The Cruise Singer Pt. 05 - Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda spoke first, "Okay Jay, you get to decide what we're going to do."

I thought for a brief moment choosing my words carefully, "Amanda, I love you with all my heart. You know that, and I'll have you whenever you let me. This is our last night with Monique. I think we should let Monique choose what she wants to do. If that's alright with the both of you."

They looked at each other then back at me, both wearing huge smiles and nothing else.

Amanda looked as if she was going to cry when she replied, "That's why I love you, Jay. Yes, you can have me anytime. I love that you're thinking of the one who got us to this wonderful place. Monique, it's your choice."

Monique looked at both of us, and her expression was a reflection of Amanda's.

"Merci, my wonderful lovers. This has been an amazing experience with the two of you. I'm so glad you've enjoyed France and myself. Particularly myself." She giggled.

"Monsieur Jay, since you love being inside my pussy so much let's start there. Then you can watch as Madame Amanda pleases me with her now expert tongue."

I smiled at Amanda with my 'is that okay with you' look. She smiled back, and we all hugged at the edge of the bed. We remained hugging and kissing not wanting to release each other. Meeting Monique had opened up a new world for Amanda and me. As with many good things, this must come to an end also.

We relaxed our hold on one another, Monique quietly slipped into the bed while Amanda and I remained hugging and kissing.

"Are you two going to join me?" Monique giggled.

We looked over at her and smiled, "Yes."

My erection was back at attention having been inflated and deflated over the last half hour or so of our little game. Holding my naked wife next to me reinvigorated him and I was ready to give Monique all I had to offer. She'd been playing with herself the few moments Amanda and I spent embracing, enjoying the sight of us together.

Monique had propped herself up against the pillows at the head of the bed, her legs open and inviting. With Amanda standing and watching, I climbed onto the bed and into the arms of Monique. We kissed for a few moments then with one hand I reached down and took hold of my penis. I teased her vulva for a bit with its head as her sweet nectar and my pre-cum mingled making my entrance to the promised land slick and smooth.

I slipped in as she moaned with delight, closing her eyes in the process. I began moving inside her slowly at first, in, out, in, out. My dick was solid as a rock as I pumped away, my eyes closed enjoying the sensations of her pussy tight against me. She reciprocated my actions as best as she could while laying with me on top of her. Her soft moaning coupled with her whispers of how good I felt inside her boosted my ego as well hurried me to the inevitable conclusion of our coupling. To me, it seemed like I'd been humping away for quite a long time. When she moved, she enabled the head of my dick to get the most attention inside her. It didn't take long after that before I exploded within the warm confines. Panting and making my usual squishy face, I unloaded within her. She squeezed my ass cheeks with both hands holding me in her as she drained me. I arched my back and let her feel what I thought was one of the most potent ejaculations I'd had in years. I was proud of myself. When she'd finally drained me we kissed as if we'd been lovers forever. Long, slow, passionate and grateful, at least on my end. She quietly whispered a thank you and that she enjoyed it. I could hear her sigh as I removed my cum covered dick slowly from her.

I exited the bed wishing I could stay and enjoy the afterglow with her but it was Amanda's turn as per our agreement. Watching them would have to make up for the lack of cuddling, which didn't seem like a bad trade-off.

By now Amanda had lost most of her inhibitions as far as eating pussy. She kissed me as I stood after exiting the bed. I left them both as Amanda proceeded to join the insatiable Monique. They snuggled close, whispering to each other as I headed to the bathroom to pee and dry my flaccid dick with a towel. When I returned, my lovely wife was greedily slurping away on Monique's cum filled vagina, her hand between her legs pleasuring herself as well as our lover. Both women were enjoying themselves as I took a seat to watch them.

There's something about women having sex that excites me. I sat watching, not saying a word as my dick slowly rejuvenated. Amanda slowed down after her initial excitement to slowly make love with Monique. She'd learned her lessons well, bringing her lover close to climax time and time again then backing off. This was something I had still needed to put into practice. I watched for about half an hour as they squirmed and cooed together, delighting in each other's charms as I sat watching. The grand finale occurred when they sat up facing each other, slipped their legs together and tribbed until they both were sated, collapsing on the bed in an orgasmic stupor.

I almost felt like applauding their performance. Instead, they motioned for me to join in. I gladly slipped between the two of them, cuddling and kissing each as we quietly talked about how beautiful the entire week had been along with how heartbroken we were going to be leaving. Eventually, we did catch a little bit of sleep. It was going to be a very long flight back home in more ways than one.

Our alarm went off way too soon, but we had a plane to catch. We showered together for the last time, the ladies taking a bit longer than usual which was completely understandable. I didn't rush them as they soaped each other down and washed each other's hair while leaning back against the cold tile of the shower masturbating as I watched.

Monique reminded us of our flight, so we returned to our senses, exited the shower, dried off, got dressed and lugged our suitcases down to the lobby. Our lovely tour guide offered to take us to the airport, but we'd already paid for a car, so we bid her adieu with tears in our eyes and a few final kisses.

The trip home seemed much shorter than the trip over. We were both spent from all the lovemaking over the past week. We napped between meals which made the flightless arduous. When we were awake, we'd quietly talk about meeting our potential new lover and where that might lead.

Meeting Monique changed our lives, hopefully for the better. We'd find out over the next few months if what we started on our cruise would bear fruit or not, but we both would remember our trip as a once in a lifetime experience.

12