The Cruise

Story Info
John takes a cruise but gets a lot more.
4.9k words
4.17
63.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gkuncch
gkuncch
4 Followers

In one breath, he blew out all of the 18 candles on his birthday cake. Today was his day to shine. After his friends and family had wished him a happy birthday, and he had opened all of his gifts, he decided that today would mark the day of a new chapter in his life.

Before today, he had dated a few girls casually, but since he lived in the South he only had the luck of only getting to date the religious ones who wouldn’t give him the satisfaction of claiming himself a man. It’s not like he was ugly or anything, or that he had anything wrong with him—the girls were just too immature. It was almost as if they were listening to the voice of their preacher in the back of their heads, hearing him say “God will send you to hell and let you live a life of internal damnation and hellfire if you commit the mortal sins of the flesh.”

But John had enough of those girls. I mean plenty of girls were willing to sleep with him; they were just the ugly ones that no one wanted to touch. They would hang around the pool where John was a lifeguard and just stare at his well-toned body and muscular frame. He had been a lifeguard for the past three summers— his piercing blue eyes, sun kissed hair, and chiseled features accented his tanned body.

He had to admit the past summers were fun. Although he really wasn’t fond of the Southern girl look, the annoying accent, or the fact that he couldn’t tell if they were inbred, he always got a thrill when he caught the girls staring at his body and touching themselves, pretending to adjust their bikinis. He also was flattered when the gay guys asked him for help getting something which had fallen in the water, and then staring at his ass when he dove in to get it. He was used to having people act like he was a piece of meat. But now it was his turn. He was ready to leave this place called the South and try and find himself a woman, or women, so that he could experience the pleasures of the pussy.

It was the summer before college, and he had gotten his 18th birthday wish; he was going to take a cruise to the Caribbean by himself. John had never been on a cruise before, let alone by himself. His friends were supposed to go with him, but they couldn’t find the money to pay for the tickets. John’s ticket was nonrefundable, so his parents told him he could go alone.

*****

When he boarded the ship, he looked around at the layout—the awesome views of the ocean were only heightened by the bikini clad women already sprawled out by the pool. He checked into his stateroom, put his bags down, and started unpacking his stuff. He was so excited about his trip he couldn’t contain himself. As the boat started out, he decided to go and check out the other passengers he had seen gracing the pool.

As he stripped off his clothes, he was thinking about some of the girls he saw get on the boat. Just thinking about them made his dick begin to harden and thicken. His hand brushed against his growing cock as he slid out of his pants. He just couldn’t contain himself. He kept thinking about this one girl who got on the boat with her family. He just remembered her turning to meet his gaze for a split second, smiling as she picked up her bags and walked away. John slowly stroked his cock, as he undressed her with his mind. He worked off his underwear and lay down on the bed, picking up speed and rhythm as his cock secreted pre-cum. It felt so good, and it would feel even better inside that girl’s sweet pussy. He started moaning with pleasure, as his hips writhed with uncontrollable desire. He touched his balls and could feel his cock filling with cum, as he lay there stroking his dick. He gasped a last breath before he came, the momentary bliss of the orgasm leaving him paralyzed for a split second.

He slowly got up and walked to the bathroom, where he washed himself off. He pulled on his swim trunks over his semi-erect dick, found his beach towel, and headed out to the pool. It was time to go and experience life.

John went up on the deck and looked over to one of the pools. He couldn’t get over how big the ship was. The cabana bars surrounding the pools, the large water slide, and the hot tubs, all made John’s youthful heart race with excitement. He walked over to the edge of the pool, and found himself an empty lounge chair and laid down.

There were little kids playing with their parents in the kiddy section of the pool and middle aged people having tropical looking drinks, as they flirted with the bar staff. John just laid back and closed his eyes letting the sun bask his body with its rays.

“Sir, would you care for something to drink?” one of the cabana boys asked him.

“What’s that? Oh no, thank you. I am fine for now,” John responded, noticing that the young man was staring at his crotch instead of looking at him in the eye.

“Fucking homo,” John thought as the cabana boy walked away, looking disappointed. “I guess I just can’t escape some things,” he mused.

