The Cruise

Story Info
Wife lets herself go with guests.
3.2k words
3.66
81.5k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the first companion cruise of the season. My wife, Alice was looking hot in a long evening dress. It had splits up both legs to her hips, showing off her fit legs and it was so tight she couldn't wear anything under it. Her ass was prominent and looked amazing and, when she walked, the dress molded itself to her pelvis, so it was good she had shaved well this morning. Her breasts aren't very big but she has very nice nipples and they were also prominent in her tight dress. The dress was a fiery red and as she moved it shimmered and swayed. She had decorated her nails in the same shade and was wearing hot red lipstick and jewelry with red stones. The overall effect was elegant but very sexy.

There were nine men sitting in the lounge of our vessel. They were all drinking beer, wine or spirits, chatting together and enjoying the relaxed atmosphere but there was however a palpable tension in the room. Everyone looked at us as we entered the lounge and strangely a couple of them clapped. One of the assistant mates brought us both a gin and tonic and we had a sip and set our drinks on a table. I gave a short welcoming speech but I could see their minds were elsewhere. They were all looking at Alice.

I introduced Alice and there was general applause. No one took their eyes off Alice as she spoke to them about the rules, the girls and the plans. She talked about excursions and safety and many other things and then asked if there was any questions. One guy put up his hand like he was back in school. Alice acknowledged him and he asked if she was available. She laughed and said she wasn't one of the hostesses but they wouldn't be disappointed by any choice. I sensed his disappointment at her answer.

I nodded at a crew member and he went down the stairs to the rooms. He didn't return but, a minute later, a very beautiful young lady entered the lounge and gave a small bow. She was dressed in a Chinese style Qipao dress in a beautiful green silk adorned with a green jade design. She introduced herself as Tina and told them some things about herself; 19 years old, 163 cm tall, hobbies and interests and so on. She then knelt on the floor and another girl appeared at the entrance. She was as beautiful as the first but slightly taller and obviously at least a cup size bigger. Her name was Angela.

one after another the girls entered, introduced themselves and knelt on the carpet. When the last girl had introduced herself the girls all stood up and looked at the guests, each with a very sweet smile. The men then made their choice of companion until only three girls remained unpicked. Tom nodded and these girls left and the men started talking to their girls. Within ten minutes the three unpicked girls reappeared, this time wearing short tight black mini skirts with side splits, stockings, a green silk jacket in similar design to the original dresses and black shoes. I saw a few of the men casting glances at the girls who were now serving drinks and setting up the tables for dinner on deck.

The dinner was served by the three girls, dish by dish and a lot of talking and whispering went on throughout. There were tentative touches and some laughter but most of the guys seemed a little nervous and the girls a little shy. It was like a college party although some of these guys had been long out of education.

After dinner there was music and drinks in the lounge and the lights were dimmed. Some of the couples got up to dance and some slipped out to the deck again to enjoy the evening air and find a quiet place to get to know each other better.

Alice moved around the room talking to guests and making sure everyone was happy. I saw her laugh and giggle a little at some joke or comment. She loved to flirt, especially with good looking or fit guests. There were quite a few handsome and/or fit men on this trip and no wives to offend. One large German seemed to get a lot of her attention and laughs, probably because he was, I had to admit, good looking and rugged and he had a large physique. Since meeting him this afternoon we had both took to referring to him as the Giant.

He was being very hands on, touching her hand and arm often and on a couple of occasions touching her waist. He danced with his companion a couple of times then asked Alice to dance and she accepted after asking his companion if she minded. Alice and Diana were very good friends so there would be no jealousy. I adjusted the music selection so the next five numbers would be slow ones. As the first of them came on Alice made to walk away but the Giant put his hand on her arm and she moved into his arms.

I watched with interest as they moved around slowly, the floor now filled with six couples. I could see they were closer together with the tightness of the area between the furniture and I could see one of his legs was between hers and vice versa. During the next song, as I caught glimpses between the other couples, I saw his left hand which had been at the small of her back slip down over her ass, probably confirming to him that she was wearing no panties or thong and it was obvious she wore no bra as her nipples were even more prominent now. It was also obvious that she was getting turned on. There was a glow about her and her neck had a slight flush to it. She didn't push his hand away and then I saw his right hand dip slightly and I knew he was touching her breast. As the song ended she returned to the bar area and one of the girls topped up her drink. Alice gets adventurous when she drinks, especially tequila.

