The Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave everyone the news and noticed that Freda looked very disappointed and remained silent for the remainder of breakfast. Neil and I wandered back to my cabin to check on Ross. He was worse than when I had left and had been to see the ship's doctor who had prescribed some medication. When he is sick he just wants to be left alone, he can't stand any fussing on my part. He told us to leave him alone and go and have a nice time; he was going to stay close to the washroom for a while and try and get some rest as he felt very tired. Neil suggested we go for a walk and went to his cabin for a rain jacket. As I put on my coat I asked Ross if he really didn't mind me spending time alone with Neil. He said he was not jealous and had no fears of me flying off into the sunset with my pilot. I gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek and as I opened the cabin door to leave he said, 'Tammy, I really mean it, have a good time, now get out of here and leave me to my misery, see you later.'

The weather on deck was rather wild but invigorating and a few other brave souls were out walking but the pool, climbing wall and other on-deck attractions were deserted. After twenty minutes or so we ducked into a café and enjoyed a coffee. I was feeling horny again and must have given Neil a look that told him everything and he suggested that we go back to his cabin. 'Let me check on Ross first,' I said and we made our way below.

Ross was sleeping soundly so I left the cabin quietly and joined Neil in the corridor. Once in his cabin we embraced, kissed and fondled each other even before removing our rain coats. I pulled away and went into the bathroom to freshen up and as I closed the door I saw Neil's uniform hanging on the back of the door.

I felt incredibly sexual as I came out of the bathroom wearing only Neil's pilots' jacket. The buttons were undone and my otherwise naked body was exposed for his eyes and touch. I slinked over to him and felt his hard cock push against me through his slacks. I broke our embrace and knelt on a nearby chair with my ass high in the air. I pulled the jacket up a little so Neil could see my more-than-ready pussy and he dropped his slacks and moved behind me. For the next two hours we enjoyed each other and only reluctantly got dressed to go for lunch.

I wanted to check on Ross and Neil wanted to spend some time on the climbing wall since the rain had passed so after lunch we headed for our respective cabins. As we strolled along the deck Freda stopped us and asked after Ross. Her interest seemed more than just casual and I had noticed that she was more animated whenever she spoke of him or sat beside him at meals – did she have a crush on my husband? She was not unattractive but did little to enhance her looks; she wore no make-up and her clothes could only be described as frumpy. With a bit of effort I felt sure she could turn heads.

Ross was awake when I entered our cabin and was feeling much better. Later I picked up some sandwiches and we ate in the cabin and stayed there for the rest of the evening. The following morning dawned warm and sunny and Ross was back to his normal self and we took our walk on deck before breakfast. Freda was happy to see Ross and they chatted together while I flirted, (subtly I hoped), with Neil as we rubbed legs beneath the breakfast table.

The remainder of our cruise was filled with sex and on the penultimate day we berthed at the island of Bermuda. Ross and I arrived back at the ship very late, a little tipsy and went straight to bed. Neil had bumped into an old friend in a bar and was reliving past glories so we left them to it. At breakfast next morning he looked a little worse for wear and ate only toast and drank a little tea before announcing that he was going back to bed. Ross and I enjoyed the final full day of our wonderful cruise and looked forward to the dance that evening with mixed emotions.

The dance was thirty minutes old when we arrived, Ross in his grey suit and me in a tight, black dress that came a few inches above the knee and, at Ross' request, I wasn't wearing panties, only a garter belt to hold up my black, seamed stockings. I felt very sexy and hoped Neil would be recovered from his hangover and feel like slow- dancing. I need not have worried; he was standing at the bar chatting to a very attractive woman and waved us over. I felt just a little jealous as we approached but was surprised when I recognized the lady was Freda.

It was an amazing transformation; gone were the baggy, formless clothes and unattractive spectacles. Her blue, satin dress hugged shapely curves and its low-cut front exposed a large amount of cleavage. The glasses must have given way to contacts because she had mentioned earlier that she was as blind as a bat without them. I commented how nice she looked and she returned the compliment adding that since it was the last night she would let her hair down and take a well-earned break from chaperoning her parents. Ross ordered a round of drinks and we found a table for four.

Freda edged her chair closer to Ross as we chatted, he didn't seem to notice but I wondered if the evening was about to get interesting. Neil asked Freda to dance and I joined Ross on the dance floor. I whispered that Freda looked like a different person and Ross agreed, added teasingly, 'Perhaps you've lost your pilot.'

I gave his leg a hard nudge with my knee and said, 'By the way, she's been fawning over you, I think you might have gained a German girlfriend.'

'Ah, don't be silly.' he replied, glancing at Freda's rear end as she swayed with Neil, and then added, 'Do you think so? She certainly does look good; I wouldn't mind having a crack at her.'