As he went to close his eyes again to evade the glaring sun, he noticed the girl he saw when he first boarded the ship coming to the pool with her family. She was so fucking hot, especially in her black bikini. Her straight brown hair fell slightly below her shoulders; her perky breasts accentuated by her olive skin tone.

“Shit,” John thought, “they are coming over here!”

Her little brother ran over and plopped down in the lounge chair next to John, shouting, “Mom, I claim this seat,” and giggled like the little pest that he was. The little boy put on his flippers and snorkel and was about to jump in the pool.

“David, get over here right now! You forgot to put on your swimmies,” said the little urchin’s mother, who had put her bags down next to John. But John wasn’t paying attention to the kid and his mom, because the girl of his dreams was standing in front of his lounge chair, her tight round ass right in his direct line of vision. He couldn’t stop thinking about all the things he wanted to do to her. Unexpectedly, she turned around, smiled, and mouthed a silent, “Hi.” She turned again and dove into the pool. Her little brother, David, jumped in after her shouting something about searching for a giant octopus.

John thought for a moment. “What should he do? Should he dive in after her? Should he stay where he was seated?”

“Honey, can you watch your brother? I am going to go get a drink from the bar with your father.”

“Okay, Mom,” the hottie answered.

“Damn,” John thought, “her voice was so sexy.” It didn’t have that annoying Southern twang that he was used to from back home.

“Hey, David, I am going to get out and lay out for a while. Will you be okay by yourself?” the girl asked her little brother.

“Sure, Cally, I’m still looking for a big octopus.”

“Her name is Cally,” John thought excitedly, “That’s not a bad name. I mean at least it’s not like Bertha.” As John was thinking about her name, he noticed Cally getting out of the pool. Her breasts glistened in the sunlight, as her wet bathing suit clung to her body. Her nipples showed through the nylon bathing suit, and he could almost make out the slit of her pussy, as she walked toward the direction of the lounge chair next to him.

“Hey there,” Cally said as she looked at John, “Do you mind helping me? I need to put on some sunscreen but I can’t really reach my back.”

John couldn’t believe she was talking to him. She leaned over from her seat on the lounge chair, and was handing over a bottle of SPF 15 sunscreen before he could even sit up and say “Sure.”

“So what’s your name?” he asked as he got up and sat on the edge of her chair, where she had laid down on her stomach.

“Oh, I’m Cally, and that’s my little brother Dave.”

John squirted the sunscreen in his palms and warmed it before massaging it onto her back.

“What’s your name?” she asked.

“My name’s John.” She cocked her head up at him, and looked at him in the eyes. His dick jumped in excitement.

“So where are you from John? Are you here with your family or what?”

John rubbed Cally’s lower back and responded, “I’m actually from Alabama. Believe it or not, but I’m here by myself. The cruise ticket was my 18th birthday present from my parents. My friends were actually supposed to come too, but they couldn’t get their acts together. How about you? Why are you here?”

“Well, I am on a family vacation. I’m going off to college next year and my parents think this is the last family vacation I’m going on. Parents are so strange. Hey, do you mind getting the back of my legs too?”

“Sure,” John said. He was enjoying himself way too much to even consider stopping. Her skin was so soft, which complemented her well-toned figure.

“So, you have a cabin by yourself?”

“Yep,” John replied, as he continued focusing on her legs.

“It must be great to have it all to yourself. I wish I could get away from my family a little bit.”

He had to make his move. “You’re more than welcome to come and hang out with me.”

“Yeah, that would be nice. You know, it’s really surprising isn’t it. There really aren’t that many people who look our age here,” Cally reached behind her and guided John’s hand to her inner thigh, “You missed a spot.”

“Damn,” John thought, “this girl sure is straightforward.”

He couldn’t believe that he was massaging her inner thigh. He was so close to her pussy, and it was driving him wild. His dick was growing in excitement and he was glad his swimsuit gave him lots of room in that area. He just had to touch it though. Pretending to make a mistake, he brushed his hand against her crotch, as he rubbed her leg. He thought he heard her moan, and he yelped out a guilty, “Sorry.”

She turned to look at him again, “Hey don’t worry about it. I trust you.” She smiled seductively and turned back around.

“Cally, help! Cally my swimmy popped. Cally, help I’m sinking!”

