The Cruise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M8300
M8300
8 Followers

'5:10' it read, giving myself a silent 'yes'. I had always been a tad bit competitive.

My mother and father came down first, with Ruffles trailing in their wake. My father came down with his half-full 2 bags and briskly went back upstairs to get my mother's 6 bags.

"Grandma told me to never pack light," she said smiling as she came down the stair wearing the sexist white high heels I have ever seen.

"Oooooo someone is looking sexy," I cried giving a wink to my mother. She smiled and stroke a pose like a model. I pretended to take pictures on a camera while laughing loudly. My father rolled his eyes and complained to me.

"Noah, son. Could ya please help me with the bags?"

"Coming dad," I murmured, frowning a little as I went over to help him. He took care of his 2 bags so I was left with mom's bags. They seemed to be filled with stones as I carried 2 out to dad's 'manly' truck. 10 minutes later, we were about done when my sister came down with her 4 bags. My dad and I rolled our eyes.

"Sorry," she said looking embarrassed.

By the time we were backing out of the driveway, the digital clock on the dash board read '5:45'. Our plane took off at a quarter to 7, hopefully we'd make it. I needed this vacation bad, and though dad practically broke all the speed limits, we got there in time and boarded the flight just as they closed the gate. I sat back and relaxed, putting my headphones on, allowing me to sleep.

I was just about to fall into a deep slumber when I spotted him. He was tall, about 6''4' and had a head full of jet-black hair that was combed over. His high cheek bones and sleek hair made him look like the sexist model I've ever seen. He had the brightest smile and was talking to this older lady in front of him, he was politely helping her with her carry-on bags. My heart leaped and I looked away so he couldn't catch me staring. Celine must have seen me because she called from the window seat in the aisle to the left of me.

"Are you okay Noah? What happened?" She asked with a sense of worry in her voice. "I was watching Final Destination the other night! OMG, I don't wanna die!" She yelled across the aisle, looking freighted.

"No, Celine, I didn't see the plane crashing." I smiled keeping my eyes off the handsome stranger directly in front of me. He was putting a rather large green duffle bag up above him in the compartments, which made his ass stick out and the end if his shirt to lift up, revealing incredibly toned love handles and the beginning of a six pack. My dick jumped, and I felt as if I just had the wind knocked out of me. My God, he was so cute. I diverted my attention, looking at my baby sister who evidentially must have seen him, because she smiled and winked at me.

The mysterious cute boy had finished, and was walking towards me as I looked to the window seat next to me. It was completely empty, making my heart sank faster than I had ever felt before. It was like I was on a roller coaster but the intensity had been kicked up 10 times.

I hopped to goodness he didn't sit next to me. I physically closed my eyes and prayed silently, as I would make a complete and utter fool of myself. However, God must've been on his own vacation because I heard his voice - or what I imagined his voice would sound like - speak out over the starting roar of the engines.

"Excuse me, I think that is my seat." I opened my eyes and looked at him and all his beauty. He was skinny but had a definite buff to his chest. His blue eyes dazzled as he looked at me with a slightly amused smirk. He was absolutely, positively perfect.

"Ahhhhhhhh... yes." I answered trying not look at him straight in the eye. I got up and allowing him to put his stuff above our seats and settle into his own. As he sat down, I smelled his distinctive smell, something that I will always remember to this day. I really don't know how to explain how it smelt. It was some sort of cologne that he never told me about, but it seemed to take my breath away a thousand times over.

"Thanks," he said as we both settled down into our seats. "The name's Gabriel." He exclaimed, with a slight Hispanic accent, as he looked at me and smiled cutely. My heart was melted completely at this point and I was at a loss for words.

It took me a couple of seconds but I regained my surroundings, swinging my head around to look at him. The first thing I saw where his huge eyes. They were vast and deep and a shade of blue, that matched mine. I wanted to stare at them forever. He was still holding a slight smile that dazzled me as I apprehensively peered at him. Lastly, I noticed his muscles a little better now that he was sitting near me. They made a huge outline in his skin-tight grey sweater, his nipples were hard enough that they made cute little bumps in the fabric.

"Ummmmm..... my name is Noah," I answered uneasily looking away from him. At that moment the flight attendants sounded over the intercom with the safety briefing. I let out a big breath and looked over towards my sister. She was looking at me smiling, knowing that I hated this but loved it at the same time. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I smelled it, I smelled him. Everything was about him; he intoxicated me, making me dream what his bed sheets smelled like. I bite my lower lip uneasily and sighed.

