The Cruise Of Delight

Story Info
A fantasy motorcycle ride.
978 words
4.2
9.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a typical sunny summer day, I decided to get the motorcycle out and go for a cruise.

I got prepared to head out, in which direction I had no clue. This chick was ready for the open road.

I headed down the highway towards an unknown destination. My mind wondering as it often does when I am cruising the open roads, the freedom from it all, the wind hitting against my face as I dodge the bugs that are about to slam into me. They sometimes sting a little but that is the price you pay for the freedom of open highways and unknown paths.

As I head down the highway I pass a few other motorcyclist, waving as they cruise on bye.

I come across some people in cars that really don't care if your riding a motorcycle or not and decide to pull out in front of you, I think sometimes just to scare the living daylights out of you. If they would only realize they could really kill you or them along with any passengers they have.

I have passed a few bad accidents already due to the unthinking, uncaring car drivers.

Motorcyclist have families too. Sorry I had to put that in just to get a point across.

I am just cruising along, I come to a stop light. As I am sitting waiting for it to turn green, men are along the side of the road. Not the typical man you see behind the counter of your typical McDonald's unless they have nice firm hard bodies from flipping those hamburgers.

I was just sitting there watching this firm hard body bending over the man hole his biceps glitzing with sweat his shirt soaked reveling his rippled stomach and hard chest a slight tear just below his nipple, wondering if I pulled on the tare how hard it would be to rip that shirt off his hard tan body. Allowing me to run my hands over his hard erect nipples down his rippled stomach around to the hard buttocks of which fill out those Levi's quite well.

I decided to sit there for a few minutes watching, lifing up my visor and pulling my sunglasses down my nose hoping to get a better view. Licking my lips, watching this mans bulging member as he stands there in those tight jeans shaping his legs all the way down to his work boots. I notice how hot and sweaty he has made me as I sat there day dreaming about what I could do to this man.

I wanted to take him to a secluded place and just have my way with him. Ripping the shirt from his body allowing my hands to run free over his hard chest kissing him deep letting my tongue run down his chin over his neck down his chest onto his rippled stomach just till I reach the belt line teasing him with my hot moist tongue. My hands going wild down his back pulling him close as I grab his tight buttocks firmly in each hand, I then run my hands along the sides of his tight harden legs feeling each muscles tense as I tease him with my tongue. I tug softly with my teeth at the button on his jeans it fly's open reveling more of his harden stomach at I slowing work my hands across his abdomen, working his zipper down to reveal his harden man hood.

I hear slight groans from him as I take his pants slowly down letting them drop to the ground. I reach inside his bvd's feeling his harden cock bulging throbbing within my hand. I start to run my other hand across his harden stomach gripping slightly with my fingers feeling him tense. I allow the bvd's to fall reveling his hard cock. I run my hands down his sides over his thighs licking up and down nibbling here and there with each lick I get closer to his hard cock. I take his jewels deep within my hot mouth and slightly suck running my tongue lose over them. Feeling a pulsing cock above. Hearing groans of enjoyment with each lick and suck.

I decide to take his man hood deep with in my hot moist mouth. I have my hands tight on his hard ass as I thrust him deep within my very being. I go wild on his hard cock moving it in and out sucking hard as my hands go wild up and down his back thrusting him into me deeper with each thrust I feel his pulsing cock go deeper as I allow my tongue to go wild my mouth wrapping around his cock tight moving in and out with motions of twisting and turning allowing me to just stop short his now rock hard head. I taste the precum as he is thrusting longing to explode. I work on his harden cock ready to taste his load just as he is ready to explode I hear deep moans I come back to reality and realize it's the people behind me are blowing their horns the light has turn red. Damn, I say to myself as I feel a great wetness between my own legs.

I kick the bike into gear and notice that the fellow workers had seen me checking out this hard bodied man. I wonder if they could tell what I was thinking for I am sure my grip was getting tight on my handle bars.

As I rode on I knew I just had to get home for I needed to relieve myself in the worse way. Dang, if only I had the touch of a man it would all be ok. But you know what they say about having a bike between you legs I just love the vibration.