The Cruise Day 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they left to go swimming, we reflected on the fact that it was hardly a cave. It was just two giant rocks that blocked the view from two directions. It was far and away the most public place we had ever had sex.

"I am horny as hell," Christy whispered in my ear.

"Me too," I replied.

I laid down in the sand right where I was, and never broke eye contact with Christy as she straddled me, and slowly lowered herself down on my dick. She was already wet from watching complete strangers switch fucking partners with our two kids, and she immediately started riding my cock at at pretty good pace.

While she was riding me, she decided to heighten the experience by teasing me with dirty talk.

"So did you like watching that guy with the thick cock cum all over Lisa?" All I could do was moan.

"Did you imagine it was your dick putting all that cum all over her ass?"

This time, I had an answer. "No, I imagined it was my dick and your ass."

She laughed. "You liar. Her ass is 18 years old, and mine is 38."

"Your ass has always been my favorite."

"How about Autumn," Christy continued. "Her ass is the tightest thing I have ever seen. I bet she could crack walnuts with that thing."

Autumn's heart-shaped ass was actually amazing, but I wasn't going to be put off my game; "Nope, your ass is still better."

"I can tell you wanted to fuck her." Christy was teasing me, but clearing enjoying it. "You love it when a girl deep-throats you."

"Are you making an offer?"

"Oh Hell, OK yes," she replied.

Christy lifted herself up off my dick, and turned around. Then she knelt with her pussy directly on my mouth, and leaned forward to take my dick in hernmouth. As she scooted forward, she gradually took more and more of my dick down her throat, until she had her upper lip directly against my balls. She was not able to hold the position long, and may have gagged a bit, because when she came up for air, she released my dick entirely.

She was so small that I had to lean forward to lick her pussy lips, so when she sat up, I pulled her back against my tongue, and held her there. Once I pulled her into that position, she could barely reach my dick with her mouth, so she sat up and started jerking me off with her hands while she rode my face.

I was starting to enjoy eating her out, so I held her in place, and started sending my tongue deeper and deeper into her pussy. Her natural juices had already displaced the taste of the salt water, and I was rewarded with more juices every time I touched her clit.

As I could feel her tensing up, I started using my fingers to increase her pleasure, and I knew she was getting closer and closer to orgasm.

Just then, I felt someone else's mouth surround my dick and start sucking. It was a really good blowjob too. She wrapped her hand around the base, and bobbed the tip in and out of her mouth.

Because Christy was sitting up and riding my face cowgirl-style, it couldn't be her, so I just hoped it was Autumn. With Christy's knees around my head, I had no view at all of who was giving me the blowjob.

Christy started bucking up and down on my tongue, and I realized that the blowjob had divided my attention. The blowjob was getting me very close to orgasm, but I wasn't going to let it keep Christy from getting hers. (Alter all, she must have given someone permission to suck my dick.)

As I started pushing my tongue and fingers deeper and deeper into Christy, In the back of my mind, I imagined the options. I doubt she would let Lisa suck me off, but she would certainly let Autumn or even Caroline do it. The idea of Autumn sucking my dick while Christy watched was incredible.

When I felt Christy start to come, the person giving me the blowjob stepped up her game as well. She lowered her head all the way down to my pubic bone, taking my entire dick in her throat. Instead of coming right back up, she bobbed her head up and down slightly on my dick, holding her breath like a champion diver.

I am pretty sure that is not a common skill, so that confirmed for me that Autumn was the one giving me the anonymous blowjob. Thinking about her tight body with my dick down her throat was too much, and when I felt her slide her head back up, I started coming. She completed her upstroke, and I felt some of my cum leak down my shaft, but she immediately went deep again, and took the rest of my orgasm into her throat.

Christy must have enjoyed the show, because she started coming as well, and gripped my head tight with her legs. Her body shuddered over and over, and I continued to rub my tongue and fingers into her pussy while she went through wave after wave of spasms, including rubbing her juices all over my mouth.

After a long time, I felt Christy relax and lean forward, and take my now-flaccid dick into her mouth. She licked and sucked gently until I was dry, but she had to reposition her body because she was so much shorter than me, (and my dick was now back to minimum size.)

Because she moved down, I caught a glimpse of Autumn leaving the cave. (I had already been pretty sure it was her, but I still didn't want to be pranked later, and have someone tell me it some other unexpected third party.)

We laid there for a long time, and eventually went swimming again to clean off.