Cally jumped up in her chair and looked out in the pool trying to find her brother. John was already on top of it though. He was diving in after David, before Cally could get out of her chair. Cally ran to the edge of the pool and stood there dumbstruck as the boy she just met grabbed her drowning brother and began swimming him back to safety. John helped David out of the pool, who ran to Cally’s outstretched arms.

As he hugged his big sister, David shouted, “Cally, don’t cry. It’s okay. That boy saved me.”

John stood at the edge of the pool not knowing what to do. It was always awkward after saving someone. But as any good lifeguard would do, he decided to make sure David was alright.

“Is everything okay, sport?” John asked.

“Yeah! I am going to eat some cookies now! Cally said I could have some.”

Cally smiled warmly at John and walked with David back to their lounge chair.

“What?” John thought, “Not even a thank you? I swear. People can be so rude sometimes.”

He went back and laid down on his lounge chair trying not to look at Cally and her brother.

No sooner had he lay down and closed his eyes, he felt a hand touch his knee, and slowly move underneath his swim trunks toward his groin. John opened his eyes immediately and sat up.

“John, I just wanted to thank you for saving David like you did.”

It was Cally’s hand which was continuing up his swim trunks toward his growing cock. “I just got so scared, and I froze. I’m so glad you were there for me.”

As she said these last words, John smiled nervously, as she squeezed the tip of his erect cock.

“Oh, it was nothing,” John laughed uneasily, “I’m a lifeguard back home.”

“Oh, it’s definitely something,” Cally spoke, as she flashed him a mischievous smile, and pulled her hand out of his shorts. “ I want to invite you to the dinner dance thing tomorrow night. You don’t have to let me know now, just give me a call later. My family’s in room 212.”

Before John could answer, David had come up behind Cally with a cookie in one hand and a full beach bag in another. “Cally, come on. I want to go find mommy and daddy. I’m tired.”

“Oh alright, David, let’s go. But John, just give me a call or something and let me know.” She grabbed David’s hand and started walking toward the bar to find her parents.

John was spellbound. This girl was a mystery to him. She made so many sexual advances toward him; she didn’t talk much, yet she still made her little brother her number one priority. But it had been John’s experience that if something was shrouded in mystery, it had something to do with being a girl. He wondered what was going to happen between him and her, but he knew one thing for sure—he was going to call her to go to the Caribbean Formal tomorrow evening.

*****

It was his big night. He had just gotten off the phone with Cally, and he had settled all the arrangements that needed to be made. John was really glad that he had bought his tuxedo for his prom, and that he had remembered to pack it.

He stepped into the hot spray of the shower, the water hitting his entire body. It trickled over his muscles, and caressed his neck and shoulders. He couldn’t wait for tonight. He just imagined Cally in her dress, and then his mind worked her out of her dress. His dick hardened at the thought, but he knew he should save his energy for sex rather than waste some of it on masturbation.

As he washed himself, he went over in his mind all of the preparations in his head. He had cleaned up all of his stuff, and made everything spic and span. He had made sure to order the turn down service with one of the love packages the ship had. It was something like rose petals sprinkled on the floor and bed. He thought that Cally might appreciate the romantic attempt.

He stepped out of the shower and dried himself off. He pulled on some boxer briefs, and clothed himself in his tuxedo. After gelling his hair and combing it through, he stood in the mirror to make sure everything was perfect. He had to admit, he looked good. And now it was time to see if looking his best paid off.

He walked into the banquet hall and sucked in a quick shallow breath. “Damn, she looks fucking hot!” he thought. Cally stood with her back toward him, her black satin dress dipped down from her shoulders all the way down to the top of her butt. The material clung to her body, accentuating every part of her backside. He wanted nothing more than to just go up and grab her from behind.

He walked up behind her and touched her shoulder. “You look gorgeous, Cally.” She turned around, her hair pulled away from her face, accentuating her big blue eyes.

“You clean up well yourself.” The dress draped down her shoulders and the black satin fell to the top of her breasts. Her olive skin glowing in the light, enticing John to touch it, as if he would never be given the opportunity to do it again.

