The Cruise

Story Info
Two hardworking strangers meet in the oddest place.
2.8k words
4.48
38.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin was a hard-working middle-aged white guy. With all the work, he barely had time for vacation or relationships..not even good sex. He was not really an outdoor sort of person. He decided to go through the bunch of brochures he had lying all over the place. It wasn’t so hard to get reservations with the kind of business he ran. He was specializing in tailor-made trips and ran his own travel agency. Just as he was about to give up, his eyes catch a glimpse of one particular brochure...a cruise. Maybe that was what he needed. After few minutes, he decided that was what he needed. Besides his life was way too planned, why not choose something spontaneous, he thought. He had a week to get onto that ship, so he had to get packed. 7 day cruise, not bad. He locked up the office and went home.

On the other side of the city, Shawna had something similar in mind but had no idea if she would enjoy it, all by herself. She reaches for the phone and calls her friend to ask her if she wanted to come along but she couldn’t, but recommended a good travel agent she had used earlier for her trips. She grabs a pen from the desk and writes down the number and promises to call the travel agency. Business was slow anyway and personal life was very dull after a break-up. Neither of them both knew the other one but as it goes they would be going on the same cruise.

Kevin came in by himself to the bar on the deck for a drink. And on the other side of the deck, Shawna was getting ready to get an evening drink on the upper deck. Kevin chose to sit by the bar and signaled the waiter.

"Good afternoon, Sir! What can I get for you?" the waiter asked, smiling politely at Kevin as he looked up at the menu.

After a moment of silence, He made a decision on what to drink and ordered a Long Island Iced Tea. The waiter walked away. And as the waiter walked away. Kevin was getting familiar with the new environment, there she was, the most beautiful sight. He wasn’t expecting some excitement from the trip, just relaxation but he saw potential.

She was, slim, slender, petite, smooth mocca-like skin and medium-length almost dark brown hair, He could not help it but just gaze, and his eyes met her eyes, she had mysterious brown eyes. She had the most edible lips, painted in pinkish reddish lipstick. Her legs were long and slender. She seemed to be expecting someone. He wondered, so he had to find out. So he got up from his seat, and walked straight towards her, his heart thumping so hard, hoping that she was also alone. Trying so hard to maintain his smile, he reaches his hand out and introduces himself. She extended her hand. They were small and dainty, with long slim straight fingers and long nails, painted in bright red almost pink.

"Hi, my name is Kevin and I could not help just telling you how beautiful you are! Are you expecting someone?" He asked. She smiled slowly spreading her pouty lips and said.

"Nice to meet you Kevin, I am Shawna." Then she proceeded to ask him the same thing.

"Are you expecting anyone"? Kevin nodded and answered

"No, just taking a break from work and besides, I always wanted to take a cruise, i just ordered something to drink, and I hope you don’t mind me buying you a drink"? Shawna smiled shyly.

"Not at all, I am also here taking some time off, personal reasons" she said.

Kevin led her to his table, and signaled the waiter. There was definitely chemistry between them that was getting harder and harder for them to ignore. They started talking about normal stuff then it got more personal. Shawna had just broken off her engagement to a guy she had known since college and Kevin seemed hesitant to discuss his situation. But after a while he started getting comfortable, and told Shawna that he had not been in a relationship for a while because of work pressure.

"It is hard to balance relationship and work, especially if you run your own business"... Shawna said.

Then it clicked, Kevin understood that this meeting might lead somewhere, both had businesses of their own. Kevin had his own travel agency, which had expanded and had regional offices, and Shawna had her own advertising agency. As the evening went by, they got more comfortable with each other. Kevin could not stop thinking how it would feel to have her in his arms. He could see her cleavage through the light button-down linen blouse she was wearing, and her nipples peeking. Her skirt was like a second layer of skin, slightly hugging her curves. It was a nice cut and did a good job accenting her perfect round ass, Kevin thought...

He was not the only one; Shawna's mind also was wondering and secretly studying Kevin. He had dark hair, neatly cut, almost a 60's kind of cut, his eyes were a deep blue color, just like the ocean below and his shirt somehow exposed his well toned shoulders were broad. He wasn’t too muscular, just perfect! The waiter suddenly disrupted their sinful thoughts.