She crossed the floor and came to stand beside me and I asked if she was having fun. She admitted she was and then confessed that she let him take some liberties which I admitted I had seen. I also told her that most of the other men had seen it too as she was receiving lots of looks. She seemed a little shocked at that but, when another good looking guy asked her to dance, she said ok. As she danced with this guy, I saw his hand exploring her back, then it also slipped down over her ass and he seemed to be massaging her cheek. After a minute or so another guy tapped him and he reluctantly let her move on. The new guy immediately put his hands on her hips and as they danced his left hand rubbed gently up and down her upper thigh. I knew Alice was enjoying all the attention and letting herself go a little too much so I changed the next set of records in the computer to faster ones. It would give her the chance to escape if she wanted to. When the current song finished the speed of the next one prevented any more close contact. Alice excused herself and came back, all out of breath and clearly excited. She finished almost a full glass of wine in two swallows then said she was off to the toilet.

As she headed for the stairs I saw some guys exchange glances then the Giant headed down the stairs, followed a minute later by another guy and his girl...

As Alice came out of the master cabin and headed towards the lounge she was adjusting her clothing and bumped right into the Giant. She looked up, surprised and he just leaned down and slipping one hand behind her back and the other behind her head, he started to kiss her. She didn't resist so he got really into it and she responded with enthusiasm. Somewhere in her mind she heard a door open and close behind her. She was concentrating on enjoying the kiss so much that it took her time to register that while the Giant was holding her neck with one hand and her back with the other, he was massaging her right breast and stroking and massaging her ass. It was difficult for her to work it out with all the stimulation she was getting but she tried to count his hands and wondered where were all his hands coming from. She thought she must be drunk.

The sensations were so nice and she felt herself getting very excited so her mind went back to concentrating on the kiss. His lips and tongue were just so hot. She was buzzing from everything now and she felt the hand that was massaging her ass start to stroke further down under her ass and then with a little shock, the fingers of his hand on her breast slipped inside her dress and she felt contact of skin on skin and a tingle of electricity ran through her. Then the hand at her ass slipped round and through the side split and before she could protest it was stroking her upper thigh. She felt more little tingles and was sure she could feel some juice running down her leg. Then the fingers trailed ever nearer her pussy and she felt herself get light headed. She willed him to keep going, her pussy felt on fire and she desperately wanted to be touched there. As if reading her mind the fingers made first contact with her pussy and started to lightly rub around and up and down her pussy lips. If the Giant hadn't been holding her so tight she was sure her legs would have given out, they were shaking so much. She felt a finger slip into her pussy and play around the hole before pumping in and out a few times. Then she experienced a moment of frustration as the fingers disappeared.

She had kept her eyes closed since that first meeting of lips and she had no desire to open them now, even when she felt herself flying and it took a few seconds to realize the Giant had lifted her and she was being carried through a door. She was placed back on her feet and felt her dress being lifted from the bottom. Without even being fully aware she lifted her arms to allow it to go over her head and then it was gone, she knew not where. The Giant was kissing her passionately again and then she felt a mouth engulf a nipple and half her left breast. It had to be another guy. Seconds later her right breast received similar treatment but the mouth was softer, the tongue more gentle and she felt herself being swept away in a rising passion.

Through her foggy mind she felt herself lowered to the bed with her legs hanging off the end of the bed. As she was contemplating this new turn of events she felt her legs being lifted then a soft mouth and gentle tongue started eating her pussy. She knew it was one of the girls but didn't open her eyes to see who. She didn't want to know who the other guy was either as it might spoil her feelings. The girl eating her pussy was doing an incredible job and Alice found her first orgasm building but suddenly the girl changed her actions and Alice arched her back and came explosively as the girl launched a furious attack on her pussy with tongue and mouth. Alice had to push her away after a few seconds as the feelings were too strong. As she felt the mouth removed and was still recovering she felt something hard probing at her folds. She knew it wasn't the Giant as she had felt his cock on the dance floor and thought it could kill her with the size of it. This one was much smaller and she was grateful for that. It slid easily into her as she was so wet. He started pumping away at her and it didn't take him long, maybe a minute before she felt him empty his cock in her. He didn't really give her any new feelings. He slipped out easily and then she felt what must have been a pool cue pushing at her pussy. She thought it would be impossible but then felt the head pop into her hole. It had to be the Giant. He started to move very slowly just going in a couple of inches. She grabbed his head and whispered to him,

"Fuck my cunt."

