The Cruise Ship

Story Info
Jessica wants to lose her virginity and meets ships officer.
2.4k words
3.69
13.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roberto was on his midnight prowl on the cruise ship as it is ploughed through the Mediterranean on its way to the next destination. He spotted a candidate looking over the rail at the wake of the boat. It was a warm summer's night and she was obviously taller than normal and a bit on the heavy side with good legs and a prominent bottom. He knew instantaneously that he had made a mistake as soon as he saw her face. She was 18 or 19 or maybe 20 and he was hoping for someone in their mid-30s but it was already too late. Contact had been made and the lady in question didn't seem to want to let him go.

"Hi I'm Roberto. Are you enjoying the trip?"

"Hi I'm Jessica. This is the first night and I have never seen the open sea before. It's so wonderful and new."

Roberto could never have known how interested Jessica was in his attention. For some time it had occupied her mind just how she was going to lose her virginity. She had long ago determined that it was too valuable to be given up to some pimply youth at her school who simply wanted it as a trophy - it was worth much more than that. There was no use hoping that a boy could do a man's job. She wanted a man who knew what he was doing to do the deed and make sure that her transformation into womanhood was both exciting and enjoyable.

"You come from a big city?"

"No. I'm from a little town far from anywhere where nothing happens. My grandparents gave me the money for this trip and here I am. The travel agent said that it was a big cruise and every so often they tried to make it into a love cruise when most the people were young and single so I thought I would give it a try. I am just getting to know a few people. Are you a passenger?"

"No. I'm one of the officers on board. I'm the one in charge when we want to get the boat to dock."

"It's so peaceful being under the stars and all you can you hear is the thump thump thump of the engine."

"Do you want to come in for a drink? I have the keys to a special bar that only opens after midnight."

"I don't normally drink but I'll have one. Just one."

"That's okay. This bar is very different - it's called the Venetian Bar and everybody in it has to wear one of these funny Venetian masks, just like they have for masked balls in Venice. Here's one for you and I'll take one too. Up until 9.30 you don't have to wear a mask but from 9.30 to 11.30 you have to wear a mask. It's to help people let their hair down. After 9.30 a lot of the women dance topless. It looks fantastic and it's so erotic."

"So tell me - what exactly do you do? It looks like you are an officer on the boat and you find ladies to accompany on the boat."

"That's almost right. I'll tell you how it works. This boat is a love cruise - that's what the tourist agents tell their clients and their clients come hoping to find romance and love. Most of them are a little older than you and there are plenty in their 30s and 40s and some even older. There are another seven officers like me on-board and it is our job to make sure that everybody is happy. If people go away and say they had a terrific time customers will keep coming back and I'll have a job. "

'Ahhh - now I understand. You were hoping I would be older?"

"Yes. I'll be honest. I make pocket money from the older women. Sometimes a lot, sometimes a little. A few trips ago Umberto met a 60-year-old Swiss banker's wife who hadn't made love for years. They made love non-stop for three days and she gave him €10,000 and asked for his name so that she could find him the next time she came. Alfredo met a Saudi woman in her 40s who was one of 20 wives. She and her daughter came to chaperone each other but they agreed not to and Alfredo made love to her so many times that she gave him $5000 and Luigi got $5000 from the daughter. Most of the time we only get 50s and hundreds so you can see it is a good money-spinner."

"Well I'm a virgin and I'm not paying any man to take my virginity."

"I'm going to make you a Pharaoh's Bliss - it's a vodka based drink with Egyptian dates and spices. It's delicious."

"Yes. It is delicious. It's strong. I'll only take a sip at a time. I will only have this one. I really don't drink."

By this time there were another few couples dancing on the floor and the ladies were topless and the men were bare-chested. It was all part of the routine to get the ladies to let their hair down and hopefully their panties.

"Do you want to have a dance? The music's nice."

"Are you going to take your shirt off? Do you want me to take my top off?"

"Yes and yes. I can see you have nice big breasts."

Jessica looked at the other women on the floor. She would not be put to shame in the breast department by any of them. She took her top off and removed her bra revealing what can only be called substantial breasts. They were heavy rather than well shaped but moved in time with the music and looked good. Roberto removed his shirt showing that he had a well-muscled taut chest. They danced and danced. Finally Jessica noticed that, one by one, the other couples were removing their pants and skirts and panties and underpants and everything. They were fully naked and perfectly visible in the semi dark lighting.

"I can't believe it. Normal women never allow themselves to be seen naked in public. Have they gone crazy? When did they start doing this?"

"Quite a while ago we were having a normal cruise and everybody was dancing topless, and all of a sudden, a very tall Dutch woman who was a very good dancer, stripped off and started dancing. She looked terrific and then some of the other women started to take their clothes off and then encouraged their partners to strip off and everybody was naked. We discussed it afterwards and we couldn't find an answer. We spoke to some of the ladies and they couldn't tell us either. We came to the conclusion it was some form of mass hysteria combined with wanting to look sexy and attractive. If one person could do it and get away with it, everybody could. We encouraged it because, if the passengers are happy, then it must be a good thing. We noticed that we got bigger tips when we danced naked like that, so we continue to do it. What do you think?"