When we got back to the tents, the other three couples were there, enjoying a few drinks, and telling stories about having sex in public. Lisa and Autumn also had a fairly detailed conversation comparing Kevin and John's dicks. (From what I understand, Kevin was thicker, but John was longer.) The girls giggled and made crass jokes about comparing the size to the size of their mouths and assholes. Both girls agreed that both guys were a bit too large for anal sex, but Autumn sounded like she was ready to give it a try.

As Lisa told the story about how sexy it was to fuck two different guys in the cave, Gregs' dick had grown to a full erection, and Caroline started rubbing her hand over Greg's dick.

Christy had stretched out in our tent, and couldn't see what was going on, but the other two couples had a fair view of Caroline and Greg.

Kevin and Autumn had been whispering together, and Autumn started asking Caroline if she and Greg had ever "shared" with any other couples. From the way she said it, it seemed pretty obvious that she was offering her services.

"We did a few times but we don't anymore." Caroline replied. "We still watch other couples having sex, but for the last few years, we have been exclusive." Caroline paused, and laughed, maybe because she thought she was sounding judgmental. "I am not criticizing, it is just an understanding of ourselves that we got comfortable with."

Autumn was clearly not insulted, only curious.

"So when you watch other couples, is that at nudist resorts?"

"Oh no," Caroline answered. "The nudist resorts are not about sex, they are about the lifestyle."

Autumn paused, so Caroline continued.

"It is exactly the opposite of all the jokes you may have heard. Most of the naturist resorts have a code of conduct: You don't judge other people, you don't stare, and you don't sexualize nudity. We meet lots of people at the nudist resorts, and they never break the rules. The resort where we watched other people having sex was not a nudist resort, it was more like a sex club."

"Sex club?" Kevin asked.

"Yeah, I am sure you have heard of Hedonism II? Well, we went there with some friends. They bill themselves as a nudist resort, but most people who go there are not nudists, they are just people looking for sex. Well, when we went there, it was all about swapping partners with our friends."

"How did you like it?" Christy asked.

"Oh, Hedo II is exactly what you expect. Lots of public nudity, and a fair amount of public sex, but the place hasn't been well-maintained since the 1970's, and it shows."

"Of course, I haven't been well-maintained since the 1970's, either," Greg added.

"Caroline seems to be maintaining you pretty well," Said Lisa. Lisa had sat up, and was watching Caroline casually stroking Greg's dick while she talked. Greg was laying back with his hands behind his head.

"Well," Caroline smiled, "after listening to your stories, I figured you guys didn't care."

"No, I like it," Autumn replied.

After that, things got quiet for a while.

Kevin was not in my field of view, so I leaned up and looked over to see how things were going. Autumn had straddled Kevin, and was riding him slowly. They had not set up their tent, and were just laying on a towel on the far side of John's tent, so I got a good view of Autumn's breasts slowly swaying back and forth.

Autumn looked over at me and smiled. "Hey Christy," she called out, "Thanks for sharing."

"It was my pleasure," Christy giggled.

"Not entirely," I said.

Lisa and Autumn continued talking even while Autumn fucked Kevin, and it sounded like they were discussing whether they would "trade" again. From the way the conversation went, I got the impression that both were happy exactly where they were, for the time being.

Lisa and John had set their tent up slightly in front of me, so I could not see into their area, but they had left the front of the tent open, so anyone who wanted to could walk by. The beach was deserted, and the other couples all seemed content with their own partners, so they had privacy for the time being.

I put my arm around Christy, and laid back down so she could soak in the sun. Although I wanted to have sex again, I didn't recover that fast. My dick was still soft from coming down Autumn's throat.

Instead, after a few minutes, I said, "I am going to go swimming." This was really just a thinly disguised ploy to see what everyone is up to, and Christy knew it. For some reason, it was very important to me to see if all three other couples were having sex at once.

In fact, it was totally worth it just for the view. Autumn was still riding Kevin cowgirl style, and the sight of her body alone was worth the price of admission. She was grinding her pussy back and forth on his dick, and Kevin had his hands on her breasts, rubbing her nipples.

Lisa was laying on her stomach, with her face down on the towel, and her butt stuck up in the air to give better access to John, who was propped up on his arms, fucking her from behind.