He smiled as he started increasing his pace and every sixth or seventh in-stroke he slipped in a little deeper. She had never felt so full and she started to cum. Every few thrusts she felt herself build back up then have another mini orgasm. She lost count of how many times he had made her cum.

When she felt his balls hitting her ass she knew he must be almost all in. She couldn't believe it and in these thoughts she felt herself building higher again. He then started thrusting faster and deeper as he pulled almost all the way out to push all the way back in. She felt a big orgasm starting and each big thrust pushed the feeling higher and higher until suddenly he grunted and she felt his cum filling her pussy and this sent her over the edge. She gripped the bedding and screamed into his mouth and thrashed about as her orgasm tore through her and threatened to make her pass out. She lay there panting in post orgasmic bliss as she felt a soft mouth kiss her cheek then she heard the door click shut and a minute later she opened her eyes to see a dark, empty room. She didn't even remember him pulling out or stop kissing her.

She climbed from the bed, took a quick shower and climbed into her dress, which she found lying in a bundle on the floor, feeling completely satisfied and alive. When she returned to the lounge she saw Teejay and went to stand beside him...

As Alice rejoined me I could see the relaxed expression on her face and I knew she had been fucked well. I asked if she had enjoyed herself and she quickly said yes. She was looking around the room at the guests and I got the impression she was looking for something. I asked her some questions and got the full story. I now understood and I also knew what she didn't. The guy who had followed her and the Giant down the stairs was a slim older guy, maybe late 30's, reasonably handsome but with a little extra round the waist and his partner was the petite Tina. When I looked at Tina she looked away and I knew she was a little embarrassed at having enjoyed Alice's pussy. I didn't mind. But, I did decide it was my turn.

When Tina looked back in my direction I held her attention then looked to the deck entrance and back to her. I then wandered out to the deck and made my way to the other side of the boat. After a couple of minutes Tina appeared and looked around. I flashed a little pen torch beside her feet and she made her way over to me. I took her hand and pulled her along the side towards the front where there was more shadow. I held her close and bent my head, taking her mouth with mine. Her mouth opened in submission and I slipped my tongue inside, playing a little wrestling match with hers. My right hand roamed over her sweet body and my left hand cupped a breast, feeling the nipple rise. I teased her nipples in turn while I savored her mouth, then I turned her around and ate her neck while touching her breasts and letting my hands roam over her front. I moved one hand down slowly and pushed her dress in against her pussy and started teasing her there.

She was breathing hard and then she said,

"Fuck me please".

I bent her forward over the boat rail and lifted her dress up over her waist. I slipped my cock out and started rubbing it between her ass cheeks. She pushed back against me and bent over more to try and improve the position of my cock so I bent my knees a little and let one of her hands guide my cock into her sweet pussy. She uttered a soft moan as I slipped in then put one arm over her mouth as I started to fuck her pussy. I moved with a purpose but didn't rush it. I wanted to space it out so every time I felt her building I would slow my pace or stop and start kissing and stroking her. She was clearly getting worked up and saying please all the time so after about another ten minutes of this I started fucking her harder and she really started moaning now. She was uttering some Thai words too that I didn't understand. Then as she neared the top of one set of words and moans she started to shudder and shake and I felt her juices coat my cock. I slowed and allowed her orgasm to calm before starting to build up again, and again she had a shaking fit as she came. I did this three more times before I felt myself getting ready to cum. I started thrusting harder and she seemed to keep shaking and moaning as my cock exploded inside her. I felt my knees go week and as I pulled my cock out of her hole she collapsed on the deck to her knees. I turned her head and she willingly took my cock into her mouth and started cleaning it. I heard a noise and glancing to my left I saw a shadow moving away near the other end of the boat. I wondered who it was but would probably never find out.

When Tina was finished I put my cock away and helped her to her feet. She was unsteady and I slipped my arm around her to support her. She hugged me then reached up and kissed my cheek and thanked me. I heard a movement and another shadow moved towards us. Her partner asked if everything was OK and she said she was feeling a little unsteady. He said it must be all she drunk and what she had eaten. I didn't know if that was a little piece of humor but she agreed it was probably that.

He took over from me and supported her towards the lights. A movement behind me and a little slap to my ass warned of Alice's arrival. She asked if I had had fun too and I readily agreed. She told me most of the guests had retired to their rooms so when we entered the lounge the three mini skirted girls were cleaning up the area. We passed through the lounge and down the stairs to the rooms. As we passed the cabin doors we heard giggles, moans and other noises of passion.

It was going to be a good cruise.