We didn't talk again for a while as the flight attendants continued their long safety briefing, that I didn't hear. The roar of the engines became increasingly prominent as the plane rolled to the runway. I think we took off, I wasn't too sure as the world seemed to fall away.

I opened my eyes in what seemed to be just a few seconds later. I was in Jordan's bedroom at his apartment, the place I had lost my virginity in. I was on his large California king bed with his soft red sheets. It seemed to be dawn or dusk as pink-reddish light streamed into the window to the right of me.

Jordan lay in the bed to the left of me. He was asleep with his shirt off as he usually does. I could see his upper abs, with his long brown hair strewn all over the white pillow he was sleeping silently on. Picking up one lock, I felt it between my fingers. It seemed crisp and real, my spirits perking up as I smiled. Oh my God, I was back in Jordan's bedroom! How?

I swept my long pale hands down his face, tracing his shaved jawline with my fingers. They swept past his neck to land on his fairly muscled pecks. I could fill my dick growing under the sheets as I rubbed his nipples. He didn't bulge, as my hand crept to his nicely defined abs.

You see, Jordan is a swimmer, so he had the most perfect swimmer's body that I had ever seen. My dick jumped and continued to grow to full mast as I pulled the covers to reveal Jordan's massive dick sticking through his shorts. It was lying on it's side so that I saw his cock head by his short's pockets. My dick was now fully engorged with blood as I again slid my hands down his warm tanned skin. I bit my lip as my hand slid over the bumps that made up his abs. As my hand descended the last pair of bumps, his dick gave a twitch that made me moan, I wanted him in me so badly.

I started to open his shorts, the only thing that seemed to separate him from me. At that second, the door gave a screech. I looked up to see Gabriel looking at me, smiling devilishly. He had nothing on except a jockstrap, his massive package seemed to be calling to me. His eyes wide and full with joy, as he walked over slowly. So slow, in fact, it seem like it took hours for his massively muscled body to jump on top of me. I threw my head back as I felt the heat from him hit me. His dick rubbing against mine, I moaned loudly, forgetting that Jordan lie right next to us.

I pulled my face up to look into his, he had a grin that made my heart leap, his large blue eyes easing me.

"Quiero Que Me Hagas El Amor," he declared in his deep, yet gentle voice.

He grabbed my neck with his powerful right hand, steering his lips towards mine. I closed my eyes and waited for his sweet embrace, but it never came.

I opened my eyes and the roar of the engines seemed to fade in. I looked down to see Gabriel's head on my shoulder. He was asleep silently, his massive arms crossed and his chest moving slowly up and down. I took a deep breath and could smell his hair. He had put something really amazing in it. I wanted to run my hands through it so bad. That's when I saw it. His massive cock peeking through his tight gray sweat shorts. My eyes grew wide as I looked at it bulging through. I could see his massive dick head sticking through the fabric, he was definitely cut. I could also feel my own dick start to creep up into position. I let out a silent sigh, looking around to make sure no one saw. Everybody either was asleep or playing on their phone.

Maybe this was God punishing me for not going to church with dad, I don't know. But this was definitely the cruel and unusual punishment the constitution banned. I turned back to the cute boy sleeping on my shoulder, more specifically I turned back to his massive dick. I licked my lips and started discreetly rubbing my own now fully erect cock. I smelled his wonderful hair and stared hungrily at his huge veiny dick as I rubbed my own.

I could feel pre-cum dripping down my shaft when the plane suddenly hit turbulence and I pulled my hand back in a flash. He woke up with a yawn, lifting his head slowly off my shoulder, and smiled deeply at me allowing his dimples to form. My heart gave a leap and I smiled back nervously. I didn't dare looked down to see if the massive bulge lingered.

"Sorry," he said with a smirk.

"It's fine." I said in a nervous, horsey voice. I moved at once inconspicuously trying to shift my massive bulge. I saw my mother and father ahead of me who were both fast asleep in their seats. My sister also seemed to be drifting off as she watched a movie.

The plane suddenly shook with another bit of turbulence. Gabriel quickly grabbed the armrest the separated him and me. My hand was already resting there as he squeezed tightly when the plane shook a few more times. He let go after a couple of moments, eyes still closed as if he was still expecting more.