His leg received another nudge from my knee in reply.

After a couple of dances we returned to our table and Neil got another round of drinks. Freda took every opportunity to touch Ross and he began to do the same as our conversations became more animated, due partly to the alcohol and partly to the excitement/emotion of this being the last night of the cruise. Our table was situated in a rather dark corner of the room and as Ross and Freda petted I ventured a hand onto Neil's leg. He responded with an approving smile and my hand moved to his crotch and found his hard cock and caressed it through his pants. 'Like to dance?' he said and I nodded in reply. We danced slow and close, I nuzzled into his neck and felt his erection against my tummy. At some point I looked around and saw Ross dancing with Freda, his hand drifting down to caress her backside. I nuzzled back into Neil's neck and thought of the possibilities.

The evening progressed with more drinks, dancing and chat. As Ross and Freda were snuggling on the dance floor Neil and I sat and chatted in our dimly-lit corner. I gently stroked his hard-on and he found my bare pussy lips and clit with his fingers under my short dress. I felt deliciously sinful fondling and being fondled in a public place; I was very wet and looking forward to going back to the cabin.

At eleven a buffet was set up and we tucked into the salads, seafood and fruit with enthusiasm. After the meal Ross asked if we would like another round or go back to the cabin for a tot of very good scotch. It should be no surprise that we agreed on the latter and went; only a little tipsily, along the companionways to our cabin.

As Neil, Freda and I sat separately about the cabin Ross produced the single malt and passed the glasses around. 'To a wonderful cruise and good friends,' Ross toasted and we sipped on the amber liquid. Ross sat in a chair and for a few seconds all was quiet, no one knew quite what to do next. It was Freda who led the way. She stood and declared, 'I've wanted to do this for over a week,' and she strode across the cabin, sat on Ross' lap and gave him a long, passionate kiss on the lips. Her dress rode up and stocking tops showed as she mouthed my husband. He felt her ass and breasts as their kissing became more passionate. I looked from them to Neil and he just smiled and I was on his lap in a second. Freda stood and removed her dress, panties and bra then knelt in front of Ross, unzipped his pants and began sucking his hard dick. Ross cupped his hands behind her head and pulled her onto the full length of his erection. Neil picked me up and placed me on the chair. He pulled up my dress and since I hadn't worn panties my pussy was immediately available to his tongue and fingers. My pussy was dripping with cum as he stood and undressed exposing his very erect penis. I leaned forward and took it into my mouth, flicking around the head with my tongue then along the shaft to his balls.

Freda, wearing only stockings and heels, walked past Neil and me, leading Ross by his cock, into the bedroom. We followed shortly afterward; Ross had his face buried between Freda's legs as she lay back on the bed. I removed my dress and lay on my back beside her. We moaned as the men brought us to climax after climax until they both stood and, in unison, drove their cocks into us. They fucked us side be side, matching their strokes in and out. It was incredibly exciting; I kept cumming and cumming and by the noise Freda was making, she was also. The men pulled out and turned us over onto all fours and entered us doggy-style. I have always loved this position as the cock goes so deep and I pushed back hard to meet Neil's thrusting. The guys swapped positions and Ross fucked me while Neil took Freda. They swapped again and both men exploded deep inside us at almost the same time. I stayed on all fours and Neil began to tease my clit with his tongue bringing me to yet another climax. Ross lay on the bed beside me and sucked my nipples as Freda climbed on top of him and rubbed her cum-soaked pussy on his softening cock.

Freda dressed, wished us a goodnight and that she would see us in the morning at breakfast. Neil stayed and I fell into an uneasy sleep with his cock between my legs and Ross nibbling my tits as I tickled his balls.

I had sex with Neil and Ross early in the morning then we prepared to leave the ship. We said goodbye to our little group of tablemates, including Freda, who was back to her normal, frumpy self and walked, somewhat reluctantly, down the gangway to the dock. At the taxi stand I hugged Neil and we thanked each other for a wonderful time saying we would see each other again soon, even though I knew we wouldn't. Ross shook his hand and climbed into the cab. As the taxi pulled away I looked out the back window and watched Neil wave until we turned right and he was gone.

I felt sad that I would never see my pilot again and Ross sensed my unease.

'Great cruise,' he said with an air of satisfaction in his voice.

'Yes,' I replied rather flatly.

'Here,' Ross said, handing me a small sheet of paper.

I read the dates, March 14, March 31, April 10, and April 28. 'What are these? I said.

'The dates Neil will be landing in Toronto, he will be spending his stopovers with us.'

I folded the paper and placed it safely in my handbag, a broad smile on my face.

12