drying off the dinner plate with a towel, Sharon dug her thumbs into her panties and slid them down her thick thighs, wriggling her legs back and forth to send them crashing to her ankles. Just walk in there... don't be ashamed. Don't second-guess it. I'm okay if he is okay. I just want to make my nephew feel good. I want to feel good—with him.

Sharon stepped out of her panties and dried her hands. She caught a glimpse of her naked body in the reflection of the mirror in the laundry nearby. The reflection only provided a view of her top half. My boobs still look good. They're a bit saggy, but he seems to love them. Sharon took a few steps forward and propped herself up higher in order to catch a glimpse of her bottom half in the mirror. Her stomach was a bit pudgy, and her arse and thighs weren't as taut as they were in her golden years, but she was confident that her wide hips, plump backside, and chunky thighs were features that appealed to her nephew, and this gave her the courage she desperately needed.

After convincing herself that her nephew desired her body, Sharon made her way back into the living room. She turned the corner and confidently walked up to Phil on the sofa. Phil looked up, astonished by the sight of his voluptuous aunt, now completely nude before him.

Chapter 6: Second Breakfast

Sharon sat down gracefully on the edge of the sofa, her butt resting just before her nephew's thighs. His cock had since deflated, and was again back to it's rather unimpressive, limp state. Phil squirmed about, utterly taken aback at his aunt's sudden boldness.

Sharon eased further onto the sofa and pressed her side against Phil's knees. She paused and just looked Phil in the face for a moment, not saying a word, letting the tension continue to build. Phil's eye's flicked to his aunt's breasts dangling before him, begging to be taken up in his quivering mouth.

Sharon exhaled deeply, causing her breasts to billow, sending a light breeze across Phil's scrotum. She then peeped down and looked over Phil's body hungrily as his young cock began another beguiling metamorphosis. Nothing was said. Aunt and nephew peered down—enchanted—as his testicles swirled about, readying their brew. His shaft, at first, slithered across his leg like an anaconda after it's prey through some dank wetland, and then jarringly mutated and solidified, rising with menace into the sky like a haunting tribal totem.

"Since you're so comfortable pointing that thing at me, I take it you wouldn't mind if I touch it?" she added, her words causing Phil's dick to twitch and expel a drop of clear fluid from his tip.

"O-Of course not. I don't mind at all," replied Phil. His thighs began to tremble in anticipation of his aunt's touch.

Sharon reached forward, causing a tit to flop lazily forward and roll around into clearer view. She wrapped a curious hand around the base of her nephew's shaft; her fingertips unable to come together. Phil's chest began to fall and expand as his level of arousal surged.

"Wow, Phil. You have a lovely cock." Sharon looked up briefly to smile at her nephew, "It feels like a slab of granite. I can't even wrap my fingers all the way around my nephew," she remarked before beginning to slide her hand up and down his shaft, feeling it bump and ripple roughly against her palm and fingers. She felt the swollen tube on its underbelly give way under the pressure of her thumb. She paused to swirl her index finger against broad veins running along the sides of his member and down it's top. It felt like a dense network of pipes flooded with concrete.

"Now that we're not holding anything back Phil, I will admit that I haven't... What I mean to say is that your aunt—well, it's been some time for me," she explained, sending her grip lower so as to begin an appraisal of her nephew's balls. "You're such a handsome nephew; and so... well-equipped," she added, feeling Phil's balls contact in her grasp. "I guess it won't come as a surprise to you, but yes—I did sneak into your room this morning and remove your bed-sheet. I did want to have a look at your young cock. You aren't the only one who saw a flash of something yesterday. I accidentally saw your cock dangling about when you were drying off last night. Then when I saw it sticking up under your sheets this morning, I just... I couldn't resist the urge to have a good look at it." Sharon dipped her hand and spread her fingers throughout the foliage coating Phil's plum-sized testicles.

My god. This feels fucking incredible. I want to feel this inside me. I want my nephew to fuck me. I am going to fuck my nephew, thought Sharon as she kneaded Phil's genitals with increasing vigor, growing more confident with her ability to excite the man in her hands.

"We are all alone in my house, aren't we darling? Just you and I..." continued Sharon as her hand continued its exploration. Phil leant back against the pillow, pushing his cock out even further, creating the impression to Sharon's eyes that he just snuck another half inch of meat into his sausage.

Sharon slid down to her knees beside the sofa, allowing her breasts to perch on its edge. She used one hand to lightly dance around his scrotum, and the other to whisk up and down his cock like a temptress. "I think I've decided what I'd like for breakfast," announced Sharon as she leaned forward and ran her tongue up Phil's shaft, sampling his flavor. "You should know that I have quite the appetite this morning darling," added Sharon. She took Phil's tip in and out of her mouth rapidly, making an audible, wet pop.