"I have no idea. I can only imagine that because their identities were hidden behind their masks, they felt they could do whatever they wanted to do without shame. The meekest person in real-life becomes a lion on social media hiding behind a false identity. It is the same thing. I mean it's exciting to be naked in front of a man. It means there is a fairly good chance you're going to make love to him soon. How did you feel that getting undressed like that? Were you uncomfortable? Do you want me to take my clothes off too?"

"I'm sure you look terrific. I'd like to see you naked."

"There. Do you like that?"

Jessica had a prominent Mons Veneris with a generous covering of curly hair. She exuded sexuality.

"One other thing. A woman hides her sex inside her panties. Her panties are the moat that protects the castle. Once your panties are down, you are free of all restraint and it's a wonderful feeling. That's how I feel now. When I look around and I can see all you sexy men with erections, I really get turned on. It's such a turn on to see everybody naked like this. In normal life you look at a married couple and it never crosses your mind that he sticks it into her and here I can see a naked man with an erection and he is with a woman and you know that very soon he is going to be inside her. It's exciting just thinking about it. You can feel the expectation in the air."

Roberto originally wasn't sure about making love to this good-looking virgin but when he saw her naked like this, it was pretty hard to resist. Going through Roberto's mind all the time was that his own 19-year-old daughter might or might not be a virgin - he didn't know, but he hoped as a father, when she did come to the point of losing it, that it would be a good experience and for that reason he wanted to make sure that it was a good experience for Jessica. You had to be realistic about these things. That was what she had come for and that was what she was hoping to get. By this time the other couples had disappeared off the floor and he was alone with Jessica.

"There's a small stateroom which we keep for an emergency. We can go there. Is that okay?"

They entered the room and the lights were on and it was the first time that Jessica and Roberto had been able to see each other naked properly.

"I just need to make sure of a few things. You are a virgin and you are on the pill right?"

"Yes. I'm a virgin. I've had a few boyfriends but I wouldn't let them make love to me. We used to play round and they fingered me and I'd have orgasms but that was it."

"Well I'm going to try and make your first time one of the most memorable and enjoyable occasions of your life. We will take things nice and slowly. Am I right this is the first time you've seen a stiff dick?"

"No. All my boyfriends wanted me to play with them but they weren't as big as you. "

"I want you to hold me and look closely. You probably think it won't fit into your vagina but it will and very nicely, thank you. Are you comfortable with that idea?"

"Yes. You are so hard. I've been waiting for this moment."

In spite of the fact that he had made love to dozens of willing ladies on the boat, Jessica was his first virgin and somehow it felt different to be looking down on this hairy triangle that had never been near a throbbing cock before. Images came to his mind of his first night with Maria. She sat on the bed in front of him in her bride's nightie and lifted it over her head waiting for him to pull her panties down. When he did and looked at her black bush she had tied a little ribbon on with just two words - Roberto and Maria. He unpicked the ribbon with his teeth and couldn't remember anything else of the rest of the night. It was a pity she still didn't have her panties on but it didn't matter - he knew where he was going and he was looking forward to it.

"Lie down on the bed. Has anybody ever licked you before?"

"No. I'm dying to try it."

"I've seen hundreds of women on this boat and I have never seen one with a bigger clitoris than you've got."

"I am bigger than most women. I'm just lucky. I would look silly with a very small one."

"No, it IS really big. How does this feel?"

"Wow. Wow. "

"I'm going to find your G spot with my finger. Have you ever felt it?"

"No. I don't even know where it is."

"Can you feel that now? You should be able to feel it. It should feel different."

"Yes. I can feel it now."

"I want to make your first time very special and I'm going to try very hard to make sure that you have an orgasm which is very unusual for a girl on her first time. Everything depends on the position of your legs. They have to be back around your ears and then when I move in and out the ridge on my penis will touch your G spot - we hope. If we do that and you rubbed your clitoris at the same time I'm nearly 100% certain that you will have an orgasm. Are you ready?"

"Let me lift your knees right back and up and I will push in gently. How does that feel?"

"It feels good. Feels great. I can't feel how deep you are in but you must be some way in."

"Try to rub your clitoris now. How does that feel?"

"I can feel I'm getting really close to an orgasm. It's so different to an orgasm with my finger only. I can't believe it. This is so good."

Her orgasm lasted for a lot longer than most and her eyes nearly popped out of her head and she shivered and shook.

"Don't move. Don't move. I want to retain the feeling long as I can. "

"I won't move. You were great. I'm really pleased with myself too."

"Let me rest a little bit. I'd like another one. Can I take a photograph of your dick just about to enter me? I won't show your face I promise. I just want something to remember this night by."

After the fourth one Jessica said she wanted to call it a night. She was tired.

"Roberto. You were wonderful. Can we meet tomorrow night?"

"Sorry. A very rich German widow is getting on the boat tomorrow and she has reserved me for the rest of the trip. We met on the last trip. I'm sure she will give me a big tip. My cousin Pier Luigi is working on the ship and is the same age as you. If you'd like I can tell him to meet you tomorrow night at the same spot I met you - say 9 o'clock and then you can go into the Venetian Bar and see what happens."

"Thank you Roberto. You were wonderful. Yes I'll meet him."

"Bye."