Greg and Caroline were spooning, and he was reaching around to insert his fingers in her pussy for an additional massage. From looking at the angle and the motion, I got the impression that Greg's dick was buried in her ass. I felt like I was staring, but it was incredibly sexy to watch them slowly working together to bury his insert further and further into her butthole.

Rather than stand and stare, I went ahead and went swimming. The water felt great, and my erection returned to full attention thinking about the other couples on the beach.

By the time I got back to the tents, Greg and Caroline seemed to have finished, and had stretched back out in the sun for a nap, but the other two couples were still going pretty strong. Christy was stretched out in the sun, but she had peeked over a couple of times to watch her daughter getting fucked for the second, (and maybe third) time today.

I had taken my time walking back, because I found the site of the two young couples amazingly hot, and my dick was as hard as a rock just from watching. When I laid down next to Christy, I turned toward her and asked what she thought about the show.

"I am horny as fuck," she whispered.

When she rolled over to face me, I lifted her leg with my hands, and propped it over my hip so I could rub her pussy. She responded by snuggling her body closer to mine, and using her hand to rub my dick against her pussy lips.

I arched my back a little, and easily worked my dick into her without leaving our sides. Because her body was so small, she felt incredibly tight in this position. Even though we were out in the sun, the wind had picked up, and was keeping us cool. The feel of being naked on the beach, having sex, was really one of the biggest turn-ons of my life.

I agreed with Greg and Caroline that the nudity felt natural and good, I am not sure I would want to visit a nudist resort unless there were sex involved.

Christy closed her eyes, and moved her body only slightly to keep up the slow rhythm. With each stroke, I was pushing my dick completely inside her and pulling it almost all the way out.

This was a slow pace, but Christy knew how to speed me up. "I want to feel you come inside me," she whispered.

I had recovered enough that I was pretty sure I could come a second time, but our position was too relaxed for me to do it. As I rolled on top of her, she spread her legs wide, but she was so limber that she could keep her feet in the sand, almost underneath me.

In this new position, her pussy felt incredibly tight, and I started to increase my pace. I propped my body up a little so my weight would not be too much on Christy, but I still pressed my chest down a bit on her breasts, and pressed my pelvis down on hers.

We made love for a long time, alternating between slow and fast, and I almost forgot about the other couples. To the left of us, though, I heard the sounds of Lisa having a loud and long orgasm. Mostly she was grunting, but she would occasionally say "fuck" out loud. At the end of her orgasm, it sounded like John was over the edge too. He was mostly just moaning, and wasn't near as loud as Lisa had been, but the sounds were a turn-on for us just the same.

After their orgasms, Christy was close to coming, and so I went ahead and concentrated on my own pleasure. I was propped up on my hands, looking in Christy's eyes, but I was slamming my dick into her as fast as I possibly could. When I slowed down but increased the pressure, I was a little worried I would hurt her, but she kept saying "Yes!"

After a few minutes, my orgasm finally erupted, and I pushed my dick as far as it would go inside her. The feel of my spasms sent Christy over the edge too, and she wrapped her legs around my ass while I pumped my load of semen inside her.

When we were finally done, I collapsed on the towel next to her, and noticed that Lisa and John had moved outside the tent with Kevin and Autumn, and they were all just laying in the sun, completely naked, talking. Each one was touching one or two others, and it looked like an advertisement for a nude beach.

The two guys were young and handsome, and the two girls were both smoking hot. I have to say that the two girls were better looking than the guys, but if I could have taken a picture, everyone would think they were all posing.

We had not heard Kevin or Autumn finish their sex, but Kevin's dick was flaccid again, and Autumn had a relaxed smile as if she had finally been on the receiving end of an orgasm.

Because of the time, I suggested that we all go wash off in the ocean again, and everyone agreed, including Greg and Caroline.

As we were in the ocean washing up, the boat with captain Tony and his assistants was just pulling up to the beach with lunch. We decided that we would return to the ship after lunch, and captain Tony was happy to make it happen.

As promised, Kevin and I tipped the assistants again, and they immediately took over cleaning our gear folding up our tents and stowing them away. The assistants seemed a little disappointed when the girls got dressed again, but they continued talking to us the whole time they were working, without staring, as if nudity was so normal that it was part of the deal.

The last full day of the cruise was going to be days at sea, and we were sad to see the islands behind us. This ship didn't have a "clothing optional" area, and the public spaces were limited, so we figured this was our last opportunity for group sex.

It turns out that we were wrong, but that is another chapter...

12