"I wanted you to see my cock this morning, Sharon—and yesterday too," confessed an ecstatic Phil, more and more pre-cum oozing from his tip to satisfy his aunt's palate.

"Is that so mister? You planned all this?" she said pointedly between the cruel strokes.

"Oh fuck... Yes! I did! I just—couldn't help myself. I just wanted you to see my dick. I wanted so badly for you to look at it... for you to want to look at it," he wailed.

Sharon dunked her entire mouth down and over his shaft, stretching her mouth painfully at the corners, managing only to fit about half of her nephew in her gullet. She slurped and retracted her head, causing her tongue to drag a string of viscous fluid between her mouth and nephew's throbbing member. She was growing confident in her ability to satisfy Phil this way.

"Did you want your aunt to do this too? Did you imagine my mouth around your cock, darling? Do tell your aunt if she's not doing a good job of this. I can imagine a handsome young man like you must get his big dick sucked by beautiful women all the time. I can only do my best to make my nephew cum. And I'm finding it rather difficult to fit all of you in my mouth, but I'll try for you honey." Sharon revelled in her command of the situation.

"Oh, fuck! You're gonna make me cum alright... Fucking hell Sharon. Your tits... they're fucking outstanding... I-I just want to—" cried Phil, his mind intoxicated by lust.

"So you like your old aunt's flab do you? I'm just a flabby old woman. I never knew they'd have such an effect on a hot young thing like you." Sharon paused to take another slurp of Phil's manhood, this time forcing herself to intake another half inch of flesh.

"Oh my... fuck! Words can't describe. God, I just want to... fucking sink into you. Your body is just so—" grunted Phil.

"What? This saggy body?" asked Sharon as she rose to her feet, cradling her breasts like newborns in her arms, bending a knee forward to accentuate her swollen thighs and wide hips.

I want him to engulf me. I want him to take me with those big arms of his. I'll never have another opportunity for a body like that... for a cock like that inside me, thought Sharon as she turned around to exhibit her fat arse to her nephew's contorted face. She spun with just enough momentum to impart a pleasing jiggle for his hungry young eyes to feast upon.

Phil rose to his feet, "You have no idea... the things I want to do to you." His voice had a gravelly rumble to it. The next thing Sharon felt was her nephew's fat cock press with lustful vigor into her plush arse-cheeks. Phil slid his cock and balls up and against her butt until they came to rest perched atop her protruding posterior, then he squeezed against her back and wrapped his hands ravenously around and under her arms to completely engulf her.

Phil's hands found a hold on his aunt's giant breasts, and he quickly came to discover that even his large hands were unable to contain them. As he wrangled with her thick flesh, ducking and diving his greedy hands from her bosom to her belly, Sharon nearly fainted; the wild groping of a virile young man—25 years her junior—had engendered an erotic upheaval of her dormant sexuality.

Phil could feel his aunt gasping for air in short, shallow bursts; her body unaccustomed to such sexual frenzy. Soon her nephew's hands had ventured deep into her thighs, and with bestial aggression, her legs were savagely spread apart wide enough for her nephew's fingers to find a home inside the warmth of her sex-starved hole. Phil's fingers were instantly coated in a wet, sticky mess.

"Oh god Phil! What are you doing to my body?! Please don't stop! Please take me darling. Take me!" roared Sharon. She panted manically, like a dog on heat. Phil's body pulled away for a brief moment and his hands slid down to grasp at her waist. Sharon then peered down and watched as her mature thighs were encroached upon by a fleshy rod, poking its insolent head under her legs. It tapped back and forth against her skin and then whipped up to hug firmly against her labia; the width of the intruder spanning from one side of her thigh gap to the other. She pinched gently against Phil's cock with her thighs, savoring every little nuance of the experience. She inhaled sharply and released the slithering trespasser from her grip, ready to yield to its stubborn will.

"Phil! Be careful darling... you're just so big. Just—just be gentle on me. I don't know if I can take—" stammered Sharon, her words cut short by the sensation of a bulbous helmet parting the folds of her opening. She whimpered in delight as she felt her nephew ease his full length inside her—from tip to waist. Sharon winced as her skin stretched to its limits. She was left speechless as her walls sensed and translated the full extent of the hulking mass buried deep inside her. She quickly recalled the pleasure of being utterly impaled from behind by a fat cock.

"Fuck! Phil... I can feel you—all of you. How did it just... I hope I feel okay. How does my pussy feel, darling?" Sharon became deeply self-conscious. Now that her nephew was inside her, she worried that her pussy wasn't quite what it used to be.