"Excuse me, my shift is just about over, if you would like to have more drinks, the lower deck has a bar and tonight, the dance floor is open if you like to dance too!"

And he smiled at them. They both looked at each other and laughed. And thanked the waiter. Kevin hesitated asking but he had to so he did.

"Shawna, would you like to go check out that place the waiter just mentioned"? Then there was a pause.

"Yeah sure, why not, it is not like we have anywhere else to go" and they both laughed.

Kevin got up, his half erect cock was almost visible through his khaki pants and rushed to get Shawna's chair.

"May I, he asked?" with his hand out.

He took her slim fingers and they were almost moist but very soft. He slid place his hand on her back leading her out. "God she is hot" he thought. He had to have her. They slowly strolled to the lower deck, Kevin waling behind Shawna and of course, secretly staring at her ass and hips.

The ceiling was 3 storey high, glass and chrome and mirrors everywhere, in the center an oasis. Palm trees and exotic birds filled the air. As she was admiring all these in amazement, she stumbled on Kevin's foot, almost falling into his arms. Her breast just barely touched Kevin's shoulder sending a shiver of pleasure through him. He wished she could stumble more. The feeling gave him an instant erection.

She is so close and overwhelming Kevin's senses. He can feel her breath on his ear. She laughed a lot, she must have been horny or uncomfortable, Kevin thought. He did not want to scare her, so he kept himself composed. There was an empty table and Kevin led Shawna to the table. As Shawna sat down, Kevin noticed the "thigh hi' stockings with lacy edge, the sight almost made him explode. But she pulled her skirt to conceal them. With the music in the background and Kevin found the opportunity to impress Shawna by asking her if she wanted to dance.

"Yes, sure why not, thought you would never ask", She says.

He took her by the hand and led her to the dance floor. He slipped his arms around her waist, at the same time trying to communicate with his throbbing cock to stay down. She felt so warm. And she smelt so good. He pulled her closer and she did not resist. Her breasts were very perky, her nipples were stiff too. He did not know if he should pull her closer than she was. Shawna at the same time was already feeling aroused. And she even got more aroused when his semi-hard cock bulging from his pants brushed on her thigh.

Shawna whispered into Kevin's ear...

"You can have a taste, if you want!"

Kevin's member rose to full attention. He lost all the composure and kissed her neck, it was long and slender. And kissed her softly on the lips, while his hands slid and rubbed her firm ass. She did not stop him, but instead she asked him if he wanted to go to her cabin for a drink instead. He wanted her so bad and he said he would not mind. They both left the bar and headed to Shawna's room. She pushed the door open and Kevin grabbed her shoulders, thrusting his tongue into her mouth as her soft, small hands reached down and gently felt his hard cock.

She whimpered. Without looking he searched for the door and pushed it to close. He pressed her back against the wall, unbuttoning her linen blouse. Shawna was moaning as her nipples had become hard from the touch of Kevin's lips and tongue. And he started to lick and suck on her breast and nipples that were already hard as rocks then gently biting on them. He broke the kiss and turned her around, reaching down and pulling her skirt up, exposing "thigh hi" stockings and lacy panties.

Kevin thought "oh my god, she is gorgeous and horny too!" He told her in a deep, lazy voice, how much he wanted to fuck her. Without hesitation, he put his hands on her thighs and started to caress them. He worked his way up in between her legs, gently spreading them. He led her to the huge bed and gently pushed her on it, so that she was sitting on the edge of it. He then adjusted her closer to the edge. Kevin slowly leaned and gently went down on his knees and started to suck and kiss her pussy. He thought to himself how sweet she smelled and how good she tasted.

She just leaned back and just enjoyed it. His fingers were soft and he was very gentle touching her. She moaned and moaned as she threw her legs over his shoulders and around him pulling him to her pussy even more. He kissed and sucked her until she could take no more but still she did not want him to stop. She could not remember when was the last time she got eaten that good. She shoved two fingers into her pussy and sawed them in and out. She really was wet by now, her clit almost enlarged and double its size. Her moans got louder and louder, the more he ate her up, licking all the juices from her.