“Why don’t we sit down and eat, and then you can take me out on the dance floor, and show me some of those country dances you all do in Alabama,” she said, as she linked her arm with John’s. They walked over the one of the tables and sat down, waiting for the waiter to serve them.

“Where are your parents and brother tonight?” John asked a little nervously.

“Oh, my parents are right over there across the room,” Cally said as she waved in their general direction, “They are trying to rekindle their marriage or something. But don’t worry; they’ll give us our space. And my brother, he’s with the child care people they have on the ship.”

John grinned at Cally, as she sipped her drink. She was so beautiful just to watch. Cally extended her hand and touched John’s.

“So tell me all about your life!” Cally said excitedly.

The two of them ate their dinner discussing their pasts and lives so far. Cally’s family was Italian American, and she lived in California. John told Cally his stories about being a lifeguard. Through the course of dinner, their conversation flourished and soon their laughter was heard throughout the room.

John couldn’t believe how successful this night had been. Not only was Cally sexy as hell, he actually got a feeling that they had some connection. The echoes of the waltz entered into their conversation.

“Would you like to dance?” John asked, taking Cally’s hand.

“I’ve been waiting all night.”

John lead Cally to the dance floor, acting like he was showing off a trophy he had won. He put his hands on her waist, realizing that this was the first time he had touched her body. The material of her dress held tight like a second skin; her body felt so good in his hands. She put her hands around his neck, and looked into his eyes. They were nearly the same height, especially when she had heels on. Their bodies swayed to the music, as their heads filled with thoughts about each other. John wanted nothing more than to take Cally right there in the middle of the dance floor. It was so hard to contain his primal cravings and the hormonal yearning that he was feeling.

“Cally, do you mind if we go outside for a minute? I need to get some fresh air.”

Cally’s face turned from happiness to concern. “Are you feeling okay?”

“Yeah, I’m just a little warm?”

“Sure, whatever you need.” John took Cally’s arm and led her through the crowd, outside on the deck, where the breeze blew over the waves below.

“Are you feeling better?” Cally put her arms around John and held him in front of her.

John turned to face her, her arms dropping to her sides. He brushed her cheek with his hand, while using the other hand to bring her close to him.

“I want you so bad, Cally.” Without another word, he moved in and kissed her lips. She kissed back, her soft lips caressing his. The moment seemed to last forever, prolonged by the couple kissing more passionately. They broke for a moment. John shot Cally a questioning glace, as if asking if they really wanted to do this. Her response—a kiss more passionate than the first.

They stood there kissing for a while, the wind blowing around them. John warmed Cally by pressing her closer to his body. His penis hardened by their close touch, pressing against the fabric of his pants.

“Let’s go somewhere a little less public,” Cally said, breaking from the embrace, “We need to take care of something.” She placed her hand against John’s groin, and smiled.

John’s heart leapt in his throat, “We can go to my room. No one will bother us there.”

Cally grasped John’s hand, as he led her through the ship’s corridors to his room. He fumbled with the key trying to get the door open, but when he finally opened the door, Cally went in before him, turning on the lights.

The rose petals were sprinkled all over the floor and on the bed.

“So, I guess you were expecting me to come back with you, huh?” Cally asked smiling.

John’s face reddened in embarrassment. “I was being hopeful.”

“Well, you got your wish, now come here and kiss me.” She grabbed him playfully and pushed him on the bed.

As they started kissing, they kicked off their shoes, and Cally helped John out of his jacket, and began to strip off his shirt. She straddled his body, kissing him, as she finally worked him out of his shirt. She began to kiss his body, running her fingernails over his toned abs, and down to his crotch.

John couldn’t believe his eyes. He could feel his breathing grow heavy, as Cally’s hand slowly undid his pants. He looked up in her eyes, and still couldn’t believe the situation he was in. He touched her shoulders, and pulled the satin from them, exposing her. He reached around and undid her strapless bra, at the same time that she had undone the button and clasp on his pants. Her beautiful breasts were now were exposed to John’s longing gaze. He adjusted himself on the pillows, and began to kiss her neck and moved slowly down to her breasts. He kissed each one, and began to suck on her nipples, feeling them harden in his mouth. He applied a little pressure with his teeth, and she moaned with pleasure.

gkuncch
gkuncch
4 Followers
12