"Sorry," he said, his voice a bit shaky. "I'm afraid of flying." He peered over at me, smiling uneasily.

I managed to smile as the butterflies in my stomach intensified. 'Don't make a fool of yourself Noah!,' I thought.

"Oh, well I'll be right here the whole flight, if you need a hand to hold, I got you covered," I answered, happy I hadn't said something completely stupid.

"This is your captain speaking," a commanding voice rang out overhead, both Gabriel and I looked up as if to find the captain there. "We are now beginning our decent into Miami International, please put tray tables and your seats in the upright position. The weather is a balmy 76 degrees and completely sunny. Thank you again for riding, and we will be landing in a little less than 30 minutes."

The roar of the engines died down as the plane started descending, I looked over to Gabriel who was looking out the window. I allowed myself a quick glance at his shorts, but the bulge was gone to my dismay.

I didn't think he was gay. I mean, personally, I don't think gaydar actually exists. But, he just didn't fit the bill for it, as much as I wanted him to. If I thought he was, I would have made a bit more effort to talk to him, but since we were landing in less than 30 minutes, and I would most likely never see him again, why try? Plus, I'm done with boys for a while - mostly done with straight boys -- but nevertheless, boys get on my nerves. With their girlfriends and their brown hair and their soft lips. I rolled my eyes and again looked over to Gabriel who was now facing straight ahead, closing his eyes again, both hands on the armrests. He looked like he was holding on for dear life.

We landed about 30 minutes later at Miami international; Gabriel and I didn't talk much, and I was relieved as much as I was sad. I mean, I didn't like making a fool of myself in front of a cute guys, and it was bound to happen in front of Gabriel eventually.

It took a while, but the plane deboarded. Gabriel was just in back of me, with my sister in back of him. I presumed our parents were ahead of us, and sure enough they were waiting with smilies as we stepped out of the jetway. I saw Gabriel getting off and meeting the older lady he helped get on the plane in Atlanta. You know when boys wake up from naps and they're really cute and they yawn and stretch, and always seem to have their hair messed up. Well, that is exactly what Gabriel look like. I practically fainted.

"How was the flight?" Mom questioned as we grouped just outside the gate.

"Yeah," my sister said peering at me was glee in her eyes. " How was the flight, Noah?"

"It was good," I answered absentmindedly as I looked for Gabriel among the sea of people. I spotted his bright red shoes as they disappeared slowly up a escalator.

We rode silently, driving though the winding roads of Miami's premier suburbs. Tall, picturesque palm trees swayed in the light breeze. A light blue sky stretched untouched by clouds for miles.

"Well, I thought he was cute," my sister murmured over the sound of laughter, breaking me from my trance.

"You know I don't like to talk about boys, Celine," I complained after a period of silence between us.

"That's it! You don't like to talk about it. At all." She said sounding frustrated. "I mean I am your sister, I'm not gonna judge you. What are you afraid of?"

Her last words seemed to echo inside my head as the car slowed down

"What are you afraid of?"

The large black truck swung into what seemed to be the largest house on the block. A large fountain decorated the grassy center of the driveway. The roof was a brilliant burgundy with the shingles seeming to glisten under the intense Miami sun.

"What are you afraid of?"

To the sides, there seemed to be two separate wings of the house. Both of them had many quite large balconies that seemed to reign over the suburban street. In the middle, the largest balcony stood above the large wooden door that my uncle led our tired family towards. Golden pillars braced the balcony up as the large wood doors swept open and out stepped my youthful aunt. She had a large smile on her face as she kissed her husband and courted us into her home, closing the door softly behind her.

"What are you afraid of?"

'Nothing.'