"Sharon... you're fucking killing me. I've never wanted to cum so hard in my life—never! I can't believe I'm inside you... I'm fucking my aunt. I just want to cum in you—you fucking... goddess! Oh my—" howled Phil as he sunk his mitts deep into Sharon's flailing breasts. He grabbed and impaled her with all the force he could muster.

"Please Phil. Please make your aunt cum first. I'm almost there. Put me on the couch and take me! Make me cum on that big fucking dick of yours," demanded Sharon. Phil guided his aunt to the sofa, where she flopped down onto her belly and arched her arse up in the air.

"Oh fuck! I'm gonna make you cum so fucking hard!" grunted Phil. He shot his hand down to pinch his tip, hoping to stave off ejaculation. He then perched himself behind his aunt and dipped his tip inside her slowly. Aunt and nephew both expelled a guttural moan as their minds swam in the bliss precipitated by their reunion. Sharon slid a hand down under her body and began swirling away at her clitoris as Phil's thrusts intensified.

"Oh... fuck! That's it darling. That's how you make an aunt cum," groaned Sharon.

"Fuck! You look so fucking hot from here Sharon. Are you gonna cum!? Are you gonna cum?! Cum on my fat dick... cum on my dick now so I can cum in you!" Phil clapped away vigorously against his aunt's fat arse, his eyes swimming in the visual feast; his ears indulging in the sound of his aunt's rump slapping into him. "You hear that? That's your nephew pounding your big fucking arse on the sofa! We're gonna make a real mess here, aren't we?" roared Phil.

Yes. That's what it sounds like to be fucked properly. This is how it feels... pondered Sharon as her pussy began to light on fire. "Yes! Yes! Fuck my fat arse! Take your aunt on her sofa and make her cum! Make a mess of me! Show me how a nephew fucks!" bellowed Sharon.

Phil paused momentarily to feel his aunt quiver about his cock. She sensed his thrusts slacken, and so she instinctually began bouncing back against him like a whore, desperate to make her client cum. Wave after wave, electricity surged throughout every inch of her body. Her treasured dildo—even with years of experience under its belt—could not hold a candle to the cock that currently plumbed her depths.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Ohhh yes!" Sharon's voiced became throaty as her nephew's young cock dredged up a spine-tingling orgasm from the abyss. "Oh fuck! Cum in your aunt now! Cum baby! Cum for me!" Sharon's wailing shook the walls around them.

Phil unclenched his arsehole and began wildly thrusting into the quaking mess of flesh and juices on the end of his rod. After only a handful of pumps, Phil's balls contracted into a knot; forecasting his eruption, long overdue. The tissues of his cock began to convulse frantically, spraying a hail of sperm across the lining of his aunt's moist insides. A thick stream of of saliva dove from his lip and found a resting place on a trembling cheek of Sharon's glistening booty.

Phil collapsed to one side of the sofa as Sharon rolled herself over on her side so as to face away from Phil. He could now readily spoon her pillowy body. Phil wrapped an arm around Sharon and gratified his touch once more amidst the blubber of his aunt's bosom. To Sharon's surprise, her nephew's penis retained most of its size and thickness as it slunk like a weary beast into the shelter of her ample backside.

After several minutes of silence, Sharon whimpered, "You're so cruel."

"Huh? What? You came didn't you?" Phil questioned as he nestled into her body.

"Oh, I came darling. I say you're cruel because you've paid your lonely, vulnerable aunt a visit and—" Sharon paused for effect.

"You've paraded your giant penis in front of me, like it's nothing to fuss about, knowing that I'm probably a horny old woman."

"You've tormented me all morning, and now you've fucked me like I've never been fucked in my life!"

"And you're only here for one more day..."

"That's fucking cruel," Sharon concluded. Her whimpering nature sent the blood rushing back to her nephew's young cock.

"So you're telling me, you'd rather I didn't do all those things? You would have preferred if we just 'hung out', hmm?," retorted Phil, speaking softly into his aunt's ear.

"Mmm... yes. I think I would have been better off if we'd just—" she gasped for air as Phil squeezed her tits. It felt to Sharon like her nephew's penis was getting hard again. "If we'd just gone and had a nice lunch... I would have shown you around town; shown you all the places I like to go."

Unbelievable! He's getting hard—again. He's out of control, thought Sharon as Phil's thickening cock began to part her arse-cheeks.

"That doesn't sound quite as fun. Really—am I so cruel?" asked Phil as he slipped a hand under her thigh and gave it a lift, allowing his cock to inflate to it's full length in between the gap. As his cock reached its peak, he let the head of it tap against his aunt's belly.

"Do you really think I'm a cruel nephew—that this is cruel?" asked Phil as he slipped his cock with complete ease back inside his aunt's inviting opening. Sharon began to slowly wriggle her arse back and forth against her nephew's relentless dick.

Devaslo
Devaslo
98 Followers