Kevin was so horny too, his manhood so hard that he felt like it would rip the seams from his pants. He wanted it buried in her hot cum-dripping lovecave, just as much as she wanted his hard member in her. He stopped abruptly, and then moved up, all the way from her dripping pussy to her flat, sexy belly then her breasts and finally ending up on her lips. She tasted herself on his lips. She kissed him with her tongue licking off all the cum from his mouth then sticking her tongue into his mouth. He kissed her hard. She could tell he also had not sex for a long time. His cock so hard that it almost felt like it could bruise her soft mocca skin. She wanted to taste it so bad.

Shawna seemed to have lost by now control now. She reaches out and grabs his shoulders, and thrust him on the bed, unzipped his trousers, and his cock sprung out and she took it into her mouth, her tongue licking every part of his hard cock, then taking it all into her mouth as he lay there moaning and twitching pleasurably. Her mouth teasing his cock, massaging it with her tongue then taking it all in her mouth. Shawna's head bobbing up and down slowly. One hand holding his cock and her other hand fingering herself. It was all wet. He wanted to have her all the way, her slender hands reached for his balls and he felt like he was going to explode. She stopped and got off the bed and started peeling her clothes off. He wanted to see this, all evening. She took off her blouse and let it fall on to the floor. She went on unzipping her skirt and wiggling out of it, revealing her hot, sexy body all dressed up in the most beautiful underwear. She was all dressed in wine red matching set. He almost came. He could not wait, so he got off the bed and walked towards her to help her get off the rest of her clothes, since it was like torture to him. She helped him get off his too.

Once they were both naked, it took just few seconds before he gently shoved her on the bed and stood there staring at her. Shawna spread her long legs revealing what Kevin wanted to be in, her pussy, love cave. Her cum ran all the way down her ass. Then she lifted her head and asked him in a soft voice.

"Is this what you want?"

Then inserting her 2 fingers into her leaking love cave and then licking it off. Kevin nodded and said,

"Yes I want to be in there! My god, I could have missed this if I hadn't chosen this cruise."

Kevin had precum on his cock, he was sweating like crazy. He walked towards her and took her finger into his mouth licking it so hard.

"Seems you're ready for him now," he whispered.

Pointing at his erect pulsating cock and climbing on top of her. She could feel him wanting her. His cock knew exactly the way home. She was so tight as his cock made its way into her pussy. And almost instantly, Shawna's pussy was hugging Kevin's hard cock and holding on to it as he started to thrust her wet love cave which was really, really so wet. Her long slender legs wrapped around his waist as she moaned, he moaned, and it turned to screams of pleasure. She wanted more and he wanted more too. Kevin held her down as he delivered his thrust more evenly, occasionally teasing her with his now very hard cock. Pumping her, cum running down her ass. Pulling out and licking the cum off her pussy and asshole. Her lips now swollen. Kevin then surprised her by sticking his middle finger into her ass and the fore finger in her pussy and her brightly colored nails dig in to his back she came. It must have been more than once. He leaned over and licked all her cum off with his tongue.

Shawna went on her knees and Kevin gently mounted her from the back, her thighs trembling. She was cumming and wasn't stopping. Cum running down her thighs and her screams getting louder and louder as Kevin rode her like a wild animal. His hands massaging her erect nipples, cupping her breasts and his mouth ravishing her slender neck. After few minutes, Kevin collapsed on the bed and Shawna sat Kevin on his back and straddled him. She took his cock up as she slowly lowered herself down on it, Kevin's cock suddenly engulfed by her mocca pussy, her hands resting firmly on his shoulders.

She lowered herself all the way down until his cock was inside her up to the hilt of his shaft that he wanted to explode but he wanted more, more of her pussy. More of her cum-leaking pussy. He took her by her slim waist and lifted her up and down; till she took charge of the penetration then she rode him almost selfishly. She could feel, he was about to shoot his load in her and pulled his cock out. Shawna wanted to see him shoot his load, so she took his hard cock and placed it in between her breasts and massaged it while teasing the head and he shot it up on her face. She did not stop until he was flaccid, then looked up to him and licked up some of the cum off her face.

Kevin handed her some tissues from the night stand. When she had cleaned his cum off her, he pulled her up and "spooned" with her and fell asleep. Besides it was not like they had to go home because they both were not home...

He loved all of it and so did she and the rest of the 7 days, you just have to imagine.....