I ran up to my room as soon as I could. Of course, it was as large as could be with a huge bed that seemed fit for 10 people at the same time. I smiled as I pulled open the door to my own private balcony, the long white drapes flowed in the wind as I glided outside. There was a set of chairs with a table in between. I went over to the railing peering out over the beach. Below was the enormous patio with a in-ground pool. Palm trees and beautiful flowers of all colors were planted in the large garden to my right. Extending as far as the eye can see were rolls of Multi-colored houses. Houses that showed the money and power their owners held. Lastly, light blue filled my view as I looked over the vast, relentless ocean. I smiled wildly, going back into my room and crashing down onto the white loveseat that sat quietly in the room. My thoughts raced back to Gabriel and that smile. I bit my lip looking down at my jeans. It was already bulging as I rolled my hand over my soft skin. Damn, he made me so horny. I licked my lips and heard the ocean waves crashing distantly into the shore below. I threw my head back over the love seat as my hands made contact with my bulge. Moaning a soft whisper as I massaged the full length of my giant cock over my jeans, I imagined Gabriel and I down by the shore having sex on the beach. His long veiny cut cock hitting my prostate over and over again. I moaned loudly as I unbuttoned my shorts, slipping them off around my tight little ass. My underwear bulge flung out to my stomach. I could see a dark damp spot that showed evidence of my leaking pre-cum. I used one of my hands to lightly rub my long shaft under my underwear. All around my body, my muscles twitched as I touched it ever so slightly, filling the damp spot with loads of new pre-cum. I used my other hand to massage my lean abs and play with my rock hard nipples.

"Yeah, fuck me Gabriel. Fuck me hard," I moaned quietly running my fingers through my soft golden hair. I pulled my hand down to massage the opening to my hole over my underwear. I almost yelled, as I felt the vast waves of pleasure cascade through me. I got so fed up with the pleasure that I quickly rolled my underwear down, sending my fully engorged dick flopping up and down. It hit my body, pouring pre-cum all over my stomach and chest. I looked down to see the sun hitting the pre-cum in just the right place, it seemed to glisten as it oozed down my hairless stomach. I took my hand and scraped some off, putting it joyfully in my mouth. I loved the taste of pre-cum more than the taste of pure cum. My pre-cum seemed to alternate, most of the times it has a sweet taste that I love, because I love sweet things in general. However, sometimes it can get more salty which I don't really care for. However, this particular cum was sweet as I slurped it down. I tasted it on my lips as I licked them taking my dick in my hands and squeezing more pre-cum out. I licked it as I danced over to the door and locked it with a, "click!"

Hopping over to the bed, my cock swinging before me as I did. I bent down at a weird angle on the bed. I brought my knees close to my face, bending at my stomach area. While it hurt a little bit, my dick hit my lips allowing me to stick out my tongue and take the pre-cum that was gushing out of my cock hole. I tasted it as it slowly dripped into my waiting mouth; I imagined it was Gabriel's.

It took me about 5 minutes but I was able to bend over to take a good portion of my dick in my mouth. I took it as far as I could. I had only done it 2 times before so I knew the basics, and could get a good portion of it in my mouth to start sucking it.

Back and forth. Back and forth. Back and Forth, I sucked, mostly on my head as I tried to push it further into my mouth. Gushes of pre-cum glided out of my hole and landed at the back of my throat, I drank it down happily. I pulled it out with pre-cum and spit going everywhere over my face. I took a breath and took my cock in again while I pulled my hand up to my open ass hole. I played with my little virgin pink ass, making me moan as I slid the cock in and out of my welcoming mouth. Every so often I would go as deep as I could, chocking on barely half of my massive 8 incher, and causing my PC muscles to spasm which sent amazing pleasure throughout me.

Then I felt it, that warming sensation that preceded a massive cum. I moaned as I pulled my cock out of my mouth, and sticking my dry finger as far up my moist ass as I could. I felt the first waves of contractions hit my ass, as my finger could feel my muscles spasming.

"Cum on my face Gabriel," I whispered, letting out a quiet yell and and moaning softly. The cum hit my eye hard on the first jet almost giving me a black eye. The next few jets of white hot cum hit my blonde hair and flew past me on the way to the bed. I bit my lip as I opened one of my eyes to see my massive cock draining its load above me. I smiled, thinking of Jordan, as I unhinged from my spot and starting jerking my cock, helping the last few bits of cum ooze out onto my flat stomach. I happily licked them up along with the jets that landed in my eye.

I laid there for a while, listening to the ocean and feeling the cool breeze. A couple of moments later my sister knocked violently on my door telling me she is going down to the beach. I jumped up and yelled telling her I would be down in a minute. My now soft dick flapped everywhere as I pulled out my swim trunks. I found my vibrating dildo in there, I blushed red because the security guards must have laughed so hard when they saw that on the x-ray. I pulled on my favorite red shorts and flew out the door to join my sister.

M8300
M8300
8 Followers